After School Delight Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This thing is in the way," she at last complained about Suzie's skirt. "Darling. Would you?" she asked of me.

I smiled and knelt down to undo the clasp while Angie continued to suckle on her, letting the garment fall to the floor. Her blouse fell away with it, as it had only been the waistband of the skirt keeping it in place. Now I could clearly see Jenny's index and little fingers protruding from the leg holes of Suzie's navy-blue school knickers where the back of her hand filled the gusset. The crotch of her pants were dark and soaked with Suzie's juice, but there was no sign of Jenny's two middle fingers at all. These were already buried deep inside our near naked classmate who was becoming more and more fervent by the minute.

Jenny began frigging her urgently and Suzie came close to climax more than once as I watched, but each time Jenny would slow down or stop, keeping her teetering on the brink.

"Taste her if you like," Jenny suggested.

I didn't need to be told twice. I stretched up to press my lips against the wet gusset and began to lap Suzie's sweet juice, some of which was trickling down her upper thigh. I lapped and lapped at it, right up to the top of her sweet, soft thigh, but the taste of the linen from the soaking wet knickers spoiled the flavour.

Jenny obviously noticed my expression. "Not quite as nice through dirty knickers, is it," she commented. "Let's get them off her shall we?" she suggested. "Angela darling. Go and fetch a knife for Mama, would you dear?"

Angie happily tripped off to the kitchen. Suzie looked worried. I have to admit I didn't feel too comfortable about it either. I felt even less happy when Angie returned with a large kitchen knife. The blade was about an inch across and about nine inches long.

"What are you going to do with that?" Suzie asked, looking horrified.

"Don't worry child," Jenny replied, laughing softly. "We only want to rape you."

She took the knife from her daughter and gripped it by the handle, the blade pointing down like a dagger as she raised her arm above her head.

"Now. Kiss me child," she said to Suzie, twisting the girl's head around with her free hand to face her again.

I simply loved to watch anything like that. I always find it so exciting to see the tendon on the neck pull up into a delicious ridge. It makes me want to close my mouth over it and suck on the sweet, warm flesh, just like the very top of a girl's thigh when she has her legs spread wide. To taste that salty tang of fresh sweat on silky soft female flesh.

I often used to watch other girls in the showers after gym, discreetly of course, admiring their attractive bodies. I used to think it was such a pity to wash all that sweetness away. Now I could feel my own special place begin to tingle.

I could see that Suzie was terrified, but that only excited me more. She stretched her arms out in a defensive gesture, but Jenny stopped her, telling her, "Put your hands on your head, child." She did as she was told, still atremble with fear. Angie just smiled as she watched the torment unfold. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"If I promise I won't hurt you," Jenny whispered, "will you trust me child?" she asked of the girl, her arm still raised in a pose as if she were about to stab our near-naked classmate.

Suzie nodded, but her terrified expression belied her answer.

Jenny thrust the knife swiftly downward toward Suzie's tummy, stopping inches from her groin. Suzie screamed, her hands apparently still locked on head.

"Why are you doing this?" she cried.

"Because it's exciting," Jenny replied, laughing.

"No! You're scaring me!" she said, sobbing.

"Isn't your heart pounding? Is your pulse racing? Aren't you catching your breath?"

"Yes, but..."

"That's excitement child."

She kissed the girl again, this time slowly lowering the blade in a wide arc until the tip came to rest on the front of Suzie's knicker-clad mound. Suzie was trembling, her breathing quite ragged as she sobbed silently.

"Don't worry child," Jenny soothed. "We won't hurt you. After all you only spent the last year tormenting my daughter and making her life hell. Why on earth would you imagine we might wish you any harm?"

"I said I was sorry," she sobbed, repeating her earlier plea.

"Don't worry pretty baby. We're only going to rape you," Jenny told her again.

She raised the tip of the knife and poked the pointed tip against one firm breast, pricking the girl and making her flinch. Again Suzie tried to lower her hands, but Jenny's warning stopped her again. "Don't drop your hands my sweet. There's no telling what you might lose if the blade were to slip."

She prodded the terrified girl's breasts a few more times, just for the hell of it, not drawing blood, but just enough to prick her a little. Then she brought the blade down between Suzie's thighs again. She pressed the flat of the blade up against Suzie's crotch, drawing it backwards so that the girl could feel the cold of the steel, but not allowing it to cut her, repeating the action a few times, just to torment her prey.

Finally, apparently tiring of the sport, she pressed another kiss against Suzie 's trembling lips, passing the evil knife to Angie.

"Now you two. Hold her legs still," Jenny ordered. "Kneel there and hold her."

We gripped Suzie's shins between our thighs, heaving them apart as we wrapped our arms tightly around her legs to resume our lapping at the very top of her thighs. Now I had my wish, sucking on the tender tangy ridge of flesh, devouring the sweet flavour that trickled down, lapping and slurping the juice that flowed so readily from our hapless plaything.

"Angela my darling," Jenny asked in a kindly tone. "Why don't you use this to relieve our guest of those awful knickers? And do try to be careful down there," she warned her eldest daughter. 'Wow' I thought. I was surprised that she would be so concerned about her captive, but my admiration was to be short lived as she added, "You'll be in big trouble it you cut me." I almost felt my chin drop as Angie giggled.

Taking the knife, she slid the tip of the blade under the elastic of one leg of Suzie's knickers, passing it up through the waistband. Then, turning the business edge of the blade outward, she swiftly brought it upwards, slicing effortlessly through the elastic of the leg and and waistband together. The navy coloured material of the garment pinged away, revealing the back of Jenny's hand cupped around Suzie's dark muff, her two middle fingers conspicuous in their absence from view as they continued to thrust into her.

I gasped as I noticed traces of blood on Jenny's fingers. "Do you think she's a virgin?" I asked of my sinful partner beside me.

"Not any more," Angie sniggered.

"Maybe Stacey didn't take her, as we had thought?" I asked.

"Hmmm..." Angie mused. "Maybe not... but I'm certain she will next time. I can almost guawantee it," Angie smirked.

What remained of Suzie's knickers was hanging near the top of her thigh, by the one piece of elastic still intact, so I pulled the tattered garment down to leave it clinging around her thigh, just above the knee.

"Well?" Jenny asked.

"Well what?" I replied.

"Does she taste better now?"

Angie gave me a wicked smile as we acknowledged our license to resume lapping at the sweet juices trickling down. Suzie began to buck and heave, driven almost frantic by the hitherto undreamt of sensations to which she was now falling victim.

Occasionally, Angie would turn her face toward me, grabbing my head and forcing a tainted kiss on my mouth, thrusting her dirty tongue against mine, before returning to our lust fuelled feast.

As we continued to devour our new disciple, Jenny slipped her supporting arm lower down Suzie's back, dipping her head down to take one firm breast in her mouth and suckle on her, before resuming their fervent kissing.

Angie and I attended to the open groin for maybe ten minutes or more, with Suzie sweating and writhing like a bitch on heat. Eventually she came with a shudder, bucking and lurching, her firm, full breasts bouncing around erotically.

With a satisfied smile, Jenny spoke again. "So... Didn't I tell you we were going to rape you?"

Suzie's thick bush was now drenched with vaginal juice which trickled down, forming tiny translucent drips on the exposed hair. I reached up again to lap it clean, the flavour, now un-tainted by the cotton of her pants. She tasted so rich and tangy I found it quite addictive, and I found myself gobbling at her open crotch greedily.

"You see!" Angie's voice interrupted. "You can enjoy sex with anyone."

"I think that should be enough," Jenny told us. "I think we ought to do something about all this undergrowth. Don't you agree girls?" she asked. "Angela. Be a darling and fetch the things for Mama please?" then she turned back to Suzie. "Keep your arms up child," she ordered. "I've not finished with you yet..." she paused, "not by a long stretch," she said in a low, almost menacingly seductive voice. "Stretch being the operative word," she added with a laugh.

Angie gave me a naughty smile and headed to the door. As we heard her trotting up the stairs Jenny looked down at me to say, "It might take her a while to find it all, sooo..."

She removed her fingers from our classmate, raised them to her mouth, and sucked on them slowly.

"Mmmm," came the sound of her delighted approval. "Baby, you are so wonderfully tasty. Ooohh, I can't wait to get my tongue inside you."

She looked down at me. There was a wicked glint in her eye. She turned to kiss the girl, then offered her wet fingers. Suzie refused.

"Take it child," Jenny instructed. "I want you to taste your sweetness. Don't be shy. "You'll be sucking fresh juice straight from sweet young pussy before this night is through," she laughed.

She pressed her two middle fingers against Suzie's lips, and Suzie opened her mouth obediently. "That's my good girl," Jenny purred. "That's it baby. Suck them clean for Mama."

Satisfied at having succeeded in her first step at corrupting the girl, she moved to one side and re-positioned Suzie, resting the girl's bottom against the back of the sofa. "Now child..." she said to our plaything, licking one raised bicep close to the armpit, "I think it's time for my treat," she smiled. "I just love the taste of sweaty young girl flesh."

She lapped at Suzie's underarm a few times, then gazed down at her lovely breasts, still glistening from her saliva, and told her, "You really are a beautiful young lady, aren't you." She smiled at me, adding, "Far too beautiful for your own good. "

Suzie looked concerned as Jenny bent low to drag the flat of her tongue up across the girl's underarm while reaching up to squeeze the breasts, one after the other, pinching the nipples and making Suzie moan with delight.

With Jenny's hand out of the way I could now reach my goal. I placed one hand on Suzie's thigh behind her knee and pushed her leg up high against the back of the sofa. Jenny now had one of her arms low around Suzie's waist, the other supporting her behind her back, and she began sucking hard and biting on the nipple, making Suzie cry out as I managed to reach my tongue up inside her. "My God, you taste sooo good," I told her, returning my deep kiss to the open pussy again.

I peered up at Jenny from between Suzie's thighs and she smiled down at me. "Do you have any idea how turned on I get watching your pretty little pigtailed head bob up and down between another girl's legs?" she asked.

I shook my head, my tongue still inside my classmate, making her gasp and moan with delight.

"Let's see how deep you can get your tongue into her," Jenny laughed, turning to kiss the girl, and squeezing her breast roughly.

"Hey! That's not fair," Angie's voice rang out from behind us. There she stood in the doorway holding in her arms the items she had been sent off to fetch; a compact 'Ladyshave', another small hand-held device of some sort with a black nozzle at the end, a bottle of olive oil and a cloth.

"Sorry darling," Jenny told her. "We were just keeping her warm for you," she teased.

She gave the other nipple a few quick bites. "Ow! Ow! Stop it! That hurts!" Suzie complained. We could see the tears welling in her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby," she lied, "but you know you have to take your punishment," Jenny explained, smirking.

"Ok, but please don't hurt me," Suzie sobbed.

"Well, let's see if you can do as you're told then. Who knows. Maybe I'll let you have a treat afterwards," Jenny offered. "What do you think you might like?"

Suzie stared at Angie, standing there and smiling back at her, stripped to the waist, her firm, cone shaped 'B' cup breasts standing proud like two creamy coloured mountains topped with milk chocolate nipples.

"You want my girl?" Jenny asked. She nodded, her arms still raised, the hands clasped behind her head beneath those cute 'little-girl' bunches, and Angie smiled. I couldn't help feeling more than a little jealous. I plunged a pair of fingers up into her quite roughly, and she cried out, partly from surprise and part from pleasure, and it occurred to me that this wasn't really any way to punish a rival for lusting after my partner.

"Ok," Jenny told her. "If you let us do what we want, then maybe I'll let her fuck you with the strap-on, while I have my fun with little Macey here."

Angie gave Suzie a coy smile. That was the moment when I knew that there was nothing I could do to stop them from getting together. I felt devastated.

"But now..." Jenny went on, "right now it's time to get rid of that awful undergrowth that you've been carrying around for what looks like an age." She pressed the girl's bottom up against the back of the sofa again. "Part your legs child," she ordered.

"You won't hurt me, will you?" Suzie asked, looking scared.

"No child. This part won't hurt at all," she smiled. "Now do as you're told... or I'll have to spank you," she grinned.

Suzie parted her knees.

"Feet apart child," Jenny insisted, and Suzie obeyed. "Now," she said, speaking kindly. "I'm going to tip you back and I want you to lie back on the sofa with your head on the seat."

Jenny took her hands and made her lean backwards. Suzie, being quite supple, was able to bend herself over the back of the chair at a fairly acute angle before her feet lifted from the floor. Jenny lowered her carefully while Angie and I caught her legs as they finally lifted and rose into the air.

Her head came to rest on a strategically placed cushion in the seat of the sofa, and we pressed her thighs up against the sofa back spreading her wide and holding her, using our arms across the backs of her knees to pin her there.

"Mmmm... You look so... inviting," Jenny mused, "but first things first. Angela can collect all this fuzz," she said, flicking at the bushy muff with the backs of her fingers, "while I make you all clean and tidy," she announced.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"You can stand there and look pretty," she told me. "Or maybe you could help her to play with those?" she added, nodding toward Suzie's ample breasts that were now looking rather strange as they hung upside-down.

I put an arm over her leg close behind the knee and rested my cheek against the silky soft skin at the top of Suzie's thigh, stroking it and giving it an occasional kiss as my hand reached down to grasp one firm breast. Her hand came up to meet mine and she held it there, squeezing and kneading with me as her other hand gripped her other breast, her fingers playing across the nipple, and she closed her eyes and began to moan softly again.

Jenny set about trimming away the folds of pubic muff as Angie dutifully collected it up with the tiny hand-held vacuum device. First she carefully trimmed away the thick curly bush using the broad cutter, then she took off the fine stubble by lovingly stroking all around Suzie's fleshy mound with the foil head, occasionally treating the girl to an unexpected thrill by pressing the heel of the vibrating device against her clitoris and rubbing it around in tiny circles.

I would never have thought it possible to shave a girl so thoroughly without making a mess but clearly Angie and her mum were a very experienced team. They shaved Suzie so clean that by the time they had finished she looked like a fresh young virgin child, with not a hint of redness around the shaven area. More than that, they didn't leave any trace of trimmed hair anywhere on the sofa or the floor.

The entire process took no more than around ten minutes, but it left poor Suzie panting and moaning with a pussy that was so primed and wet that she was ready for just about anything.

"Me next," I joked.

"You'll have your turn soon enough," Jenny told me, and I could tell she wasn't joking. "Now my pretty," Jenny said turning to Suzie, "let's have a taste of this juicy little honey pot you've been hiding."

Suzie stared up at the pony-tailed woman and I wasn't sure if she was excited or maybe a little scared of what she was about to experience, but she soon settled down to let providence take its course.

Jenny splashed a few drops of the olive oil onto Suzie's exposed pussy, and began to smooth it all around the freshly shaven mound, paying particular attention to the ultra-sensitive area close to her sopping wet labia. She seemed to spend an unnecessarily lengthy period smoothing in the oil, but Suzie wasn't complaining. Meanwhile, Angie and I concentrated on those ample young breasts while planting delicate little kisses and teasing bites on the warm, creamy flesh at the tops of her thighs.

Suzie closed her eyes, signalling her approval with delighted moans which inspired Jenny to bend low and kiss the soft, sweet flesh, our cheeks all touching together as we pleasured her. Within moments Suzie gasped, and we both knew that Jenny's tongue had begun it's work. Our previously innocent classmate was totally ours. She pushed her hips up to meet Jenny's tongue which thrust deep into her vulva, bringing cries of delight from the inverted girl, and it wasn't long before she let out a loud cry as her entire body began to jerk and shudder with another violent orgasm.

Satisfied with her work, Jenny stepped back, smiling, only to be quickly replaced by Angie.

"Hey! Not fair!" I complained, echoing Angie's cry from earlier, but she just peered to the side at me, only raising her mouth from the object of her carnal desires for long enough to say, "You'll have your turn."

Within minutes, Suzie began humping again, and Angie brought her to the brink of an orgasm, then stopped, making Suzie moan with frustration.

"Think you can stop her there?" she asked of me, laughing.

I smiled. "Watch," I told her, and proceeded to repeat her trick, to the extreme delight of her mother and our guest.

Over the next fifteen minutes or so, we all took turns while Suzie hung upside down on her back with her legs spread, playing with her tits and thoroughly enjoying every second of her punishment.

We each brought her off again before Jenny interrupted us. "Now it's time for yourreal punishment, she finally told the girl."

'Punishment?' I thought. "What I wouldn't give to be punished like that," I whispered to Angie. I'd counted four orgasms up to now, and we had hardly got started.

We pulled her up to stand before us while Jenny leaned against the back of the sofa again.

"What are you going to do?" Suzie asked.

"Just bend over child. I'm going to spank you," Jenny told her.

"On second thoughts..." I giggled.

Suzie looked worried but she seemed resigned to her fate. Jenny made the girl stand before her and bend over to touch her toes. "Stay like that," she ordered. "Legs straight, hands on the floor."

She placed one hand on Suzie's lower back to steady her and the other on her bare bottom, caressing the smooth creamy buttocks, her middle finger occasionally finding it's way to the moist slit between the girl's thighs.