After School Delight Pt. 11

Story Info
Jenny and her growing band of followers, push the boundaries.
37.9k words
4
9.3k
12

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

Preamble: Hi, and thank you for choosing my story.

If you enjoy this story, please be kind enough to give a score at the end. This helps me to gauge the popularity of my work. - If I may - I usually like to suggest, one star each for:

Composition & Use of Vocabulary, Readability, Plot, Drama or Humour, and of course Sexual Content (or why are we all here?), but please feel free to use your own criteria if you prefer.

Finally, if you would like to know a little about my personal background, please read my Brief History.

NOTE: Please consider the preamble for Part 1 as an integral part of this episode. Also, as with most of my work, there is a lot of background and character building in the early stages. For this reason, some aspects of this part will be better understood by reading episodes in sequence.

CAUTION:

This series to date, contains frequent references to historical sexual situations involving minors. There are, of course, no details ofactual sexual encounters with underage characters. However, as the saga has progressed, this trend has become increasingly commonplace in successive episodes. I would like to reassure the reader that this is essential to the overall plot for the series, and especially important for the final chapter (Part 12).

This penultimate episode explores that aspect in far greater depth, and in the present rather than simply with reference to past situations. As such, the reader may consider implications of this nature in this latest chapter to be somewhat disturbing.

As always, there are noactual descriptions of any sexual activity involving minors, but if you feel you may be offended by the implication, I suggest you should decline from reading this penultimate chapter. Please do not ignore this notice, and then complain afterwards.

You have been warned.

******************

Tags: 18 Year Old, Lesbian Incest, Lesbian Group, Lesbian Schoolgirl,

Lesbian Threesome, Mind Control.

******************

Word Count: 37,880

******************

Title: After School Delight: Part 11 -- Too Small for Comfort.

The following Friday saw a familiar figure enter the school gates, shortly after lunchtime. The tallish brunette woman was sporting her signature pony tail, and a stunning, deep crimson, low cut dress that hugged her mature but shapely body in a way that could only be described asa little slutty.

By this time, Jenny had taken heed of some of the recent timetable changes introduced for the new school year, and adjusted her attendance patterns accordingly. With the school gym now being vacant on Friday afternoons, she had moved her regular clandestine visits to coincide with this, which meant that she and her lusty compatriots would now be able to keep selected girls behind after class, with no danger of causing them to be late home, thereby avoiding the attention of suspicious parents.

It was just as well that the gymnasium was well away from the main school building - it meant that, even if anyonehad seen her enter the school grounds, no-one would have taken much notice, so she was able to get to the gym without arousing any suspicion, and Mrs Dale, the headmistress, never ventured that way now. Some long time ago, Jenny had made it perfectly clear thatshe didn't need to be anywhere near the gym.

On this occasion, Harriet Stacey had instructed Carol and Emily (her new regular helpers), to acquire for them, one of the newest students in the lower senior form - a cute little oriental girl. The pretty, but diminutive Hana, had only been at the school for a few weeks, having recently moved to our town from abroad, and being just eighteen, had joined the lower senior class. Unfortunately for her, she hadn't yet been alerted to the dangers that the two over-friendly bottle-blondes who were currently seeking her out, might present.

"Hello Hana," Carol had opened a conversation with her on the previous day, as they found her in the refectory. "Do you mind if we join you?" she asked.

"Of course," the tiny girl replied with a smile and a customarypraying bow, happy at last to be approached by the pair, who for some time she knew to be principal members of a highly respectedclique.

Carol and Emily sat themselves down to either side of Hana with their lunch trays, sandwiching the curious girl.

"We wondered if you might care to join our little group?" Carol enquired of the shy oriental. "We're training to do a gymnastic display."

"It won't be anything special," Emily added, reassuringly. "We're all still learning, but we could really use another member for the team. You're so tiny, you would be perfect," she added with an encouraging smile.

"We were watching you during our last gym session," Carol went on, "and we thought you were quite good. We meet at the gymnasium on Friday afternoons, now there are no gym classes after lunch on Fridays. We wondered if you might like to come tomorrow afternoon for a try out?"

"Oh. You are very kind, but I think I am not good at gymnastics," the cute little oriental replied.

"Nonsense," Emily encouraged. "We were watching you today. We thought you showed real promise, and with a little bit of special tuition you could be excellent."

"Oh, but I have Mathematics tomorrow afternoon," she explained. "I am studying for my diploma."

"No matter," Carol countered. "I'm sure we can ask Miss Stacey to get you excused for one lesson. You won't miss much."

Hana considered the matter for a moment. "OK," she finally agreed with a nod and a broad smile. "In this case I will be happy to come."

They chatted in general about gymnastics, and how much they enjoyed the competition, until they finished their lunch, then the two smiling blondes left her.

As the pair had walked away, hand in hand, Hana gave them a curious look. 'They seem more than just friends' she thought. She'd have been well advised to pay heed to her gut feelings, but she quickly shook the worry from her head.

True to her word, immediately after lunch the next afternoon Hana took the 60 second trek across the playing field to the gymnasium. A few of the 4th and 5th year girls spotted her, and there was a certain amount of elbow nudging and giggling going on. By now, most of the upper forms all knew what went on in the gym on Friday afternoons, even if Hana didn't.

On her arrival at the gym, she realised that, apart from Miss Stacey, there were only Carol, Emily, and two other girls present, a small, shapely girl with long blonde hair, and a slender black girl with equally long, almost jet black hair. Hana noticed that they were holding hands and whispering, but other than that she didn't give them much more thought. She did wonder, however, about the other woman who was standing in the corner with the two younger girls.

"Hana. This is Miss Jenny," Harriet Stacey introduced the provocatively dressed, pony tailed brunette. "She will be assessing your potential today."

The small, Eastern looking girl stepped forward to greet Jenny with a courteous smile, silently placing her hands together in the traditional orientalpraying pose, and bowing politely.

"It's lovely to meet you my dear," Jenny greeted her, her eyes wide with keen interest. "So. Hana. Tell me," she asked. "Did I pronounce your name correctly?"

"My name is properly called Haana," she corrected the woman's pronunciation, accentuating anah sound of the first 'a'.

"Thank you my dear," Jenny smiled. "And what does that mean?" she asked.

"Ma'am?" the girl replied, looking puzzled.

"Your name, child. I know that all oriental names have a meaning. What doesHaana mean in Chinese?" she said, accentuating the pronunciation.

"Oh. Thank you ma'am for asking. But I am not from China."

"Oh?"

"No ma'am. My father is Korean. We lived in Korea," she replied in her squeaky little voice, "but my mother is Chinese. This is why I am so small, she giggled, timidly.

"Oh," Jenny replied, thoughtfully.

"Yes ma'am. My name meansChosen One orFavourite.

"Well," Jenny smiled. "That is quite lovely. And I wonder... will you beour chosen one? she smiled.

"I can hope to," the tiny girl replied, looking quite bashful.

"Hmmm... Yes..." Jenny mused. "I hope so too," she smiled, looking the attractive girl up and down.

Hana stood no more than about four feet six tall, possibly shorter, and her long hair fell down her back in a cascade of beautiful shining black, reaching almost to her waist. Her skin was tanned a rich amber colour, and her face was very round and childlike, with slender eyebrows that complimented her deep dark eyes and tiny button nose. The lips were attractively full, but the mouth was quite small, giving her an almost infantile appearance.

Jenny was clearly excited at the prospect of some forthcoming intimacy with this delightful creature, and she licked her lips in anticipation. Any fool could have seen this, and Hana began to shift uneasily, suddenly feeling quite embarrassed.

"Well," Jenny added, swiftly shifting the focus. "I'm sure this will prove to be highly enjoyable for us all," she said, gazing into the narrow hazel eyes of the cute little Korean girl, "and I'm so looking forward to seeing how well you perform."

'Such a curious phrase?' Hana thought to herself, but she chose to ignore it. "Thank you ma'am," the girl replied. "I will do my best for you."

"I'm sure you will," Jenny told her, smiling.

"Come along," Emily suggested, with a friendly smile. "Let's go and get ready shall we?"

She reached out a hand and led the small oriental into the changing room, closely followed by Carol, who slipped an arm around the waists of the two smaller girls, following along into the changing room with Hana and Emily ahead of them.

"Now Hana. I'd like to to meet Melissa..." Emily introduced one girl, as Carol gently pushed the small blonde forward, "and... our lovely dark friend here is Naomi," she announced, as Carol gave both girls an affectionate squeeze around the waist.

"These two are our star pupils... at present," Carol told the newcomer. "They have just joined us from the second year. So right now they're our youngest students."

"Will we be performing together?" Hana asked, innocently.

Carol couldn't disguise a slight smirk. "Eventually, I shouldn't wonder," she giggled, "but maybe not right away." She paused. "No... Probably not today."

"Oh," came the disappointed response from their new recruit.

"We have to get you through all the initiations first," Carol told her mysteriously, by way of avoiding any detailed explanation of what might be in store for her, "but I'm sure we will all be able to perform together when you're ready," she smiled. "Maybe next week?"

"Now, you two go over there and get changed," Carol instructed the two younger girls. "I think Miss Stacey and Miss Jenny may have something they want you to do, while Emily and I help Hana to get changed."

Carol slipped an arm around the waist of the dark skinned girl as she walked her to the corner, and whispered in her ear, "Would you like me to help you undress?"

Naomi just looked up at her and gave her a coy smile.

"Carol!" Emily called back to her, firmly. "You know you can't do that."

"Why not?" her taller friend challenged.

Emily sighed. "Youknow why not," came the exasperated answer.

"I don't seewhy," Carol complained.

"You can't, because... it would give our new member a bad impression of us," Emily explained, turning to smile sweetly at Hana, "and..."

"And? And what?" Carol interrupted, loudly.

"They aretoo young," she whispered aloud. "We won't be able to tell anyone about it if you do that."

Carol let out a disgruntled "Huh!", and returned to accompany Emily in settling Hana into a convenient area in the opposite corner.

"OK. Maybe we'll helpyou then," Carol said softly, smiling lustfully at Hana, as the pair moved in close, cornering their new recruit.

"Oh!" the tiny oriental exclaimed politely. "Thank you, but I am sure I can do this for myself," she told them.

"It's no trouble to help you," Carol insisted, smiling encouragement as she reached forward to begin unfastening Hana's blouse for her. At the very same moment, Emily reached for the clasp on her skirt.

"No! Please! I can do this. Thank you. You are very kind," she told them politely, trying to step back while fending off Carol's eager fingers from the buttons on her blouse as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Well... If you're sure," Emily conceded. Carol simply scowled at her friend, clearly annoyed at Emily for giving in so easily.

"Very sure. Thank you," Hana replied. "You are both very kind," she added, giving them both the customary bow, and looking quite relieved.

Emily and Carol turned away, resigning themselves to set their things out on a bench in the middle, not far from where the two second year girls were now undressing.

Hana breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't knowwhat she would have done if the two blondes had managed to corner her and strip her. She was so embarrassed about being seen unclothed. Her thoughts flashed back to her childhood, during those early days, during her pre-pubescent development.

She shook her head, to extinguish the fearful thoughts, then looked around her at the other girls.They all seemed perfectly comfortable about undressing in front of each other - but they couldn't have known anything about Hana's early life experiences, could they.

She looked over to where the two second year girls were now completely undressed - apart from their white ankle socks that is. She puzzled over why they would keep them on, until she saw Melissa putting on a pair of white plimsolls.

'Of course', she thought, 'but why would she put gym shoes on before she put on her costume?' she wondered.

At that point, Naomi had her back to Hana, and the cute little oriental mischievously sniggered discreetly to herself at the sight of the girl's pert black bottom, now in her clear line of sight.

Melissa, however, was facing her and Hana was surprised to notice that the blonde girl's pubescent body still appeared to be not quite fully developed. To start with, her breasts were very small, and it was plain to see from an occasional glimpse that she had no body hair at all, which made her seem significantly younger than Hana felt sure she must be.

She had to force herself not to stare in their direction as they began teasing each other, while making no attempt to get into their gym costumes. Hana was confused. She had certainly seen pubic hair on the other girls in her class, in the showers after gym and PE, but this girl had none at all.

'Perhaps English girls don't grow body hair until they are older?', Hana thought to herself.

As she looked across to where the two younger girls stood, the dark girl turned toward her. Naomi spotted her looking, and at once stood up straight and smiled, not attempting to hide herself at all. Now Hana could clearly see that neither of them sported any body hair at all. 'It can't just be the English girls then', she deduced.

Despite her adversity to stare, curiosity still drew her attention to them, as she fought against her inquisitive nature - and itwas just being curious, wasn't it? Of course it was, she convinced herself.

However, she realised that by now she should have been ready, and she would surely be humiliated in front of her new friends if she tried to leave now. There was nothing else for it. She had to just knuckle down and undress. She felt herself begin to panic. She wasn't thinking clearly. She took another deep breath and in a rash, foolish moment, before she had even thought to pull the leotard from her bag, she had removed her skirt, then the white short-sleeved blouse, along with her almost superfluous A-B cup bra, before finally resolving to remove the unflattering regulation navy-blue school knickers.

Suddenly horrified at her stupid oversight, and noticing that the others actuallywere looking at her now, she turned her back in embarrassment. She began fumbling in her bag for her leotard, leaning over to display her own shapely little bottom for all to see and enjoy. This, of course, only caused the younger girls to giggle as she struggled for what seemed like an eternity, while trying to pull the tangle of her pretty white leotard free from the jumble of other things in the bag. All the while she was conscious - no, fearful - of the four other girls now staring at her naked body, feasting their eyes on her slender little form, her perfectly shaped little breasts with those tantalisingly dark swollen nipples, the tiny waist, and the tidy, jet black bush of pubic muff hiding that most private of places - her tender young pussy.

At last, to her relief, something happened to divert their attention from her.

Melissa looked up and stared at Emily, smiling invitingly. Emily, seeing this, went over to speak to her. "What's your problem?" she asked, smiling affectionately at the disrobed girl.

Melissa just stood there, watching Emily's eyes, and waiting.

"Well? What'syour problem?" Emily asked again.

"Please miss. I need some help," Melissa replied at last, a pleading look in her eyes. She put a finger to her mouth and pouted, her arm resting between her firm young breasts, and making no effort to hide herself, while giving Emily one of those helplesslittle girl looks.

"You won't get to me like that," Emily told her, resolutely, but all the same, she couldn't disguise a slight smile.

"Oh. Please?" the pretty blonde begged. "Youusually do this for us," she reasoned.

Emily sighed. "Put your hands on my shoulders then," she relented, taking the tangle of bright pink material from the girl, and spreading it out for the shapely little blonde to step into.

Melissa giggled, and did as she was told, placing first her left foot, then the right into the costume, all the while smiling and gazing into Emily's eyes. The older blonde pulled the costume up over the smaller girl's slender body, possibly notquite as swiftly as she might have done, but finally she slipped the cord like straps over Melissa's shoulders. "There! Now you're decent," she said softly.

"My turn," Naomi demanded, brightly.

Emily sighed. "Oh, Naomi Campbell, you two are impossible!" she exclaimed. "Come along then," she smirked.

Naomi let out a delighted giggle, and rushed forward, handing her own bundle of bright pink costume to the statuesque blonde, who duly opened the garment out for the slender dark skinned girl.

Naomi stood there for a few seconds doing nothing - just tempting Emily to look at her.

"Hey. Not fair," Carol complained.

"Come along now Naomi," Emily cajoled. "Let's get you looking decent, shall we?"

The slender black girl just looked at her for a few moments, and licked her lips, then bit her lip, with a definite wanton look.

"Come on!" Emily told her, firmly. "Put this onnow," she insisted.

Reluctantly, Naomi, followed Melissa's example, only rather more slowly, all the while staring at her dresser and giving her encouraging looks, which Emily duly ignored.

"Right. Now you two! Go and find Miss Jenny and Miss Stacey," she finally told them. "And no more messing about."

The gymcostume they wore, was nothing more than a brightshocking pink, one piece swimsuit. Not even a proper swimsuit in fact. It was low cut at the front in a 'Vee' shape that extended almost down to the navel. Also, the sides were cut away down to the hips, and there were thincord style straps supporting the front that passed over the shoulders and criss-crossed over at the back, to hold the front in place.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers