After School Delight Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Jenny asked.

"All of it," she said, more clearly this time, "but not the boys..." she hesitated, "or the men."

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked again, more softly this time.

"I don't like men... or boys," she said quietly, dropping her head and looking subservient.

"But you're happy for us to do anything else?" Jenny affirmed.

"I'll do what you want," she replied, looking Angie straight in the eye. "I'm sorry," she said. "I always liked you, but..."

"So why did you do all those howible things to me?" Angie asked.

"I was afraid," she replied simply.

Angie looked quite sorrowful. She was about to say something when Jenny took control again. "Well, this is all very touching, but I should remind you that we have business to attend to." The three of us just looked at her, waiting for the next move. We didn't wait long. She turned to Suzie. "So," she began. "You wanted my girl so you made her life hell. Is that it?"

"I said I'm sorry," Suzie reasoned.

"And that makes it alright?" Jenny demanded.

"No. Of course not. I know it was wrong, but... the others... they would have turned on me!" she appealed. "I said I'll do whatever you want to make it up. Please don't hurt me."

"Oh, don't worry sweetie. We won't hurt you, but we are going to have some fun with you," Jenny told her, smiling wickedly. "Now I think I'd like to start by tasting that sweet tongue of yours again."

Jenny had her back to the back of the sofa, leaning her bottom against it. She pulled Suzanne to her and placed the most tender of kisses on the girl's lips, gathering her up as she eased her tongue into the hesitant mouth. "Give me your tongue child," she ordered, then kissed Suzie again, this time clearly sucking on the girl's extended tongue.

"You do know she's in love with you?" I whispered to Angie as we watched her mother take full advantage of our schoolfriend's malleability.

"Could be," Angie whispered, smiling back at me. She seemed excited at the idea.

"You like that don't you," I challenged.

"Evewybody wants to be loved, don't they?" she reasoned, still smiling, but more smugly now.

I felt hurt. Angie was still supposed to be my girl, but here she was openly showing a keen interest in yet another girl - and why did it have to a this particular girl? - the one who had given her so much heartache over the previous year?

I reflected for a moment, realising, it wasn't just this girl, was it. It seemed it could have been any girl.

I wondered - was there even an ounce of loyalty left in her? Was this love that I was feeling for her, or was it just that I sensed I was losing her? Or perhaps it had simply become the attraction of the unattainable.

We watched Jenny feeling her way around Suzie's shapely body as she kissed her.

At last I gave in. I must have sounded pathetic as my cracked voice uttered the words, "Do you love her?"

Angie turned to me and stared. She looked crestfallen. "Of course not," she breathed, pulling me close and giving me a hug.

"Then why?" I asked, obviously still sounding hurt.

She gave me a wry smile. "My poor, silly darling," she said. "Surely you know that you can enjoy sex with someone without being in love with them," she said softly.

I must have looked puzzled. "Do you love my mum?" she asked.

"No! Of course not," I objected. "It's you who I love."

"But you enjoyed it when she was having sex with you, didn't you?"

"Well... I suppose so... But..."

"Of course you did. You were in heaven. We both were."

"I suppose..."

"There you are then," she interrupted. "You see? Sex is exciting. It doesn't matter who it is with," she explained. "We love one another, so the sex is gweat, and it never gets old, but with someone new..." she paused, looking into my eyes, "especially like this," she grinned, "well, it's just that tiny bit more exciting. Don't you think?"

I didn't have time to reply.

"Mmmm... That was nice," Jenny mused, at the very same moment releasing her quail from the lengthy clinch. "Now..." she paused, reaching for the blouse that was still partly open at the front. "let's have a look at these, shall we?"

She unfastened the remaining few buttons on Suzie's blouse and pulled the front open, then frowned. "Hmmm..." she said in a dissatisfied tone. "Looks like you've already broken one of the house rules."

"What?" Suzanne asked, looking worried.

"Don't say what, say pardon," Jenny told her abruptly, a wry look on her face.

Suzie was taken aback. She gave a slightly exasperated sigh. "What rule?" she asked more lucidly this time.

"No bras allowed in this house," Jenny told her, smiling broadly whilst slowly tracing the upper line of the generously filled 'C' cups with her fingertip from high on one shoulder, across the delightfully tempting cleavage, and up to the other. "I'm really sorry," she lied, giggling slightly, "but I'm afraid I'm going to have to take it from you."

"Oh," the girl murmured, uncertainly.

Jenny slipped Suzanne's open blouse from her shoulders and down over her back, pulling the arms free from the short sleeves. "Come here child," she breathed, pulling our classmate right up close as her hands reached behind her for the clasp.

"There," she whispered softly. "Isn't that more comfortable?" she asked, as she slipped the shoulder straps of the bra down one at a time. "Oh my! What a lovely creature you are," she breathed, easing the garment forward to allow Suzie's firm, full breasts to hang free. "Come to Mama, child," she said.

"I'm not a child," Suzanne told her, a slight tremble evident in her voice.

"No. You're not are you," Jenny replied, staring wide eyed at Suzie's shapely body.

"Just because I'm at school, that doesn't make me a child," she objected. "I'm almost nineteen, just like those two," she nodded toward Angie and I. "I'm a senior," she added proudly.

"I can see that," Jenny replied, smiling lustfully at the sight of Suzanne's nubile young body, "and what a treat you are," she purred. "Look into my eyes girl."

Suzanne did as she was told, seemingly mesmerised by the older woman.

"Now... put your arms up."

"What?"

"I told you before. Don't say what, say pardon."

Suzie was taken aback.

"Raise your arms for me," Jenny insisted. "Clasp your hands behind your head."

"Why?"

"No questions. Just do it. Hands on your head," Jenny ordered.

Suzie did as she was told, displaying the most delectable pair of firm young breasts to her lusty new mistress.

"That's right you sweet young thing. Now take a firm grip on those bunches, and don't you dare let go until I tell you that you may."

Jenny inhaled. "Mmmm... Gym today was it?"

"Yes. How did you know?" Suzie asked, her beautiful ripe body stretched up for our delight.

"You retain a certain..." she paused to inhale again, "scent," she added. "Not stale exactly, but quite... interesting," she smiled.

Suzie began to drop her arms, but Jenny stopped her. "Don't you dare," she warned. "We don't dislike it," she smiled, "and I am going to give you so much pleasure my child, the like of which you could never imagine."

Suzie smiled slightly.

I looked at Angie, questioning. "Is she... you know... under?" I asked.

She didn't even turn to look back at me. She just stared straight ahead with a similarly puzzled expression. "No. I don't think so," she replied quietly. "We'd have heard mum say something. I think she's just... doing it. She must want to." Angie was clearly as surprised as I was at how easily Suzie was being led.

"How are you... How do you... You know?" I asked of Jenny.

"With a little experience," she smiled, "it's not difficult to tell who will be receptive to your... attention, and who needs a little persuasion," she giggled. "This one is ripe for it," she laughed. "I'm surprised she didn't come on to you at school," she added.

Angie considered the idea for a moment. "She did," she said at last, thinking back to that day in class when Suzie had put her hand up Angie's skirt and groped her.

Jenny gave her daughter a knowing look, then turned back to Suzie. "Close your eyes," she told the girl, reaching out to caress the bare skin with her fingertips, then raking the soft flesh with her beautifully manicured nails.

Suzie closed her eyes and smiled expectantly.

"Mmmm... so soft," Jenny sighed. "We have so much to teach you my dear. So much to share. Look at me child," she ordered. "I'm going to show you what it means to feel good."

Suzanne obeyed, her eyes wide now, and smiling with anticipation. Angie and I watched intently, as Jenny began tracing delicate lines up and down the sides of her upper body, raking the sensitive flesh once more.

"Oooh.Oooh," Suzie began moaning with delight, squeezing her knees together to enhance the pleasure, as Jenny's fingertips teased her bare flesh.

I have to admit the sight of Suzie enduring such delicious torment was making me tingle down below. Jenny traced fine, delicate lines all over Suzie's body, up the sides, all over her breasts and up under her arms, out to the elbows and back again, over her shoulders then down to tease the ripe, bare breasts with her fingertips, tracing tiny circles around the areola making Suzie moan, then pinching the stiff nipples delicately with her lovely nails. Down to her waist, across her tummy, making the girl flinch and gasp, then up to the lovely breasts again and those acutely sensitive nipples.

"Oh please," Suzie moaned, bending her knees and leaning over at the waist, half crouching. "Please," she begged, closing her eyes, but Jenny simply persisted for almost five minutes, until Suzie was trembling with the torment. She must have been dripping wet.

"Come to me child," Jenny breathed at last. "Come to Mama," she whispered, reaching for the girl.

Suzie stepped forward eagerly and Jenny slid her arms around her. She began caressing Suzie's naked back, first with the nails and fingertips, then with open palms. Her left arm slid around behind the girl and as she gripped Suzie around the waist, pulling her close by the small of her back. The other hand quickly began to explore the firm body, stroking and squeezing her breasts, then down under the skirt to feel what was hidden beneath.

Suzanne closed her eyes and smiled, moaning softly as Jenny fondled and molested her firm, ripe body. Jenny smiled at us over Suzanne's shoulder, nibbling the girl's ear as she instructed us, "You too."

"What about us two?" Angie asked, naively.

"Not you two as in one - two. I meant you two, as well," she laughed.

"As well as what?" Angie asked, a little stupidly.

"Tops off," she sighed, giving us a pathetic smile.

There was no hesitation this time. In a flash we were stripped to the waist, just like our guest.

"Closer," she ordered, beckoning us to move in behind Suzanne.

We pressed our semi-naked bodies up behind Suzie who let out a gasp of pleasure, with Jenny reaching around, tight up against her back. With all the wriggling around I felt sure that Jenny must have had her hand inside Suzie's pants by now, but no - as we pressed up against Suzie, Jenny's hands began fondling our bare breasts pressing against Suzie's back while she continued kissing the girl.

"Mmmm," Jenny enthused. "Three sizes together," she said. "How exciting."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Cup sizes," she explained. "A cup," stroking me with the backs of her fingers, "B cup," fondling Angie, "and C cup," she added with a broad smile, pushing Suzie away from her and looking down at the girl.

She reached out for the malleable girl's breasts, gently, caressing and kneading them while Suzie closed her eyes and moaned softly. "They look so... so... delicious," she told us. "Why didn't you tell me she was such a treat?"

"Most of the girls at school look like that," Angie replied casually.

"Well the sooner you get them here, the better," she told us. "Would you like to taste them?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I replied with a smile.

Jenny turned Suzie around by the shoulders and made her face us, then she slipped her hands up under the girl's arms from behind, and began teasing her again, tracing delicate lines up and down the sides of her body, caressing her gently with fingertips and raking the sweet creamy flesh with those finely manicured nails, making Suzie close her eyes and moan with pleasure.

She caressed all around the ripe young breasts, under the arms, down the sides, tracing around the hips and over the smooth flat tummy, as low as the waistband of her skirt would allow, then up and down the bare back, up the sides of her body, right up under her raised arms, out to the elbows and back down again, then around the front to tease those wonderful firm young breasts again, pinching the taut nipples with her finger tips and rolling the stiff little bobbles between thumb and forefinger.

Poor Suzie was in torment. She couldn't help but fidget and wriggle, squeezing her knees together to heighten the erotic sensation.

"Oh no," she moaned. "Oh please. Oh God that feels so good. Take me. Take me please," she whimpered, bending her knees and writhing around in response to the sweet torture.

"It would be my pleasure," Jenny agreed. She gripped Suzie's beautiful ripe young breasts from behind, giving them a squeeze and making the nipples bulge, telling us, "Let's see if we can make her orgasm, shall we?"

Angie and I stepped forward and slid our arms around the small of her back, joining hands behind her and pulling her to us as we each closed our lips over one warm succulent nipple. Even as we began suckling on her, one of Jenny's hands was reaching up under Suzie's chin, pulling the girl's ear to her lips.

"This is what happens to pretty young girls who tease my daughter," she whispered.

"In that case, I'll just do it all the more," Suzie moaned in reply.

"Didn't I tell you," Angie whispered, "that you wouldn't believe me if I told you what we would do?"

Suzie just whimpered and gasped and moaned with pleasure.

I sucked greedily on Suzie's left nipple, looking aside to Angie as I did so. Angie had her eyes closed and was lapping at the other firm, full breast, sucking on the nipple and pulling on it, then letting it plop back again, making Suzie wriggle and moan. She began lapping closer to Suzie's armpit, tasting the sweet salty flavour of the afternoon's sweat from our gym session.

I placed my free hand on Suzie's flat tummy, caressing her with my open palm, before sliding my hand down over the skirt to reach her bare thigh. She moaned and wriggled again as my fingers caressed the inner thigh, sliding slowly upward toward the clammy dampness of her groin.

I looked up to see Jenny's hand gripping Suzie's chin, twisting her head around and forcing the girl's face toward her own as she kissed her in that unique way that Angie had always done with me, lapping at the open mouth. I glanced across at Angie, who was now eagerly devouring the sweaty flavour from Suzie's underarm.

My fingers explored slowly up Suzie's thigh, which seemingly moved apart for me, as my fingertips reached the very top, but there was something in the way. It was a hand.

Angie had got there first.

I could feel her fingers moving against Suzie's crotch, the gusset of her knickers pulled to one side, and as I cupped my hand around hers, the middle finger seemed to be absent. It didn't take an Einstein to figure out where it was. Obviously Angie was giving our classmate a taste of her own special attention.

Angie looked at me and smiled that wicked little smile of hers as she began frigging her guest more intently. This didn't go unnoticed by her mother, of course.

"I wonder what you have for us downstairs," Jenny whispered into the girl's ear. I felt her free hand sliding down over the tummy between us, to reach down between Suzie's thighs, and on finding us there ahead of her, she pushed our hands away.

"Open for me child," she whispered into Suzie's ear. Suzie wriggled and fidgeted, apparently resisting. "Open your legs pretty baby," Jenny coaxed again. Reluctantly she obeyed and Angie and I both felt Suzie tense as Jenny's fingers began exploring. "Mmmm," Jenny purred. "You're so wet down here. Naughty girl," she purred as she felt for Suzie's slit through the moist pantie crotch.

"She's a bit stinky too," Angie revealed, raising her hand to her face and smirking as she inhaled.

"Don't worry my pretty love," Jenny told the girl, kissing her again. "We're all going to take turns with you down there. We'll soon have you fresh and clean. In fact," she giggled, "by the time we're done with you, you'll be the sweetest tasting little girl in town," she laughed.

Suzie looked around from one to another of us, looking puzzled.

"But these school knickers are so unbecoming," Jenny complained. "Hmmm, it feels like a jungle down here," she purred. "Let's see what she's hiding down here shall we?" she said to herself. Her arm raised, then dipped down again making Suzie gasp, and Angie and I both knew that Jenny now had her hand inside Suzie's pants. The girl began to moan and wriggle, and it was clear that she was loving it.

"I bet this is better than Stacey gives you, isn't it," Angie goaded her.

"Oh yes. Oh God! Oh yes!" she cried.

"Ah yes. Miss Stacey," Jenny said softly. "I've been meaning to ask you about her," she said to Suzie. "I understand she likes to provide a little..." she paused, "extra curricularattention?" there was a questioning sound to her voice, adding "to some of her... special girls?" Jenny smirked.

Angie and I looked at one another and smiled. We knew all about that. We had both been on the receiving end ourselves. Even so, I couldn't remember much of what had happened at the gym, that Thursday, except for little snippets that kept coming back to me.

I recalled being in Stacey's office after class with Angie. I thought back to when Wendy arrived. It was around the same time that the mystery woman had turned up - I still couldn't remember much about her. They did Wendy's hair up into plaits, like mine, then curled our plaits around into little bobs, standing us side by side like sisters - one blonde and one dark haired. I also recall the odd way the new woman looked at us, almost predatory. Then Jenny said something like, "Wouldn't it be fun to watch someone rape the pair of them." Angie, Stacey and the other woman seemed excited by the idea. It made me feel distinctly uneasy, but other than that, all I remembered was little snippets. It all seemed so hazy, as if I had dreamed it, but I felt sure I hadn't.

Angie spoke, and snapped me out of my trance-like thoughts. "And for the last couple of sessions," she said, "it's been Suzanne who she's been attending to," she added with a slight giggle, "hasn't it Suzie."

Suzie just moaned with pleasure. She closed her eyes again, parting her knees to allow Jenny's fingers to slip into her, and she moaned and bucked her hips in time with the slow, rhythmic up and down motion of Jenny's arm between us.

"Ooohh. What a naughty girl you are," Jenny purred in her ear. "So wet. You like this don't you."

Suzie moaned softly.

"My though. What a thick bush you have child. I think we'll have to do something about that."

"Why does Mama keep calling her child?" I asked.

Angie stared at me for a moment. "You know," she said, "for an intelligent girl you weally do ask some daft questions."

She smirked. "How did she ask me to do her hair? Bunches!" she added without waiting for my answer. "How does she like yours? Pigtails! Why do you think she likes us in our school uniforms?"

"Oh," I replied, sheepishly. "She likes to have her fun with young girls then."

"The younger the better," Angie sighed. "Sometimes it worries me," she added quietly.

The pitch and intensity of Suzie's moans was increasing but Jenny was clearly becoming frustrated.