All Comments on 'Afro Stress Relief Ch. 09'

by lisalsm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Want to thanks Author first before reading this part. I`m going further with my BBC obssession and since it became literally impossible to satisfy my urges in my real life i really have addiction for such stories. It allows me to immerse in wishful world of my fantasies at least for some period. So now i`m going to devour this part and necessarily will tell about my impressions from this chapter. Thank You, lisalsm!

latinarita4latinarita4over 1 year ago

can't wait till you re-post the next chapter with the Harem. Maybe with some new re-writes for your dedicated fans!

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckieover 1 year ago

Lisalsm, thank for another fantastic chapter. Tina is really finding her place and being outed to everyone of her colleagues as a BBC loving whiteboi sissy was very arousing to read.

Kisses whiteboicuckie

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Well, what can i say after rereading this chapter. I wonder how fast Tina was envolved in hardcore interracial action after so harsh event in her life. Despite dr. Jane and Elizabeth made some pressure to her, its obviously that Tina is ready to serve BBC alpha men willingly and she enjoyed it. I mean the BBC addiction its a real thing and its hard to cure it even if the real life conditions is hurdles your obsessions. I also eagerly wait for the chapter that describes weekend in Baba G`s harem. Its one of my excitiest fantasies to imagine how i with some other sissies could be a personal sissy servants for dominant alpha man. Thanks again to Author!

imdanielle2imdanielle2over 1 year ago

Love this story... Cannot wait until the full transformation and how she is either tricked or forced to go full time sissy and permanent modifications... Thank you... Huggs

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Gina_XoXo, many thanks for your support and feedback, so appreciated. So glad there are other white sissies who understand the need to please BBC!

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to latinarita4, many thanks for your support, especially appreciated coming from such an accomplished story-teller!

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Whiteboicuckie, many thanks for your kind comments, TIna's (and ours) place will always be on our knees before a BBC!

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to imdanielle2, many thanks for your kind feedback, whether Tina goes full shemale or not, she'll always be addicted to BBC!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous