After School Delight Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," she replied with a smile, then she frowned, adding, "Oh, but I have biology on Wednesday afternoon."

"That's OK," I told her. "It won't matter if you miss that for one lesson. Who is your form teacher?"

"Miss Pringle."

"OK. Just go to Miss Pringle at lunchtime on Wednesday and tell her that you have really bad period pains, and you need to go home. Then you can come and meet me. I'll be sitting on the bench outside the school gates waiting for you. If I'm not there, just wait there for me. OK?"

"OK," she agreed, with a broad smile.

"Now, what should we do now, I wonder?" I asked.

"Should I get dressed?" she replied.

"Are you in a hurry?" I asked.

She smiled and shook her head.

"How many did you say there were, having sex with you?"

"Five," she replied.

"And what did they do exactly?"

"They licked my body."

"Where?" I asked, leading her along.

"In Miss Stacey's office," she said.

I sighed. "No my lovely. I mean, where on your body?"

"Oh. Everywhere!" she told me.

"Be specific," I pressed.

"Specific?" she echoed, clearly not understanding the word.

"What did they do exactly?" I asked.

"Well... they lay me on my back," she began, "and hold my arms and legs out to sides. Then, Miss Jenny she take away all my horrible muff, down here. Look!" she demonstrated, parting her knees to display her newly shaven mound. "Then they lick me... all over my sweet, naked little body. They suck my sweet little titties and open my legs and lick my juicy little cunt until..."

"That's a strange way to say it. Why did you say it like that?" I asked.

"That's what Miss Jenny say they will do... and they did," she smiled.

"And... you were happy about that?"

"Oh no. I tell them I do not want this. I say I want go home, but they hold me down and rape me. They all lick my body and take turns and suck my sweet little titties and lick my juicy little cunt. They say I taste special... err, no, spicy... and they all hold my legs and push tongue inside my cunt and give orgasm... Especially Miss Polina. She give very good tongue. Give me very big orgasm. I cry very loud," she laughed. "Then Miss Jenny, she say I should be happy because five new friends all want to take time and give me best pleasure of my young life. So now I am happy," she smiled brightly.

I couldn't hide a smirk. "Five you say?" I asked, thoughtfully.

"Yes," she nodded.

"And you liked it?"

"Yes," she nodded again. "Well... not at first, but after... Yes. Very much," she smiled.

"And... you will do anything I say?"

She nodded and smiled. "Yes. Of course. Miss Jenny, she say I must..."

"How would you like to make it a nice round six?" I interrupted.

"OK," she replied.

I smiled a wicked smile. I knew that only next door, Miss Stacey and Polina were almost certainly raping my girlfriend, but I had been told not to concern myself with that - so I didn't. All I could think about was this delightful little Korean minx standing beside me, and how I dearly wanted to turn her upside-down and taste her sweet little pussy.

Any thought of the women's abuse of my poor girlfriend was pushed way to the back of my mind as I placed a finger under Hana's chin to raise her innocent looking face, rewarding her with the gentlest of kisses. She was happy to accept it, so I kissed her again, stroking her lovely sensual body. She returned the favour as we stood face to face, caressing each others' naked flesh.

I gripped her shoulders and turned her back to me, wrapping my arms loosely around her from behind, my hands sliding slowly up and down over her delightful form, caressing her perfect little body - her skinny arms, her sides, her breasts, her hips, her bottom, her thighs, up over her hips again, then the lovely flat tummy, and up over the front once more, concentrating on those lovely firm miniature breasts as the tiny nipples stiffened and caressed my palms in reply. I kissed her shoulder, looking down over the beautiful landscape of her naked body, realising that she was now completely under my control. At last I began to understand what it was that the Bolton family loved so much about taking impressionable young girls and using them.

I continued my seduction of her, although the term entice or solicit might have probably been more accurate.

With one hand moving slowly down over her smooth, flat tummy, I wrapped the other arm around her shoulders, turning her slightly sideways as my lips pressed tenderly against hers once more. She returned my kiss, allowing my tongue to enter her mouth and delighting me as hers met mine. The fingers of my right hand teased her thighs apart, then stroked her tender slit, making her moan softly. She parted her legs, allowing my finger to ease inside, probing her and making her moan with pleasure.

I slid one arm around her waist leaning her back and pressing my lips to hers again. She was completely passive in my arms, so I leaned her further back. "Give me your tongue," I whispered. She obeyed, extending her tongue and allowing me to take it in my mouth. It was just as I imagined a tiny wet cock might feel as I sucked on it, and I wondered what it might feel like inside me. I smiled. 'This girl reallywill do anything I ask of her', I thought.

I kissed her neck, her shoulder, still leaning her further back, until I was able to close my lips over one rich, shiny dark nipple. She let out a delightful whimper of a moan - a sound that only oriental girls seem able to produce.

There's something uniquely entertaining - no, satisfying - about the high pitched whimpering sounds that young oriental girls make while they're having sex. The little moans and cries that sound as if they're in pain, yet enjoying it - it can be a real turn-on. Hana was brilliant at it, and she got me so excitedvery quickly.

"Pretend you don't want this," I told her. She gave me a curious look. "I want to know what it feels like to rape you," I explained.

Unsurprisingly she complied to the full. First there was a worried look that quickly spread across her face, and she began to shake her head.

I gripped her by the shoulders, pulling her close as she began to object. "No! No!" she cried, beginning to sob as I wrapped my arms around her. She struggled. I forced a kiss on her mouth, molesting her as she tried to pull away. I pushed her down on her back onto the bench, holding her arms beside her as I closed my mouth over one ripe young breast, sucking on it roughly and delighting in my apparent domination over her.

I turned, gripping her around the waist and swiftly lifting her upside down, hoisting her legs up as I buried my face in her moist, sweaty crotch. The wonderful feel of her smooth soft flesh against my lips, thrusting my tongue into her and marvelling at the incredible, unique flavour of her sweet little slit. 'My prettyHot and Sour little girl', I thought. She was so, tiny and child-like, and with her bald little pussy and her hair in bunches that way, it made her look just like one of those little juniors that Angie and her friends had taken home with them. It almost made me regret declining Angie's offer. Paula had certainly wanted me to go with them. 'Had I been stupid to refuse?' Ahh, but this girl had all the advantages of preteen allure, with none of the illegality. Yet, still I wondered just what Angie, Ges and their friends might be doing with those girls, right now? As it happened, they were just watching a movie, but I wouldn't find out about that for some weeks to come.

My mind snapped back to the girl in my arms. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed the feel of her supple young body struggling, whilst I ravished her. She sobbed and fought violently, and it was so exciting. Hana had the sweetest, juiciest little pussy, and when I gripped her around the waist and lifted her to my lips, her legs kicked wildly to either side of my head as I enjoyed the most amazing time I think I had ever had withany girl. It was just a pity it was so difficult to keep my mouth over her sweet slit, but it was incredibly thrilling all the same. Now I truly understood what it was that Jenny and the rest of her little clique of sex crazy henchwomen loved about this.

"OK. You can stop struggling," I told her at last, and she did. "Now, it's time for you to please me," I said, pulling one of the long benches out into the middle of the changing area.

I smiled as I laid her carefully down on her back on the bench. Then, stepping gingerly across, I lowered myself to squat above her head with my knees parted.

"I want you to lick my pussy for me," I told her.

To my surprise she just nodded her agreement. She seemed to know instinctively what was expected, raising her mouth to meet my waiting vagina.

I parted my knees and leaned forward, placing my hands together on the bench above her head, my legs stretched wide over her, carefully lowering my open pussy to her mouth.

She lapped and lapped happily, her little hands reaching up to fondle my tiny breasts, tweaking the nipples as she gave me a licking to compare with the best I had ever known.

"Have you done this before?" I asked, sounding surprised.

She mumbled a reply, but I couldn't understand. I raised myself a little.

"Oh yes," she told me, in amatter of fact sort of tone. "Miss Stacey and Miss Polina both made me do this for them," she replied.

"Really?" I gasped, as her tongue entered me from beneath. "Whe... (gasp) When was this?"

"Before you and Wendy come to office," she told me.

I don't know why I should have been surprised. After all, with a delicious little thing like Hana to play with, it seemed like the obvious thing to have her do for them, after they had both tasted her own sweet treat. I could just imagine her, laid on her back across Stacey's desk, one of them gobbling her juicy little hole while the other straddled her face, making her eat them. They were probably doing the self same thing next door with my poor Wendy right now, but I didn't concern myself with that - well, I'd been told not to, hadn't I.

I squatted there for as long as my legs would allow, but soon the aching fatigue forced me to stop. Hana seemed disappointed that I moved away, but as I lifted her to stand again, we shared the most loving of embraces, kissing passionately, as though we had been lovers for ages.

Eventually, though, I knew we had to finish.

"Do you love me now?" she asked.

"I could," I smiled, "if you think you'd like that."

She smiled. "I think that will be nice," she said softly, reaching up to give me another affectionate kiss on the mouth.

"I think we need to get you dressed now, though," I told her. "Can't have you being late home, can we?" I smiled. "What would you mam say?"

"I tell my mother I am practicing gymnastics," she giggled, repeatedly thrusting her hips forward in an obscenely eroticfucking gesture.

"You won't forget about Wednesday, will you?" I asked.

"Can we fuck again?" she asked.

"You can bet on it," I told her, with a broad smile.

It must have been about twenty or thirty minutes had passed before I returned to Harriet Stacey's office.

As I entered the room, Polina was climbing down from the desk where she and Miss Stacey had Wendy lying on her back. They had her stretched out on the desk in a kind of spread-eagle fashion, but she didn't seem to be restrained at all. She just lay there, her arms limp at her sides and her knees parted, with her legs hanging over the end of the desk.

Once again, Stacey hadn't noticed me. She was far too busy, leaning over the interesting end of her desk with her head buried between Wendy's parted thighs. She began pushing Wendy's legs up high, her feet now facing the ceiling in much the same way that Polina had been doing with Hana when Wendy and I had first arrived, but still wearing her white ankle socks and black patent shoes. Stacey's head now bobbed in the same way that Polina's had done, as she lapped at Wendy's bare, bald pussy, while Wendy moaned softly.

"Oh. You come back," Polina called in a delighted tone as she turned to lean over my naked girlfriend from the far side of the desk. I was about to reply but she wagged a cautionary finger at me, smiling as she said. "You say nothing."

Once again, I was struck dumb. I could hardly understand it, but then again, it made a certain amount of sense.

With one hand on Wendy's bare breast, Polina began squeezing and kneading it as she bent down to suck on the other. She lifted her head again, giving me a knowing, taunting look, pinching Wendy's nipple, then lowered her head again, leaning over to lap and suck the other breast while still staring up at me. The whole episode was clearly intended to torment me. It worked.

"Well. You took your time," Miss Stacey called, raising her head at last from Wendy's bare pussy.

Wendy turned her head to face me and it was obvious she had been crying. I felt awful. They had been systematically raping her while I was busy next door, having my fun with Hana.

Polina came around the desk and approached me, saying brightly, "Your girl has sweet little cunt. Very tasty. Just like you," she smiled. "Come. We show her how you like Polina to eat sweet little cunt."

She took my hand and led me silently over to the desk, making me stand beside Wendy to watch her face as Harriet Stacey resumed her obscene kissing and lapping, all around Wendy's bare, open pussy.

"You look, yes?" Polina taunted me. "See how she like this, while I give you good fingers," she laughed.

Wendy appeared to be just as tormented as I was, but every now and then her eyes half closed and a half-smile of genuine ecstasy wafted over her face.

Polina turned me sideways, so that Wendy could watch as the Romanian woman's hand first fondled my tiny breasts, then slipped down over my tummy, coming to rest on my bare mound. Her index and third fingers began to stroke and probe deep into the joint next to my thighs as her left arm curled around my shoulders, the hand reaching under my chin to raise my face. The kiss that followed was deep and passionate, her amazingly long tongue probing my open mouth as her middle finger found its way into me from beneath. I didn't realise, but I had instinctively parted my thighs to allow her full access to me, and she was taking full advantage of that.

As she finally released me from the kiss I turned my head toward her. Her lips moved down over my neck, kissing, tasting my skin on the way down, then my bare shoulder, kissing and lapping at my naked flesh. By now I could again see Wendy's face. She looked upset, and rightly so - I was clearly enjoying Polina's lusty attention, but then it was also clear to me that Wendy wasn't exactly horrified at what Miss Stacey was doing with her.

By now, Polina's tongue was curling around my tiny breast, the tip of her tongue flicking the stiff little nipple, then she was sucking at it, her fingers frigging me roughly, and I was moaning with involuntary pleasure.

"Now I fuck you little girl," Polina said softly, but clearly, Miss Stacey had other ideas.

"Not yet," the teacher told her.

"But... Why?" Polina asked.

"How would you like to play with her all night?" Harriet Stacey asked.

Polina returned a broad smile. "This would be good," she replied, "but... how can we?"

"Wendy?" Stacey addressed the girl on the table, "What are your plans for this evening?"

I just looked at Wendy, unable to intervene as she revealed, "Macey is coming to my house for tea," she told the woman, "then she's going to stay for the weekend, and we're going to sleep together."

"Oh yes," Stacey exclaimed. "Even better. Macey!" she declared, "I want you to call Wendy's mother and tell her that you won't be there this evening." 'Oh no', I thought, 'Please, no'. "Tell her that you've been invited to stay with another friend this weekend. Use the telephone over there."

Polina released me, sucking my flavour from her fingers and watching with interest as I walked over to where the office phone lay on the floor. I squatted down and picked up the receiver, punching in the numbers for Wendy's house.

"Hello? Mrs James? Yes, it's Macey. Sorry it's short notice, but would you mind if we don't come to stay this weekend?"

[voice on phone] "Why? Is something wrong?"

"No. Nothing wrong, but we've been invited to a house party at one of our friend's house."

[voice on phone] "Oh? Which friend?"

"You remember Angie? She invited us both to stay over. She's having some friends for a pyjama party."

[voice on phone] "Not that Angela Bolton? My Wendy came home hurt last time she stayed there."

"That was an accident Mrs James. I'll look after her. I promise."

[voice on phone] "Well, be sure you do. Put her on please. I want to talk to her."

Wendy let out a surprised gasp as Polina went back to the desk and began fondling her again while Stacey resumed tonguing her.

"I'm afraid she can't come to the phone right now Edna," I said more quietly. "She's a bit... busy."

[voice on phone] "You be careful, you two."

"We will Edna. Oh and I have a surprise for you for Wednesday," I told her, almost whispering.

[voice on phone] "What sort of surprise?"

"You like to eat Chinese, don't you?"

[voice on phone] "Really?"

"Really!" I whispered.

[voice on phone] "Oh. OK, but... just be sure you both stay safe."

"We will Edna. We will. Bye."

I put the phone down and turned to face the desk where Polina was now lovingly lapping at Wendy's breasts again.

"Pretty girl," she said to Wendy. "I take you home with me and fuck you," she smiled.

"Err... I think Not!" Stacey objected. "This one is mine! You can have Macey."

"No! I have Macey before," Polina countered. "I want new one."

"So did I," Stacey insisted.

"Oh. OK," came Polina's disappointed response. "How is it if I have pretty dark hair now, and after, you can take home?"

"Err... Excuse me!" I objected. "We're both right here!" I said.

"Silence!" Miss Stacey barked. "Not another word from either of you!" she ordered.

Having been silenced for the third time in just over half an hour, that was the last word I spoke all that day - as far as I could remember, anyway.

Miss Stacey smiled at Polina. "Deal!" she agreed.

I returned to the desk and stood over Wendy as Stacey resumed her attention to my girl.

"No," Polina objected. "We make deal. I have pretty dark hair now," she insisted.

Reluctantly, Stacey got to her feet, letting Wendy's legs fall unceremoniously back to the table top. "OK," she sighed, resigning her place to the eager janitor.

I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend lying on her back, as Polina took her place, gripping Wendy's legs from behind the knees and pushing them up high and wide, as she bent down to press her eager mouth over the waiting, glistening vulva.

Wendy gasped, her eyes and mouth opening wide as Polina treated her to a swift example of what she could do with her amazing tongue. Wendy moaned in delight, her groin pushing up to meet the invading object, then closing her eyes in pleasure as the repetitive thrusting began in earnest.

"Suck her tits with me," Stacey ordered, from one side of the desk, directing me to the other. I looked down at Wendy, who appeared perfectly happy to accept the situation, so between us, Miss Stacey and I lapped and sucked at Wendy's beautiful firm breasts while Polina gave her a tongue-fucking I feel sure she would never forget.

Long before Wendy managed to reach her orgasm, Stacey grew impatient for a taste of pussy herself. She maneuvered me up onto the desk beside Wendy, lying us top to tail, and we both knew that our fate was sealed, at least for the remainder of the evening.

"Close your eyes girls," came a vague order that neither of us could disobey. I'm sure it was Miss Stacey's voice. "Now Macey. Raise your knees. Put your heels on the edge. That's right. Now part your knees. That's my good, girl. Very good."