After School Delight Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can stand a lot of this," Suzie laughed, from her prone position.

"Hmmm... We'll see," Jenny replied, smiling to Angie and I as we kissed and cuddled while we stood and watched.

Jenny fingered her for a while, making her moan with pleasure, repeatedly slipping a finger into her then removing it.

Eventually, Suzie let out a disappointed sigh as Jenny failed to return the teasing finger. Then she raised her hand and brought it down with a resounding SLAP! against one of Suzie's buttocks, bringing a surprised cry of pain from the girl.

"Owww!" Suzie screamed in painful astonishment.

"Quiet!" Jenny ordered.

"But it hurt!" she complained. "That really hurt."

"You'll be silent if you know what's good for you."

Suzie whimpered as Jenny began caressing her bottom again, rubbing the stinging area where her hand had left a bright red mark. "Sorry baby," Jenny said soothingly as she began to finger the girl again. Two fingers slipped inside her this time, probing and frigging as Suzie's bottom wriggled and writhed around, until Jenny raised her arm again only to bring it down with a loud SLAP! against the other buttock.

"Owww!" Suzie cried out again, standing up straight. "Stop doing that," she complained with tears in her eyes.

"You'll bend over and stay there if you know what's good for you."

"But it hurts!" she objected. "It really hurts."

"So you said, child. But you have to take your punishment," Jenny told her, smiling. "If you want to do grown up things with the rest of us, you have to accept your punishment." Suzie stared at her, trying to hold back the tears. "You do want to have your fun with us, don't you?" Jenny asked.

Suzie nodded, pouting.

"Very well then," Jenny told her. "Bend over."

Suzie obeyed and the pair of us watched with growing wonder at how Angie's mum could so easily control the girl, making her remain there and take repeated slaps on her backside while alternately being fingered and abused.

Angie pulled me around in front of her, holding me from behind as her hands molested my naked upper body.

"Do you like this?" I asked, meaning us witnessing the spanking that Suzie was suffering.

"It will do for now," Angie replied, continuing to fondle me.

"Do it for me," I whispered.

"Do what?" she replied.

"You know. I want your hand in my pants," I said, very quietly, but Jenny obviously heard me.

"You little slut," she laughed, looking across to us. I just smiled.

Angie reached down under my skirt and slipping a hand inside my panties she began to play with me, her other hand teasing my pert little breasts while she nibbled my ear. The only problem was, it didn't feel like it was me that she was with. She was being a bit rough, and every time that Jenny made Suzie cry out, Angie squeezed or pinched me. She continued to fondle and finger me and I was enjoying it, and the show, but I just felt she was getting just a bit too engrossed at times, just occasionally pinching and squeezing a little too hard to be pleasurable.

I lost count of the number of slaps poor Suzie took across her buttocks but by the time we were interrupted her bum looked so red and sore I'd have been surprised if she could sit.

It must have been a good ten minutes before we heard a quizzical voice from behind us. "What's going on?" came the familiar trilling voice from the doorway. It was Geraldine. She stood in the doorway, a puzzled expression on her innocent looking face. I say innocent looking because I knew that she was anything but that.

She was wearing a yellow cotton summer dress with small white buttons down the front to her tummy. The shoulder straps were quite narrow exposing her shoulders and the neckline very low, showing off an attractively ample cleavage. She put my meagre bust to shame but even so, from the way she was standing it was clear that she wore no bra. Her arms were bare, as were her legs, other than the white cotton socks that she wore, similar to my own, and yellow court shoes. Her mousey hair hung loose around her shoulders and she looked an absolute picture of delight.

"Hello darling," Jenny called to her.

"What are you doing?" Ges asked again. "Who is that?" She looked and sounded very interested in Suzie.

"This is Angela's friend Suzanne from school. We're just punishing her for tormenting Angela all last year."

"Ooohh. Can I help?"

"Of course you can my love."

"What can I do?"

"Anything you like."

"Ooohh, goody," Ges cried, clapping her hands in her childish way and running into the room. She dropped to her knees behind Suzie, who moved as if she were about to get up.

"You stay right there!" Jenny ordered.

"What is she going to do?" Suzie sobbed.

"Don't worry. She won't hurt you," Jenny assured the girl. "You just stay where you are and let her kiss it all better."

"Better than who?" Angie joked.

"Better than you I shouldn't doubt," I teased.

"That's right. Legs straight. Hands back on the floor," Jenny told her.

Ges looked around at us, smiled a wicked little smile, then turned her face back toward the bare posterior. She crouched low and began to lick Suzie's legs from the back of her knees, first one then the other, slowly working her way upward until she reached the tops of the thighs. All the while Suzie was making "Ooohh, Oh, Mmm, Ooohh," sounds and wriggling her bottom around. Jenny gripped Suzie's hips, trying to keep the girl still while Ges reached around her legs to find where her firm young breasts dangled free. She began to fondle and squeeze them as her tongue reached deep into the crevice between the soft fleshy labia and that freshly shaven pussy mound.

"My God, she's making me so wet," I whispered to Angie.

"You're always wet," she teased me. She wasn't far wrong though.

Ges obviously heard her. She turned and looked straight at me, grinned, then moved forward again. She began to lick the girl's behind from the top of her thighs, pressing her face tight up against Suzie's backside, her tongue probing deep into the groove between her thighs, and dragging it up from the clitoris, over the juicy wet slit, up between Suzie's buttocks and finally wriggling the tip of her tongue into the exposed anus while the poor girl writhed and jerked, unsure whether to enjoy the weird sensation or be disgusted by it.

"Oh! God," I cried out. "Eyuch. That is so gross. I've told you about that before." Ges just laughed. "Don't you think for a minute that I'm going to kiss you after you've been doing that," I told her.

She looked back at me, a hurt expression on her face. "I'll clean my teeth," she offered, and without another word she jumped up and ran to the door.

"And use some mouthwash too!" I called after her.

"Ok," came the called reply from the distance as the bathroom door slammed shut.

"You shouldn't tell her things like that," Angie scolded mildly. "You know how much she likes you. You shouldn't tease her."

"Who said I was teasing?"

Angie looked offended and I immediately felt bad for making her jealous, but she had done it to me so many times. "If you want to have Suzie," I countered, "then maybe I should have Ges." It seemed fair to me.

"Ok then," she replied. "We'll do that," she told me. She turned on her toe with her nose in the air. I could see she was upset, but before I could apologise, Ges was back.

"That was quick," I told her.

She didn't reply. She just pushed me up against the wall and forced a kiss on my mouth - a sweet, minty kiss. Her hands went for my bare breasts and she squeezed the nipples excitedly as her tongue probed my mouth - the same fervent tongue that had been wriggling around in Suzie's derriere just a few minutes earlier, but oddly enough I didn't really mind.

She stood back and looked at me, slowly unfastening the buttons down the front of her dress, gradually revealing her firm young breasts. She slipped the shoulder straps off and let the garment fall to the floor around her feet, then kicked it away along with her shoes, almost hitting Angie with one in the process.

There she stood before me. She just stared at me as I took in her irresistible youthful beauty. I gripped her head with both hands and returned her kiss with interest. You should have seen her eyes light up. No further encouragement was needed. She ducked down and began lapping at my pert little breasts, sucking and tugging on the already stiff nipples, pinching them between her lips as her hands reached down for my thighs. I looked across to Angie who was staring back at us, clearly jealous. I closed my eyes as Ges' hands reached up under my skirt for my panties and I noticed Angie turn away as Ges pulled them to my ankles.

Now she was on her knees, lifting my skirt. I looked again and Angie was struggling to resist discreetly glancing back but as soon as she saw me watching she turned toward Suzie. She and her mum had the girl standing again, and they were alternately taking turns sucking on her breasts and down between her thighs, and Suzie wasn't complaining any more - she was loving it.

I parted my knees for Ges and leaned against the wall as she reached up deep inside me with her tongue, her hands gripping the back of my thighs up close to my buttocks as she lapped and gobbled hungrily. It reminded me of that first night when I had met her by chance in the alleyway. OK, I know it wasn't by chance, but it felt that way at the time.

I closed my eyes and let her make me come. It felt beautiful - not quite the best ever - that had been my first time with Angie, earlier that same evening, but still incredibly good.

Very soon, I heard Suzie cry out again. That must have been her fourth or fifth orgasm of the evening - by then I had lost count. She had been making such a plethora of noises it was difficult to tell. I remember thinking 'We haven't even got her to bed yet.' Anyway, they allowed her a few minutes to recover while Ges finished with me, slowly and lovingly, all the time looking up and smiling in her silly immature way.

That was when Jenny came over. I stood with my back still against the wall. She just looked at me and I pressed my head and my hands back against the wall. I couldn't help myself. I just stood there with my knees apart, open and ready to let the pair of them do anything they wanted with me.

"You have such lovely little titties," she told me. "So cute and firm. They look so fresh and succulent. Mind if I have a taste?" I couldn't answer.

Ges was still kneeling as Jenny slid her arms around my waist but my interest was elsewhere. My thoughts were fixed on Angie and Suzie. They were still locked together and now they were kissing - passionately. I felt jealous again. Suzie looked so excited. She pushed Angie up against the back of the sofa and began to unfasten her skirt. "You can't imagine how long I've wanted to do this," she told Angie. She slid one hand behind Angie's back and ducked down to take one of my lover's breasts in her mouth, her free hand fondling the other, teasing and squeezing it.

"Oh my God. You have such a beautiful body. These feel so firm... so solid," she whispered as her hand began sliding down across Angie's bare tummy then down between her thighs. "Mmmm... Mmmm..." came the sounds of Suzie's lusty pleasure as she suckled on first one beautiful firm breast then the other, her other hand pleasing Angie in a way that only another girl knows how.

I felt I wanted to go over there and stop them, but I couldn't. It was as if I was pinned to the wall, with Jenny and her younger daughter both having their way with my helpless body.

"Go down for me," I heard Angie breathe softly, and I thought to myself, 'This doesn't look much like punishment,' but there was nothing I could do.

Suzie dropped to her knees as Angie leaned against the back of the sofa. I stared across at them. Angie was supporting herself with her knees parted and her hands on the back of the sofa. Her eyes were closed and her head rolled from one side to the other. She was moaning softly, wearing only a smile of blissful serenity, and her socks. Her hips were moving slowly back and forth, in time with what I assumed to be Suzie's tongue inside her, as our classmate's head nodded between Angie's thighs.

I was silently seething but my thoughts were interrupted as Jenny spoke. "It's only sex," she told me, seeing the hurt look on my face. I looked down at her and she smiled. "You like sex, don't you?" she asked, softly.

"Of course," I murmured, "but she's my girl."

"Not tonight baby. Tonight she's for all of us. My girls and I are all going to have a turn with her, just as we're all going to have you. We're all going to fuck the pair of you."

She placed a hand on Ges' head and eased her away from me.

"I think that's enough for now darling," she said. "Mummy's turn."

Ges looked disappointed as she moved back allowing Jenny to take her place kneeling before me as she pushed my thighs up and apart. Undeterred, Ges in turn took Jenny's place, wrapping her arms around my waist and closing her mouth over one nipple while squeezing the other between her fingers.

I remained pressed up against the wall, still unable to move as I watched Suzie on her knees, her head tipped back pressed up tight between Angie's parted thighs. The sensation of Ges and Jenny sharing me while my lovely Angie's hips pushed up in time with Suzie's hair bunches bobbing, as our classmate ate my girlfriend - it was almost too much to bear. This was the girl who Angie supposedly hated for all the grief she had endured for a year, but there she was clearly enjoying every moment of their lustful union. And I remained pinned to the wall, forced to watch with two tongues now moving inside me; Ges' in my mouth and her mother's probing and wriggling down below.

"You like to feel my tongue inside you, don't you baby?" Jenny asked. I had to agree. It did feel good. "But wouldn't you like it better if it were just a little bigger?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Let's take her over there," she said to Ges.

Between them, they carried me to the sofa, watched with interest by both Angie and Suzanne. They laid me sideways across the end of the sofa, with my bottom resting on the arm and my knees in the air. My skirt was still in place, but it had ridden up over my tummy, revealing my crotch and bottom.

"Come here child," Jenny said to Suzie. "Time for dessert," she giggled.

Suzie abandoned her place between Angie's thighs and knelt at the end of the sofa. I gazed up at her and she looked excited. I remember thinking, 'This isn't punishment. She's really enjoying this,' but I just lay there.

"My God," Suzie said to herself. She turned to look at Jenny. "She's completely bald."

"Just like you my child," Jenny replied.

"Yes, but... she doesn't have any pussy lips. She looks so virginal."

"Some girls are like that," Jenny smiled. "Just the way I like them," she purred.

"But... She looks like a little baby down here."

"So do you now," Jenny replied.

"Yes. I suppose. But... she's

so... small. She looks way too young for this," she whispered.

"She isn't though, is she."

"No, she's not," Suzie agreed, with a broad smile.

She reached out to unfasten the clasp on my skirt but Jenny stopped her. "No. Leave that on. She's a wet one, this girl. I don't want her cunny juice dribbling down and ruining the arm of my sofa."

By now, Angie had turned and was leaning over the back of the sofa. She held one of my hands as Ges knelt on the floor by my side, holding the other, and between them they held my arms out to the sides as Ges leaned over me and began to lap and suck on my nipples again.

"Go ahead child," Jenny encouraged our classmate. "Let's see if you can make her come." Jenny turned to me. "Do as she tells you," she ordered.

Suzie smiled a wide, lusty smile. "Open up baby," she told me, and I had to obey.

I spread my legs wide for her and watched with concerned interest as she bent low to kiss the inside of my thigh. Her lips felt warm, and as Ges tongue and Angie's fingers teased and tormented my ever hardening nipples, I closed my eyes to enjoy the feel of Suzie's tongue tracing delicate lines of moisture up and down the inside of my thighs, first one then the other. I looked down to watch excitedly as her lips closed over the skin where the tendon at the top of my thigh pulled up into a soft creamy ridge of tender flesh.

"Mmmm..." she purred. "Oh, you taste lovely. So sweet and salty."

She closed her mouth over the ridge of flesh and began to suck at it, just the way I like to, and I could feel her tongue tracing tiny circles around the top of my thigh where her lips hid the activity.

"Oh please," I moaned. "Please don't," I begged.

"You want her to stop?" Jenny asked in a surprised tone.

"Of course not," I groaned. "I want her inside me."

They all laughed.

"Your wish is my command," Suzie whispered, and I relaxed back into the seat of the sofa as I felt her press her open mouth over my exposed pussy.

She kissed me there, tenderly at first, then more passionately as her confidence and excitement began to build. It felt so good but I didn't want to show it in case it upset Angie.

"Mama. Can I suck Macie's cunt next?" Ges asked.

"Geraldine! Don't use language like that," her mother scolded. "SayPussy."

"Oh," the girl sulked. "Well, can I?"

"You can have her when we get her upstairs," Jenny consented. "Be content with sucking her tits for now," she smiled.

"Hey!" I complained. "Excuse me, but I'm right here," I pointed out.

"Yes, you are, aren't you," Jenny smiled. "And when these have all finished with you, I'm going to fuck the lot of you," she laughed.

Suzie raised her head. "Now I understand why you two spend so much time together," she grinned. She dipped her head down again. "This is delicious," she cooed.

I turned my head to one side and closed my eyes. Angie was looking down at me and smiling. "What's wrong baby?" she asked. "Don't you want her to fuck you?"

"Well,YOU obviously did," I told her, curtly.

She smiled at me and I couldn't help closing my eyes as I felt Suzie's tongue begin to penetrate. Her hands were behind my knees and as she pushed my legs up and apart, my white socks and black patent shoes went high in the air. My panties, still clinging to one ankle, slipped down to the knee where Suzie's hand was gripping my thigh.

"It feels good, doesn't it," Jenny breathed.

I nodded.

"Make her love it," she coaxed the girl, and all at once Suzie's tongue began to flick my clitoris probing the slit and wriggling inside me like an expert.

"What does she taste like?" Jenny's soft voice asked.

"Mmmm... She's sweet and juicy," Suzie enthused. "Not like some girls," she added.

"You've done this before?" Angie asked her in a surprised tone.

"Only a few times," she admitted.

"Oh. This is just so wicked," Jenny laughed. "Ok. Let's see how good you are."

"I want my turn," Ges complained.

"You can have her when we get upstairs," her mother repeated. "I want to see Angela's new friend make her come," she smiled at her disappointed daughter.

"Go ahead child. Let's see how deep you can get," she told the girl.

Suzie renewed her grip against the backs of my knees and pushed me wide, forcing her tongue deep into me as Angie leaned over the back of the sofa, her firm breasts hanging there for my amusement. She reached down to tease one of my nipples while Ges suckled on the other.

"Oh God," I moaned. "Make it stop. Please."

"Don't you like it?" Jenny asked, her voice feigning an innocence that didn't become her in the slightest.

"Of course I like it. I love it. But I want more and I shouldn't."

"Why shouldn't you? Why do you think you are here?" she told me. "You want more and you shall have it," she laughed.