After School Delight Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hana didn't understand the word, but she got the general idea.

"I tell no-one," she affirmed.

"Good girl," Carol told her, with a soothing voice and a satisfied smile.

As she turned away to return to the bench to dress, Emily came over. "Don't worry about her," she smiled. "But, itis important that we don't tell anyone," she stressed. "Youcan keep it a secret, can't you?"

"Of course, the pretty oriental agreed," smiling nervously. "Our secret."

"Oh, thank you," Emily replied, leaning forward to kiss her again.

Hana pulled back.

"Oh no. You're notstill shy, are you? Not after what we've been doing. Oh, surely not," she said, a gentle laugh in her voice. "Come on. Give me a kiss. Show me we're still friends?"

She gathered the naked girl into her arms and kissed her, full on the mouth. You're such a beauty Hana, she told the girl, her right hand stroking the girl's hair, then sliding down to grip one firm little breast once more as she thrust her tongue into the reluctant mouth. Hana struggled, but not enough to convince Emily that she didn't like it, so Emily's right hand slid down over the side of the body, down to the hip, then around the front to the groin. Now Hana began to struggle properly.

Emily looked at her, confused. "I think I love you Hana," she told the girl in a soft, sincere voice. "I won't hurt you pretty baby," she added, trying to force her hand up between the girl's thighs.

Hana began to struggle more violently, which only made Emily grip her around the waist more determinedly. Her middle finger found a tiny gap between the thighs, and as it wriggled into the thick of the protective muff, Emily's head dipped down, her lips reaching for the beautiful ripe little breast. Her finger found the tiny slit between Hana's thighs as her lips closed on the stiff little nipple, and Hana fought against her assailant as the finger began to enter her.

She cried out, "No! No! Please no!"

"Come on you two lovebirds," Carol called, disturbing Emily's renewed assault on the frightened girl. "They'll be waiting."

Emily stopped and looked into the frightened eyes. "Not a word, she whispered."

"Not a word," the scared girl repeated, nodding her agreement.

Emily smiled. "Good girl," she breathed, kissing her again. "Now, let me help you on with your costume."

"No. I can do this," Hana told her.

"Let... me...help," Emily insisted, firmly.

Hana did as she was told, following the pattern that she had seen the younger girls do, placing her hands on Emily's shoulders while the buxom blonde held her tunic open for her. As she stepped into the garment, Emily watched Hana's beautiful breasts hang free, licking her lips as she anticipated tasting the lovely girl before her.

Carol took Hana by the hand and led her toward Miss Stacey's office, with Emily following behind. The tiny elfin oriental was still trembling as Emily passed them and smiled supportively, knocking on the door. They heard a gasp of surprise, immediately followed by a young girl's laughter, then, "Just a minute," came Jenny's laughing call from inside.

They waited a moment, and as the door opened they were met by the two women.

"Well. It's about time," Harriet Stacey told them. There was a definite smirk on her face.

"We were thinking of sending out a search party," Jenny joked, giggling.

"OK. Let's get some equipment out. I'd like to show Miss Jenny what you can do," Harriet Stacey said to Hana.

Hana smiled nervously.

Carol and Emily turned and led the way with the two women following close behind. As the older girls began to arranged a vaulting horse, a springboard, and two exercise boxes in the main gymnasium hall, the two younger students appeared from the office doorway, looking bashful as they joined the group.

All the while, Jenny's attention was fixed on the tiny Korean girl, clad only in her brief, white leotard, white socks and plimsolls. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the perfectly formed little breasts, the dark of her nipples just showing through the oh-so-slightly transparent material, and the darkness of Hana's pubic bush tinting the shade of white around her crotch.

Hana clearly felt uncomfortable about being studied so intently, until Jenny finally asked, "How flexible are you child?"

Hana looked puzzled.

"I wonder... can you do a back flip, or maybe a crab? Perhaps you can do the splits?" she asked. "We need someone who is flexible enough to do all of that."

"Almost," Hana replied, unsure of herself. "Perhaps with some practice?"

"Hmmm... I feel sure she'd be suitable... with some work?" Jenny said aside to Harriet Stacey.

"I'm certain," the gym teacher agreed, smiling lustily.

"Well child. Let me have a proper look at you," Jenny told her, reaching out to place her hands on the girl's shoulders.

Hana was extremely small, standing only about four feet six tall. Under the light of the gymnasium her hair looked very dark, almost black, very long and shiny. It wasn't quite as dark as Polina's hair. The Romanian's was very black - Hana's was more a really deep chestnut brown. Her face was quite rounded, but with high, fairly pronounced cheekbones, and her eyes looked very narrow, a common characteristic of the vast majority of orientals, and she had dark, narrow brows that complimented her dark-skinned features. But Jenny wasn't too concerned about the girl's facial features. She was far more interested in the body.

Hana's torso was very slender - almost too slender to suit her round face. Her arms were very thin, and her waist was tiny. Jenny guessed she couldn't be much more than about twenty inches around the middle, if that, and her hips weren't much bigger - probably no more than about twenty six to twenty eight inches. Her body was also quite short in comparison to the legs, which Jenny guessed must be easily twice the length of the trunk. The legs themselves were quite shapely, thick and muscular at the thigh, inconspicuously small, delicate knees, narrowing along the shin and calf to become very thin around the ankles. Her feet too, were extremely small - probably no bigger than those of a child of maybe six or eight.

"What a delicate little thing you are," Jenny complimented her with a smile. "Well then," she announced. "Let's see what we can do with you, shall we?" she smiled.

"What would you like to see first?" Emily asked.

Jenny looked at the tiny girl and licked her lips. "Well..." she said, after considering the matter. "I think your hair might be a problem," she told the girl, staring at the Hana's crotch.

"What do you mean?" she asked, nervously.

"Your hair my dear," Jenny told her, stroking Hana's head and smiling. "It's very long. I think we should tie it up for you. Don't you agree?"

"Oh! Oh yes. Of course," Hana replied, laughing nervously. "I am thinking you mean... Oh. Never mind," she added, shaking her head and looking embarrassed.

"Don't you usually tie it up... out of the way?" Jenny asked her, bending forward to move face to face, the same way an adult might sometimes speak to a small child.

"I put it in a bun," Hana replied smiling.

"Oh no," Jenny told her, smiling and shaking her head as she replied. "A bun would never do." She looked at the girl, thinking. "I think bunches would suit you much better," she said. "Would you let us put it in bunches for you my dear?" she asked.

"Oh. Well... OK," Hana agreed, uncertainly.

"Good," Jenny smiled. "Emily. Would you be a dear and fetch my bag from the office please? I have a brush and some hair ties in it."

"Of course Mama," the statuesque blonde replied, running off.

Emily was back in a flash, and after a brief rummage in the bag Jenny produced a new hairbrush and a pack of pink elastic ties with pretty pink bobbles on them.

'Odd that she seems to have come prepared', Hana thought, but again she shrugged it off.

"Now my dear," Jenny instructed, "turn your back and let's do this."

Hana did as she was told, and Jenny proceeded to part her hair down the middle, teasing one half up into a bunch high at the side, and finally tying it up with a pretty pink bobble tie, close to the top of Hana's head. She repeated the process on the other side, with Miss Stacey and the four students looking on, all smiling with great interest.

The entire process took rather longer than it might have done, had Jenny not been spending so much time ogling Hana's pert little bottom, but the net result was exactly as she had hoped. Finally she placed her hands on Hana's shoulders and slowly turned the girl to face her.

She smiled, looking the girl up and down. "Beautiful," she said simply. The transformation was quite remarkable. Apart from those firm, nubile little breasts, the unique combination of Hana's diminutive stature, her elfin features, and her long, almost black hair now tied in bunches that still reached down to her shoulder blades, Hana looked no older than about ten or maybe twelve at the most.

Jenny gazed at her and smiled lustily. She would have been quite happy to spread the girl out and ravish her, right there and then, but she knew she had to wait. "Perfect," she breathed softly, anticipating the sweet, mouth-watering flavour of the tender, innocent child.

"I beg your pardon?" the girl asked, unsure of what Jenny had said.

"You look perfect," Jenny told her. "Now, shall we start with something simple?" she asked.

"How about some stretches?" Harriet Stacey suggested. "Then maybe we'll get you to try a cartwheel?"

"OK," Hana smiled, feeling a little more confident, now that they appeared to be getting on with what they had supposedly brought her there for.

Melissa and Naomi demonstrated a few moves and stretches, putting one foot up onto the edge of an exercise box, and stretching their legs lengthwise, both ensuring that their crotch was clearly visible to the newcomer.

"Can you do this?" Naomi asked of their new tutee.

Hana followed her example, attracting Jenny's undivided attention as a few strands of her pubic muff began to creep slightly from the sides of the costume gusset.

"OK," Jenny interrupted her. "Let's try some backward stretches now, shall we?"

The two blondes lifted Hana up onto to top of one exercise box, and Melissa stood beside Naomi who sat up on the other.

"Now, do as Naomi does," Miss Stacey instructed her.

The dark skinned girl raised her arms and tilted her head backwards, making a graceful arc with her body, her face now looking behind her. Hana copied her actions perfectly.

"Good," Miss Stacey praised her. "Now I'd like you to raise your feet high in the air. You can use your hands on the side of the box to help you balance."

Naomi performed the move, raising her feet into the air, then gracefully bending her knees and straightening again, followed by Hana, who once again duplicated the motion perfectly.

"Very good," Stacey encouraged. "Now the splits," she told them.

Again Naomi showed the way, with Hana following suit. Jenny stood at the foot of the box, watching Hana's movements with the greatest of interest, especially as Hana parted her legs as wide as she could manage. Jenny's gaze was fixed on the tiny girl's crotch, although Hana had no idea about this, since her head was facing away from her lascivious audience.

Jenny was mesmerised by the sensual girl. 'Just two steps and a slight lean forward', she thought, 'and I could close my mouth on that delicious little pussy'. But she resisted the temptation. 'Soon enough my dear', she told herself. 'Soon enough'.

The girls helped Hana to perform a number of simple exercises, each one more sensual than the last until, after about half an hour or so, Jenny could stand no more of the tantalising show. Her vulva was tingling with anticipation. "OK," she said at last. "I think that will be enough for today."

Hana looked disappointed. "You are not happy with my work?" she asked.

"Perfectly happy," Jenny told her with a broad smile, "but we are limited for time today."

"It was all very good," Miss Stacey added, reassuring her.

"But," Jenny added, "we have to give you a quick interview in the office," she smiled. "Now, you girls go off and get showered, then come and find us."

The four regular girls turned away, taking Hana with them.

"Carol," Jenny called out at the last moment, as the other four left the gym.

"Yes Mama?" Carol replied, turning back to face Jenny and her gym teacher. Jenny looked pleased that the girl had remembered how she preferred to be addressed.

"Carol. I want you and Emily to make sure our new recruit is properly clean," she told the girl. "You do understand?"

OhYes Mama, the slender blonde replied.

"Don't spend too much time on the front though... or the underarms, she added. "We don't want to wash all the flavour away, do we, she smiled, raising her eyebrows suggestively. "Just do enough to get her clean."

"Yes Mama."

"But make sure she is thoroughly clean at the back," Jenny told the girl. "Thoroughly!" she added.

"Of course Mama," Carol smiled, knowingly.

This time, Emily took Hana by the hand, leading her into the changing room. Hana felt a little more at ease this time, after all, Melissa and Naomi were still with them this time - surely the blondes wouldn't do anything in front of the younger girls.

After Melissa and Naomi entered the showers, Carol and Emily hung around with Hana, watching, waiting for her to remove her tunic.

"Come along," Emily urged the nervous girl. "Didn't we promise we wouldn't make you do anything like that again?"

"Yes. Of course," Hana nodded, sounding reassured. "You did promise."

She smiled and removed her tunic, and the pair of them once again took in the full beauty of her exquisite young body. They looked at one another, and Emily reached out a hand for Hana to take. It seems the tiny oriental trusted Emily rather more than her taller, more predatory partner, so she allowed herself to be led along and into the relatively dingy atmosphere of the showers.

Almost hidden away in one corner were the two younger students, giggling as they happily washed each other, but the gigging ceased the moment the three sixth form girls entered.

Melissa and Naomi turned to watch the three older girls, as Emily said to Hana, "Come on then. Let's get you washed."

"Oh. No. Thank you. I can do this," Hana replied, pulling away.

Carol stared at her, looking quite annoyed. "You're not going to start that nonsense again, are you?" she warned.

"Oh. Please. I can wash myself. Thank you. You are very kind."

"Wewant to do it for you," Carol told her firmly, "and we aregoing to do it for you!" she insisted.

"No! You promise only one time," Hana whined, a slight panic in her tone.

"We're not going to makeyou doanything pretty baby," Emily assured her, with a kindly tone. "We will do it all foryou this time," she giggled.

From the changing room could be heard the sounds of Hana squealing and objecting, crying out, "No! No! Please do not do this. Do not touch me. No! Please! Not there! No! Oh no! Please. Take your hand away. No! No!" Then a series of distraught cries as the two blondes set about carrying out their mentor's wishes. Mingled with Hana's cries and protestations were the sounds of the two blonde girls encouraging her to submit, and the jovial laughter of the two younger girls.

"What can we do?" Melissa asked, giggling excitedly.

"Nothing. I think we have this," Carol replied.

"Aww," Naomi complained. "Please let us help."

"Oh... Come along then," Emily conceded. "You two hold her hands while we wash her," Emily giggled.

More screams and sobs continued to be heard as Carol and Emily set about fulfilling their mistress' order, and it was a very shocked and scared looking Hana who was escorted back to the office with Carol and Emily some fifteen minutes later.

Her experience in the shower brought back vivid memories of her early years atThe Temple. The unsolicited hands on her body - touching her - soaping her - washing her - probing her. Memories of when she was still no more than a child - those early experiences she had been subjected to had left a mental scar, leaving her fearful of being around others while undressed. Now she was clad in nothing but a small towel that barely covered her groin and bottom, and flanked by the two taller girls, also draped in their own, much more generous towels.

Hana's hair was still tied in the pretty bunches that Jenny had given her, albeit looking rather more bedraggled than before.

Carol and Emily virtually frogmarched the girl to meet their mistress, pushing her forward the last step, such that she almost lost her grip on the small towel - the only thing still protecting what little modesty remained.

"Ah. We wondered where you girls had got to," Harriet commented, smiling as the near-nude offering was presented to them. "Where are the other two?" she asked.

"I sent them ho..." Carol began, but Jenny interrupted.

"We don't need them," she told the teacher. "We can have plenty we fun with this one," she quietly said aside to the teacher.

Jenny smiled discreetly - a more delectable little treat she had rarely seen, and she could hardly wait to taste it, but discipline faded her smile quickly to a far more serious, troubled expression, on noticing the look of fear on Hana's face.

"Oh, you poor thing. Whatever happened?" she asked, her arms reaching out to the terrified girl.

Hana ran for the perceived protection of the outstretched arms which swiftly enfolded her. "They wash me," the girl sobbed.

"Really?" Jenny replied, sounding confused. "But... surely it's a good thing to wash isn't it?" she asked. "I mean... isn't that why you went to the shower?"

"Yes," the girl nodded, looking up at the kindly, smiling face of the protecting woman, "but... it is how they wash me," she said. "This is not allowed."

"And..." Jenny ventured to ask, "exactly... how did they wash you?"

"They use fingers! Down there!" the girl replied, looking very upset, "and here," she added, touching herself on the bottom.

Jenny smiled down at her. "Well, you need to be clean, don't you?" she asked. Hana gazed up at her. Now she was even more confused. "Don't you like to be clean?" Jenny asked her.

"Yes, but..." She never finished the sentence.

"You're such a pretty young thing," Jenny told her. "I'm not surprised they couldn't keep their hands off you," she smiled, taking the girl's face in her hands.

Suddenly, Hana realised that the provocatively dressed woman was not about to provide her the protection she so badly needed. Jenny's right hand began to caress one bare shoulder as the left arm pulled her in close.

"Don't be afraid my pretty," Jenny said, soothingly. "We don't mean to hurt you," she smiled. "It's just that..." she began feeling around the girl through the towel, "you're such a beautiful little thing," she smiled, squeezing one firm little breast, "and we do love to have naughty fun with sexy little girls," Jenny laughed.

Hana immediately began to struggle, raising her hands to grip Jenny's wrists in a vain effort to pull herself free, but in doing so had released her grip on the towel wrapped around her. She felt it slipping away and once again made a grab for it. Now she merely held it in front of her, leaving her back and bottom bare and exposed to the gleeful gaze of her two classmates and the teacher behind her.

"No! No!" she began to panic, but the four laughing assailants closed in around her. Carol reached out to grab her bottom, giving one pert little buttock a squeeze. Hana whipped around, only to find that Emily had caught hold of a corner of her towel, and was even now beginning to tug at it.