Mistress Danisha of Chicago

Story Info
Black transwoman fucks macho black man in Chicago.
1.1k words
2.5
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Why are you always talking shit about dominant black transwomen?" Mistress Danisha said as she looked at Leroy Browne. The big and tall, dark-skinned and heteroflexible Jamaican American brother lay on the bed, offering his ass to her while stroking his big ole black dick. Leroy Browne is one of the meanest gangsters from the South Side of Chicago, and Mistress Danisha was surprised to find him in her lair. Mistress Danisha is a professional dominant who takes on all kinds of guys, but Leroy isn't her usual clientele.

"I want you to fuck me like you fuck them white dudes, black men need your big black dick too," Leroy replied with a smirk. Sighing, Mistress Danisha nodded, then took care of business. Grabbing Leroy's legs, Mistress Danisha raised them in the air and pressed her big black dick against her butt hole. Without further ado, Mistress Danisha pushed her big black dick into Leroy's asshole. Time for the macho black gangster from the South Side of Chicago to experience Mistress Danisha's unique brand of domination...

"Ask and you shall receive," Mistress Danisha said, and she began fucking Leroy's sweet ass. Leroy stroked his big black dick as Mistress Danisha began pounding her cock into his butt hole. Leroy considers himself heteroflexible and has mostly fucked cisgender women, cramming his dick into their mouths, vaginas and butt holes, but he's been curious about transwomen for a long time. Leroy used to Jack off while watching videos of TS Madison, the black transwoman former porn performer turned television personality. Yeah, those videos turned Leroy on so much that he decided to try the real thing...

"Oh fuck," Leroy groaned, as Mistress Danisha's dick hit his prostate, causing him to feel waves of pleasure down below. Leroy used to let his ex-girlfriend Isabelle Jean-Baptiste, a feisty and curvy young Haitian American woman, fuck him with her strap-on dildo. Yeah, Leroy likes a good pegging, and Isabelle used to bend him over and stuff his ass with her strap-on dildo. Leroy really wanted to try some real dick and that's where Mistress Danisha came in. Mistress Danisha is tall and curvy, with big tits, a curvy body and a big ass. Many have remarked on Mistress Danisha's resemblance to Tennis champion Serena Williams, but the lady claims not to see it. Whatever makes her happy...

"Take this dick, big man," Mistress Danisha said, and she grinned wickedly while fucking Leroy. The curvy, sinfully sexy black transwoman heard all kinds of horror stories about transwomen who got involved with gay Jamaican men and bisexual Jamaican men. With the virulent homophobia common among Jamaicans, black transwomen who get involved with them are taking risks. Well, Mistress Danisha always wanted to get a piece of Jamaican male ass, and Leroy was just what the doctor ordered. Leroy's ass was sweet, and felt warm and tight around Mistress Danisha's cock. Good times, for real...

"Hmm, feels good," Leroy said, and he felt his dick harden as Mistress Danisha continued to pound her cock into his widening butt hole. Leroy looked up at Mistress Danisha, whose big tits swayed this way and that as she fucked him. Mistress Danisha grabbed Leroy's cock and began stroking him while pounding his ass. Leroy screamed passionately as Mistress Danisha fucked him good. Mistress Danisha laughed, cherishing Leroy's screams as she rammed her cock into his butt hole. Lots of dominant black transwomen dream of butt fucking macho black guys like Leroy here, and for Mistress Danisha, this dream at last came true.

"You are my bitch," Mistress Danisha crowed proudly, and after fucking Leroy's ass real good, she pulled out. Hopping on Leroy's chest, Mistress Danisha stroked her big black cock all over his face. Leroy watched as Mistress Danisha took off her condom and then squeezed her cock. Leroy blinked as Mistress Danisha came all over his face. That's right, the sexy black transwoman jerked her big black cock off on the heteroflexible black man's face. Leroy grinned and drank Mistress Danisha's cum, causing her to smile and nod in sheer satisfaction.

"Hot damn, this was wild, I loved it," Leroy said with a sigh, and Mistress Danisha grinned, then hopped off his chest. Leroy got up, and Mistress Danisha looked at him. The Jamaican American brother was handsome, and carried himself like an NFL player. Mistress Danisha's gaze fell upon Leroy's manhood and she grinned appreciatively. Leroy has quite the reputation in the South Side of Chicago and all over the great State of Illinois. Leroy has fucked dozens of cisgender women all over the hood, from big-booty black chicks like Mistress Danisha's neighbor Nancy to white chicks like Melanie from the local public library. Well, Mistress Danisha wanted some dick from Leroy...

"I need some dick," Mistress Danisha said, and she got on all fours, spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open. Leroy grinned in surprise and admired Mistress Danisha's big black booty. Grabbing a condom, Leroy thanked his lucky stars and came up behind Mistress Danisha. Leroy took some lubricant and smeared it on Mistress Danisha's butt hole after spreading her cheeks. Leroy pressed his hard dick against Mistress Danisha's butt hole and pushed it inside. Time for the sexy, bossy black transwoman to discover what it's like to take a huge black cock up her asshole.

"That ass is mine," Leroy said, and he gripped Mistress Danisha's wide hips while thrusting his big black cock into her butt hole. Mistress Danisha sighed happily as Leroy began to fuck her, banging her booty hole with authority and poise. Leroy knows how to bang big-booty ladies, whether they're cisgender women or transwomen. To Leroy, a tight asshole is a tight asshole, regardless of the gender of the person it belongs to. Mistress Danisha stroked her big black cock as Leroy slammed his dick into her butt hole. The sexy black transwoman loved the feel of the big black cock up her butt and if loving it is wrong then she doesn't want to be right...

"Fuck me good," Mistress Danisha squealed, and Leroy proceeded to do just that. He buried his hard dick balls deep up Mistress Danisha's asshole. Mistress Danisha cried out like a madwoman as Leroy's big black cock filled every inch of her asshole. Dominant black transwomen like Mistress Danisha sometimes need a stiff black cock where the sun doesn't shine, and Leroy is absolutely the man for the job. The heteroflexible black stud wrecked the sexy black transwoman's asshole, fucking her good until she tapped out...

"Hmm, we should make this a regular event," Leroy said to Mistress Danisha, as they emerged from the showers together. Mistress Danisha smiled and nodded at Leroy. Truth be told, the sexy black transwoman was still sore down below, thanks to some good dicking from a certain tall and handsome, heteroflexible black man. Leroy thanked Mistress Danisha for an absolutely wonderful time and then hit the road. The City of Chicago is full of sexy and dangerous black men, and Leroy is one of the coolest. Mistress Danisha looks forward to Leroy's next visit. The man is all that and then some...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers