After School Delight Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we lay there on the desk, our naked bodies facing the ceiling, Wendy reached for my hand, gripping it tightly as I heard her gasp, and felt her lurch again in undeniable response to Polina repeated tasting of my girlfriend. Next I felt the touch of Miss Stacey's hands on the inside of my knees, pushing my legs wide as her lips closed over my own bald little mound, her tongue quickly probing me and wriggling into the slit, pushing deep into me, then flicking the clitoris with the tip - and once again, the pair of us were in heaven.

I didn't really mind the idea of being Polina's play-toy for the evening. She had a unique and wonderful talent for keeping a girl entertained, if you know what I mean, so at the time I was quite happy with the prospect of going home with her.

After Wendy and I had both been treated to a truly vociferous and satisfying orgasm at the hands (or should that be, the tongues) of Polina and Miss Harriet Stacey, the latter instructed us to get dressed.

"Not the panties!" she called, as they watched us begin dressing. "I'm keeping those! I want them for a keepsake," she smiled.

We continued dressing which didn't take long - after all, we only had to don our blouses and skirts, as we still had our shoes and socks, and neither of us wore bras any more.

She then sent us out to her car to wait for them. We sat in the back in silence, holding hands like a couple of naughty little children, anticipating some dreaded punishment for some wicked misdemeanour, waiting until the two women arrived. Polina took her place in the front passenger seat beside Miss Stacey. She appeared curiously excited and was constantly turning around to look at me, while Wendy and I were both studying Miss Stacey, who was spending far too long watching both of us in the rear view mirror, instead of where she was going.

We drove for about ten minutes, with Polina giving directions, until we arrived at a very grand looking house. I had no idea where we were, and I don't believe I would be able to find it again if my life depended on it.

Polina got out and came around the car to open my door, waiting patiently for me to get out. I felt a cold shiver as Wendy gave my hand a final squeeze, and I resigned myself to having to leave her.

I got up from the seat, stepped out, and the door closed behind me, with the car speeding off. That was the last I saw of Wendy that weekend, but I knew what she would be doing - the same thing that I had been doing when Harriet Stacey tookme to her home for a previous Friday night. She would be bound to a bed and be raped repeatedly for the entire weekend. At least I'd only had to endure the torment for one night. 'Well, I suppose, if she's lucky', I thought, 'she'll get some ice-cream first, and a good breakfast after'.

Polina silently took my hand and led me to the house. I wanted to ask what we were doing here, but I still couldn't form the words. Then she spoke. It was as if she could read my thoughts.

"I bring you here to meet hosband," she said, in her heavy, East European accent. She smiled at me, stroking my cheek, then my breasts through the thin material of my blouse. "You please him," she said, nodding. It wasn't a question - it was an instruction.

She unfastened the top four buttons of my blouse, and eased it open to show some flesh - a poor excuse for a cleavage, tweaking my nipples to make them stand up. Then she turned to ring the doorbell.

So - this was it. I was finally going to get fucked. I was about to be fucked by a man who I had never met, just for the entertainment of our school janitor.

I had often wondered what it might be like to have a man take me - to have him hold my body in his arms, to part my legs and push that enormous shaft of hot meat into me. Would it hurt? Would I like it? Would he be gentle or rough? Well, it was too late to get away now. I couldn't say, 'Oh sorry - I've changed my mind'. I was here and I had to accept whatever fate was dealt to me.

The door opened and there stood this big man. He was easily six feet tall and big built too - not fat, but strong. He looked sternly at Polina, then his expression softened as he looked at me. He said something in a language I assumed to be Romanian.

"You practice you English," she replied.

"What this?" he asked.

"This girl Macey," Polina told him, pushing me forward to greet him.

He thought for a moment, probably translating his thought into English before asking, "Why you bring here?"

"She is gift," Polina replied, smiling at him.

"Gift?" he appeared puzzled.

"We not have good relation for a long time. I know you like small girl. We will enjoy this one. It is good for us, yes?" she smiled.

He looked suspicious. "How old she is?"

"Not worry for that," Polina replied, with an assured smile. "She can not tell."

There was more conversation in Romanian, then, "You!" he addressed me. "What your name is?"

I tried to reply but no sound came out. "She can not speak," Polina told him. "Will be good fun, yes?" she told him, excitedly.

He considered the matter for a few moments before telling her, Bring inside.

"You do all he tell you!" she warned me, shaking a cautionary finger at me as we entered the house.

"You like?" she asked of him.

He smiled and nodded, reaching forward to touch my pigtails. He lifted them out sideways, looking me up and down. "Look preety," he said, then his hand moved down to stroke my breast with the back of his fingers through the material of my blouse. I just stood there and let him. I couldn't move. He smiled, his fingers moving the material aside to expose one pert tittle nipple. "Very preetyleetle girly," he added, nodding.

He slipped his hand inside and I felt his rough fingers teasing my nipple, then the rough, calloused hand cupped around my breast.

"Not much here," he commented.

"Small girls never do," Polina told him. "You want we fuck her?"

He pulled the front of my blouse open, and the last two buttons popped open. He stood for a moment, just looking at my tiny bare breasts, then nodded. "Da! We fuck her," he smiled.

That's about all I remember about that Friday - except theboom sound of the heavy door closing behind us. After that I just remember snippets of things, but my head began spinning each time I tried to cast my mind back.

I was led up a big curved staircase, and into a grand looking room with a big bed in the centre. I remember the feel of rough hands on my body. I remember kneeling and someone holding my head while they pushed a large thing, like a polish sausage, into my mouth. It was warm, and I had to open my mouthvery wide to accommodate it - and it smelled funny.

I remember Polina kissing me and pulling me back over the bed, and I could feel licking between my legs. I also remember Polina holding my hands above my head and leaning over my body as she licked my underarms. Then I felt this pain - an intensestretching pain in my groin. It really hurt - but oddly enough I didn't mind too much - it was anice sort of hurt.

At first I cried. Then there was laughing, and I was being shaken, quite violently. The pain was so intense I thought I might fall to pieces. Then the pain stopped and I was turned onto my face, then I felt the pain once more, and I was being shaken again.

I heard Polina's voice saying, "We can have many girls like this," and the man laughed. "So much fun with so many girls," she said.

I lay there thinking about Wendy, and what Stacey was probably doing to her at that moment. She would probably be tied, spreadeagle across that bed of hers, with Stacey raping her to exhaustion with that big black dildo that Angie had given her.

My thoughts were interrupted as I was being carried along a hallway. Next I was being washed, then back to the bed, and the stretching pain and the shaking began again. Over and over - the cycle repeated for what seemed like an eternity.

I remember being woken, and she onslaught began again - so many times, and each time I could hear this man's voice saying things like, "Preetyleetle girly," and, "Tiny leetletitties," and "Tight leetle cunt."

I don't know how long they kept me there, but it must have been all weekend. The next thing I remember clearly was walking to school on the Monday, and I felt sore - very sore - the same way I had felt after my first weekend staying with Angie.

----------

Shortly after Angie and her new blonde compatriots had left us at the school gates, they arrived at her house with their naive young guests in tow. They trooped into the kitchen where Jenny and Geraldine stood eagerly waiting, politely leaving six pairs of patent black shoes in a row by the back door, before being presented to the mistress of the house in their white stockinged feet.

The three older girls arranged themselves in a line, with their smaller guests in front, their hands on the shoulders of the younger girls, as if offering them up for inspection.

Jenny glanced aside to Geraldine, who smiled back in her simple manner, clearly anticipating an evening of intense fun ahead.

"Well now. What do we have here?" Jenny asked. "Hello ladies," she greeted the girls.

"Hello miss," the three newcomers chorused together, all smiling sweetly.

"What a lovely threesome you are," she exclaimed softly, "but you must call me Mama."

"Why?" Paula asked.

Jenny smiled kindly at the pretty blonde girl. "It's a sort of... tradition," she explained, by way of not really explaining at all. "So..." she began. "You've all come for our party have you?"

They nodded, smiling excitedly.

"But... where is Macey?" Jenny asked, expectantly.

"She couldn't come," the blonde girl replied.

"Hmmm... Oh well. Her loss I suppose," Jenny said to the others. "So, what are your names?" she asked.

"I'm Paula," the slightly larger blonde girl with the shocking pink ribbon in her hair, chirped up.

Jenny nodded. "Well. Welcome Paula," she replied, acknowledging the girl with a bright smile.

"My name is Sophia," the brunette in the centre told her.

Jenny smiled and nodded again. "Welcome Sophia," she said, then moved to the third girl. "And what isyour name?" she asked, bending low to look into the eyes of the more bashful of the two girls.

Clearly this last young lady was far more shy than the others. "I'm Tamara," the girl replied, almost in a whisper.

"We're twins," Sophia interjected brightly.

"Are you now?" Jenny asked, sounding surprised.

"Of course they are," Paula interrupted, clearly thinking that Jenny must be rather dense. "They're identical twins. Surely you can see that?" she added.

"I was only teasing," Jenny explained, with a polite laugh, turning to the blonde girl, and reaching to stroke the lovely ringlets of her hair, affectionately.

"Well... let me have a good look at you," she said, scanning the row of pretty faces.

"So. Ladies," Jenny said to the young guests. "How long do we have you for?"

The three girls looked puzzled.

"What time are your mothers expecting you home?" she explained.

"Oh. About nine o'clock," Paula replied on behalf of them all. The brunette twins nodded in agreement.

Jenny looked at the wall clock. It read just after four thirty. 'About four and a half hours', she thought to herself. "Wonderful," she smiled. "That will give us plenty of time for dessert," she said softly, more to herself than to anyone else.

"I beg your pardon?" Paula replied, revealing that she hadn't understood.

"Oh... Nothing," Jenny smiled, "And you ladies?" she asked of the two blondes who were now Angela's frequent companions.

"Angela invited us to stay for the weekend," Carol replied happily.

"Excellent," Jenny responded, with a broad smile. "That will be perfect. There are a couple of boys... well, young men really, who expressed an interest in meeting you both."

"Oh," Emily replied. "I think I remember seeing some lads the last time we were here."

Jenny glared at Angela accusingly, who pulled a face and shrugged, as if to say, 'I don't know'.

"Oh. I hardly think so," Jenny replied. "Perhaps you dreamt it?"

"Oh... Yes... I must have dreamt it," Emily agreed, looking confused.

"Of course you did," Carol affirmed. "There was only Angie and Ges and their mum here last time," she assured her friend.

Jenny shot her a fierce glare. "Mydaughters' names are Angela and Geraldine!" she barked, quite loudly.

"Oh. Sorry. Angela and Geraldine," Carol corrected herself.

"Now girls," Jenny resumed, the smile returning to her face as quickly as it had vanished. "Would you all hold hands for me?" she asked.

They looked puzzled, but did as they were bid and Jenny smiled, clearly pleased at the array of childhood innocence.

"Where are the others?" Paula asked.

"Others?" Jenny replied, looking quizzically at the girl.

"The other children. For the party," Paula explained.

Jenny smiled. "Ahh, well, to start with my sweet," she replied, "this isn't a children's party... because you're not really children, are you," she told the girl, raising her eyebrows and looking directly at her.

"Oh, well... no, I suppose we're not," Paula agreed with a certain pride.

"And, there will only be one other," she went on. "Another friend of Angela's. She'll be arriving later, but for now we're all here," she told the girl. "This is aprivate party you see."

"A private party?" Sophia queried.

"That's right," Jenny told her. "You know. Like grown-ups have?"

"Oh," the three nodded, not really understanding, but not wishing to appear immature in front of their older friends.

"I wonder... Jenny began, "would you mind if I took some photos of you all together? For our scrapbook," she explained.

The three girls looked at one another, then Paula and one of the brunette twins shrugged. "Oh. OK, I suppose. If you like."

"I most certainlydo like," Jenny smiled. She went to a drawer in the Welsh dresser and took out a camera, then proceeded to have the girls pose for her, individually, then in twos, and all three together standing side-by-side, then holding hands, and finally each one with an older girl, their hands on the shoulders of the smaller girls from behind.

"Thank you all," she said at last, smiling broadly. "That's enough for now. Maybe we'll take some more later, when we're all playing together," she added, nodding toward the older girls.

"Now, Goldilocks," Jenny teased the small girl, with a smile, taking her by the hand.

"My name is Paula," the cute little blonde retorted, looking slightly offended.

"Oh, I'm sorry my sweet, but... well, you are such a pretty little thing, aren't you," Jenny smiled, crouching in front of the girl. "Oh," she sighed. "Just look at you," she breathed softly, placing her hands adoringly on the precocious girl's plump biceps. "Such beautiful bright blue eyes you have, and I simply love these ringlets," she told her, flicking the curls gently with her fingertips, making Paula beam with pride. "And what a beautiful pink ribbon," she added, tracing a line across the top of the girl's head. "Oh my. What a treat you are," she complimented.

She stood, looking the girl up and down, admiring the slightly developed body which in it's youthful innocence, displayed the makings of what might soon become a very shapely figure. For the present, however, there was barely any shape at all, save for a little puppy fat.

She was wearing a fairly skimpy looking school uniform - as they all were - a design unique to the juniors, yet clearly chosen for comfort during warmth of the summer days.

"Come along in here with me," Jenny said to the girl, leading her toward the kitchen.

"What for?" her naive guest asked.

"I need to explain about the party game we're all going to play."

"What's it called?" Paula asked.

"Hmmm. Good question. We've never really given it a name," Jenny told her. "Let's call it,Getting to know you. It's a really fun game," she smiled at the girl. "There are people who say it's the most fun you can have without laughing," she added with a giggle.

That made Carol produce a loud snorting noise, stifling a laugh, while Angie and Emily quietly sniggered.

Paula looked puzzled, but replied, "Oh. OK," and smiled curiously.

"Why don't you girls find a video to watch?" Jenny suggested, leading their blonde friend away.

"Ooohh, Yes!" Sophia cried out, excitedly. "What do you have?"

"How about this one?" Geraldine suggested. She pulled out a cover that had pictures of a girl dressed in a revealing sort of soldier uniform, standing in front of a tan coloured dragon. "I like this one," she announced.

"What's it about?" Sophia asked, looking curiously at the picture.

"It's called Dragon Rider. It's about a girl who meets some people who train dragons to be their rides. Like horses," she explained. "It's very sexy," she confided, in a half whisper, passing the cover to one of the blondes. It bore a bold legend at the bottom that read 'Absolutely Not for Children'.

Angela shot her a disapproving glance, telling her "Shush!" while trying to snatch it away before the twins could see the images on the back cover.

"Why can't we see it?" Tamara asked.

"You can," Angela smiled. "You're not children any more, are you? You go to thebig school now, don't you."

"Yes. Of course," they both agreed, nodding importantly.

"Very well," Jenny affirmed. "You girls sit together and watch that while Paula and I have a little talk in the kitchen."

Angela and Geraldine sat the twins together in the centre of the sofa, squeezing themselves in on either site, while Carol and Emily took the two single chairs to either side.

Once within the relative privacy of the kitchen, Jenny had very soon surprised Paula by asking, "Now sweetie. Do you have any body hair?"

Paula looked down in horror, holding her chest. "No. Not there sweetie," her hostess laughed kindly. "Here," she touched her own underarm, "or here," she explained, touching her groin.

"Oh," the girl laughed in a slightly embarrassed way. "No miss," she replied politely.

"Call me Mama," Jenny insisted.

"Why?"

"I like to be called Mama by my daughters' friends," she explained.

"Oh. OK. No Mama, I don't. But... why do you ask?"

Jenny leaned forward and whispered in the girl's ear. "I don't like to get hairs in my mouth," she said quietly.

"Oh," Paula smiled, then looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"We're going to teach you how to kiss, sweetie," she was told.

"I know how to do that," the child replied, in an almost dismissive tone.

"Ah, but we're going to kiss you in ways that you've never been kissed before," the girl looked confused, "and, in places that you've never been touched before."

"You're not going to hurt me, are you?" Paula asked, looking fearful.

"Of course not my sweet. Ipromise you this will be the most wonderfully, pleasurable thing you've ever done."

"Really?" she smiled.

"Honestly," Jenny assured her. "This will be nicer than anything you ever dreamed of."

Paula looked puzzled. "Now... Sit up on the table for me, would you?"

"Do you think I should?" Paula questioned, looking unsure. "I was always taught that it'scommon to sit on the table."

"If Mama says it's alright, then you can my sweet," Jenny told her.

"Oh. OK," the girl smiled, hopping up to sit on the table edge.

"Now, look into my eyes," she told the girl, bringing her face up close to Paula's.

"What for?"

"I love the way your beautiful blue eyes sparkle," Jenny told her. "Now, don't ask any more questions my sweet. Just look deep into my eyes."

Out in the lounge, the cartoon was just getting started, and two of the main characters were beginning to embrace. The two blonde girls were watching intently.