After School Delight Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you have me do, my queen?"

"Kneel before your princess," the queen ordered, "and do for her the things you have seen and experienced."

Yuki looked embarrassed. "But... she is my sister!" Yuki reasoned.

"All the more reason to show your love for her," the queen smiled wickedly.

Yuki fell to her knees, looking up at her sister. "I am sorry sister Akira," Yuki told her. "I must do as my queen commands."

With the scene still panning away, Akira replied, "Do not worry sister Yuki. I am happy for you to obey," she smiled.

As the scene faded to a full-face view of the sinful queen, a gasp was heard and Akira's voice moaned, "Oh! Oh Yuki! Sister Yuki! Oh! Oh!"

The queen smiled a wicked smile, and the picture faded to black.

That was the point at which Sophia asked, "How do we know what happens to them?"

"You have to watch the next episode," Jenny told her.

"Can we watch another episode now?" Paula asked.

"I'm afraid not sweetie. It's time for us to get ready for our party." The six guests - the three young girls, the two blonde seniors, and Alysia, all looked disappointed. "Don't worry," Jenny laughed kindly. "You can all come back any time you like and watch any of these movies with us," she added.

To the Reader:

'Dragon Rider' is an actual anime movie. This is the 1995 adult film - not the 2020 kids cartoon. The plot involves the young girl, Yuki (described as being 18, but from the pictures she appears much younger), who tries to infiltrate the wicked Dragon Queen's castle. She is captured of course, and the Queen seduces her.

If you can find an original version (the uncut, uncensored version runs for just over 40 mins) there's a scene where the Queen gives her tiny prize to the female slaves, who take great delight in ravishing her, very thoroughly.

"So. Did you all enjoy the movie?" Jenny asked.

"Yes," they chorused, smiling back at her. "It was very sexy," Sophia added, smiling broadly as she tried out the new expression she had learned.

"You won't say that word in front of anyone else though, will you?"

"No Mama," they all agreed.

"Good," Jenny smiled. "Now. Tell me... what have you learned?"

"Learned?" Sophia asked, as she and her twin looked at each other in a puzzled way.

"Eat doesn't meanbite?" Paula suggested.

"What anexcellent answer Paula," Jenny smiled. "I can see you are going to be astar pupil."

"OK ladies, it's time to join your game partners. Emily. I think you should be with Geraldine. Carol. You can go with Angela, and Alysia," she said, turning to the slender Romanian, "you will come with me," she smiled.

"Now you can choose your tutees."

Jenny spread out her hands to reveal three pairs of regulation school knickers, one pair slightly larger than the other two.

"Guests first," Jenny announced, with a smile. "Carol and Emily. Come forward and choose one each, would you please?"

"Choose? How do you mean?" Emily asked.

Jenny laughed softly. "Explain would you please Angela?"

"You just take the one you like the best. The young lady who it belongs to, is your tutee. Cawol. I think you should go first, then Emily. Alysia will have the one that is left."

Carol stepped forward tentatively, and looked at the three pairs of knickers, spread out across Jenny's open palms. The two smaller pairs had little butterfly motifs embroidered at the front, one in emerald green and one in royal blue. She looked at the three girls lined up before her. The twins now both had their hair in bunches, one tied with green ribbon and one with blue. Carol looked back and forth a few times, then picked a small pair with the blue motif.

"Ah. Sophia," Jenny smiled. "Go and stand with Carol and Angela, would you please?"

Sophie gave Geraldine a broad smile, then looked away, as Carol reached to take her hand.

"Very well Emily. Time for you to choose."

Emily didn't even stop to think about her selection. She reached straight for the small pair with the green motif. Smiling, she raised it to her face and inhaled, looking directly at Tamara, who looked embarrassed as she stepped forward to join the more statuesque blonde beside Geraldine.

"Paula," Jenny announced. "It looks like you will be with Alysia and myself," she smiled. "Lucky girl," she said softly, bending to whisper in the girl's ear.

"OK ladies. If we're all ready?"

They all nodded.

"Geraldine. You take Tamara's hand, and show Emily the way to your room. Angela. You take Sophia's hand, and show her and Carol to your room. Alysia and I will take little Goldilocks here to my room."

"Oh but..." Tamara began. Everyone turned to look at her.

"Yes sweetie?" Jenny prompted.

"Well... Angela said we would have jelly, and ice cream."

"Later sweetie. We have to teach you how to play the game first."

"Oh, but Macey said we might get lollipops," Sophia added, expectantly.

"Oh. What a wonderful idea. Of course you may... but later I think," Jenny told them. "We have to playGetting to Know You first," she smiled.

She went to a drawer in the dresser and pulled out three candy twist lollipops, showing them to the girls, then slipping them into her pocket. "There!" she said. "One for each of you... later. Angela, we must remember to thank Macey for suggesting this," she smirked.

"Can't we just have a taste now?" Sophia asked.

"No sweetie," Jenny told her with a knowing smile. "There will a plenty of tasting when you're all upstairs. Your partners will let you have it when you've had a chance to learn the rules of the game."

"Oh. OK," she smiled, contentedly.

"Now. Off we go then ladies. Let's all go and have some fun.

"Isn't this just like old times Angela?" Jenny said aside to her eldest as they turned to leave the lounge.

"Yes Mama," Angie smiled.

The six cohorts trooped up the stairs, with their three young adherents in tow. Geraldine led the way, taking Tamara by the hand, followed by Emily. Next came Angela, leading Sophia along, with Carol following close behind. Finally Alysia took Paula, with Jenny bringing up the rear, keenly admiring the view from behind.

As Geraldine led her two partners along the hallway to her bedroom door, Tamara turned back. "Could I stay with Sophia?" she asked of Jenny, with a worried look.

"Don't worry. We'll all be together again very soon," Jenny told her.

"What are we supposed to do?" Emily asked.

"Teach her the rules," Jenny replied, neatly avoiding any specific answer to the question.

"Huh!" Emily exclaimed, in an exasperated tone. "What does that evenmean?"

Angela smiled at her and mouthed the words, 'Anything you like'. Emily's expression quickly changed to a smile, and she nodded, confirming her understanding as she followed the other two into Geraldine's room, closing the door behind her.

Sophia looked up at Angela.

"What are we going to do now?" she asked, innocently.

"I want to be first," Carol said to Angela, ignoring the girl's question.

"Too late," Jenny told her, with a smirk. That made Angie snigger.

Carol stared in disbelief at Jenny, who was licking her lips.

"What do you think they were doing in thekitchen all that time," Angela laughed.

"What are we going in here for?" Sophie asked again.

Angie bent low to face her. "We're going to teach you how to kiss. You know. The way they did in that movie?" Angela told her. "Why? You're not afwaid, are you?"

Sophie shook her head and forced a smile. "Of course not," she insisted, unconvincingly.

"Good," Angela replied, leading her into the darkness, with Carol following eagerly and closing the door behind them.

Paula looked up with an element of worry in her trusting blue eyes, at the two women accompanying her, as they stood outside the last bedroom door, Jenny gazing at the girl lustfully as she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Have you ever played this game before?" Alysia asked of the pretty blonde.

Paula looked up. There was a bashful innocence in her eyes as she shook her head. "Are we going to do what you said?" she asked, a certain trepidation in her voice, that was little more than a whisper.

Alysia looked down at the worried face and smiled kindly. "Why? Are you afraid to do that?" she asked.

"There's nothing to worry about," Jenny encouraged.

Paula shook her head again, and smiled back.

"Good. We learn together," Alysia told the girl, giving her a comforting smile and placing an arm around her shoulders as she guided her into the relative darkness.

Anyone standing outside Jenny's room might have been able to hear something like -

"Oh my! Isn't it warm in here. I hope it's not too hot for you? I know. Why don't we just slip these off... that's better, isn't it?"

[There was the sound of a gentle laugh from Jenny, then] "Well, don't look so worried. You're not scared, are you? There'snothing to be afraid of."

[There was another gentle laugh, then] "Look at me sweetie. Look into my eyes. That's right. Just relax. Let me help you with this. Isn't that better? Oh my goodness. What a littlebeauty you are."

There was a pause, followed by, "You know Mama likes you the best Paula. You're such a sweet little thing. Now... you just sit there for Mama. That's right. Just relax. Comfy? Good. That's it. Don't be afraid. There's nothing to fear. I'm just going to... Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm... Oh yes. Youlike that, don't you. Oh... Mmmm... Yes. So sweet. So clean. Mmmm... Such a beautiful little... Mmmm... Mmmm..."

It was almost an hour later before Jenny emerged from the room, with a very flustered, tired looking Paula in tow. She led the girl by the hand along the hallway to the door at the far end and knocked. Almost half a minute later, Geraldine opened the door, her daughter's puzzled expression instantly changing to one of delight. She reached to take Paula's hand, but her mother stopped her. "You can't have them both sweetie. You have to give up Tamara first."

"Awww," came the sound of Emily's voice from inside the darkness.

Reluctantly, Geraldine turned away, returning to the darkness to emerge a few moments later with Tamara.

"There my sweet," Jenny told her simple daughter as she guided Paula forward and took the hand of the subdued looking brunette in her place. "Now, here's a lollipop for her. You know what to do, don't you?"

Ges smiled and nodded excitedly, grabbing Paula's wrist and producing a squeal from the girl as she yanked her into the room.

"Should I get my clothes?" Tamara asked.

"You don't need them sweetie. We'll get them for you later," Jenny smiled.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"We're going to find your sister," she was told. That made Tamara smile.

As Jenny closed Geraldine's door again, she led Tamara along to the middle door, and knocked gently. Presently, the door opened and there stood Angela. She looked the passive brunette up and down with a dissatisfied scowl for a moment, then gave a disgruntled sigh. "I wanted Goldilocks next," she told her mother.

"Next time darling," Jenny replied. "Paula is entertaining Emily and your sister for the moment. We're saving the best 'til last foryou," she smiled.

Angela shrugged and went back into the room. "Come on, she said. Time for you to go."

She returned to the doorway with Sophia, and reached to take Tamara's hand in her place.

"Come along," she said, looking down and smiling at the subdued girl.

"What are we going to do here?" Tamara asked.

"Time for us to give you your lollipop," Angela smiled, taking the sweet from her mother.

"Come along sweetie," Jenny said to Sophia, reaching for the girl's hand. "I have to take you to find Alysia," she told the girl. "She's waiting for us in my room."

"What will we do there?" Sophia asked.

"More of the same," Jenny told her as she looked the pretty girl up and down. "Much, much more," she added, smiling. "And this time you can have your lollipop," she smirked.

Another hour went by before Jenny's door opened again, and she emerged leading Sophia by the hand. Jenny smiled, looking back as they walked along to Geraldine's room where once again Jenny knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door opened and there stood Geraldine holding Paula by the hand. Not a word was said as Jenny's simple daughter pushed the girl gently forward, taking Sophia's hand in her place.

"Same again?" Sophia asked, looking back toward Jenny.

"Not quite my sweet," Jenny told her. "This time you have to show the girls what you have learned."

"I want to be on my back," Ges exclaimed. "We can have her in the middle."

"We'll take it in turns," Emily told her, firmly.

She closed the door and a muted gasp was heard, as Jenny led Paula away toward Angela's door.

She knocked.

There was a sound like scuffling and a giggle from inside, then Angela appeared with Tamara.

"At last," Angela breathed aloud, looking the pretty blonde girl up and down and licking her lips. She took Paula's hand and pulled the girl toward her. "We've been waiting so long for you," she told the girl as she led her prize into the room.

"What for?" Paula asked, a puzzled look on her face.

"We thought you might like us to tell you a story."

"What sort of story?"

"A naughty story."

"Really?" Paula smiled.

"Yes... Well... It's a sort of bedtime story weally," Angela smiled.

"What's it about?" Paula ventured to ask, cautiously.

"It's about Goldilocks and her two bare fwiends who are both lesbians, and how they like to eat pwetty young girls."

"You're not going to hurt me are you?" the little blonde asked, looking worried.

"You keep asking that," Angela replied with a soft, friendly laugh. "Of course not," she told the girl. "You've been having lots of fun, haven't you?" Angela asked her. Paula nodded, silently. "Well now it's time for us to teach you how to please a girl. You're going to love this," she said, as she pushed the door closed. "Maybe not quite as much as we will though," she added, which brought a laugh from Carol.

The sounds of happy laughter, followed by a delighted squeal, left Jenny in little doubt about how pleased they all were to finally be together.

Jenny led Tamara away to her own room and as they entered, Tamara asked, "I thought we were going to all be together."

"Next time my sweet," Jenny told her. "Next time. You have to do something for us first, she smiled," closing the door.

"That's right baby, Jenny's voice was heard a short while later. "That's it baby. Ooohh... Yes... Just like that. That's good. Oh yes. What a clever little tongue you have. Oh, that is sooo good."

The next time Jenny knocked on Geraldine's door she was alone. "Come with me," she said softly, smiling at her simple daughter. All of you."

She led the way along the hall, with the three tired looking girls in tow, to Angela's door where she knocked again. The four of them waited patiently until Angela opened the door. This time Angela and her two guests were ready to go, and all smiled expectantly as Jenny led them all back to her own room.

"What are we going to do here?" Paula asked, innocently.

Jenny slipped her arms around the shoulders of the brunette twins and looked straight into the trusting blue eyes of the pretty little blonde.

"Tell me sweetie. Have you enjoyed everything we've done so far?"

"Yes Mama," the girl nodded.

"Good. Well, in this room, we want to introduce you to some of Mama's little soldiers," she smiled.

"We're going to get some strap-on dildos and fuck them," Angie whispered back, smiling.

Paula's face changed to one of deep concern. "You're not going to hurt us, are you?" she asked.

"She keeps saying that," Angie giggled.

Jenny smiled. "Of course we won't hurt you sweetie," she replied. "You're going to simplylove this. So... from now on, I want you all to do everything that anyone here tells you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mama," the girl smiled, and the twin brunettes nodded in agreement.

"OK. Come on inside, all of you," Jenny said as she closed the door.

From outside, anyone listening might have heard something like -

"Now girls. I'd like you to sit there in a row, on the edge of the bed. I want Goldilocks in the middle."

"Myname isPaula," the girl insisted.

"Sorry sweetie.Paula sit in the middle. That's right."

"Now, Carol and Emily. Would you like to put these on? Alysia, here's one for you."

"Oh goody," came Geraldine's excited voice. "Can I do Goldilocks with Big Bertha?"

"It'sPaula," the young girl's voice insisted.

Angela laughed.

"What's so funny?" her mother asked.

"Well," Angie sniggered, "she weminds me of you."

"In what way?" Jenny asked in a slightly pompous manner, trying to remain calm.

"Well, she doesn't mind Ges wanting todo her with Big Bertha, but she can't stand not using her pwoper name," she giggled.

"Your sister'sname isGeraldine!" Jenny retorted.

"Q. E. D?" Angie's voice replied.

There was an exasperated sigh from Jenny.

"Well? Can I?" Ges asked again.

"Maybe next time sweetie," Jenny told her simple daughter. "I think we should stick with the smaller ones this time."

There was a pause, then Jenny's voice was heard again. "This is going to be so good. This will be a double first for me, you know," She sounded excited.

"How do you mean?" Alysia asked.

"Well, I've never had twins before... and I'venever popped three little cherries all together," she giggled.

"What can we do?" Geraldine asked.

Jenny sighed. "We're going to hold their hands darling. Then, when Angela's friends have finished, we could treat them all to thatRampant Sixty-Nine thing that you do?" she suggested.

"Oh Yeah!" Ges cried.

"You know ladies, there's nothing quite like the flavour of a freshly fucked virgin girl," she sighed.

"OK ladies. On the count of three,"Jenny said softly.

"One..."

"Two..."

... To be continued...

Once again, thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.

Thank you.

1...67891011