After School Delight Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I suppose you wouldn't. My God, you're such a sexy little minx, Well... I'm going to give you what you want," she smiled.

She began to strip in front of me. I couldn't get over what a truly magnificent body she had, despite her relative maturity. She moved toward me, held me close and kissed me, feeling everywhere as I stood obediently and let her.

"I think you should like this one," she told me as she reached for one of the more substantial of her selection of dildos, and began began strapping on. It was creamy pink in colour, about six inches long and a little over an inch in diameter, possibly bigger, but was shaped like an enormous corkscrew with a spiral ridge around the shaft. Clearly it was designed to afford the recipient the most intense of sensations whilst beingdriven by the wearer, and I can subsequently verify that it worked extremely well.

"Come here pretty baby," she said softly, pulling me onto the bed with her and seating me in the centre of the pile of pillows. She pushed me back and leaned over me. All I could do was to stare, near petrified, at the hideous monstercock thing that loomed above me.

"Hmmm... We'll have these off too, I think," she said, slowly peeling the socks from my feet, one by one.

"What for?" I asked.

"Let's call it aspecial treat, shall we? For one of ouranonymous fans," she smiled.

She gripped my ankles and pushed my legs up against my body, until my knees were up under my arms. "My, what beautiful feet you have," she told me, wide eyed and lustily.

She lowered her head and lapped at the instep of one foot, then the other, gripping my ankle in her hand and sucking on my big toe.

"Oh! Yuk! They've been in my shoes all day," I complained.

She just smiled at me, lying there totally naked, looking up at her. "Flesh without flavour is quite pointless," she said, sucking at each of my toes in turn.

"Part your legs child," she ordered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't ask stupid questions. I'm going to fuck you, that's why. Just do as you're told." I had to obey.

She took a blue and grey tube with the legend 'KY' in large white letters on the side, and proceeded to squeeze a small blob onto her index finger, rubbing it into the slit between my pussy lips and massaging my clitoris, then as she sucked her finger, she pressed the tip of the evil looking phallic object against me.

I stared up at her, shaking my head, and I let out a little cry as she leaned into me, watching the dreadful thing penetrate me, one thick ridge after another.

"Stop it. Please stop!" I moaned. I knew she wanted to defile me, and I knew that pretending to be horrified would only serve to enhance her enjoyment.

"Oh yes," she laughed. "You pretty little baby. This is what Mama likes. I just love raping pretty little girls."

She pushed my arms up above my head, holding them there with one hand while the other reached down to grope my near-flat titties, tweaking the nipples as she slowly but steadily drilled me with the thing - in and out, in and out.

I sobbed, and she smiled. I knew exactly what she wanted.

"That's right my pretty little baby. Cry for Mama while she rapes you," she laughed.

"Keep your arms up there," she ordered as she bent over and began lapping at my bare breasts and all over my naked upper torso. "I just love the taste of sweet little girls," she enthused.

"Is this what you did with those other girls?" I asked.

"Which girls?" She replied, faking her innocence.

"Geraldine's two little friends.You know the ones. They came to her birthday party." She looked confused. "The ones you spent so long upstairs with?" I added.

"Oh...Those two," she smiled. "Don't you mean, they cameat her party?"

"That wouldn't surprise me," I told her.

"You want to know what I did with them?"

I nodded. "Something you ought not have done, I shouldn't wonder."

"Why? How could you even suggest such a thing?" she objected, smiling guiltily.

"Because I know you?" I replied.

"Hmmm... You mean... after I tasted their tender little candy flavoured bodies, she smiled, or... after I taught them how to please each other?"

"Yes," I replied. "What did you do to them?"

"Maybe I'll show you," she laughed.

She gripped my shins just below the knees, telling me, "I think I'll give you a taste of what I gave them." She laughed, skilfully flipping me over onto my face.

"Oh Macey. What a pretty little derriere you have."

She took my wrists and stretched my arms up high, placing my hands on the back of my head. "Hold on to the pigtails child," she ordered, "and don't you dare let go."

I had to obey. She pressed a hand in the middle of my back, holding me down as she pushed one knee, then the other out wide.

I flinched as I felt the tip of the beastly thing touch my anus and she began to apply a little pressure. I cried out and she laughed.

"You want it here?" she teased, pressing a little harder.

"No! Please no! Not that!" I begged.

She relented, guiding the tip up to level against my vulva again, and easing the thing slowly into me. I groaned as I felt it penetrate, one wicked ridge after another, until the whole thing was deep inside me.

"Mmmm... This is the way Mama likes her pretty little girls," she laughed as she began to drive the thing into me repeatedly.

She leaned over me and wrapped her arms around me, gathering me up and lifting me from the bed.

"You be sure to keep a tight hold on those pigtails my pretty," she growled in my ear as she pulled me upright in front of her, the strap-on still deep inside. "This is the way Mama rapes little girls," she purred, licking the back of my neck as her hips pushed the evil shaft deep into me.

Her right hand slid down between my thighs and she spread her fingers to either side of the thing inside me, lifting and lowering me on it, as her left arm gripped me around the waist.

"Put your feet out there," she ordered.

I placed my feet to either side of the pile of pillows, supporting myself and allowing her left hand to reach for my tiny breast. Still holding on to my pigtails, I was now leaning back against her and pushing myself up as her fingers began tweaking my nipple and making me cry out, while the middle finger of her right hand moved across to press against my clitoris, squeezing it against the ridges of the sinful dildo. It felt incredible.

We stayed together like that for what seemed like a very long time, and I gradually came closer and closer to what I expected would be an amazing orgasm, but just as the impact was about to hit me, she stopped.

"No! No!" I begged. "I'm almost there."

"I know," she laughed, ignoring my objection as she threw me down on my face on the pile of pillows. "Time for Mama's little baby to get something really nasty."

She pushed my knees up under the pile of pillows, spreading my buttocks.

"Mmmm... Yes," she purred. "That's just the way I like them," she whispered. "Now, hold still. This might surprise you."

I felt more of the cold of the gel being squeezed into the crack between my buttocks, then the tip of the evil strap-on pressing into it's mark.

"No!" I begged. "Please Mama. No! Don't do that. Please?" I was serious.

"That's what you said last time, but you still enjoyed it," she told me, leaning over and kissing my bare back.

"Last time?"

"Ha ha! Yes my pretty. I've had your tight little bum afew times now," she laughed, forcing the thing into my behind.

I can't properly describe the sensation as she repeatedly pushed it into me. It was a bit like I imagined it might feel having a lumpy poo pushed back up inside me, and then pulled out, over and over again. It was horrible, but she reached around me with both arms, and as one hand slid down between my thighs, the fingers began tweaking my clitoris and probing me, while the fingers of the other hand pinched my nipples gently. It felt quitedisgusting butamazing, both at the same time. I really wasn't sure that hated it.

She pressed her lips against the back of my ear. "You like this, don't you, you precocious little slut!" she said softly.

"Don't call me that. I've told you before. I'm not precocious," I groaned, as I felt the thing penetrate me.

She just laughed as I continued to moan, feeling a combination of humiliation and degraded pleasure.

With her arms tightly around me, she lifted me from the pillows and held me upright in front of her, still reaming my backside with the hideous dildo. I looked to the side and caught our reflection in a full length wall mirror, watching the excitement on her face as she simultaneously fondled and defiled me. She kissed and lapped at the nape of my neck, sliding one arm under my knees, then twisted my body around to close her lips over one tiny, stiff little nipple, biting at it as she cradled my helpless body in her arms.

"What do you get out of this, Mama?" I asked.

"You really don't know?"

I shook my head slightly, still moaning as she continued to thrust her hips upward, delighting me with the degrading act.

"I love to watch the look on your face as you struggle to resist the sinful pleasure," she told me. "I love sexy fun with pretty little girls. I like to imagine I'm raping them. I love to hear them cry. The only thing I like better is to watch a big man take a pretty little girl. To hold her down and watch him force his thick, hard... well, you know. To see it streaked with her virgin blood."

"Is that what you want to do with me?" I asked.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you," she told me.

"I don't know," I admitted.

"Well, well. That is interesting," she said. "You didn't refuse, so I guess you wouldn't object." I just stared at her, saying nothing. I must have looked guilty. Clearly she took it as my approval. "Well, maybe we can work something out?" she mused.

"What do you mean?"

"Tell you what. I'll make you a deal," she suggested. You have a word with that scrumptious little girlfriend of yours, Wendy. Get her to join us, and I'll take you both to meet a couple of big strong men, who I know would be only too happy to fuck two pretty little girls."

I was horrified.

"Well, don't look so shocked," she laughed. "I won't let anything bad happen to you. We'll make them think you're just a pair of innocent little schoolgirls," she smiled.

"You mean... underage schoolgirls?"

"It's OK," she smiled. "We won't actually be doing anything illegal. It's just to make it more exciting for them." She paused while I thought about it. "You don't need to answer right now," she smiled. "Just think about it," she whispered into my ear. "But right now I think I need to get you cleaned up. Don't want all this crap all over my sheets, do we."

'Curious choice of words', I thought.

She lifted me from the bed and carried me to the door, still cradling me in her arms, with the dildo still moving inside me.

"Open the door child," she instructed. I did as I was told.

As she carried me along the hall, we could still hear the sounds of Suzie's moans, and Ges' wicked laughter from downstairs, until the bathroom door closed.

She put me down in front of the shower, slipping her dirty fingers into my mouth. "Suck them clean for me child," she ordered.

"I thought you were going to wash me?"

"I am, but it would be a shame to waste your sweet flavour now, wouldn't it."

As we stepped into the shower, she held me in front of her. I let out a squeal as the initial cold of the spray landed on my tummy. "Thank you child," she laughed, "for taking that. I hate the first few seconds of cold water."

"Don't mention it," I replied in a caustic tone.

As the water warmed, she turned me sideways, placing her fingers under my chin, lifting my face to kiss me. I tried to ignore the hideous dildo she still wore, which was patting me in the back as she moved against me.

"You know your problem Macey?" she said, as she slipped her left arm around my shoulders and began to fondle my tiny breasts with the fingers of her right hand.

"What's that?" I replied.

"You're too damn cute for your own good," she smiled.

"How so?" I asked, flattered.

Her right hand slid down over my tummy, and she began to ease her fingers under my groin, teasing my slit with her middle finger, as the warm water bathed me. "Everyone wants to fuck you," she smiled, kissing me again.

"I don't see that as a problem," I smirked.

"Yes, but... I just can't keep my hands off you," she laughed softly, as two fingers began to work their way inside me, and her left hand slid down between my buttocks.

"Oh... not again," I moaned softly as her fingers of her right hand probed me, and the left hand squeezed my buttocks, first one then the other.

"Yes my pretty," she whispered, pressing her mouth over my ear. "Again."

The two middle fingers of her left hand began exploring around my bottom, then suddenly she was pushing into me there too.

I cried out in surprise. "What are you doing?"

She laughed. "I thought you would be used to this by now."

I just gasped and moaned.

"You know what?" she asked.

"What?" I groaned.

"I can feel my fingers inside you," she giggled.

"Surprise," I replied, sarcastically. "So can I."

"No. I mean, I can feel the fingers of my left hand, with my right hand... through your insides," she told me, excitedly.

"Oh. Lovely!" I said, in a pathetic tone.

She looked at me with an air of displeasure. "Come along then," she sighed. "Better get you clean... ready for yoursweet treat," she told me, soaping her hands and washing my rear, rather more thoroughly than I felt necessary. "The girls will be wanting to use the shower."

"Maybe they've already been in?" I suggested, not really wanting her to stop.

She smiled down at me. "The shower was dry when we got here. Didn't you notice?" she reminded me.

She kissed me again as her fingers went to work, removing all the traces of unpleasant evidence from my nether region.

She turned me to face her again. "Now. I want you to lick that clean for me," she ordered, looking down as the hideous strap-on pointed at me.

"Huh! You can forget that!" I retorted.

"Don't worry child," she told me, pushing me to my knees in the warm spray. "You won't remember anything about it," she laughed.

I know I can't have done it. There's really no way I could have done anything like that - I'm certain of it, but somehow I must have lost a few minutes because - well, I remember kneeling on the floor. I had my back to the spray and the discarded dildo lay on the floor beside me. Jenny was leaning against the wall with her knees apart and her arms reaching down, squeezing her firm breasts between them. They looked so exciting from below as her hands held my face between her parted thighs, and I watched, fascinated as the little rivers of water flowed down over her magnificent body, trickling between her full breasts, down over the slightly distended tummy making tiny waves around her navel, then flowing down over her shaven mound and into my mouth as I lapped at the tangy labia and sucked on her engorged clitoris.

She began humping against my face as I pushed my tongue up into her. She loved it. I thrust my tongue into her again and again. It seemed to take forever, but eventually she let out a guttural cry, her legs twitched, her body quivered, and I felt a rush of sickly, tangy juice fill my mouth as she cried out, "Yes! Oh God yes! That's what Mama likes. Eat me you little slut!"

She held my head and ground her open crotch slowly against my nose and mouth as she calmed, looking down and smiling at me. "That's my good little girlie," she whispered.

Then, I think, somehow she must have turned the shower on faster because I felt a sudden rush of warm water filling my mouth. It tasted funny. I tried to pull away, but she gripped my head tightly, holding me there.

"Drink it for Mama," she said firmly. "Be a good little girlie and drink it all up."

I was puzzled, because the next thing I remember was, we were outside the shower, still in the bathroom. Jenny was drying me and the three girls came in. Suzie was in the middle, flanked by Angie and Ges who were frogmarching her to the shower. Angie had a look on her face exactly the same as the one she had given me on Ges' birthday when they both disappeared upstairs with their two pretty little party guests in tow.

I looked up at Jenny, who just smiled and kissed me again, then she stopped. There was an odd, disapproving sort of smile on her face. "Hmmm... Let's get you some mouthwash, shall we?" she suggested. "Then I think it's time for your sweet treat," she told me. She passed a hand across my face, stroking my cheek, and I seemed to melt into her arms.

----------

After that I remember being on my back on a bed. I couldn't see much of the decor but I was looking up at the inside of a 'My Little Pony' lampshade directly above, so I guessed we were in Geraldine's room. It must have been redecorated. I was lying side by side with Suzie and we were top-to-tail, sideways across a single bed. We were both completely naked on our backs, my left arm beneath her lower back, as hers was also under mine. My head was resting on something warm and there was something tickling my leg at the very top of my thigh.

It turned out that my warm pillow was Suzie's leg, my head resting on the top of her thigh, as hers was on mine. The tickle I felt was one of her hair bunches, brushing against my groin as she struggled. Our ankles were bound with silk ribbons secured to the bed legs - one at the foot and one at the head, our legs spread wide. Our right arms were tied at the wrist to the other end of the bed and we couldn't move, not that it bothered me much - I had a fair idea of what to expect from them by now. Suzie looked really afraid though, and she was pulling at my waist, her free hand repeatedly clutching at my hip.

She was beginning to panic.

"Don't be scared," I told her calmly. "I've been here before. They're only going to fuck us senseless," I laughed. It was intended as a sort of joke but it didn't seem to comfort her much. I heard Jenny's voice telling us to rest. I'm not sure why, but as I watched Suzie drift off my eyes also closed again.

The next time I opened them I could feel something moving inside me. I looked down to see Ges' head, her cheek resting on my other thigh, and something was tickling my hip. It was Ges' hair. Oddly enough her hair was now tied in bunches too. I could have sworn it was down when she and I wereplaying together.

She was kissing and licking at my thigh, just as I had been doing with Suzie earlier, but she was holding something and moving it between my legs, moving it inside me. It felt good but it puzzled me.

I turned my head to see Angie doing the exact same thing with Suzie, our classmate, who was writhing around and moaning like a whore. "Didn't I pwomise you?" she asked, pausing, before adding, "I told you, you'll never believe what we'll be doing with you."

Suzie just gasped and moaned.

"What is that?" I asked, curiously, my voice strained and moaning. Angie smiled and withdrew the object from Suzie's pussy. She held the glistening object up for me to see, waving it at me, as she began to lick the sweet juices from her bound partner.

It was a candy twist lollipop.

Suzie let out a disappointed sigh as Angie offered the sweet for me to suck.

"Don't put that in your mouth!" Jenny's voice rang out. That's when I realised that she was still in the room, somewhere behind us.

I stretched backwards, straining to see where she was. I could just make her out, kneeling on an adjacent bed. She was also naked, her full breasts swinging back and forth as she straddled something, moving up and down on it. I strained to see. She was riding some enormous phallic device, and she was fondling herself, occasionally squeezing her breasts and pinching the nipples as she enjoyed her toy, while watching her girls with Suzie and I.

1...45678...13