After School Delight Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped me off near to the village and gave me a couple of pounds. "That should get you home," she told me. "Here. Take your bag. I should think you have homework to do, don't you?"

I just stared at her in disbelief as she pulled the door closed, smiling as she drove off.

I had to wait nearly an hour for a bus to get me back to town, but at least it dropped me near to Angie's house. My tummy was all butterflies as I walked up the path to the front door. I rang the bell several times, tapping my feet and pacing to and fro before there were any signs of life. I was about to give up when I heard the sound of movement inside, and I realised that at last someone was going to answer.

I was met by Ges' puzzled expression, which instantly changed to one of delight. "Oh," she cried, releasing her grip on the loose gown she wore and letting it fall open as she launched herself at me, flinging her arms around my neck and kissing me.

"Hey! Hey!" I cried, stopping her in her tracks. "What are you doing?" I asked in a surprised tone.

She looked hurt. "I was only greeting you," she reasoned. "We were expecting you yesterday."

"Maybe you were," I replied. "I don't think Angie or your Mama were though," I told her, ruefully. "I think they knew I wouldn't make it."

"Well, you're here now," she smiled, moving forward to kiss me again.

"I think we'd better go inside, don't you? You don't want to be showing all the neighbours everything you've got, do you?"

"I don't mind," she told me, looking unconcerned.

"Come on," I insisted. "Let's get you inside."

She paused, looking thoughtful, then smiled and stepped back, displaying her exquisite, youthful beauty fully to me, and as we closed the door she moved forward to kiss me again. I have to admit, I didn't stop her this time, although I did feel awkward about her gown still hanging open.

"So," I asked, struggling to compose myself while resisting the near impossible temptation to just take her in my arms and submit. "What's been going on?"

"Hah! What hasn't, you mean."

"I think I can guess," I told her. "Where is everyone?"

"Mama and Angie are still upstairs with Wendy in Mama's room," she told me.

"And..." I paused, "I don't suppose you were with them, were you," I suggested sarcastically.

"Yes I was," she replied, looking confused.

"I was teasing," I told her.

"Oh," she said, not really understanding. "Well, anyway, they sent me down to answer the door," she replied, seriously, adding, "I'm glad you're here," with a broad smile.

"Well? Shall we go and find them?" I asked.

Her face dropped. "Do we have to?" she asked.

"No. Not really. Not if you don't want to," I told her with a smile, shaking my head.

She opened her gown again. "Would you like to have some fun?" she asked.

"Cover yourself up, you little hussy," I teased, but once again she completely missed the joke, her face looking doleful. "I'm sorry," I told her. "I was only playing."

She smiled. "Shall we go upstairs?" she asked, wrapping the gown around her again.

"If you'd like to," I agreed.

She took my hand and led me to the stairs. As we approached the top we could plainly hear the voices from Jenny's room. It was Angie's laughter that I heard first, followed by the rhythmic cries from Wendy, making regular "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh," sounds. It didn't take much imagination to work out what was happening to her.

"Good girl. That's wight. Take it all baby," came Angie's dulcet tones, followed by Jenny's voice telling her, "Come on child. Open your mouth. That's it sweetie. Give me your tongue. That's it. Do it like I showed you. Oh yes! Oh yes!" she cried.

Ges looked embarrassed.

"How long have they been at it?" I asked her, as we reached Jenny's door.

"All last night, and again since breakfast," she replied.

"Shouldn't we rescue her?" I said, voicing my concern for the girl.

"I think she likes it," Ges told me. "She seems quite happy."

"Were you doing this with them too?" I asked.

"Mama told me I mustn't say," she replied, looking guilty.

"OK. Never mind," I said, letting her off the hook.

"Come on," she told me, tugging at my arm. "We don't need them," she said, pulling me away.

"No, we don't," I agreed, looking back toward the door from where the sounds continued to emanate.

"I know!" I suggested. "How would you like a rampant sixty-nine?"

She smiled and nodded, taking my hand and leading me along the hallway to her bedroom door.

"What does rampant mean?" she asked.

I considered the idea, and how best to explain it. "Well... It's a word that's often used to describe how two people sometimes enjoy sex together." Ges looked confused. "It's a sort of hurried, excited way... a bit like when you can't wait to do something?" I explained.

"Oh. OK," she smiled. "That sounds like fun."

"Should be," I told her.

"What's a sixty nine?" she asked a little way along the hall.

"It's a sex position," I told her. She looked puzzled. "It's from the Kama Sutra," I added, thinking that would make it clear, but she looked even more perplexed. "That's a book all about lots of sex positions," I explained. "The sixty-nine is one of the few that girls can do, without having to resort to using toys... or with men," I added, as an afterthought.

"Oh, she replied," still looking confused.

"Perhaps I ought to show you?" I suggested, opening her bedroom door. She smiled back at me as I slipped my arm around her waist. The gown fell open again. "Just think of it as a really nice game," I told her, closing the door behind us.

From outside the room, a little while later, you might well have heard her voice saying, "Oh. I've played this game before. Oh. Oh. Oh. Nymm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm."

It was several hours later before Ges and I ventured down toward the kitchen, on the prowl for something to eat. There wasn't a sound from Jenny's room as we passed, so we assumed they had all fallen asleep or maybe they had beaten us to the kitchen for food. It was the latter.

As we entered, Angie and Wendy were seated together on the bench, Angie closest to the door and Wendy at the far end, their backs up against the wall. They were both wearing light, silky gowns, as was Jenny too. Standard attire for weekends at their house.

Wendy's hair was in plaits again. That would have been Jenny's idea, no doubt. Jenny was busy putting some trays in the fridge. She turned and smiled. "Oh," she remarked. "We thought you two had gone into hibernation." Angie and Wendy both laughed.

"Thanks for waiting for me," I said to Angie, sarcastically.

"Don't blame me," she quipped. "How was I to know you were here?:"

"I didn't mean today," I told her, curtly.

She looked at Wendy and sniggered.

"Why don't you two sit down and have something to eat," Jenny interrupted. "We've all just had something nice..." she paused, "haven't we," she added, looking across to Wendy.

Angie and Wendy both sniggered again.

"Can we just take something up to my room?" Ges asked.

"Wouldn't you like to try something tasty here?" Jenny suggested. She put a hand out to Wendy. "Come here, you tasty little treat," she purred to the girl.

Wendy looked from her to Angie, then back again.

"Go on," Angie told her. "Do as Mama asks you."

Wendy got up from the seat and went over to stand beside Jenny, who promptly took the girl by the shoulders and kissed her, then turned her around to face Ges and I.

"Doesn't she look delightful?" she asked, her fingers twirling the girl's pigtails around seductively. "Wouldn't you like to kiss her?"

I don't know why, but I felt unsure. "Don't you think she's had enough sex for one day?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure," Jenny replied in a surprised tone, giving me a feigned, quizzical look. "Maybe we should ask her." She turned toward Wendy, her hand moving down to the cord securing the gown around her waist.

"Wendy, darling," she asked of the girl, tugging gently at the loose end. "Do you think you've had enough sex for one day?"

Wendy gazed up at her as her gown fell open, revealing a first glimpse of the most exquisite young body I had seen for a long, long time. There was an expression of confused innocence on her face.

Jenny's left arm hugged around her shoulders as the right hand slipped inside the front of the open gown, caressing Wendy's bare tummy for a moment before sliding up to cup one firm breast. She smiled at me, kneading it gently, before carefully opening the front of the loose gown, positioning the material to either side, allowing the girl's firm, ripe breasts to hold it open, before bringing her hand back to rest on one bare breast, squeezing it gently while rubbing her thumb back and forth across the quickly stiffening nipple. "Mmmm," she purred. "You're such a sexy little thing, aren't you," she whispered, nibbling the girl's ear gently.

It was the first time I had seen Wendy undressed. She was simply perfect - a picture of innocent beauty, her youthful appearance enhanced by the little girl pigtails they had given her. She looked so enticing, from her sweet child-like face, the cute little nose, her small mouth, the lips so moist and inviting, the slender neck, the pale creamy skin on her shoulders and down over her slender body, with those perfectly rounded, small shapely breasts. I say small, but they were much more shapely than mine. Even so, to see her like that, you would never have guessed that just two days ago had been her eighteenth birthday. She looked more like fourteen or fifteen at the most.

I remember thinking that it would be hard for any man to resist her. Seeing her like that, they would surely want nothing less than to fuck her to exhaustion.

The sight of her exquisite figure made me tingle, but it was the groin that really drew my attention - that pale, creamy coloured vee that had been shaven especially for the occasion. Well, in truth it had been done for her birthday. There was a tiny gap between her thighs, right at the very top, where the light from the kitchen window shone through from the back of her gown, and I could just make out the tender little notch where her pussy slit was almost but not quite hidden, just below an enticing little mound of bald, puffy flesh that terminated her delicious torso so beautifully. I would have dearly loved to insert my tongue in there, but there was Ges to think of right now. She was quite sensitive and I certainly didn't want to upset her.

Wendy smiled and closed her eyes as Angie watched the two of them excitedly. I looked at Ges, who was clearly becoming irritated.

"Come along Angela," Jenny called to her daughter. "Come and help Mama with your guest."

Angie glanced toward me and grinned excitedly, hurrying up from her seat to take her place on Wendy's other side.

Jenny turned Wendy's face toward her wicked daughter as Angie slipped her arms around the girl, one hand gripping the other breast, and the pair just stood there, one either side of the girl, molesting her as she closed her eyes and moaned in sheer delight.

She tipped her head back to accept a kiss from Angie while the pair of them continued to fondle her succulent young body.

It wasn't long before Angie's hand moved down across Wendy's tummy, advancing slowly until it blotted out the light through the space between her thighs. The knees parted instinctively.

"Mum. Can we take some food back to my room?" Ges asked again, sounding impatient.

"Surely Macey would prefer to eat something here?" Jenny replied, continuing to grope the girl. Wendy just stood there, inert and passive, allowing them to play with her.

Ges ignored her mother and began rooting around in the fridge. Wendy's eyes were closed and she began to moan softly.

"Macey,. Why don't you come over here and have a taste of something really sweet?" Jenny coaxed.

I have to admit I was sorely tempted, but I could see how annoyed Ges was becoming.

"Can we take this?" she asked, holding up a tray of assorted goodies, with pieces of pork pie, cold meats and cold cooked sausages.

Jenny ignored her, saying to Wendy, "Wouldn't you like to have Macey give you a nice long kiss down there?"

Wendy looked straight at me, and I could have sworn there was a sort of pleading look in her eyes, but it wasn't there for long. Jenny turned the girl's back to the end of the table and gripped her by the shoulders, resting her bottom on the edge of the table. "Well, if she doesn't want you, I certainly do."

She kissed the girl again, her eyes wide open and staring at me as the pair of them tentatively eased the loose gown from Wendy's shoulders, slowly lowering it down her back to fall in a neat gathered pile around her bottom.

Her bare back was quite exquisite too - so slender and straight, wide at the top and narrowing toward her waist, with a deep groove down the length of her spine. She was so lovely, I wanted to kick myself for not taking the opportunity to have her, but Ges was leaving and she looked angry. It wasn't really my responsibility but I felt sorry for her. She seemed to love me and I couldn't repay her love by joining the mini-orgy with their new recruit.

Jenny and Angie both lowered their heads to the front of Wendy's naked body, obviously taking her wonderful firm young breasts in their mouths, and Wendy responded with a cry of pleasure.

I could hardly believe it. They were about to ravish her again. Right there in front of us. Right there on the kitchen table. I suppose with all that had gone on before I might have expected it, but it still shocked me.

They leaned her back, Jenny smiling lustfully at me as they did so, while Angie guided her head back slowly and carefully to the table.

"Oh no," Wendy moaned. "Please? Not again?"

"Don't wowy," Angie told her. "We're not going to hurt you," she said, soothingly, as she stroked Wendy's cheek.

"No," Jenny added with a laugh. "We're just going to fuck you."

"Again!" added Ges, completing the statement for them. I was quite surprised. I wouldn't have expected Ges to be capable of thinking that way, but she could be truly surprising sometimes.

Angie leaned over the girl, kissing her face, then down over her neck and the bare shoulders as Jenny raised the knees, parting them as she did so. Now Angie's lips were closing on one ripe young breast as her free hand reached across the girl's naked body to fondle the other.

Wendy raised her head, straining back to look back at me. There was a pleading look in her eyes as one arm reached up toward me. It seemed she was trying to reach out to me, wanting to take my hand, but it must have been such an effort for her.

That appeared to be a signal for Angie to divert her attention to more of Wendy's, delectable young body. She began lapping at the exposed underarm. "Ooohh... Such a sweet, salty little baby," she whispered aloud, more to me than anyone.

As she said it, Jenny was dipping her head to kiss and lap all around the tops of Wendy's parted thighs.

"Oh, you poor little thing," she said softly. "You look so sore down here. Let Mama kiss it better for you."

She closed her mouth over the open crotch and Wendy gasped, let out a moan of pleasure, then began to pant in time with the regular motion of Jenny's head.

"See how she loves it?" Angie told me, cradling Wendy's head in her hands. "Wouldn't you like some?" she asked. "There's enough for all of us," she smiled.

I hesitated, rooted to the spot.

"We've all had some," she went on, "haven't we Ges," she added, looking at her sister.

"Her NAME is GERALDINE!" Jenny barked, raising her head for a moment.

I was speechless. They were all but raping a girl on the kitchen table, and all Jenny was bothered about was one of her daughters using a nickname to address the other.

"Sowy Mama," Angie giggled.

"Sweet, juicy sexy girl," Jenny breathed softly. "I love the taste of pretty little girls," she said, going down again.

"Come on Macey. Come and share our pretty little sex toy," Angie beckoned.

I have to admit I was seriously tempted. Sure I wanted her, she was gorgeous, but not like that. I wasn't at all sure she was a completely willing participant. After all, they had taken advantage of me on my first weekend with them. How could I be sure that Wendy wasn't under some influence too?

"She's not interested in this," Jenny laughed. "All she wants is to fuck your little sister."

"Come away," Ges complained, scowling as she gripped my hand, pulling me toward the door. As she did so, the sausages almost rolled off the plate.

"You be careful with those," her mother teased. "Remember what she gets up to with those things?" she added, smirking at me.

"You don't know what you're missing," Angie laughed as she began to climb up onto the table above their naked play-thing.

She parted her knees to either side of Wendy's head, opening her gown for the girl as she did so. "Now my lovely," she said. "Let's show Macey what you've learned, shall we?"

Even as she lowered herself, Wendy began to heave and moan, without doubt due to Jenny's probing tongue between her thighs.

Ges pulled me toward the door, but not before I managed to see Angie take Wendy's face lovingly in her hands. She caressed the girl's cheeks, then slipped her hands around behind Wendy's head, clasping her fingers together and guiding her open crotch down onto the waiting mouth.

Wendy's body continued to heave, and she started to make, "Ahh, Ahh, Ahh," sounds of pleasure, until they became muffled by Angie riding on her face.

"That's wight baby," Angie told her. "Get your tongue wight in there. Oh yes. Ooohh, that's so good. Do it like we showed you."

She took the girl's hands and raised them up to her own beautiful bare breasts. "That's wight pretty baby. Squeeze them for me. Show me how much you love me," she moaned.

Wendy's feet began to kick wildly into the air until Jenny grabbed her ankles, pulling them down onto her shoulders, before thrusting her open mouth down hard against the open crotch once more. Wendy cried out, bucking her hips as Jenny tongue-fucked her, using the perfectly manicured nails of her free hands raking up the sides of the hapless girl's lovely body, then reaching for those beautiful ripe breasts, squeezing and kneading them, and pinching the hard nipples.

At last Ges managed to pull me clear of the doorway and along to the foot of the stairs, but still we could hear Wendy's muffled moans, and Angie's cries of delight. "Oh yes baby. That's it. Push your tongue wight in. That's it baby. Do it for me. Make me come baby," she cried, louder and louder. I had the distinct feeling that Angie's cries might have been more for my benefit than for Wendy though.

Half way up the stairs I was still hesitant, but Ges tugged me along, scowling and telling me over and over, "Come on. We don't need them."

As we got to her room we stopped. "Come on," she said again. "We don't need them." This time though, there was a sympathetic expression on her face.

We didn't eat much after we closed the door behind us - well, not the snacks, anyway. And it wasn't long before we could hear the renewed sounds of passion from Jenny's room again, but we didn't care. As long as they were all happy, we didn't mind.

I thought back to my first weekend stay again, and I wondered if that had been the same. I still couldn't remember much about it. I decided I'd find Wendy at school on Monday and ask her outright, if she had agreed to everything they did together.

Oddly enough, I didn't see her at Angie's the next day. When Ges and I came down for breakfast, Wendy had already left. Angie and her mum were sitting at the kitchen table, tucking in to cereal. When they saw us, Angie avoided my eyes, and Jenny looked up but failed to smile, in fact she was quite stony faced.

1...345678