All Comments on 'After School Delight Pt. 06'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BortonPadeforBortonPadeforover 2 years ago

...and suddenly, it all gets a bit grown-up with an unanticipated turn towards a darker direction. Looking forward to the next instalment. Just a minor criticism, though, and not worth knocking off a star for, but punctuation...mostly to do with misplaced apostrophes and quotation marks. Easily done, when you're writing at speed, but just as easily found during proofreading. Trying not to nitpick, but errors like this disrupt the flow of the reading, and your writing doesn't deserve that.

gopherdudegopherdudeover 2 years ago

I like your writing. It's actually quite good but this story has taken a really dark turn. The first few chapters were exceptionally hot with the beginning of the relationship between Angie & Macey (even the first part of the hypnosis was good) but things started going off the rails with Macey's missed day. From that point forward the story has become very disturbing and hard to read.

You write excellent sex scenes but I find myself skimming over them in these last two chapters due to the predatory nature of the characters and that's disappointing. The sex acts would be hot if the circumstances surrounding them didn't kill the mood. Also, is every male and lesbian adult female some type of rapist or paedophile? What is with everyone tolerating or accepting this behavior? I'm torn on whether or not I want to continue reading this story.

I've had my fill of rape scenes. Probably what will keep me here for at least another chapter is my desire to see if Macey can fight through the mind control and royally burn Jenny and her accomplices. I'm 50/50 on whether Angie is included in this but could find myself giving her the benefit of the doubt. If things stay this dark with coerced sex, I'll wish you well and move on.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funabout 1 year ago

Your are super talented writer and your scenery is exceptionally well detailed, however your story plot is confusing and is only fairly existing… the sex is way to dominant to allow the story to progress and make sense, hence in my opinion you need to balance that better… well it is the first story I read from you… perhaps others will be better….that is meant to be a constructive critic and is my personal opinion…the first two chapters were much better… already the first weekend with hypnosis in chapter 3 was to lengthy…I think there should be more dynamic in the sequences, hence shorter, but leading the plot forward…

VincepetroneVincepetrone8 months ago

Love the story. Angie used some R’s though. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OMG! Macey, I confess that I haven’t read all your stories yet. However, I’m drawn in by how explicitly descriptive and sexual they are. My personal thoughts, as an aspiring psychologist, is that perhaps you touch on a reader’s taboo fantasies. Even readers that are somewhat critical of how you handle certain subject matter admit to the quality of your writing. I don’t know what your chosen profession is, but I would guess that you are driven to succeed. I’m a 21 year-old American college student and volleyball player; 5’ 9” tall, weigh 125 lbs., with shoulder-length Black hair, Brown eyes, Olive complexion, and measurements of 34C-24-34. My ethnic background is Italian, and Irish-Portuguese. I will no longer be able to watch Jelena Ostapenko compete and play tennis, without thinking of you, your petite body, and erotic stories. I found myself wishing I was exposed (so-to-speak) to your stories when I was a prepubescent girl experimenting and learning how to masturbate. I was not fully aware of either the orgasm I was seeking or was capable of experiencing. However, I was always taller than most of my age-group and my breasts developed at an early age. I was keenly aware of the wandering eyes and attention my body received from other girls. The admiring eyes were openly obvious from certain older girls, when I was in the gym locker room and showers. I quickly found myself enjoying the attention and displaying my body to them. I was already a bit of an exhibitionist; as I had been wearing provocative short-shorts, tank tops, and bikinis at the beach that my Mom never knew about. I’m not a submissive personality type, but I did succumb to the advances of a few confident and experienced older girls. I very much related to a few of your well-written stories, as my first intimate experience was with a Senior older girl named Jessica, on my High School volleyball team. She had frequently been watching me undress in the locker room and quite openly eyeing and admiring me in the showers. I knew of Jessica’s reputation and attraction to girls, especially the younger girls. However, like young Angie in your stories, she easily initiated my seduction; giving me my first oral sex and orgasms that were not self-initiated. Jessica expertly stimulated all my body’s erogenous and my young body responded accordingly.

The summer I turned 18 years-old I had my first sensual experience with an older neighbor woman I had known for several years. Anna was a worldly 32 year-old woman and a high-tech professional from Germany. I was infatuated with Anna and found her thick European accent very sexy. I was especially envious of her graceful, sensual, model-like body. Anna’s looks and body just oozed a natural sexuality; she was 5’ 11” tall, weighed 130 lbs., with bob-cut Blonde hair, Blue eyes, and measurements of 34B-25-34.

The past few years I had often watched her house when she traveled and was allowed to use her swimming pool. I was flattered when she began to openly compliment me on my looks and specifically my breasts and athletic young body.

I was totally caught off-guard when she began allowing me to see her in various stages of undress and was openly showing an interest in me. Although Anna was not my first-time experience I was willingly and excitedly seduced by her. Anna was an open-minded European woman and sexually experienced, with a sexual appetite much-like Jenny in your stories. She was an unrelenting lover, with an insatiable desire to give pleasure and have it reciprocated.

Anna titillated and captivated my body, taking me to a higher-level of awareness and satisfaction. Macey, I would gladly wear a school girls uniform for you; if only to have you seductively remove each article of clothing and…. Well! Take care, I'm a newfound fan. Sophia, in Solana Beach, CA

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Macey7 months agoAuthor

Well, Sophia.

How lovely that you would take the trouble to write with such intimate detail for me - and such a great pity that you would do so anonymously.

I do so love to hear from people who enjoy my stories, especially girls and women. My girlfriend (who incidentally is the model for Jenny in this series) likes to watch other women take me, often several at a time (sometimes by force), and I love to fantasize about being taken by strangers that I see on the street. The things I imagine them doing with me - well, I couldn't possibly write it here 😱

You seem to enjoy the prospect of being seduced, but in truth I think you could easily dominate me - not vice versa, and you sound like the sort of girl I would really enjoy that with (he he 🙂) Mmmm... I could just imagine depriving you of a school uniform - piece by piece - or you removing mine 😃

My chosen profession?

If you'd read my Brief History you would know that I'm a Proof Reader for a publishing house, but it doesn't earn me much, hence my life of sexual subservience with my older girlfriend (and her friends).

Such a pity you didn't leave any contact detail. If you should happen to come back and read this, please do get back to me - I'd love to exchange some saucy chat 😃

Macey 😍 xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES