After School Delight Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He told me that I mustn't come to visit you any more. He said if I do, your mum will find out and she will tell my mum, then I will be really in big trouble. He said I have to come back to see him next week, but I mustn't let you or anyone else to find out."

She looked around the room at us. Her breathing had been quite laboured, but now she was more calm. It seemed as if some great load was finally lifted from her and she sighed.

"I wish I'd known," Angie told her. "If only I had known."

"I couldn't share this with anyone," Alysia told us. "I was so afraid he would tell, so every Saturday I would come to the end of your road and wait. You two would go out with your mum to get the bus at the other end of road, and as soon as you were on bus I would come and knock on the door. He would let me in and we would go to his shed. Every time I came here he hurt me. Every time he made me cry. Then every time, after, he hugged me and says he is sorry because he does not mean to hurt me."

"Why did you keep coming back?" Angie asked. By now she sounded quite sympathetic.

Alysia avoided her eyes, looking at the floor.

"Why?" Angie asked again.

"Because..." the girl began, then stopped. "Because... Because I like it," she sobbed.

"Oh my," Angie sighed. I could see tears forming in her eyes. "You poor thing," she whispered.

I just stared at the two of them, realising that even way back then, they'd had a relationship. Alysia must have been Angie's first love. As she was a year older, it now occurred to me that it was probably Alysia who had introduced Angie to lesbian sex - not her mother at all.

"So..." Angie began, then paused. "So, how long was this going on?"

"Oh..." she paused, "two, three month maybe. I am not sure. My mum caught me crying twice after I had been to visit. I would not tell her why, so she stopped me from coming here. She had words with your mum. She said she would not have me visit you if I was going to get upset. Your mum told her that I had not seen you for ages. I think they maybe put two and two together. Anyway, my mum told your mum that she would not to let me visit any more."

"So how is it you're suddenly here again?" Angie asked.

"My mum told me she was at supermarket and she bump into your mum. I don't think this is true because my mum doesn't go shopping on that day. Anyway, they are talking and your mum tell my mum it is your sister's birthday in a few days." Alysia smiled at Ges. "She ask if I want to visit. I tell her I didn't think so. I think your papa would start to want me again, but then she tell me that your papa does not live here now. When she said that I knew I had to see you again. So... here I am," she smiled, nervously.

Angie hugged her again. Now it was I who was scared, but for a completely different reason. I felt sorry for Alysia of course, but I also felt jealous. She was clearly Angie's first love, and now they were together again. Would they fall in love again. Would Angie dump me?

"Supposing I had known you then?" I asked of Angie. "Would your dad have done the same thing with me?"

They all looked at me. Alysia was stony faced, but Ges was smiling that wicked, lusty little smile of hers.

Angie grinned. "You're joking, surely? A cute little thing like you?" she laughed. "Of course he would. He would have loved having his fun with you, sweetie," she smiled.

I tried to imagine what it might have been like for them. I thought I understood how Alysia must have felt. How scared she must have been. I wondered how I would have reacted in a similar situation. I probably would have done the same as Alysia had done and let him have his way.

"Was your dad a big man?" I asked.

Angie turned to me. She had a puzzled look on her face. "He was quite tall, yes, and vewy stwong. But we were all small then," she added. "Everyone was big to us then."

"That wasn't exactly what I meant," I told her, but I regretted having said it almost as soon as the words had left my lips. I felt an involuntary smile creep across my lips, and Angie obviously spotted it.

"I suppose you're wondering what it felt like to have a man take you that way, are you?" she asked. It wasn't a mildly curious sort of question. Her tone left little doubt that she was annoyed at my morbid interest in the idea. "Perhaps you should have expewienced what we all had to go thwough. Maybe then you'd understand that when a man has his way with you like that, it isn't any fun at all."

She casually waved a dismissive hand toward me, as she turned back to face Alysia, and I immediately felt an intense sense of remorse.

Ever since I turned eighteen, well probably long before that really, I had wondered what it might be like to go with a man. I always preferred the tender touch of a girl, or a young woman for that matter. I love the feel of soft female skin against mine, but I often imagined what it might feel like to have a man take me instead. My step-dad had come close a few times and I wondered if maybe I should have let him take me - just to see what it felt like. I was scared of the idea, but secretly I think I wanted it too. From the very first time that Angie's mum had taken me I had imagined it was a man inside me, not one of those cold, inanimate dildos that she had used.

I began to imagine what it might be like if Angie's dad still lived there today. I closed my eyes and tried to picture him there. I only had a rough idea what he looked like, of course, but I pictured a tall, handsome, burly man.

I would call to visit Angie but instead her dad opens the door to me. I am standing there on the step before him and he looks easily twice my size as he towers above me in the doorway. 'Why don't you come in?' he asks. 'OK,' I reply, in much the same way that I imagine Alysia probably did.

I have this weird sense of foreboding. Something is not quite right. My heart beats faster. I don't believe I should be there but I enter anyway. He leads me into the lounge and we stand there talking for a minute. I feel flattered that he seems to be interested in me. He strokes my head, playing with the braids of my hair. He says he likes my pigtails. 'You're such a little cutie,' he tells me. He puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close, stroking my cheek as he kisses the top of my head. I know it's wrong but I like his attention and I am excited by his closeness.

I'm puzzled by the scent from his body - a combination of floral oil, mixed in with an aroma of slightly stale sweat.

He pulls me near to him. His free hand moves up and down the side of my body, feeling my slender shape as he hugs me close, and I can feel a hard lump growing in his pants, pressing into my tummy. I ask him what it is and he tells me it's because he likes me. I feel flattered.

He tells me that he wants to have a good look at me, and he pushes me away, holding me at arms length by my shoulders.

There is a wicked smile on his face as he looks me up and down. He touches my bare neck with the back on his fingers, stroking my neck up to my ears and then down again to the bare flesh at the top of my shoulder. His touch makes me tingle, through my body and down between my thighs.

He tells me I'm very pretty and says he wants to take a proper look at me. He asks if I think that would be OK. I don't really understand what he means but I smile and nod my agreement.

He slides his hands up my shoulders to my neck and he strokes my ears with his fingertips. Then with one hand he reaches behind my neck to grip the tassel on the zip. He smiles at me and I smile back nervously, as he slowly slides the zip down the back of my dress. I feel the dress loosen around my body. It worries me, but I'm captivated by his gaze.

He looks deep into my eyes and I feel mesmerised. I look up at him, not completely aware that he is easing the shoulder straps of my dress aside. He slips the straps from my shoulders and lowers it slowly, slowly, until my bare breasts are almost visible, all except the nipples. I make no move to stop him so he lowers it a little further.

Now my tiny breasts are in full view. They are so small. He tells me I look just like a pretty little child. He smiles and lowers the dress further still. Now my bare tummy is exposed, but I'm quite oblivious to my state of undress. The garment seems to hang around my waist, unsupported, as his hands begin to explore my exposed form, gently stroking, teasing, tweaking. He kisses me and I allow it. My heart is beating faster and I can hear my pulse pounding in my head. Before I realise what is happening he has released the dress, allowing it to fall to the floor around my feet.

Suddenly I become aware of my emancipated state. I stand before him quite naked, except for the briefest pair of white lace panties that barely cover my crotch. I would have chosen them especially for Angie. They show off my plump little derriere, so beautifully pert and rounded. They barely cover the creamy coloured little buttocks, exposing a generous view of cleavage at the rear.

But he can't see that from where he stands. From his vantage point all he can see is the ridiculously low waistband - so low on my hips that he can clearly see the joints at the tops of my thighs where they meet my naked torso, where the sexy 'vee' of pale creamy flesh from my hips traces a guiding arrow down toward my groin, where my bald, shaven pussy is almost but not quite visible below the delicate waistband, yet still leaving precious little to the imagination.

Now I'm aware of an unusually large lump at the front of his pants. I try to cover myself by crossing my arms in front of my frail body, but I can't hide my near nudity from his gaze. I feel his eyes burning into my flesh but I can't move. I can see the longing in his eyes - the longing for my body. I know he wants to consume me. He can almost taste my succulent flesh, and despite my fear of the unknown, his wanting is reciprocated.

He stands there for a minute, just staring at me. I can feel his laboured breathing. Then he reaches for me. He grips one wrist, pulling me toward him. He grabs for the other, heaving both of my arms toward him, then pulling them high above my head, licking his lips as he looks down, drooling at my frail nubile form.

I try to pull away but he is way too strong and I am so very tiny. He tells me I'm a naughty little girl to let a grown man look at my bare body. He he pulls me close again. I feel his calloused hands begin to explore my naked flesh and the brutal roughness of his fingers scratches my skin. Even so, it excites me.

'My God I want you little girl,' he tells me.

I struggle. I begin to cry.

'That's right pretty baby. Pretend you don't want it,' he tells me.

He drags me over to the sofa, leaving my dress in a crumpled heap on the floor. He throws me down onto the edge of the seat and falls to his knees before me in a single motion.

He places his hands on my body and begins to grope me, squeezing my tiny breasts and pinching the tiny, hard nipples. I turn my head to one side and sob, but he ignores my protestations, lifting me in his arms and forcing a kiss on my mouth, then down over my neck and shoulders, lapping at the bare flesh as he pulls my groin down against his.

I beat on his arms with my little fists but he just looks at me and laughs.

'OK baby. Let's see what you've got for daddy,' he tells me.

He sits back on his haunches and looks down at me as his fingers slip beneath the waistband at the sides of my panties. He smiles as he eases them down my thighs, finally exposing my cute, shaved camel toe.

'Oh baby. So sweet,' he compliments. He pushes my legs up high in the air, sliding the panties up to my ankles. One foot comes free, but the panties remain clinging to the other ankle as he forces my legs wide.

He looks into my eyes and I just stare back at him. I sense the danger but I'm unable to move, like a rabbit frozen in a car headlights. I know what he wants to do and although I'm still a little afraid of him, I can't help wanting it too. He smiles, lowering his head toward my open pussy. Instinctively I push my groin up to meet him but he turns his head to one side. He licks my thigh, tasting the soft, tender flesh. He tells me I taste like salted caramel, then he closes his open mouth over the flesh in the joint at the top of my thigh and he sucks the sweetness from me. I let out a moan of approval. He looks up, smiles, then turns his head to the other side and does the same, and I let out a cry of pleasure.

My pulse is racing now. I part my legs wider and he closes his mouth over my bare, bald pussy, lapping at the sopping wet slit as my groin instinctively responds to his open mouth. His tongue begins to probe me and I gasp with pleasure. I sense that his hands are no longer holding me open but I don't care. I continue to buck against his tongue as it wriggles around, reaching into me.

I can feel him fidgeting - fiddling with something. Perhaps he's masturbating, but as long as his tongue keeps probing me I don't care what else he might be doing. Then he raises himself. He pulls his tee-shirt up and over his head and as I look down I can see that he now has no pants on. So that's what he was doing - he was getting his dick out.

I freeze.

I try to curl up into a kind of protective foetal ball but he stops me. I shake my head. I tell him I don't want this but he ignores me. He knows better. He can see the excitement in my eyes. He can sense my anticipation. Now he's gripping my knees, pushing them wide again as the massive erection points at me. He doesn't even have to hold it. He just seems to be able to guide it toward me and it finds it's own target. I try to pull myself up to avoid it, backing away, but he reaches up under my knees and grabs my wrists, pulling me back toward him again.

I gasp, then whimper slightly as the warmth of the tip touches my open slit. It's waiting for him, aching for him, and he smiles, leaning forward gently to ease the tip of his magnificent manhood carefully into my delicate opening. My body responds for him, my heart is pounding, my pulse is racing, my legs part wider than I ever thought possible as I push my groin forward to meet him, and my nipples are so distended they literally hurt.

He forces my hands behind me, gripping my wrists together and lifting me up and into his arms as if I weigh nothing. His other hand grabs at my pigtails and he pulls on my hair, wrenching my head back and making me cry out. I'm scared, but also excited. I'm about to get fucked by a man for the first time. A big strong man who thinks he's about to rape me. He doesn't realise I want this as much as he does.

I think back to the times when Jenny took me with those evil looking dildos, and how cold they felt when she put them up to me. This feels quite different. It's warm. It's alive.

He pulls me down onto the unyielding shaft as his arms tighten around my frail body and I cry out again, only this time much louder. He's inside me now. Stretching me. I'm quite helpless in his arms as he rams the thing into me. I struggle and cry as he takes me, but deep down I'm in ecstasy. I'm panting, gasping, writhing and lurching as this thick, animal shaft burrows into me, deeper, deeper. The animal in him takes over. Now he's fucking me properly, roughly, violently.

His cock feels hot inside me, and I think I can feel it flexing, pulsing. It feels good, but it hurts me and I'm crying. He laughs. He's loving this. I shake in his arms as he fucks me frantically. Now I'm just a piece of girl flesh for him to use, and he's having so much fun using me. 'My God' I think. 'Alysia must have really loved this'.

I think about those cold inanimate dildos of Jenny's, and how they hurt when they stretched me. This was hurting more, but it was warm and alive and moving inside me, and I was loving it. I couldn't help it.

He heaves me down onto the full length while pushing his hips up, forcing it into me. It's so big I'm afraid it's going to tear me open. He tells me to wrap my legs around his waist. I obey, crying out in involuntary response to each renewed thrust. I'm truly weeping now and as he kisses the tears from my cheeks he continues to fuck me relentlessly, gradually increasing in speed. Harder. Faster.

He calls me his precious little baby, his tender little love child, his pretty little fuck toy. He tells me he wants to suck all the sweet juice from my cunt but he can't stop from fucking me.

He pulls my head back by my braids as he bends over me. His mouth closes on my throat and he gnaws at it as his thick cock reams my tender little hole.

He bends me back further still, arching my back over his strong arms as the hot shaft continues to impale me. He tells me how he loves to fuck pretty little girls.

His mouth moves downward over my breasts, pinching them with his lips, kissing, licking, sucking, biting as his cock pounds my tender little pussy. 'I've fucked some sweet little things in my time baby, but this is something else,' he tells me.

Now I'm on my back again. His strong hands grip my upper arms close to the elbows, his arms passing under my knees, holding my legs up and apart.

He pulls back slowly until the tip is just poised in the opening, then he rams it into me, making me cry out in a sweet mixture of pain and pleasure. He pulls back and repeats the act over and over again. I cry and cry but he won't stop. I don't really want him to. It hurts but it feels good. It's so good. So very good. I want it. I want more.

Surely he must finish soon?

I feel my body tense as I cry out. I feel the pressure rise inside me. I'm getting close. I've felt this way before, but never quite as intense as this. I'm about to orgasm. It's building up inside me. It's about to overcome me - to consume me. I wonder if I'll feel the rush of warmth inside me as his thick shaft of meat fills my tiny hole with his salty gift.

"Are you alright?" Ges' voice rang in my ears, waking me from the daydream.

"Whaaa..." I replied, as my consciousness returned.

"You were crying," she giggled.

I looked around to discover we were alone in the room. I was lying on my back, slanted half sideways across the sofa, with my head resting on the arm of the chair. Ges was leaning over me, wedged between my parted thighs. My knees were up and apart. We were both naked and she was busy lapping all over my chest and tummy.

She raised her head to grin at me.

"What happened?" I asked. "Where is Angie?" I felt as if I were under some spell. Maybe Jenny had left some residual influence that Angie had triggered. Or maybe Angie now had the power to hypnotise me. I really didn't know what to think.

"You were having a daydream," Ges smiled. "And you were really enjoying it." She was smirking. "Do you like my new toy?" she giggled.

I didn't quite understand - not at first. I felt good but I didn't know why. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Where is Angie? And where is Alysia?"

"They went off to get something ready upstairs. Angie wouldn't tell me what. She said she wanted me to look after you while she was away."

"What are you doing?" I asked again.

"I wanted to show you my new toy."

"Why are you licking me?" I asked, not that I was complaining you understand. It felt lovely.

"It's sweet," she said. "I made your body taste sweet. Now you're my sweet sex baby," she told me, resuming her lapping at my naked body.

I reached up to touch myself where she was licking and it was sticky. "What's this?" I asked.

She looked at me as if I had asked something really stupid. "Chocolate sauce," she replied, her tone suggesting that I really should have known.

She continued to lap at my body until all the sticky sauce was gone.

"Do you like my toy?" she asked again. "I'm fucking you with it," she smiled.

1...56789...12