After School Delight Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want it deeper, don't you," she suggested. I gasped and nodded.

Suzie pushed her tongue in again and this time it felt deeper. Much deeper.

"Wouldn't you like it to be a bit thicker too?" she suggested. Suzie kissed me down there again. "Imagine it thicker," she told me. This time it felt as if she were stretching me.

"Perhaps a little longer?" I knew it couldn't be true. No-one has a tongue that long but now it felt really deep inside me.

"What does it feel like?" she asked

"It's big," I moaned. My eyes opened wide, then my mouth as I gasped. It was stretching me.

"Too big?" she asked.

I shook my head and smiled, half laughing.

"Hmmm... Have you ever felt a cock inside you?"

I shook my head again.

"It's a bit like what you're feeling now, but it's even thicker... and deeper. Just imagine a thick, hot cock burrowing deep inside you."

"Oh God!" I gasped. I threw my head back and cried out.

"Maybe you'd like a big man's cock fucking you?"

Suddenly it was hurting me. Suzie pushed it deep and it stretched me. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was so deep it seemed to penetrate as far as my belly button.

"You don't need a man, do you," she told me.

"No! No men. This is incredible," I groaned.

"I can make you feel just about anything. This is as good as any man can give you, isn't it?" she asked me. I couldn't even reply. I just cried from a combination of pain and pleasure. "You can have it so good pretty baby," she purred. "Give her more child," she told the girl, and I almost screamed as she pushed it into me again.

"You love this don't you baby."

"Yes! Yes! Oh my God! Yes!" I cried.

"That's my good, wicked little slut," she breathed, and she laughed as Suzie pushed into me again and again and again, fucking me relentlessly until I came with such a force that I literally shook.

"My turn now," Ges called out excitedly.

Jenny looked at her sympathetically. "Of course baby," she smiled.

She and Angie lifted me forward together, my bottom still resting on the sofa's arm, and Suzie's lips still pressed tight up between my thighs, as Ges climbed up onto the seat of the sofa behind me.

"Give me one like that," she laughed.

She shuffled me aside and settled on her back, resting her head on the opposite arm of the sofa, then raised her knees as Jenny laid my head back into her lap, and Ges began stroking my cheek as she played with her breasts. At some point she had taken off her panties and was now pressing my head back against her bare groin. She felt so warm and the aroma from her wet vulva was exciting me.

I turned my head to one side to brush my cheek against the warm soft flesh at the top of her thigh, and she played with the braids of my hair, laughing her silly childlike laugh. I twisted my head further around to kiss her thigh, as high as I could reach, right up into the groin, and she giggled, kicking her white cotton sock clad feet in the air.

"Take her socks off, would you?" I asked. "I want to see her bare feet."

Jenny laughed. "Have a fetish, do we?" she asked as she obliged. "Angela. Help us to turn Macey over would you darling?" she asked.

Angie reached over the back of the sofa and taking one of my arms as Jenny took the other, they heaved me up. In a very few seconds I was face down in Ges' open crotch, my mouth pressed up against her sopping wet pussy, instinctively gobbling at her. "Oh. Now I can't see her feet again," I complained, but I didn't really mind. I was far too involved in what I was doing. Tender flesh always tastes so much sweeter when it's tainted with a little sweat, don't you think?

"Oooh.Oooh," Ges moaned as my eager tongue began to explore her. "Oh yes. That's nice," she gasped. "That feels so nice."

In a moment her hands were gripping my head and she was holding my mouth down against her hot, moist crotch. Her bare feet were now pressing down against my back while her crotch pushed up in time with my tongue as she made me eat her, not that I was objecting you understand. She was rich and wet and tangy, and I held her by the hips, her parted thighs up against my mouth as her feet occasionally kicked erratically in the air, in much the same way as I had done with Suzie's tongue inside me.

Her arms squeezed those ripe young breasts together erotically as she reached down, holding my head between her thighs, her fingers playing with my ears and my braids as she laughed excitedly.

Suzie was ordered to return her attention to me, this time from behind. I didn't much care for it, but as I had no intention of kissing her I went along with it, spending several minutes giving Ges what she wanted while Suzie gripped my buttocks, pulling them open, and I could feel her nose pressing up between the cheeks as her tongue reached deep into me. Soon she was sliding her hands up the sides of my body, then around under me to find my breasts, and her hands cupped them, teasing the nipples with the tips of her two middle fingers, and making me enjoy the whole experience far more than I would have expected.

"Angela darling. Come here for Mama," Jenny called. "Come and help your sister."

Angie walked around the end of the sofa and stood beside her mother, the pair of them looking down on the three of us together.

"Kneel here for me would you?" she asked.

Obedient as ever, Angie knelt in front of the sofa and her mother knelt behind her.

She slipped her arms around Angie from behind and began tracing delicate lines up and down the sides of her body, just as she had done earlier with Suzie, raking the sensitive flesh with those finely manicured fingernails. Angie moaned with pleasure, closing her eyes and resting her head back on her mother's shoulder as the insatiable woman kissed her neck and shoulder.

As the pair became more heated, Angie reached out to caress Ges' lovely young body while Jenny continued fondling her, kneading Angie's firm, ripe breasts and caressing her smooth flat tummy, slowly working her way down to Angie's neatly shaven groin.

"Raise your arm my darling," Jenny whispered. "That's right my love. Put your hand behind your head."

Angie obeyed, raising her free hand to grip the pony tail, and as she did so her mother ducked her head down and began to lick the side of her malleable daughter's body from the waist right up under her arm, then around the front to take the free breast in her mouth, suckling and nibbling at it, and making Angie cry out with pleasure.

"Part your legs for me my darling," Jenny whispered, still lapping at my girl while studying my reaction with sinful curiosity.

Angie did as she was told and Jenny's fingers reached down between the parted thighs, then up and into my girlfriend.

"There my love. Doesn't that feel nice?"

"Yes Mama," Angie whispered.

"Does it feel like a cock inside you?"

Angie was silent.

"You remember what it feels like to have a cock inside you, don't you my darling?" she asked.

I could just make out Angie nodding slightly.

"You like a big, hard cock, don't you my love."

Angie was frowning; almost pleading, but silently.

By now I had ceased devouring Ges. I had raised my head as far as I could manage and was watching Angie's reaction. Jenny had reached down and I could see she was forcing her two middle fingers up into Angie as she sucked fervently on one nipple, her arm around her eldest daughter from behind as her free hand fondled and squeezed the other firm breast.

"Tell me it feels good my love."

"Yes Mama. Oh yes," Angie moaned.

Ges began to kick and complain. "You stopped. Do it for me, she whined."

"Are you neglecting your duties?" Jenny chastised me. I had no choice but to resume my attention to Ges while Jenny was taking my Angie.

"You like a big hard cock, don't you my love."

"Ooohh. Yes Mama," Angie moaned.

"Do you remember your daddy, baby?" she asked.

"Yes Mama."

"You remember how he liked to hold you in his arms?"

"Yes Mama."

"You remember he used to sit you on his lap, my darling?"

"Yes Mama."

"You remember how that used to make you feel?"

"Yes Mama."

"Show Macey how you used to like sitting on your daddy's lap."

She began to frigg Angie harder and harder while Ges held my mouth down tight over her pussy, unwilling to relax her grip now, and as I strained to peer up at Angie and her mother, I felt myself giving Ges the best head I had ever given.

The whole scenario was inexplicably exciting although I can't deny that I felt upset and more than a little shocked. Angie had always led me to believe that it was Ges who her father had interfered with. I know Jenny hadn't actually said as much, but this certainly sounded as if he had probably been taking advantage of Angie instead, or even more likely, both of them. I didn't like to think about it, but watching Angie's face as her mother molested her, treating her to such an intense manual stimulation while the pair of them watched the three of us together, well it was more exciting than I cared to admit.

I could feel the sweat trickling over Ges' tummy, feeding me with such a sweet, salty flavour, and it was she who eventually broke our union by literally screaming when I finally made her come.

She hadn't even finished panting when Jenny interrupted our peaceful thoughts.

"Well. I think it will soon be bedtime," she informed us.

"Oh," Suzie responded. "I think I'd better be going home then," she reasoned.

"Nonsense child," Jenny told her. "There's no way we're letting you off that easily," she laughed. "You're staying here... At least for tonight."

Suzie looked back and forth between the four of us. "But... my mum will worry," she said.

"No she won't baby. You will call her and tell her you're staying with a friend and you'll be back tomorrow... or maybe Sunday?" Jenny smiled, enticingly.

Suzie looked confused as Jenny stood beside her. "Come child," she said, helping the girl to her feet. "We'll go together."

She walked her to the phone in the hall, and as they stood there, we could hear Suzie's moans as Jenny resumed molesting the stark naked girl as she punched the number into the phone.

Ges and I sat up on the sofa together and Angie came to sit beside me, sandwiching me between them.

Sit back, Angie whispered, smiling. As I did so the pair of them bent low to attend to my pert little breasts. That pair were quite insatiable. Well, they all were really.

We could hear Suzie on the phone to her mum, and knowing Jenny, she probably slipped her arms around her from behind and continued groping her. The odd thing is, Suzie didn't even falter - she just went on talking on the phone as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"No mum," she said, "I've already promised I'll stay tonight... That's Ok. They have clean clothes for me for tomorrow... Yes, I'll come home on Sunday in my school uniform... Ok. Bye."

Almost as soon as Suzie put the phone down we heard her moaning again, and the sounds of a long, lingering kiss.

Angie and Ges took that as their cue. They stood and took my hands, raising me from the seat. They were now both quite naked, apart from their socks, as was Suzie, still in the hall with their mother. I was still wearing my pleated school skirt and my patent shoes and white ankle socks as they walked me out into the hall to join Jenny and Suzie.

"Hello ladies," Jenny greeted us. "Well, it seems we have our lovely young play toy here, for the duration," she smiled. "So... What would you like to do first?" she asked.

'First?' I thought. 'Haven't we done plenty already?'

"Can I show her my birthday present?" Ges asked.

"Oh, what a lovely idea sweetie," Jenny replied. "Come along my dear. Let's get you back in here, shall we?" she said to Suzie.

Suzie looked puzzled as Jenny took her by the hand, leading her back into the lounge. "Why don't you get the ribbons for me sweetie?" Jenny asked of her youngest. Ges went to a drawer in the dresser and pulled out two long pieces of red silk ribbon.

"Now. Put your hands out Suzanne," Jenny instructed the girl, who obeyed without question. "Now my dear, I'd like you to cross your hands like this." Jenny demonstrated, crossing her wrists, one over the other.

"Now, we just bind them together like this... not too tightly," she explained, trapping one end of the ribbon between Suzie's wrists and passing the free end alternately length ways, then from one side to the other, until the entire ribbon bound her wrists firmly.

"There! That will do," Jenny declared with a satisfied air. "Not too tight is it?" she asked. Suzie shook her head silently, but looked confused.

"Good. We have to make sure there is enough padding here," she told the girl, stroking around the inside of Suzie's wrists. "Can't have you getting bruised, can we," she said softly. "Don't want your mum complaining," she laughed.

"What are you going to do?" Suzie asked, sounding worried.

"All in good time," Jenny told her. "Now, Geraldine sweetie. Would you be good enough to take the mirror down please?"

"What are you going to do?" Suzie appealed to her again.

"My. You are persistent," Jenny smiled, kindly, stroking the girl's firm, ripe breasts lovingly.

As we watched Ges lift the large mirror from above the fireplace, I couldn't help thinking that the big hook supporting it was way too hefty for the purpose. But as Angie and her mother led their nervous guest to face it, it became clear why the support had to be so strong.

"Lift your arms baby," Jenny instructed, guiding Suzie to face the mantelpiece and raising her hands up and over the large hook. As she did so, her two daughters closed in from either side, caressing and tweaking her naked body.

"That's right," Jenny encouraged. "Up over the hook. That's my good girl," she encouraged. "Now, part your feet. Good girl. That's it. As far as you can. Come along baby. Do it for Mama."

"What are we doing this for?" Suzie asked, fearfully.

"We'll tell you in a minute," Ges giggled, as Angie helped her mother to tie a silk ribbon to Suzie's ankle, passing it through one loop at the corner of the fireplace, across through the other loop, then tying it off on her other ankle. To see Suzie bound and spreadeagle like that was one of the most arousing things I had ever seen, although I have to admit I felt some sympathy for our classmate, being trussed up in that way.

"Not too tight, is it?" Jenny asked, ignoring any response from their captive. "Mmmm..." she purred, her hands enthusiastically exploring the girl once again.

Meanwhile, Angie and Ges began to fit themselves into a couple of quite maleficent looking strap-ons. Ges' was the one that her mother had gifted for her birthday, with it's rotating head, and Angie's was identical to the one she had given to Harriet Stacey - the one our gym teacher had used on me the following evening at her home.

"What are those for?" Suzie demanded, trembling.

"We're going to fuck you up the bum," Ges giggled.

"No. No. Don't. Please stop," Suzie begged, as she began struggling.

"But surely..." Jenny asked, feigning a surprised response, "wasn't that what you said you wanted? I mean... I distinctly remember you saying you wanted us to doall of it, when I asked what I should do with you."

"I didn't think you'd really do it," Suzie sobbed.

"Huh!" Jenny scoffed, with a laugh. "Perhaps you should be more careful about what you ask for," she smiled.

"Do you want us to stop?" Angie asked, sounding sympathetic. "All you need to do is just take your hands down off the hook you know," she told Suzie.

"I can't," the girl replied.

"Well, you must want it then," Angie laughed.

Jenny smiled, leading me away, to the sounds of Suzie pleading for mercy.

"Did you do that with me?" I asked Jenny.

"Don't be silly," she scoffed. I felt relieved, until she added, "you're far too tiny." She smiled at me. "You couldn't reach the hook," she laughed. "We had to tie you across a bed."

A cold dread swept over me as I realised they could have done literally anything and I wouldn't have known.

"Do you wemember, at school, all the times I asked you to stop tormenting me?" Angie asked of Suzie.

"I'm sorry," their captive pleaded.

"I bet you wish you'd been a bit nicer to me now, don't you?" Angie asked, as Ges smeared a generous blob of strawberry lube over the end of Angie's dildo.

"Where are we going?" I asked, stupidly.

"You're coming with me, child. I know a pretty little waif who's in need of a good fucking. Can you guess who I mean?" she asked, staring at me with wide, lust filled eyes.

As we left the room I looked back to see Angie press the tip of her strap-on up between a terrified looking Suzie's buttocks, raking her fingernails up and down the sides of the girl's naked torso.

"Please! Angie! Don't!" Suzie begged, but Angie ignored her. She wrapped her arms around her prey, sliding one hand down between Suzie's thighs, the other up to squeeze her breasts roughly, as she pushed her hips forward.

I peered up to see an angry look flash across Jenny's face as she turned back to call, "My daughter's name is Angela!"

"Sorry Mrs Bolton," came Suzie's unexpected reply.

"And you two be sure and wash her properly when you're done," Jenny warned the insatiable duo. "I don't want that mess all over my sheets."

From the stairs I could hear Ges laughing and Angie's voice encouraging her. "That's wight baby. Bite her tits. We can take turns with her," she laughed.

"I want to fuck her now Angie?" Ges' voice came back.

I looked at Jenny, and she was seething. I just shrugged, giving her a pathetic look.

"In a minute baby," came Angie's calm reply.

"I hope you're not going to take that out on me," I asked of Jenny.

"Don't you worry," she told me. "You'll be getting yours... very soon."

Suzie let out an impassioned cry.

"How does that feel?" we heard Angie ask as we continued up the stairs.

"Ugh. Horrible," Suzie replied.

"Want me to stop?"

"No. Ugh. I've been... Ugh... a bad girl... Ugh. I have to... Ugh... be punished... Ugh," Suzie sobbed.

"Yes, you do," Ges giggled, answering their plaything, at the same time as Angie laughed "Oh my God. This just keeps getting better."

"Know what else you're going to do for us?" Angie asked her, as she continued to ream Suzie's backside.

"What?" the girl asked.

"You're going to bwing all your fwiends here for us to play with... one at a time."

"No... Ugh. I can't," she begged.

"Yes you will. I want you to bwingWachel, Mawie, Kawen, Vanessa, Barbawa, Helen and Lisa," she told the girl. "Especially Lisa. I want her first," Angie whispered into Suzie's ear as she kneaded her lovely ripe breasts. "I love the look of her tight little bum and her cute little titties." Angie laughed. "I like tiny tits girls," she added.

I looked a Jenny, who smiled back at me. 'Is that all I am to her? A tiny tits girl?' I wondered.

"Ugh... Ugh... What do you, Ugh... want them, Ugh... for?" Suzie grunted in reply.

"Oh... Did I forget... to mention?" Angie laughed. "You won't believe... what we're... going to do... with you," she laughed. "All of you."

"Can I fuck her now?" we heard Ges whine more determinedly, as Jenny led the way into her room.

That was the last we heard, as Jenny pulled me in behind her and closed the door.

----------

"Lose the skirt," Jenny ordered, abruptly, turning to me as she began piling pillows in a pyramid shape in the centre of her big bed.

"What are you doing that for?" I asked, unfastening the clasp and allowing my skirt to fall to the floor.

"Don't you remember?" she replied, turning to grin at me.

I put my finger to my mouth, dropped my head and peered up at her, pouting as I shook my head, now standing before her quite naked apart from my white ankle socks.

1...34567...13