African Tribe Goes Bisexual!

Story Info
King Modo and Queen Amaka fuck Mr. Buckley in Africa.
1.6k words
3.24
4.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

The Mabo Tribe is one of the most remote in all of southern Africa. They inhabit a remote region located between Botswana and South Africa and shun contact with outsiders. The Mabo Tribe numbers sixteen thousand individuals, spread over the Uncharted Region between Botswana and the Republic of South Africa. In this wilderness filled with lions, leopards, hyenas, wildebeests, zebras, elephants, rhinos, hippos and other African megafauna, the Mabo Tribe reigns supreme. The Mabo Tribe refuses to have anything to do with the outside world, and they fiercely defend the sixteen thousand square kilometers that they call home.

Howard University anthropologist James Buckley has made contact with the Mabo Tribe and learned fascinating things about their rituals. That's right, people, Mr. Buckley is an educated Black man from one of America's top schools trying his hand at anthropology. Historically Black colleges and universities like Howard University have done a lot for America and the world. Howard University produces amazing people who make a difference in this world. Mr. Buckley has cultivated a wonderful relationship between Mabo Tribe leader King Modo and his wife Queen Amaka. With great patience and sensitivity, Mr. Buckley has earned the King's trust. What is the secret of his success?

Tonight, Mr. Buckley presents himself before King Modo and Queen Amaka for the Rite of Initiation. The African American anthropologist wishes to officially join the Mabo Tribe in order to learn their ways and secrets. The Black man from America wishes to know the inner workings of the most remote Tribe in all of Africa. Compared to the Mabo, the so-called wild Masai Tribe of Kenya are positively worldly. The Mabo do not allow white people into their land. The Mabo do not allow outsiders to learn their language. Mr. Buckley is tolerated by them because he is African American, and most cordial...

"I offer myself to you, Majesty," Mr. Buckley said, and the tall, short-haired and bespectacled Black dude got on all fours. King Modo stood there and smiled. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular African leader admired the Black American dude's ass. The King likes to fuck big butts and doesn't care if they're female or male. After getting the nod from Queen Amaka, King Modo stroked his big Black dick and then rubbed it against Mr. Buckley's ass cheeks. Queen Amaka grasped Mr. Buckley's ass cheeks and spread them for her husband. King Modo pushed his big Black dick up Mr. Buckley's ass. Let the initiation begin...

"Go for it, husband," Queen Amaka said, smiling at King Modo. Groaning, Mr. Buckley tried to keep calm as King Modo's big Black dick invaded his asshole. Among the Mabo Tribe of Southern Africa, bisexuality is considered a sacred ritual. The Mabo Tribe is isolated from the rest of Africa because they cannot abide homophobia and biphobia. In order to become an initiate of the Mabo Tribe, a man must take a dick up his ass while eating pussy. The Mabo Tribe does not tolerate heterosexuality, lesbianism or homosexuality. Sexual flexibility is the way of the future. Sexual rigidity is outdated. All men and women of the Mabo Tribe must practice bisexuality otherwise they are ousted. Such is Mabo tribal law...

"Fulfill the second part of the ritual," King Modo said, and Queen Amaka nodded. the tall, curvaceous and dark-skinned African female warrior spread her thick, muscular thighs wide open. Mr. Buckley inhaled the scent of Queen Amaka's vagina. Without hesitation, the Black dude began eating the Black woman's royal pussy. Queen Amaka sighed happily as Mr. Buckley licked her pussy. If a man likes pussy and is disgusted by dick, he will be cast out of the Tribe. If a man loves dick and is disgusted by pussy, he will be cast out of the Tribe. The gospel of bisexuality is what the Mabo Tribe lives by...

"Eat that pussy," Queen Amaka said, and she leaned back on the bed, fingering her erect nipples as Mr. Buckley ate her pussy. Meanwhile, King Modo drove his big Black dick into the forbidden depths of Mr. Buckley's asshole. From the suppleness of Mr. Buckley's asshole, King Modo could tell that the foreigner was no stranger to getting dicks up his ass. The King also noted the eagerness with which Mr. Buckley ate Queen Amaka's pussy. In the past, some foreign men who love dick but were allergic to pussy tried to join the Mabo Tribe but King Modo kicked them out. The Mabo Tribe rejects homosexuality and heterosexuality as boring and dull, and fully embraces bisexuality. It's simply their way...

"My King, I surrender," Mr. Buckley said, and the Black dude tapped out after getting King Modo's big Black dick embedded up his Black ass. King Modo grinned and withdrew his big Black dick from Mr. Buckley's asshole. As Mr. Buckley lay there, trying to recuperate, King Modo and Queen Amaka embraced. The Queen cleaned her King's dick with a cloth, and then the two of them began doing their thing. Queen Amaka got on her knees and began sucking King Modo's big Black dick. In Africa, women take care of their men's needs, unlike in the West, where women rule and men are slaves. It's a beautiful thing...

"Bless me with your bounty, my King," Queen Amaka said, and she finished fellating King Modo before getting on all fours. King Modo admired Queen Amaka's big beautiful Black ass. The women of the Mabo Tribe are known for their height, their curves and their big butts. King Modo playfully smacked Queen Amaka's big Black ass, causing her to giggle. Without further ado, King Modo lubricated Queen Amaka's asshole after spreading her thick ass cheeks. Just like that, King Modo pressed his dick against Queen Amaka's asshole and then pushed. Strong Black women like Queen Amaka need big Black dicks up their butt holes too, and King Modo always takes care of business...

"I conquer all booty," King Modo said, and he gripped Queen Amaka's hips while thrusting his big Black dick into her booty hole. Queen Amaka moaned deeply as King Modo's big Black dick filled her asshole. The tall, curvy and muscular, downright Amazon-like Black woman felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as her King fucked her in the ass. Among the Mabo Tribe, anal sex is considered sacred because it is the one sex act which unites the bisexual Black men and bisexual Black women of this strong and resilient southern African Tribe. Women lack penises and men lack vaginas, but everyone's got an asshole. King Modo's big Black dick has been inside the butt holes of every adult male and every adult female in his principal village. Isn't that awesome?

"This is amazing," Mr. Buckley said, and he stroked his dick while watching King Modo fuck Queen Amaka. The curvy Black woman twerked her big Black ass while her favorite Black stud fucked her in the ass. King Modo winked at Mr. Buckley, beckoning for him to join the action. The African King looked at Mr. Buckley and admired his long and thick Black dick. Getting the African King's meaning, the African American anthropologist grabbed some lubricant and smeared it on his dick. Mr. Buckley came up behind King Modo.

"Oh yes, Mr. Buckley, fuck King Modo while he fucks me," Queen Amaka squealed. King Modo thrust his big Black dick into the depths of Queen Amaka's asshole, going so far that the strong Black woman couldn't have farted if she wanted to. Mr. Buckley lubricated King Modo's asshole and then pressed his big Black dick against his backdoor. Just like that, Mr. Buckley worked his big Black dick into King Modo's asshole. Time for the African King, ruler of the Mabo Tribe, to experience the awesome power of Black American dick. Let the wicked fun really begin...

"Oh yeah, that hit the spot," King Modo said, groaning as Mr. Buckley's big Black dick filled his asshole. At the same time, Queen Amaka pressed her big Black butt against King Modo's groin, driving his big Black dick even deeper inside her asshole. As her husband fucked her asshole, Queen Amaka fingered her wet, hairy pussy. King Modo groaned as Mr. Buckley fucked his ass. The feel of a big Black American dick up his ass thrilled the African King, as did the pressure of his sexy African Queen's asshole on his own strong African dick. It seems that African dicks fit inside African female butt holes, and African American dicks fit inside African male butt holes. This is so damn beautiful...

"Hmm, good stuff," Mr. Buckley said, and after fucking the hell out of King Modo's asshole, he pulled out of him. King Modo and Queen Amaka grabbed Mr. Buckley's cock and sucked him off. Mr. Buckley groaned as he came, blowing his manly seed all over the African King and African Queen's faces. This lovely African couple from the depths of Southern Africa is discovering the awe and mystery of African American dick and it's a beautiful thing. King Modo and Queen Amaka welcomed Mr. Buckley into the Mabo Tribe, and he never left them.

Leaving behind his old life in the United States of America, where Black people are still mistreated systemically, Mr. Buckley embraced a new way of life as a member of the Mabo Tribe. Every week, Mr. Buckley participates in the Mabo Tribe's ritual orgies, which all healthy adult males and healthy adult females are required to participate in. As the only African Tribe to embrace the gospel of bisexuality, the Mabo Tribe is fairly unique. Let the world continue to be divided into Black and White, heterosexual and homosexual. The Mabo Tribe has embraced both bisexuality and Pan-Africanism and it's a beautiful thing. Ladies and gentlemen, if you want to join the Mabo Tribe, you know what to do...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers