All Comments on 'Afro Stress Relief Ch. 10'

by lisalsm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Wow! We`re pampered by Author to laying next chapter so fast. Thanks to Lisalsm for it. Traditionally the impressions and feedbacks in next comment.

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Well, this comparatively short chapter made me think a lot. Its my impression from describe of Tina`s act of submission at 'Rough Boys'. I wonder if such kind of facilities may be exist in real life. I mean many of sissies have fantasies of BNWO or something like that, but its no laying beyond the fantasies in common. What if it be special orgainizations that makes willing novice sissies to accept their place in life? I understand that there is a lot of hurdles as legals as economical, i rather believe that a white sissy should makes efforts to set BNWO for one Black Man, who own her, than its really may be a global regime.

I eagerly wait for the next chapters. Its only a few left to the point when serie was stoped in past. Im full of excitements how the story will develop and what wait for Tina. Thank You, Lisalsm for keeping us intrigued!

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckieover 1 year ago

Lisalsm, thank you for keeping it up. The thought of standing in lingerie with my tiny white penis exposed, being presented as a BBC devoted sissy in front of 27 young masculine black MEN, gave me an rock hard erection. It is great that you push the story just a little bit outside what actually might happen but how we whitebois would like it to be. You find a good balance between Tinas arousing humiliation and the eagerness to serve BBC. Just as Gina_xoxo I hope you take the story further than where it stopped last time. Kisses xxx

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Gina_XoXo, again thanks for your encouragement, very appreciated. I have 'googled' BNWO - very interesting, and arousing!

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Whiteboicuckie, thanks for your kind remarks, we white boys must always 'push' and 'stretch' our limits for our black men!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous