African Muslim Sexuality

Story Info
Suleiman and Ahmed fuck Refika in Ottawa, Canada.
1.3k words
2.64
1.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"My holes are hungry again, I need a dick refill," said Refika Ajoku, grinning naughtily. The tall, curvy and dark-skinned, big-booty young Nigerian woman looked at Suleiman Vaillant and clucked her tongue expectantly. The black lady is horny and the black man's got to take care of her needs or make way for someone who can. Suleiman exchanged a look with his good buddy Ahmed Hersi and then the two young black men got ready to take care of business. Unzipping their respective flies, they freed their long and thick dark dicks. Refika got on her knees and did her thing. Nobody slurps black dick like a freaky Nigerian woman that's for damn sure.

"That's more like it," Suleiman Vaillant said, and the tall, beefy young Haitian man groaned as Refika Ajoku sucked the hell out of his big dark dick. Ahmed Hersi grinned as Refika Ajoku massaged his big Somali balls while sucking his Haitian buddy's big black dick. The Nigerian gal most definitely doesn't discriminate. In the basement of Suleiman's Vanier townhouse, in the City of Ottawa's seedy and crime-ridden East End, the three of them got down and dirty. Let the freaky fun begin in earnest, folks. Just black Canadians getting freaky with one another. Nothing to see here, folks.

"Good stuff," Ahmed Hersi said, and the tall, lean and brown-skinned Somali gentleman sighed happily as Refika Ajoku took his dick into her mouth. on her knees, with two dicks to play with, Refika Ajoku was happier than a clam. The curvy Nigerian gal felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as she crammed Suleiman Vaillant and Ahmed Hersi's big black dicks into her mouth. When it comes to dick, Refika Ajoku can be considered something of an expert. The Dick Wrangler, that's what the fellas back in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, used to call Refika Ajoku. The Nigerian gal sees no reason to change her ways now that she's living in the Canadian Capital. It's all good.

"Hmm, it seems that Haitian dicks and Somali dicks are delicious," Refika Ajoku paused to say. Suleiman Vaillant and Ahmed Hersi smiled at their favorite West African lady. Refika Ajoku winked at the two young black men and resumed sucking their dicks with gusto. The freaky Nigerian gal sucked and slurped on them big black dicks until the two black studs felt weak in the knees. Yeah, to say that Refika Ajoku got Suleiman and Ahmed worked up would have been the understatement of the fucking century. The Dick Wrangler from Port Harcourt strikes again.

"Let me taste that fine Nigerian pussy," Suleiman Vaillant said, and Refika Ajoku grinned, pleased with his choice of words. Refika Ajoku lay on the bed and spread her thick dark thighs wide open. Suleiman Vaillant paused to admire Refika Ajoku's sexy, curvy body. With her big breasts, chubby body, wide hips, thick thighs and big round ass, Refika Ajoku was West African female sexiness personified. The Haitian stud got on all fours and brought his face to the Nigerian beauty's crotch. Inhaling Refika Ajoku's womanly scent, Suleiman Vaillant grinned and then began eating her pussy. Let the good times roll.

"Hmm, go for it," Refika Ajoku said softly. The curvy Nigerian lady lay there, rubbing her tits as Suleiman Vaillant ate her pussy. Ahmed Hersi watched the whole thing while stroking his big Somali dick. Refika Ajoku grinned and beckoned for Ahmed Hersi to join the action. The handsome Somali stud didn't need to be told twice. Refika Ajoku grabbed Ahmed Hersi's dick and took him into her mouth. As Suleiman Vaillant ate Refika Ajoku's sweet pussy, his good buddy Ahmed Hersi got his dick sucked by the lady in question. A lot of women claim to be good at multitasking but none of them do it as stylishly as Refika Ajoku. The Dick Wrangler from Port Harcourt takes no prisoners...

"Delicious," Suleiman Vaillant said, and the big Haitian man ate Refika Ajoku's sweet Nigerian pussy like a hungry man. Most Nigerian ladies only give the pussy to Nigerian men, or they give it to white dudes. Some Nigerian ladies give the pussy to other women. Refika Ajoku is unlike any of them because she gives the pussy to black men from other parts of the world. Suleiman Vaillant teased Refika Ajoku's clit with his tongue and fingered her pussy, driving her absolutely wild. Refika Ajoku shuddered, trying to focus while sucking on Ahmed Hersi's dick. The Somali stud's got a big one and Refika Ajoku intends to suck him good and proper. That's how the ladies get down in Port Harcourt. Make no bones about it.

As the evening rolled on, the three lovers explored all kinds of freaky fun. Suleiman Vaillant lay flat on the bed as Refika Ajoku straddled him. Grinning, he pinched her nipples, causing her to giggle. Suleiman caressed Refika Ajoku's thick ass cheeks and then thrust his dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Ahmed Hersi grabbed some lotion and rubbed it on his dick. The Somali stud admired the Nigerian gal's thick booty as she rode his Haitian buddy's fuck stick. Ready or not, Ahmed Hersi is about to smash that big Nigerian booty good and proper. That's how it's done in Ahmed Hersi's stomping grounds of Puntland, somewhere in Somalia.

"Oh shit," Refika Ajoku said, and she squealed sharply as Ahmed Hersi's dick popped into her booty hole. Somali men tend to marry and fuck Somali women, either that or they're messing around with other Somali guys or Arab males. Ahmed Hersi is different in that he prefers female booty from other countries. Foreign female booty feels good on the dick. As Suleiman Vaillant plowed his big Haitian dick into Refika Ajoku's sweet Nigerian pussy, Ahmed Hersi filled Refika Ajoku's warm, tight asshole with his big Somali dick. Time for this freaky Nigerian chick to discover what black men from other countries are made of.

"Take this dick," Ahmed Hersi bellowed, smacking Refika Ajoku's big ass as he filled her booty hole with his big Somali dick. Finally airtight, with big dicks crammed up front and out back, Refika Ajoku screamed like a banshee as she got double penetrated. The two black studs slammed their big black dicks into their favorite African lady's pussy and asshole. Bitches need fucking and black men always step to the plate. It is one of the most sacred laws of the African Motherland, folks. Look it up.

"Ride me," Suleiman Vaillant said, sucking on Refika Ajoku's tits as he rammed his dick into her pussy. Hot damn, Nigerian pussy feels good against a Haitian man's dick. Ahmed Hersi slammed his dick mercilessly into the depths of Refika Ajoku's warm, tight asshole. Time to stretch that Nigerian female booty hole to whole new dimensions. Refika Ajoku screamed as the two studs fucked her. Hell, things got so wild that Refika Ajoku farted, right on Ahmed Hersi's dick. Yes, some black women FART during anal sex and Refika Ajoku is one of them. The Somali stud laughed it off and kept fucking her in the ass. Refika Ajoku rode Suleiman Vaillant and Ahmed Hersi's big dark dicks until she finally tapped out.

"Hmm, I really needed that," Refika Ajoku said, smiling, as she showered with her two boos. Suleiman Vaillant and Ahmed Hersi smiled at their favorite Nigerian lady and nodded. Under the lukewarm water, on this late evening in early July, the three friends enjoyed themselves with one another. Life isn't easy for Black folks in Canada. The system is against them. They're surrounded by fake-smiling, passive aggressive bigots at all times. Nevertheless, the sons and daughters of Africa know how to make their own fun and they never quit going after what they want. Life is more interesting that way. Till next time, folks.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers