After School Delight Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is not like any cartoon I've ever seen before," Emily exclaimed. "It's so... grown up," she said.

"These are Anime movies," Angela replied.

"They are all very short," Geraldine added, "but they're very exciting too, and sometimes a bit naughty," she giggled.

"I think this is amazing," Carol told her. "Do you girls like it?" she asked the twin brunettes sitting squashed between Angela and Geraldine.

They were both wide eyed, hardly able to tear their attention from the screen. "Yes," they chorused together.

"Why are they kissing?" Sophia asked.

"They like each other," Geraldine replied, paying more attention to her companion than to the screen.

"Oh," Tamara gasped. "What are they doing now?" she asked, as one male cartoon character began to unfasten the female character's tunic.

"Just watch," she was told. "You'll see soon enough."

The scene quickly changed, and the story turned to two females, a young girl and an older woman. "Who are they?" Tamara asked.

"Those are the Dragon Riders," Geraldine told her. "The young girl is a novice... like a learner," she explained. "She wants to be a great warrior, but she's not big enough yet."

The two females moved together and embraced. "Don't let the evil queen catch you sister Yuki," the older one said. "You must stay away from the castle. They are all evil," she told the young girl. "If they catch you they will overpower you and eat you."

"But I want to fight by your side, sister Akira," Yuki replied. "I'm not afraid of them. I know I can defeat them."

"When you're older," the woman laughed. "Now, promise me you won't do anything silly," Akira insisted.

"Very well," Yuki agreed, but she had a determined look on her face. Those watching the story unfold could tell that she wasn't sincere in her promise.

The twin girls were thoroughly engrossed in the movie, but Angela, her sister, and their blonde friends, were more interested in watching their younger guests than the movie on the TV.

It wasn't long before Jenny and Paula returned from the kitchen.

"Are you alright?" Sophia asked, sounding concerned. "You look a bit... sort of... spaced out?"

"I'm fine," Paula replied, absently.

"OK, who would like to be next?" Jenny asked.

"What were you doing in there?" Tamara asked of Paula.

"We were just talking," Jenny replied for the pretty blonde.

"What about?" Tamara pressed, looking puzzled.

"Party games," Paula replied vaguely.

"Come along," Jenny prompted, reaching out a hand to Sophia.

"Oh, but I'll miss what happens," Sophia complained.

"Don't worry," Jenny smiled. "You won't miss much, and we have lots of time to watch all the movies you want, later," she assured the girl.

"Can't we stay together?" Tamara asked.

"Don't you want to watch the movie?" Jenny countered.

"Oh, well, yes... but..."

"Don't worry," Jenny smiled. "I won't forget about you."

She departed to the kitchen with a seemingly reluctant Sophia, leaving the girl's bemused twin sister and Paula watching the movie with the other girls.

"Why do they all have funny names?" Paula asked, curious about the characters in the movie.

"These movies are made by Japanese artists," Angela explained. "The people who make them like the look of European people, so they make the characters look like us, but they give them Japanese names, because those are the names that they recognise."

Within a few seconds of Jenny and Sophia leaving the room, the front doorbell rang. "Go and see who that is, would you Ges?" Angie asked.

Geraldine scowled, but did as her elder sister had asked. She was gone for some minutes and while she was away the remaining girls and their two young guests were engrossed in the developing activity on screen. The story had progressed to a scene where the young hopeful, Yuki, had sought an opportunity to infiltrate the wicked queen's castle. She was creeping stealthily around the maze of corridors, until she came upon the great hall. Peering inside she gasped. There at the far end of the hall was the wicked queen, sitting on her throne, attended by a group of scantily dressed slave women.

Yuki was about to retreat when she was discovered by two of the queen's female guards. They grabbed Yuki by the arms and frog marched her into the Great Hall, throwing her down at the feet of their queen.

"Well well," the queen declared. "What have we here?" she smiled, lustily.

Yuki drew her sword and challenged the queen, who simply laughed softly.

"What are you going to do with that, child?" she asked, chucking to herself. "Do you intend to kill me?"

"I will defend myself," Yuki replied. "I'm not afraid of you!"

"How about now?" the queen responded with a smile, as one of her guards snatched the sword from Yuki's hand, leaving the novice warrior unarmed.

Yuki looked around, clearly scared, but insisting, "I'm not afraid."

"That's good," the queen told her, "because you have nothing to fear here."

Yuki was confused but still afraid, even though the queen was smiling as she rose from her throne and approached the girl. "My. Aren't you a pretty one," she said, reaching out to stroke Yuki's cheek, but the frightened girl raised her hand to strike the queen in defence. Immediately, the two guards grabbed her arms and heaved her backwards, onto the floor.

"Why do you resist?" the queen asked of her, kneeling between the scared girl's knees, as she told Yuki, "We don't mean to hurt you."

Two more guards grabbed Yuki's ankles, lest she might accidentally kick their queen.

"Please don't kill me," Yuki begged.

"We're not going to kill you," silly girl, the queen told her, speaking softly, and reaching out to stroke her cheek.

Tamara's and Paula's eyes were glued to the screen. "If she's not going to kill her and eat her, what do they want with her?" Tamara asked of Paula.

"Maybe they're just protecting their queen," the pretty blonde replied. "What are they going to do?" Paula asked of Angela.

"You have to watch to find out," Angela replied mysteriously, smiling toward her blonde friends, who also appeared to be highly aroused.

"Does it excite you?" Angela asked of the little brunette sitting beside Paula.

"Yes," Tamara replied, nodding enthusiastically, apparently unconcerned that Carol had now moved across to take Geraldine's place beside her. She turned to face the taller blonde girl, who by now was taking hold of her hand, and she smiled back.

"Do you like this movie?" Angela asked of Paula.

"Of course," the cute blonde replied enthusiastically, turning to face Angie. "I've never seen anything like this before. Isn't it exciting," she exclaimed, her eyes wide and alive.

"Yes Paula," Angie replied. "We all think so," she said softly, smiling as she searched for something more in the girl's eyes, but Paula turned back to watch the events unfolding on screen.

Angela slipped her arm around Paula's shoulders as they all became engrossed once more in the story. By now the queen was on all fours, leaning over the scared girl, held down on her back.

"Please don't eat me," Yuki cried.

"Why don't you want me to eat you?" the queen laughed, kindly.

"My sister told me that you are all cannibals," came the scared reply as Yuki struggled.

"No my precious. We're not cannibals," the queen laughed.

"What do you want then?" the girl asked.

"Let me show you, the queen replied," lowering her face to kiss the frightened girl.

"Why is she doing that?" Tamara asked of Angela.

"I think she just wants to make her a fwiend," Angela smiled, squeezing Paula's hand.

"You do lookvery tasty," the queen told the girl, surveying the lithe young body beneath her on the floor, "and wemay want to eat you, but not in the way you seem to think," she laughed kindly. "We are certainly not cannibals. We just we want to taste your sweetness. I promise we won't hurt you," she told the girl.

The end of the scene showed the queen pressing her body down over Yuki and kissing her, as the girl obviously relaxed, submitting beneath her. As the picture faded, the group of slave women gathered around the queen and her young captive.

Paula gasped, raising her hand to her mouth. "Oh my goodness," she exclaimed, looking around in surprise.

"They certainly have a nice way of making friends," Emily commented, with a smile.

"Why didn't they show us what happened?" Tamara asked.

"You're supposed to use your imagination," Angela replied, giving Paula's shoulders an affectionate squeeze.

"Perhaps they'd all like to be her friends," Carol suggested, winking to Angela.

"What do you think they did with her?" Angela asked of Paula.

"Oh, I really couldn't say," Paula replied, colouring up with embarrassment.

"Perhaps they want to teach her how to kiss?" Angela suggested.

"Oh my goodness," Paula gasped.

At that precise moment, the lounge door opened and in walked a tall, slender blonde haired young woman with a pony tail. She was sucking on her two middle fingers, and the other hand trailed behind her, leading a very subdued looking Geraldine into the room with her.

The two young guests looked at her curiously, but it was only Paula who noticed the dark roots of her hair. "That's not her real colour," she whispered to her little brunette friend.

"Hello Alysia," Angela called brightly, turning to greet the tall visitor.

"Hello Angela," Alysia greeted her long time friend with a broad smile, followed by a hug, then a full-on kiss.

"Why did she kiss you like that?" Sophia asked.

"Oh, she's fwom Womania," Angela replied in a 'matter-of-fact' manner, with a wave of her hand. "They always gweet fwiends that way," she smiled. "I think maybe she's been gweeting Ges in the hallway, haven't you Alysia?" Angie giggled.

Alysia just smiled. "And... these must be your new friends?" Alysia replied, ignoring the jibe along with the question from the dark haired girl.

"Yes. This is Cawol," Angie introduced the tall, slender blonde.

Carol stood and turned expectantly, keen to be greeted in the same way by the slender young woman, and was not disappointed.

"And this is Emily," Angela introduced her slightly shorter, more statuesque friend. They too kissed.

"And these must be your new guests. Oh, but there are only two. I am thinking you say there are three?"

"Tamara is in the kitchen, with Mama," Angela explained.

"Ah. Good. And how much do they know?" Alysia asked, as if the two girls weren't even present.

Angela gave her a disapproving glance. She silently mouthed the wordNothing, then replied aloud, "We have to teach them how to play the game."

Alysia smiled and nodded, knowingly.

She looked at the two girls on the sofa, biting her lip. "I can hardly wait," she whispered quietly to Angela, staring at the shy, long haired brunette.

Out in the kitchen, Jenny had been busy brushing Sophia's hair. She had removed the blue ribbon from the girl's hair and snipped it in two with a pair of scissors. Then, she skilfully fashioned Sophia's hair into long, trailing bunches, tying them off with the cut halves of the ribbon.

"There! Pretty as a picture," she breathed softly, holding Sophia by the shoulders and gazing at her lovingly. "Now. Sit up here on the table, and look into my eyes," she said, concentrating on the innocent young face.

Some minutes later, Jenny returned from kitchen, leading a very subdued looking Sophia along by the hand. She glanced across to Angie, licking her lips. "So sweet," she said, looking down at the pretty brunette with her hair in cute, newlittle girl bunches.

"Ooohh! Twins!" Alysia exclaimed, immediately noticing the similarity in the girls' faces. "How... delish..."

"She means delightful," Angela quickly interrupted, correcting her friend.

"I know what I mean," Alysia replied with a wicked smile.

Tamara turned her attention from the movie for long enough to notice her sister's hair.

"Oh! How lovely," she exclaimed. "Can I have mine like that?" she asked.

"Of course you can my sweet," Jenny told her. "You must have read my mind," she smiled, wickedly. "Come along in here with me," she said, reaching for Tamara's hand.

Alysia took Angela's place on the sofa beside Paula, gazing at the pretty blonde girl's ringlets.

"Look at me," she said to the girl.

Paula turned to face her, appearing mesmerized.

"She'll do anything we tell her," Angela told her friend, with a smile.

"Really?" Alysia asked. She placed a finger under the girl's chin. "You're so lovely," she told Paula. "Such youthful beauty," she smiled. She moved her face closer, obviously about to kiss the girl, and Paula was clearly going to let her.

"Ahem," Angela interrupted them. "Mama will be back soon," she said. "Then we can start."

"Oh, OK," Alysia replied in a disappointed tone, sighing as she relented and sat back to watch the movie.

She turned to face the girl again. "Would you like to know what we're going to do with you, my pretty," she asked, gazing lasciviously into Paula's deep blue eyes.

"Uh huh," Paula nodded, looking blank.

She leaned in close to the girl's ear and whispered, "We're going to take you upstairs, and..." She moved her lips right up to Paula's ear and continued to whisper inaudibly.

Paula gasped, placing a hand over her mouth and squeezing her knees together, a shocked expression quickly appearing on her face as she pulled back. Alysia smiled at her, raising and lowering her eyebrows as she nodded rapidly.

"You willlove this. Iknow it," Alysia told her, smiling.

At that moment, Jenny returned with Tamara in tow. The rest of the girls turned to look at Tamara, admiring her hair as she smiled, half blankly, her beautiful dark locks fashioned into bunches just like Sophia's, but tied with green ribbons instead of blue.

Jenny was licking her lips again, but Geraldine noticed that she had something in her hands. It was a bundle of dark blue material.

"What is that?" Ges asked, staring at her mother's hands.

"Nothing you need concern yourself with just yet," Jenny told her daughter, mysteriously. "Has your movie finished?" she asked.

"It's just coming to the end," Geraldine replied.

The story had reached a point where the queen's female warriors had captured Yuki's sister and three more of the Dragon Riders that had come to rescue Yuki, not realising that Yuki had no desire to be rescued at all.

The penultimate scene began with a close-up of Akira's face, her cheeks flushed and red with arousal, tossing her head from side to side and moaning in tormented pleasure. The view slowly and continuously panned backward to reveal her, spread-eagled sideways across a bed on her back, held down by no less than six of the warrior queen's slave women.

Akira had been stripped naked and was clearly enjoying their enforced attention, and as the view panned further back, two of the warriors came into view, with one Dragon Rider who was chained to a wall. This was an older woman with a dark tan, her long black hair fashioned into a long plaited pony tail. She had been featured in one of the earlier scenes, enjoying an intimate dalliance with a male Dragon Rider. Two of the female guards were having some fun playing with her, whilst forcing her to watch the slave women with her mistress.

"Be brave my princess," the older Dragon Rider called to Akira. "Have faith. I will escape and rescue you."

"Don't fear for me Sushi. I don't think they mean to hurt me," Akira called back, clearly enjoying the lusty attention of the slave women as they continued to demonstrate just how much they didn't want to hurt Akira.

The scene continued to pan back until Yuki and the queen came into view. The queen was sprawled on a sofa with Yuki laying sideways across her lap, smiling, her head resting on the queen's shoulder as they cuddled together, watching while the slave women had their fun with Akira, and the two guards tormented Sushi.

"Unhand her," Sushi called again. "Have no fear my princess. I will rescue you."

"Ha!" the queen scoffed. "You? Rescue her? You can't even rescue yourself! Anyway, she doesn't want to be rescued. Just look at her. She loves this," the queen retorted, just like that one," she laughed, pointing to a bed where four more slave women were ravishing another Dragon Rider.

"Suki!" the chained woman called out. "Be brave. Resist them," she cried, watching her comrade struggle amid the group accosting her. Just then, more slave women trooped in, surrounding poor Suki.

"Mmmm. SuckyLicky," she heard one of them giggle.

"My name is Suki!" the girl complained.

"Looks more likeSucky Licky to me," the slave woman laughed.

As the scene panned away from the group, all that could be seen of poor Suki, was her feet kicking up from the middle of the cluster of slave women, amid moans of delighted pleasure.

Paula gasped in shock, raising her hand to her mouth as she turned to look at the young blonde woman beside her, but all Alysia did was to smile back at her, licking her lips lasciviously.

Back on screen - "What have you done with Kaori?" Sushi cried.

"Ah, yes. Your beautiful warrior friend. She's a sweet one, isn't she."

"Where is she?" Sushi demanded.

"Don't worry about her. She is entertaining my soldiers in the garrison. She won't get bored," the queen laughed. "She'll be enjoying their attention"

"You degenerates! I will kill you! I will kill you all!" Sushi yelled.

"My oh my. Such venom in one so lovely. We must teach you to be more loving," the queen smirked. "Perhaps I should let my soldiers have their fun with you too," she laughed. "Do you think your warrior Sushi would enjoy being entertained by my army, Yuki?"

"I think she would like that," Yuki replied, smiling for her new queen.

At that moment, Akira cried out as one of the slave women took an unexpected liberty with her.

"Leave my princess alone you depraved monsters," Sushi cried.

"Quiet!" the queen snapped. "Take her away!"

"No. Please don't kill her," Akira begged.

"Kill her? Why would I want to kill her?" the queen asked. "That would be such a waste," she smiled. "I don't mean any harm to any of you."

"What should we do with her my queen?" one of the warrior women asked.

"Hmmm..." the queen mused. "Take her to the garrison. You can all share her. Have your fun with her until she learns some obedience."

The two warriors unchained the lovely woman and dragged her off, still screaming and kicking.

"Teach her how we enjoy the company of our captives," the queen called after them. "Eat her alive," she smirked. "You can eat her raw... just like Sushi," she laughed aloud. "Use her well, and wear her out. When she has learned how good it feels, be sure to have her show her love for her comrade. Don't bring her back until there is no defiance left in her. She needs to be taught to kneel for her new queen."

As they disappeared from sight, the queen arose, leading Yuki by the hand to where her sister was still being molested by the slave women.

"Now for your penance," the queen said to Akira. "Tell your princess what you told me Yuki."

"You lied to me sister Akira," Yuki said to the captive princess. "You told me they were cannibals."

"I did not lie, Yuki," Akira moaned, writhing as the slaves continued to ravish her. "I did not say they were cannibals. I only said they would eat you if they caught you."

"You made me think I should be afraid, sister Akira," Yuki objected. "You did not tell me that I would like it," she cried passionately.

"Enough!" the queen interrupted. "Yuki. You tell me you love your princess and you would do anything for her."

"Iwould my queen," Yuki replied, earnestly.

"It is time for you to demonstrate your love for your princess sister."

1...67891011