After School Delight Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and Polina turned their full attention to the task of holding the cute little oriental girl's legs as Emily set to work, the full bodied blonde not noticing Jenny lean over and whisper to the girl on her back, "Now my pretty," Jenny whispered. "Let's see how susceptible you are to a little hypnotic suggestion, shall we? I want you to fight it," she told the girl. "But, not a word from you," she instructed. "I want Emily to think it's all her that's doing it."

Jenny took both of Hana's hands. "Harriet. Go and hold the leg for Carol," she ordered.

"Why?" Harriet Stacey objected.

"What do you mean 'why'?" Jenny retorted, glaring at the teacher angrily. "Because I asked you to! That's why!"

"Oh. OK," Stacey replied, meekly.

"Carol may not be strong enough to hold her," Jenny explained, smiling. "We're going to have some fun with her."

As Harriet Stacey took her place, Jenny bid Carol, "Now you come here and hold her hands for me."

Hana began to buck and writhe as if her very life depended on escape, but Emily simply saw this as the girl's enjoyment of her own attention.

"How does it feel," Jenny whispered into the ear of the tormented oriental, "to be raped by the one who loves you?" she asked.

Hana's body writhed and heaved, her tummy rising violently as the legs kicked and struggled in vain for freedom, with Hana making all manner of unintelligible, "Nnya... Nuh... Plea... St... Ugh..." sounds, while Emily fought to keep her mouth closed tight over the gyrating pussy.

"Oh, such a delicious little girl. You have such beautiful little titties. I think I want to suck them until they're sore," Jenny told her. "Would you like that?" she asked.

She kneaded the girl's firm young breasts, bending over to lap the sweet beads of sweat from between them as her fingers and thumbs rolled the nipples around, making them stiffer, if that were possible. Hana's body continued to buck and heave as Jenny's hands squeezed both breasts, moving aside to press her lips against one pert little nipple, sucking and nibbling as Emily's tongue thrust into her again and again.

"That's it. Fuck her baby. Rape her with your tongue," Jenny cried, sucking hungrily on first one breast, then the other.

Hana began to cry out in desperation as Emily slipped her hands under the girl's thighs, gripping her tightly as she took her closer and closer to her first orgasm.

"Oh baby," Jenny cried. "Oh yes! She loves that," she encouraged. "That's it my love. Get your tongue right inside her," Jenny encouraged, as she abandoned the girl on her back, moving to kneel beside Emily.

"Need some motivation?" she asked. She slipped her right arm around Emily's back, sliding her hand down over the bare bottom, down between her buttocks, easing a finger up into Emily's wet pussy from behind, as her left hand began to fondle the ripe, firm breasts.

Emily's head went back in delight as the second of Jenny's fingers entered her, easing into her gently at first, then plunging in, thrusting again and again.

"Tongue her baby," Jenny encouraged. "Get it deep inside her. I want to watch you make her come," she whispered, kissing and lapping at Emily's bare shoulder and back, as she frigged the beautiful blonde.

That was all the stimulus Emily needed. She gripped Hana's thighs more tightly, pressing her lips down hard against the open crotch and forcing her tongue deep into the little oriental girl's sopping wet hole, tongue-fucking her frantically, flicking the tiny, mutilated clitoris with the tip of her tongue, and thrilling at the response as Hana cried out, bucking and writhing as the most intense orgasm she had ever known flooded over her, causing her to twitch and shudder uncontrollably for over a minute.

Jenny turned Emily to face her and kissed her full on the mouth, savouring the sweetness of the panting oriental, still on her lips. "Wasn't that fun?" she asked the blonde.

Emily nodded her agreement, returning for another kiss.

"Up you get now," Jenny told her. "It's Polina's turn."

Emily put on a pout, but did as she was told, as Jenny returned to Hana's side, leaning over the girl to whisper, "Now my pretty, for the best you'll ever know. This is one lady who can make you love her, just by kissing you," Jenny smiled.

"Just kissing?" Carol asked, in disbelief.

"Depends where she kisses you," Jenny sniggered.

Emily took Polina's place, wrapping her arm lovingly around Hana's thigh, as the uniquely talented Romanian took up her position, kneeling before the tiny oriental girls parted legs. She leaned forward, inhaled to savour the aroma of the sweet, young flesh, then pressed her lips to the glistening vulva.

Hana gasped, and the four onlookers smiled in anticipation, watching the pretty oriental girl's eyes widen as Polina's tongue began to slowly penetrate her. Hana made the most extraordinary moaning sounds as Polina reached further and further into her, her mouth opening silently as she felt the full intensity of Polina's talented oral probing giving her more pleasure than she could have ever imagined.

"How do you like your new lover?" Jenny asked, whispering in Hana's ear as her hands resumed caressing, fondling, kneading the pretty girl's delectable breasts.

"Oh, I love it," Hana moaned. "I really love it." Her hips rose again and again, in time with Polina's tongue reaching into her, and her eyes and mouth were open wide as she marvelled at the wonderful sensation of being penetrated by such an animated mobile object. It was literally alive inside her.

Emily looked crestfallen.

"Don't be downhearted," Jenny told the lovely blonde. "You can't expect to compete with that," she sniggered. "Show her Polina," Jenny teased.

The pony tailed Romanian moved her head back a little, exposing a good three inches of her glistening tongue, the last inch still wriggling in the opening of her sweet young prize. She held it there until Hana began to moan and writhe, bucking her hips and flexing her legs in an effort to improve the sensation, and clearly wanting more. In reply, Polina plunged it back into the girl, bringing a guttural cry of pure animal pleasure from her, as her hips rose to meet the intrusion. That was the point at which Jenny and Harriet Stacey both closed in to take Hana's ripe little breasts in their mouths once more.

With her four keen assistants gathered around Hana on the table, Polina spent the next ten minutes gradually bringing the pretty oriental to the edge of another Earth shattering orgasm, while her compatriots took the greatest pleasure in heightening Hana's stimulation by devouring the sweet droplets of sweat from every inch of her writhing, naked body. They felt her tense, then cry out as the sensation at last took over and the orgasm flooded through her, making her entire body flex and lurch as the animal in her took control, and she bucked and shuddered violently while the group fought to hold her down.

Some little while later, after she'd been afforded a few moments to recover, Jenny sat Hana up on the end of the desk and kissed her lovingly, still unable to resist caressing and fondling her lovely naked body.

"Look into my eyes, pretty baby," she said to the girl. Hana obeyed, quite unable to defy the orders from her new mistress. "From now onward," Jenny told her, "I want you to do whatever anyone here tells you. Do you understand?"

"Yes miss," Hana replied.

"Call me Mama," Jenny instructed her. "All of my special girls call me Mama. And you really are... very special," she said, squeezing one breast as she kissed the girl again.

"Yes Mama," the girl corrected herself.

"Now, Mama wants another little taste of your pretty little pussy," Jenny told her, "so I want you to lie back for me again. Just relax. Think of all the nice things you've ever done, my sweet."

She laid the girl on her back once more, with Hana now thinking only of the few minutes prior, with Polina's wonderful tongue wriggling inside her. Jenny lifted her knees and parted them as she knelt on the towel that had now been used by everyone in the room.

She leaned forward to kiss the bald, open pussy. "Mmmm... Oh yes my pretty," she purred. "Oh yes. You really do have quite the sweetest, juiciest little cunt my love. Mmmm... So rich and tangy. Mmmm... So spicy. Mmmm... What a uniquely beautiful flavour you have."

Jenny spent some while just lapping lovingly at the pretty girl's open crotch, gently easing her tongue into the girl, and sucking on her tender little clitty, as the others bowed over her, Harriet Stacey and Polina lapping and sucking gently at her breasts, while Carol and Emily held the shins, kissing and caressing the spread thighs.

"You two should go now," Jenny told the two blondes, looking up at last.

"Awww," Carol and Emily chorused together. "Why dowe have to leave?" Carol complained.

"Because, my sweet," Jenny replied, "school will be out soon," she smiled, "and you two have something very important to do when your class comes out."

"Oh. Oh yes," Emily reminded her friend, nodding to Carol.

Carol looked defiant. "I'm afraid you will both have to go," Jenny added, feigning her disappointment.

She closed her lips over the waiting vulva once again, pushing Hana's knees wide as she resumed her feast, with Hana clearly now enjoying every moment of every touch. Harriet Stacey and Polina wrapped their arms around the tiny oriental girl's body and also resumed their attention to her, stimulating her once more beyond her hitherto wildest dreams. Hana moaned with delight, loving every second, and hoping it would never end, but sadly, all good things do - end, that is.

Jenny glanced up at the clock and sighed, as she heard the sounds of Carol and Emily leaving. "Such a shame," she said to herself, raising herself to stand before the tired girl, sitting her up on the end of Miss Stacey's desk once more.

"That was lovely," she said to Hana. "You did enjoy it too, didn't you?" she asked.

Hana smiled and nodded silently.

"Good girl," Jenny said softly. "Now," she began, "are you happy that we should do this again?" she asked.

"I will be happy to," Hana replied.

"Good girl," Jenny smiled.

"So. Next Wednesday, when you get home, I need you to tell your mummy that you've been invited to stay with a new friend for the weekend. Then, when you come to school on the Friday, you must bring a change of underwear with you in your bag. When school finishes, you must wait at the school gates for my Angela. She will bring you home with her."

"Are we going to have a party?" Hana asked, innocently. The two blondes had already told her about Angela's parties, stressing that they were alwaysreally exciting.

Jenny smiled. "Yes my pretty... We're going to have a sex party, andyou will be the star guest," she told the girl, excitedly. "But you mustn't tell anyone else about it," she added, looking serious and shaking her head.

"Why not?" Hana asked.

"This is a secret party. My two lovely daughters and I, and some of their friends are going torape you again," Jenny giggled. "We're going to take you to a bedroom and all take turns to fuck you, with a whole bunch of lovely big dildos. We're going to tie you to the bed... take turns to suck your pretty little titties... and rape you... over and over again... all weekend," she told the girl, smiling all the time. "Won't that be fun?" she laughed.

Hana looked shocked, but she nodded her agreement.

"Sadly though, I have to go now," Jenny told her. "But don't you worry," she went on. "You won't get bored. I'll leave you in the very capable hands of my two friends here, she smiled,"

"Oh," Harriet declared, feigning a disappointed look. "You're not staying then?" she asked.

"No," Jenny smiled. "It's almost three o'clock. I need to get home. If all goes to plan, I will have something far more wickedly delectable to feast on this evening."

"Oh goody," Harriet declared, clapping her hands in a childlike manner. "So Ican take you home with me after all," she said to Hana.

"Ahh... Sorry. No," Jenny corrected her. "I'm afraid if you were to do that she would be missed. Looks like you'll have to wait until we can plan it properly. But don't be disheartened. I'll leave you two to play with Hana here until the school bell goes," she smiled. "That gives you at least half an hour to do just about anything you like with her," she laughed as she turned to leave.

----------

It was only a short while later that Friday, I was sitting on a bench outside the school gates, waiting for Wendy. The days of spending my weekends with Angie had long since passed. Wendy was my regular partner now.

I noticed a group of half a dozen girls - three seniors, and three much smaller - coming out of the side entrance from the building, and walking toward the gates where I sat.

I recognised everyone in the group as they approached. Angie was leading the way with her two bottle blonde cohorts. With them were the three juniors that they had been befriending of late, although I suspect the wordgrooming might have been more appropriate.

I had seen the three from afar a number of times while Angie had been gaining their trust, but I'd never met them up close before.

From a distance it had seemed that the smaller girls' skirts were significantly shorter than the regulation four inches above the knee for juniors, and as they came closer I could see why. They had all turned the waistband of their skirts over two or three times, to raise the hem to a point over half way up their thighs. They looked far more attractive that way, but I wondered if that was entirely appropriate.

"Hello Angie," I greeted her, as politely as I could manage, when they came close enough to converse without shouting. "Found some new friends, have we?"

"Hello Macey," Angie replied with a broad smile. "This is Paula, and these are her fwiends, Sophia and Tamawa."

"We're twins," one of the brunette girls told me in a delighted tone.

"So I see," I replied, indifferently.

"Aren't they lovely?" Angie added, stroking the hair of one little brunette, with the backs of her fingers. She had boasted to me about how friendly they were becoming, but I really didn't think it was befitting to get too closely involved, knowing how Angie's family tended to have something of a penchant for young looking girls.

Paula was an undeniably pretty girl, though. She was about four feet six tall, and slightly plump. Not really overweight, you understand - just a little puppy fat. She had a lovely creamy coloured complexion, and beautiful bright blue eyes that seemed to draw you to her. Her golden, shoulder length hair was fashioned into ringlets, set off with a shocking pink ribbon that passed under her hair at the back of her head, and tied in a cute bow at the top. Angela kept reaching out and stroking her hair, admiring it, which clearly delighted the girl.

Her twin friends, Sophia & Tamara were a couple of inches shorter, and far more lithe in stature. They had relatively dark skin with deep, dark eyes, and their hair was also very dark, nearly black, being very straight and long, reaching almost down to their pert little bottoms. They also had ribbons - one royal blue, and one emerald green, obviously so that the teachers and their classmates could tell them apart, although anyone who knew them could tell from their temperament which was which.

"We're going to have a party," Paula told me, excitedly.

"I bet you are," I responded, in a suspicious tone.

"We're going to have jelly and ice-cream," Sophia announced.

"And lollipops, I shouldn't wonder," I added.

The cute girl looked up at Angie expectantly, who smiled and nodded. "If you like," she agreed.

"Will you be coming?" Paula asked. "Please?" She seemed to be surprisingly keen on me joining them. 'Odd', I thought, particularly as I hadn't actually met them face-to-face before. I wondered if she may have been primed to invite me?

She was very pretty, as were they all, but it was obvious that they were all far too young for anything that Angie's family and their salacious blonde conscripts may have planned for them.

At that moment, I noticed Wendy approaching. "Hello," she greeted us. "What's going on?"

"I've been to one of those parties," I told the girls, ignoring Wendy for the moment, in order to decline their offer, "but you three have fun. I'm sure Angie and her sister and their mam will," I told Paula, giving Angie a dirty look.

"What's going on?" Wendy repeated.

"We're going to have a party," the pretty blonde told her.

"And we wanted Macey to come too," Sophia added, with a pout. "Could you convince her? You could come too, I'm sure?" she said to Angie, with a questioning look.

"And Macey doesn't want to go?" Wendy enquired.

"Seems not," Angie replied, giving Wendy a shrug and a pathetic look.

"Why do you wantme there?" I asked.

"Maybe they might like some mowal support?" Angie suggested.

"For jelly and ice-cream?" I asked.

"And party games," Angie added, smirking.

"You sure you're not looking to sample something a little sweeter?" I asked her, pointedly.

She looked down at one of the twin girls. "Whatever could have given you an idea like that?" she replied, smiling at the unsuspecting little brunette.

"Well... I've been to one of those parties," I repeated.

"Please?" Sophia begged. "You could both come," she suggested again, "couldn't they?" she asked, looking up at Angie.

"Sorry love. We already have plans for the weekend," I told her, before Angie could reply.

"Oh well," Angie quipped, tossing her head aside. "Come along girls. We have a party to get to."

Wendy and I said nothing more as they turned to leave.

"Anyway," Angie added as they began to walk away, "I don't know what mischiefyou've been getting up to, but Stacey wants to see you both."

I just sighed.

"What for?" Wendy asked.

"Don't know," Angie told her, "but I wouldn't waste any time getting there, or you'll be in even more trouble," she laughed.

"Don't worry," I joked. "She probably just wants to fuck us," I laughed. "Well, I suppose we'd best go see what she wants," I said to Wendy, as Angie and her group walked away.

"Why didn't you want to go?" Wendy asked me, as we were walking across the playing field toward the gym. I gave her a puzzled look. "To the party, I mean."

"The last time I was at a party at their house, I was on the menu for dessert," I told her. "You should know," I added. "You've been there haven't you?"

"Yes. I suppose so," she sighed. "It's just that..."

"Just that what?" I asked her.

"We could have had some fun with the blondes," she giggled.

"Oh my God! Wendy! You are insatiable!"

As we opened the door to Miss Stacey's office, the first thing we saw was Miss Stacey's bare bottom. She was standing with her back to the door at side of her big desk, bending over it - the desk having been pulled into the middle of the room. I'd seen her naked before, but I was surprised that her legs were still noticeably free of cellulite - obviously she kept herself in really good shape.

Wendy just gasped at the sight.

There was a girl on the table, her legs in the air. It was obvious she too was naked. Her knees were not visible - just her skinny tanned shins raised up above her head at one end, and her bare feet facing the ceiling. Her face was turned toward us but her eyes were closed, and head was thrown back and she was smiling and moaning, with an ecstatic expression on her face.

Polina was kneeling on a towel at the opposite end of the desk. She too was naked, her arms reaching up to push the girl's knees up high under her armpits, with her mouth pressed tightly over the girl's bare crotch. Her head bobbed gently, and the girl's body and head were moving in time with Polina's lapping.

1...45678...11