After a Tough Day

Story Info
Margot uses her denied husband to relax after a tough day.
1.4k words
3.7
652
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margot had Daniel fucking her, but she of course wasn't letting him use his dick. He wore a strap-on. One custom built for him. It cost Margot a fortune.

It was basically a cock cage, but with a black latex cock around it. Only this cage wasn't meant to keep Daniel's cock small, just in place. It had been molded to his erect penis so that when Daniel fucked her, his dick moved around almost not at all.

Of course, it still moved some. And really, the mold was a tad small, so Daniel's dick would be helplessly swollen inside the rubber cock he kept thrusting in and out of Margot. He could hear the wetness of her pussy but could not feel it. He whined helplessly.

Daniel hadn't been allowed to cum in twenty-three days. This far along, just about anything could make him cum, and Daniel put most of his focus into not cumming.

"Keep going," she said. She was playing the pillow princess at the moment. It had been a tough day for her. She had taken a bath (with Mr handsome as her personal attendant) and now she was content to lay back and have Daniel do all the work.

Margot rested her elbows in the crooks of Daniel's bent arms, and felt his shoulders move. He was above her, fucking her missionary style--only now there was no way for her to get pregnant. She tickled his shoulders just a bit, wanting to make things difficult for him.

He inhaled sharply and both his shoulders buckled briefly, before he resumed his position and kept fucking her. She laughed pleasurably to herself. "God," she said.

"You're my own little fuck toy. A fucking machine. I can just turn you on and use you anytime I want. How do you like that?"

"I love it, Mistress," he said lightly, focusing on maintaining his thrusts. "I love it so much."

Sweat was coming out on his forehead, and their bodies together were growing hot.

"Stop, then."

He did, and with a release of all his pent up exhaustion, shoving the dildo a little farther than expected.

She gasps, then laughs, rustling his hair. Playing with his ear.

Then she pulls him down to her, and he's half-laying on her and half-holding himself above her. She kisses him, giving him permission, and then he's exploring her mouth with his tongue. Kissing her as if it's a divine pleasure.

Now her hands are on his shaved ass. She guides him into her, just a bit more, then sets him in rhythm, gently grinding against her, fucking her as subtly as possible.

He was still kissing her, his lips going from her top lip to her bottom, but as he focused more and more on grinding against her, he began to let up. More of his mind was having to resist the urge to cum.

To Margot the grinding is deliciously gentle, but for Daniel it is torture. The movement of his dick is so small and slow, but its rhythm feels so good. He wants to explode.

Daniel lets his sensations wash over him, then locks himself down, trying not to cum. This is his trick. Not ejaculating was simply mind over matter. Right before Daniel would cum, he would be awash with the pleasure of his body, and that was when he would block out his mind and think only of his body. The orgasm was in his mind, and when he locked his mind away, he entered a state of almost complete mindfulness. All he could focus on was his mechanical body, grinding into Margot, hearing her moan, and focusing on his arms--anything to not think an orgasm into existence.

Now Margot is kissing Daniel. The side of his cheek, all his focus on not cumming. The hands that guided him to grind into her explore more of his ass. She pulled his cheeks aside and lays a finger right outside his asshole.

He had cleaned himself up right before she got home, as she had texted him to do, and she had shaved him only the night before, so his pale ass is ripe for the taking.

When Daniel feels her fingers, he lets out a sharp breath, his mind snatched back to reality, but the orgasm forgotten. Then he remembers, grinding again and again and again.

Margot brings her right hand to her mouth and lubes up her fore and middle fingers with her saliva.

He feels the wetness against his ass and pushes into her.

Her middle finger inside him, they moan in unison, pleasure.

Daniel goes mindful again and absently starts fucking Margot just a little faster, her middle finger inside of him to the second knuckle. She pulls it out just a bit, then goes back in with her pointer finger too.

Daniel thrusts into her, keeps pressing. He lets out an, "Oahhh," then slowly resumes grinding against her.

"Mistress," he whines. "Mistress, may I please cum." His voice is breaking, strained from the pain begging for release.

She keeps silent, enjoying his subtle fucking.

"Mistress..." he sounds close to tears, like he could barely speak. "Mistress, may I please cum? May I please cum?"

"Stop," she said flatly. Daniel quit and held his position on top of her. She gently pushed him over to her left side, the black dick slopping out of her, and Daniel laying on his shoulder by her side, panting, face strained from restraint.

He looked so cute when he was frustrated like that, and she smiled lovingly at him.

"You're so handsome, baby. Did you know that?"

"Thank you, mistress," he said.

"Guess what I'm in the mood for tonight."

"I don't know, mistress. You tell me. I do as you command."

"I asked you to guess. Now you don't listen to me?"

His face was tinged with fear now.

"When I ask you to guess, I want you to guess," she told him. "In fact, bring your mouth to the place you guess I want you to use it on. If you guess right, I'll let you cum tonight."

His face became a mask. Mortified. Elated. He looked her up and down. His mind told him her pussy, but something about that seemed too obvious. He looked at her tits, and wanted so badly to suck on them. When he looks into her eyes, he's convinced she wants him to suck on her round and sculpted tits just as much as he does.

He lowers himself down the bed, slowly and trepidatiously, watching the bemused expression on Margot's face, then takes one of her nipples in his mouth and sucks on it lightly. His tongue glides around her nipple, then over and down and over it.

Margot chuckled gayly. Daniel meets her eyes again and smiles when he sees the look in her eye, so joyous. But she keeps smiling at him, her eyes no longer warm. They seemed cruel.

Daniel had not picked correctly, and Margot saw him realize. She laughed a little to herself, then takes him by the head with both her hands and guides him between her legs.

"Like a fucking dog. I ought to rub your nose in it," and she does, rubbing her pussy juice all over his face. "Keep that tongue in your mouth. I'll tell you when you can use it."

So Daniel keeps his face buried in her cunt, her hand against the back of his head, forcing him to do so. Why didn't he just go for her pussy, he lamented. He held his breath, pressed so hard into her pussy. Really, Daniel pushes himself into her, keeping himself from breathing, but only because he knows the faint push on the back of his head is Margot's way of telling him what to do.

She rubs her pussy up and down his face. He takes some air in his mouth while she grinds his nose into her slit, then she's back down his face and pressing him into her pussy, loving the feeling of helplessness.

"That was a good guess, my little puppy, but you've helped me make up my mind. I think we're going to turn on the TV, and I'm going to watch some Love Island. You can listen. I want you between my legs. You're going to my own little vibrator tonight. I'll probably watch an episode or two, then we can go to bed. Sound good? Oh, and while I turn the TV on, go get your butt plug. Bring me the one that vibrates."