After School Delight Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polina smiled and nodded. "I will do this," she agreed.

"Hmmm..." Jenny said, considering the beautiful body stretched out before them. "Maybe then I'll take her home with me?" Jenny added.

"Oh no," Harriet declared in a disappointed tone. "I wanted to take her home withme. I was looking forward to sucking her juicy little hole all night."

"You're getting first crack," Jenny rebuked her. "Be grateful." She looked around at the others and smiled a wicked smile. "First crack at the crack," she sniggered.

"But now, it's time for your trim," she announced to the girl. "You two," she said to the two blondes holding Hana's hands, "you can lose your towels now."

"I'm OK thanks," Carol replied.

"No child. You don't understand," Jenny told her. "Iwant you to lose the towels," she repeated. "Give them to me," she insisted, holding out her hand.

The two girls untied the towels from around their otherwise naked bodies and passed them across the desk to Jenny. There was a definite wanton look on Harriet's and Polina's faces as the naked blondes stood before them, but they quickly turned their attention back to the girl on the desk as the pair leaned over again and resumed their molestation of the pretty oriental girl.

Jenny placed the office bin under the edge of the desk, below Hana's parted thighs, then folded one of the towels, placing it on the floor as a kneeling pad. She turned to her bag and pulled out a small leatherette wallet, smiling excitedly as she unzipped it to produce a neat little black and red hand-held trimmer, waving it teasingly at the girl spread out on the desk.

"Now. Hold still," she warned, bringing the appliance close and sliding the switch toOn.

Hana looked terrified. "Please do not take it from me," she begged.

"There's nothing to worry about..." Jenny soothed, "not as long as you keep very still. We don't want to snick anything important," do we, she sniggered, tormenting the girl.

"No! Stop! Please!" Hana cried fearfully.

By this time, both Carol and Emily were playing with the pretty girl's breasts, flicking the stiff nipples with their fingertips, and the two women holding her legs were stroking the thighs sensually as she writhed violently.

"Let me go," she screamed, followed by a release of oriental jabbering that no-one could understand. "You must not take it," she wept.

"You want to keep this?" Jenny asked, squeezing and caressing the pubic fur covering her mound.

"Imust keep it," Hana appealed to her. "Please do not take it."

"Very well," Jenny relented. "Carol. Hold both of her hands," she ordered. "Emily. Go and look in my bag please. You will find a small polythene bag that the hair ties came in. It's marked 'Baby Doll'," she said.

Emily did as she was asked, offering the small bag to Jenny as Carol took her place, now holding both of Hana's hands above her head.

"Here," Jenny told the girl. "We will save it for you," she laughed, waving the bag in Hana's face.

"Now, she said to Emily," hold that ready for me.

Jenny cupped her left hand under the scared girl's pubic muff and, starting from just below her tummy she began to trim the hair away. In less than a minute, her hand was filled with a wad of jet-black pubic hair, and Hana's vaginal mound was looking more like a chin covered in designer stubble. That was the first time Hana's vaginal area could be seen clearly.

Jenny tipped the handful of fur into the bag and resealed it. "There," she told the girl. "You can take it home with you and keep it forever," she laughed.

Hana just sobbed, still tugging against those holding her as Jenny began to wipe the shaven area with the damp cloth that Polina had given her, drying it with the third towel to remove any last traces of hair sticking to Hana's skin.

"Oh no," Jenny exclaimed, in a disappointed tone. "Why do they do this?" she asked of no-one in particular.

"Do what?" several voices chorused.

Jenny sighed. "She's been circumcised," she told her onlookers. "It's so barbaric."

"What do you mean?" the two blondes asked.

"Lots of Asian cultures circumcise their young."

"What does that mean?" Emily asked.

"With the boys, they cut off the foreskin," she told them.

"Why?" Emily asked.

"I think it's supposed to make the penis more sensitive. It doesn't of course," she said, "but when they do it to girls they cut off the clitoris."

"Is true," Polina nodded, solemnly.

"Eyugh," Carol responded with a horrified shudder.

"Quite," Jenny agreed. "It makes the girls' enjoyment of sex much more difficult," she said, looking serious.

"Who did this to you?" Jenny asked.

"The priest, when I live in Korea," Hana replied.

"Priest?" she queried. "You mean a Catholic priest?"

"No," she replied. "A Buddhist priest," she told them.

"Huh. It's always a religious thing," she cursed. "When was this?"

"When I was ten," she replied.

Jenny looked sombre. "You do know what this means, don't you?" she asked.

The girls shook their heads.

"We'll all have to work twice as hard to give her an orgasm."

"Oh dear," Polina replied, feigning disappointment.

"Well. Back to work," Jenny told them, smiling at the worried girl on her back.

She began to stroke the pubic area in an upward direction with the shaving foil, quickly removing all of the visible stubble, while the women caressed the thighs and the two girls fondled her breasts, and Hana moaned, enduring the enforced sensual caressing.

"Why don't you girls suck on her titties for me? I want her to enjoy this," Jenny told them.

Carol needed no second bidding, eagerly lapping and sucking at one ripe young breast, sucking and pulling on the nipple like a baby while Hana twisted and writhed. Emily, on the other hand, continued to caress the breast, every now and then leaning over to kiss the writhing girl on the lips, whispering things like, "We won't hurt you. We just want to make you feel good," and "Just let yourself go. You know you really love it." However, Hana showed on sign of any enjoyment. To her it was pure torment.

From time to time, Jenny would press her cheek or her lips to the shaven area, explaining to the girls, "I'm just testing to see how smooth she is," until finally she could resist the childlike pussy no longer.

"Oh my. What abeautiful little thing you are," she complimented, seemingly speaking to the vagina more than it's owner. "Now, don't be afraid," she told the girl, lowering her head to kiss the soft flesh at very the top of the thighs. "I'm just going to... Mmmm... Mmmm... Oh you... Mmmm...pretty little baby."

"No! No! Please!" Hana begged as Jenny began lapping and sucking at the area all around the open slit. She began to cry, her legs pulling against those holding her, her body bucking, twisting and struggling against the two women and two girls, who simply laughed as they held her down.

"Mmmm... Mmmm..." Jenny moaned softly, ignoring the pretty girl's pleas, moving her attention to the tasty little slit in the centre. "Mmmm... Delicious, little baby," she enthused, sucking fervently at what was left of the tiny clitoris. "Hold her still for Mama," Jenny ordered, determinedly gripping Hana tightly around the hips as she pressed her open mouth down more firmly. "Mmmm... That's right. Oh yes," Jenny laughed. "Mmmm... Such a juicy little cunt. So sweet. So very sweet. Mmmm..."

"Hey!" Harriet Stacey complained. "I thoughtI was getting first crack?"

"Quiet," Jenny ordered. "Don't be rude! I'm onlytasting her," she explained. "I wouldn't interrupt you whileyou were eating!" she told the woman, returning to her delicious little treat.

"Oh! Oh my goodness," she enthused, lapping at the struggling girl's open slit as Hana screamed and sobbed. "Oh my God, this tastes devine," Jenny moaned. "Oh, she is sooovery sweet... but there's something else. Mmmm... Oh, yes. Mmmm... Oh. She tastes... spicy!" Jenny moaned, dipping her head down for another lick, as their pretty little captive continued to buck and heave.

"Why don't you just make her submit?" Harriet Stacey asked. "We all know you can!"

"Where's the fun in that?" Jenny laughed, returning her open mouth to the struggling girl.

"Well, at least she'd hold still for you," Harriet smirked.

"Yes," Jenny agreed, "but this is so much more exciting," she smiled. "Have you never raped a little virgin with your tongue?" she asked. "Anyway, I'm sure I've said before, I can't make them go against their nature. All I can do is help them overcome their inhibitions. We have to make herwant it first. That's going to beyour job," she smiled.

"Well, I want her now!" Stacey insisted. "You did say I could have her first," she reasoned, her tone decaying to more of a whine than a demand.

"Oh... very well," Jenny conceded.

Their mentor stood back and with a broad smile, announced, "There! All done."

Harriet Stacey and Polina peered over closely to admire the girl's completely shaven clean crotch.

"Mmmm, I can't wait," Harriet Stacey cooed.

"Then don't," Jenny told her, with a smile, stepping back.

She exchanged places with Harriet Stacey, taking hold of the thigh as the lust hungry teacher stepped forward and knelt where Jenny had previously been.

"Mmmm... Sweet little pussy," Stacey mused, dipping her head low to inhale the sweet aroma as Hana continued to struggle. "She looks just like a pretty little virgin child."

"Is she virgin?" Polina asked, as Stacey began to lap at the open slit.

"No," Carol laughed.

"How doyou know this?" the East European queried.

"She tookthese in the showers," the girl replied, holding up her two middle fingers.

Jenny gave her a puzzled look. "Who took your virginity?" she asked of the tiny oriental girl.

"The priest," Hana replied. "The priest was Ugh... He was first," she gasped as Stacey began to lick and suck at her pussy.

"What? The priest wasfirst? When wasthis?"

"When I was twelve," she told them. "I do silly thing. I let a boy kiss me. My parents find out so they take me toThe Temple of The Holy Order of Divinity. My father told the priest. He said I have demon inside me. There were many girls with demons in those days. The priest say they must exorcise it. He say only a holy man can perform the exorcism, so he will do this for me, but I must promise to keep secret of the ritual or it will not work. So my parents take me toThe Temple every week."

"There were many girls there, and..."

"How many?" Harriet interrupted, sounding morbidly interested.

"Oh. First time there are only four others. I was new girl. Each of us have a monk to attend us. The priest was with me first time. He take us to big room with big pool, like a swimming pool. This was the bath. He tell us all to undress, then he watch while we wash each other. He say we must be sure we are very clean. You know?" She nodded toward her groin.

They all nodded, and Carol glanced toward Emily, grinning.

"Please? May I cover myself? I am embarrass."

Jenny looked at the others, who all smiled. "No," she shook her head, smiling back at the girl. "We like to look at your pretty body," she told the girl.

Carol and Emily continued to fondle Hana's pert little breasts while Polina and Jenny gripped her legs, caressing the thighs very close to the top, where Harriet Stacey knelt, lovingly lapping at the tormented girl's bald little slit.

It all seemed quite surreal to the two bottle blondes looking down at this childlike creature, her hair tied in bunches with pretty pink little bobble ties, her naked, amber tanned body spread out on a table, her arms held high above her head, her legs stretched out wide to either side, and five wanton females abusing her as she described her experiences at the hands of an obviously thoroughly corrupt order of monks.

"Go on," Jenny instructed, eager to hear more of the lusty tale.

"We all come out of the bath, Hana continued. "The priest give us each a long red gown with a hood. It is made from thick, soft towelling. He use this to dry us," Hana went on. "He was very careful to make sure we are all properly dry," she said.

"Then he take us into a big hall. This was the Altar roo... Ooohh," she moaned as Stacey's tongue probed her. She gasped. "It was..." She gasped. "It was the Altar Room. There is big round table thing... maybe eight feet across. In the middle, standing over, there is giant epitaph statue thing of three naked ladies. They stood back-to-back, with arms linked."

"Then many monks come into the hall, all in a line. There are 50, maybe 60 monks, heads all shaved. Each monk put his hand into a box and take out a ball. Most hold up a black ball. A few pull out a white ball. Those who have the black ball leave the room and go up to the balconies. Those who pick a white ball lead one girl to the altar.

"When there is one monk for each of us, they lift us to sit around the edge of the altar, and they make us lie back.

"Next, the monks open our robes and lay the towel cloth by our side. We each have to raise our arms and join hands with the girl on either side and they bind our wrists together and pass the cord around the foot of the epitaph, to keep our arms above our heads."

"I'm liking this Harriet," Jenny whispered to the teacher on her knees. Clearly, Harriet Stacey was enjoying it too, with one hand between her own thighs as her tongue busily attended the girl on her back.

"The priest tell us to close our eyes, and no matter what happens, we must not open. I feel them binding my knees to the girls on either side. I guess they do the same with all others. Then the monks on the balconies begin chanting."

Hana began struggling again, so Emily leaned over to try to soothe her. "Here. Give me your hand," she whispered. She took Hana's hand and placed it between her thighs. "Do it for me baby," she whispered to the girl, kissing her breast.

As soon as Carol saw this, she did likewise, both leaning over the girl to resume suckling on her lovely, hard little nipples.

Jenny and Polina had to settle for stimulating themselves, and as Polina leaned over and began kissing and lapping at Hana's delicious bare thigh, Jenny bid the girl to continue her story.

"The Priest say, 'Begin'. I can hear the other girls start to cry, but it is not... what do you say... not weeping. They sound happy... moaning, like it is good pleasure for them.

"The Priest with me begin the exorcism. I am scared, but he tell me not to fear. He say to keep my eyes shut tight. I feel his hands touch my knees, and suddenly I am calm. Then I feel the pain.

Hana stopped speaking.

"What did he do?" Emily asked.

"I think youknow what he did," Jenny replied for the girl.

"Did you cry?" Carol asked, sounding excited.

"At first, yes, but soon I like it. I know that is wrong, but I cannot help it."

"I think I can relate to that," Jenny told her.

"They tell us they have to beat the demons inside us. They have to pound him," Hana continued, "to rid us of it. I could hear the other girls gasping and crying out, and soon I was crying too. It became very loud, and with the chanting it is... intoxicating. I think I want it to go on for ever," she moaned, with Harriet Stacey clearly reminding her of the experience.

"The ritual continue for... maybe 10 minutes, and... Oh. Oh. Oh! Oh yes," Hana cried.

She gasped again, then continued, "They tell us the exorcism is secret ritual. It must never be reveal to anyone outside ofThe Temple. If we do, our soul will be condemned to Hades for all eternity."

"But... But, you've toldus now. Aren't you afraid of what might happen?" Jenny challenged her.

"I know... but it feel so good, and this feel good now... I don't think I care," she smiled.

Her hips began to move gently in time with Stacey's lapping as she began to speak again, "The priest tell us that when the demon is finally vanquished, he will be ejected from our bodies in the form of blood. This will come from the place where he was exorcised. We have to tell the priest as soon as this happen because they can stop the ritual.

"The priest tell me that he must always perform the ritual first for any new girl. Then the monks will do for us," she revealed.

"Well, I suppose it's better than choirboys," Jenny scoffed.

"He say that small part of the demon may still remain inside, but if we are good then every month it will be ejected again. He say we must never perform this ritual with anyone else, or the demon will take us again. He say if it come back, we must go back toThe Temple and have it exorcised again."

'Devious sods!' Jenny thought. 'Fuck the girls until they start their menstrual cycle, then stop as soon as there's a chance they might get pregnant'.

"Well... None of that applies to us, does it," Jenny assured her.

"No?" Hana queried.

"Of course not. We're not men," she smiled, laughing kindly. "That only applies to men."

"Really?"

"Of course. We're women. Men have thick, hard cocks that they like to fuck pretty little girls with. We don't have the necessary... equipment," she laughed.

"Oh."

"Now just relax and enjoy your time with us. We can make you feel so good," Jenny told her. "So very good," she whispered to the girl.

"So. Carol," Jenny said, turning to the slender blonde. "Would you like to show Hana how good it feels to have an eager young tongue wriggle inside her?"

"Hey!" Harriet Stacey complained. "I'm not finished here yet."

"That's a real shame," Jenny laughed. "You've been down there for over fifteen minutes now," she rebuked the teacher. "If you've not finished, you only have yourself to blame," she laughed.

"I thoughtwe were going to decide betweenourselves, who went next? Emily objected.

"So you were," Jenny agreed. "So you were. So? Who is going to go next?" she asked.

Me! Carol almost shouted immediately.

"There! You have your answer!" Jenny sniggered.

Emily just stared at her, defeated.

"Come out of the way," Polina told Stacey, pulling her up from her knees. "I want to see how pretty blonde likes to eat China girl," she smiled.

"I'm not Chinese!" Hana objected.

"Whatever!" Polina sniggered.

Carol smiled as she knelt on the towel between Hana's parted thighs, while Harriet Stacey replaced her, holding the oriental girl's arm, although with Hana now accepting her fate more readily, the task no longer required much effort.

"Oh my God, baby. This tastes amazing," Carol enthused, lapping and probing the girl greedily. "It really is spicy," she said.

"Isn't it," Jenny agreed. "It must be something her diet," she laughed.

"Well, whatever it is," Stacey added, "I think we should be feeding it toall the girls here," she laughed.

Hana began to moan and writhe, moving her hips in time with Carol's tongue reaching into her.

"That's right baby," Emily encouraged her. "Just accept it and enjoy it."

Ten minutes of this treatment, with Harriet Stacey and Emily helping by sucking on her stiff, sore nipples, and the beads of sweat were beginning to form all over Hana's naked body. She was so close to her first orgasm, but before Carol managed to get her there, Jenny interrupted her.

"OK. Time's up," she sniggered. "Emily. Your turn my lovely," she said to the more buxom of the pair.

Carol reluctantly moved aside to make way for her more buxom partner. There was a serenely lusty smile on Emily's face as she moved around the table to take Carol's place kneeling on the towel. Jenny and Harriet now held Hana's arms as they leaned over to continue stimulating the somewhat more passive girl, aiding their statuesque blonde student to give Hana what she so desperately needed.

1...34567...11