After Midnight Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
Running into my son's ex-GF again... I want!
2.3k words
4.52
6.3k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
478 Followers

After Midnight Surprise - Part 3

The next time I saw Emmanuelle was about a year later. I had heard from Aaron that she'd dropped out of college and got a job. I was at the local grocery store picking up some items for home, and noticed she was working as a cashier. Every time I went to that end of the aisle, we met eyes. I wasn't sure what hers told me... but it looked like she wanted me to come over.

It took another 20 minutes for me to finish my shopping and then I got into her line. Slowly, the line inched up, getting me closer and closer to her. I loaded my items onto the conveyor belt as the customer in front of me was just paying for her groceries.

"Hi Emmanuelle," I said as I handed her my store rewards card.

"Hi Mr. Becket." She smiled and I swear I could see her blush a little.

"How are you doing?" I asked, trying to make small talk as she rang up the items.

"I'm doing alright," she said, blushing and smiling as we made eye contact. I could tell from that look that she wasn't mad at me. In fact, it felt like she wanted me.

After she bagged everything and I paid for it, she handed me my receipt. "So... do you have a break coming up?" I asked, holding her hand in mine.

She was trembling. "I... um... still have a 15 minute break."

"Good. I'm in my truck... on the south side of the lot," I said. "I'll be there for another 20 minutes or so."

"Um... ok," she said as I let go of her hand.

I pushed my cart away, leaving her. I unloaded the groceries into the back of my truck and then got in the cab, turning the radio on to my favorite station. It was late in the Fall and the sun had already set, leaving my truck parked in the shadows, away from the large lights and other cars in the parking lot.

About 10 minutes later, I heard a knock on the passenger door. I unlocked it and she opened the door, slid inside, and closed it again. She sat close to the door with her hands in her lap, looking scared or unsure of herself. It was such a different look for her than I'd ever seen before.

"Come closer," I said softly, patting the seat beside me. Shyly, she slid closer to me and I put one arm around her shoulders. I stroked her hair and shoulder with my other hand.

"What... what are you doing?" she asked, nervously licking her lips.

"I'm just touching you," I said. "You're so beautiful." I touched her breast, squeezing it though her shirt and bra, feeling for and lightly pinching her nipple.

"Um... we... we can't... we can't do this," she said, but made no move to stop me.

"We can't?" With my left hand, I unfastened my pants and pulled the fly wide open, pulling out my cock, and slowly stroked it. I was already hard.

"Oh my God, what are you doing?" she asked, looking down at it.

"I thought maybe... you might want this," I said. "And... I don't know... I thought maybe it's what you need."

"What? Fuck!" she said, feigning shock, even as her hand touched my thigh and moved close to my erection.

"Was I right? Do you want this?" I asked, hugging her tighter into me.

"Why... why are we doing this right now?"

I grabbed her hand and put it right on my cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and started stroking me. I was right... this is exactly what she wanted.

"Isn't this what you want?" I asked.

"Wha...?" she said, but then whispered a distinct, breathy "Yes."

I pulled her shirt up and with the hand around her shoulders starting teasing and squeezing her breasts and nipples. "It's ok," I said softly, feeling her hand move up and down my long, hard shaft.

"Oh my God," she whispered, unable to take her eyes off it. She slid her hand up and down, stroking my full length, watching the head getting so swollen.

"Yeah? You like that?" I asked sliding my hand from her tit up to her head. I gently pushed her head down, encouraging her. And it didn't take much to convince her as she adjusted in her seat and leaned down to my crotch. "It's ok... just put it in your mouth."

"Oh my God," she whispered again.

I could feel her hot breath on the head. "Are you sure you want this?" I asked. I wasn't going to force her into anything. Just make sure that what I wanted from her was very clear and give her the choice I knew she wanted.

"Yes!" she said and instantly swallowed me whole. She moved until she was kneeling in the seat, up on all fours. It afforded me a great view of my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhh, yeah," I moaned as her head moved up and down, sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, her hand continuing to stroke below it. "That feels so good."

"Your cock tastes as good as I thought it would," she whispered, panting. "It's so big..."

I let her continue for several minutes, listening to her deepthroat me several times, practically gagging on it, and then just sucking on the tip. Then I grabbed her shoulders to lift her up, stopping her.

"Let me see you," I said. I pulled her onto my lap facing me. We struggled a bit, making sure she had enough room. But with the seat pulled all the way back, she fit perfectly on me. "Let me see more," I said, and lifted her shirt up. With another swipe of my hands, I lifted her bra above her tits, exposing them completely. I grabbed them, palmed them, and teased her nipples. "Oh my God those are nice." I leaned forward and started sucking and nibbling on them.

My hands, never idle, moved between her thighs, sliding under her skirt and over her hot and wet panties. She moaned as I teased her clit first through her panties, but then slid them aside so I could touch her bare flesh. I slid a finger inside her as my thumb teased her clit.

Her hands were on my shoulders and I could feel her grab my shirt in her excitement. With every gasp and moan, she grabbed and pulled at the material.

"Fuck! Oh my God... oh my God yes!" she moaned as her pussy got so fucking wet.

"I want to be inside you," I whispered harshly, through clenched teeth. I was so hard, feeling her body move against me and listening to her moans of pleasure.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me!"

Lifting her up and making a slight adjustment, my cock was at her entrance one second and inside her the next, slowly sliding deeper and deeper as she settled back into my lap.

"Yessss," I moaned as she pushed her hips down onto me.

"Ah... oh God... oh God," she gasped, closing her eyes as she was filled with more and more cock.

I brought my hands up to her tits again, squeezing and playing with them. They were so absolutly luscious... just the right size, perfect in my hands, tipped with hard as rock nipples that seemed to be extra sensitive. Before I was even fully buried inside her, she started rocking against me, starting fucking me. Her face was nearly even with mine now as she bounced in my lap and she rested her hands on my shoulders for leverage.

"I saw you watching me," she said, "in the store... and I remembered, you know... from before. I remembered that your cock felt so nice. I couldn't help it... I just... I just wanted you to take me again. You know?"

"God, you make me so hard," I groaned, smiling.

"I love making you hard," she smiled. "Ever since... that last time... I've been fantasizing about this. Just... you know... hoping."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Fantasizing about... what it would feel like... with you inside me. What you would taste like. What you'd do to me. I don't remember much from last time... and... I wanted... I wanted to know. God, it's better than I thought it would be! Oh fuck... you're going to make me cum."

I growled at her as she bounced in my lap. I squeezed her tits and she reacted so wonderfully. She was gasping and panting and I knew she was close. "Yes... cum... cum for me."

"Ahhh," she screamed quietly as her body froze in place. I could feel her cum pour out over my cock and balls, drenching them. She closed her eyes, relaxed, panting.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah," I said, feeling her body relax a little. "I felt that one! You like my cock?" I smiled as she looked up at me, as if all her energy was spent.

"I love it... God, I love it," she smiled. "You're... you're bigger than your son."

"His loss..."

"Yes it is. If he would've just fucked me like this I would have done anything for him... to him... with him."

"He's a fool," I said as I began rocking my hips into her, lightly fucking her.

"Yes... yes... oh yes," she panted as she started riding me again, bouncing on my shaft.

"Yeah!" I smiled. "Now we're fucking that pussy good." I grabbed her hips and helped her bounce, thrusting up and meeting her on the way down. It was a good, hard fuck, with the cab filled with the sounds to moaning, panting, and slapping flesh.

Less than a minute later she was shaking again. "Oh my God... I'm gonna cum again!"

"Yeah?" I asked. I wasn't surprised to hear it. Her body was absolutely shaking. "Cum again, baby, cum on my big cock."

"Oh," she looked at me, her face straining with her need. "I don't know how much I can take."

"Then you fucking better cum hard," I said.

"Oh fuck... oh my God... yes!" She was panting and moaning, but couldn't stop fucking me.

"Oh, yeah, your pussy is so fucking tight. I'm gonna fuck you like this. Every time I see you, I'm gonna drag you off and fuck the shit outta you."

"Oh my God!" she panted, barely able to speak. "Please!" Her eyes were closed and her head rolled back. "You can... do whatever you want... to me... whenever you want... I'm your's. Oh God... I forgot what it was like to be fucked like this... ohhhhhhh... Oh my God... I need it... I need it... Oh, I'm cumming again... Oh God... Oh..."

"Yes," I growled, using my hands to drive her down even harder into me. "Cum on my cock... cum!"

And she did. Another blast from her pussy soaked my cock yet again as she relaxed, keeping me inside her as she fell against me, hugging me.

"You're doing so well," I whispered, kissing her shoulder. "But I'm not done yet."

"Oh fuck!" she whispered back, wondering what it was going to take to make me cum.

"Yeah," I said, grabbing her hips and lifting her off my cock. It was shining in the low light from her juices. "Here... come 'ere," I said, grabbing her head in my hand and pulling it towards my shaft. "Taste it... taste your pussy off me. Put it in your mouth. Come on. Put it in your mouth and suck on it." She moved to her hands and knees and slid her mouth onto my cock again. "Oh yeah. Oh, you love that. Fuck yes!"

Her tongue was sliding all over and around my shaft as she stroked me and sucked on just the head. She was hitting all my pleasure spots perfectly.

"If you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum soon," I warned her.

"I want your cum," she smiled up at me, almost as if desperate for my load. "I want it in me... and on me... I want your cum. Where do you want to finish? I'll do anything you want."

"I came in your pussy last time," I said.

"Oh my God... you filled me up so much," she said, smiling. "You must have been saving that up for weeks."

"But tonight... I want it all over your face."

"Yeah?" she smiled, ready and willing. "Then cum for me. Yes... yes." Her hand moved up and down my shaft faster, paying more attention at the top, where I was most sensitive.

When it finally hit me, it hit me fast and there was nothing that was going to stop it. "Ah... yes... yes... I'm cumming... ahhh... I'm cumming!"

She moved my cock over her face, laying her head on my leg, as she looked up at me. Her hand was moving faster on my cock, trying to squeeze every drop out of me. "Come on... cum on my face... cum on my face."

And I did. It felt like gallons again and her face was covered with white lines of cum. She was smiling and continued to slowly stroke my cock, squeezing out every drop. Some she let drip on her face and some she licked off the tip.

"Whew!" I said, finally spent.

She sat up, laughing and smiling, wiping my spunk off with her hands and licking it up. "I can't believe we just did that," she said. "I don't know if I can walk out of here."

I zipped my pants up, putting everything back in place. Then I started up the truck. "I guess you better get back to work."

"Shit, I'm late," she said, looking at her watch as she finished putting her clothes in order. She got out of the truck and turned back. "Please... don't forget about me."

"I'm sure I'll run into you again," I said.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
478 Followers