After School Delight Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let go," Hana appealed, but Harriet Stacey was also reaching for the towel. Now two of them were tugging at it, exposing her body as they did so.

"Please stop this!" she squealed, but that only encouraged more ribald laughter.

"What's wrong baby?" Carol teased. "Not still shy are you?" she laughed. "Surely not. Not after what we've been doing."

"Whathave you been doing?" Jenny asked.

"She's been fingering us," Carol replied for her.

"No! No!" Hana denied, falsely.

"And sucking our tits," Emily giggled.

"Oh!" Jenny exclaimed, in mock shocked horror. "Oh, you wicked little girl," she smirked. "I think we may have to punish you," she laughed.

Hana turned back and forth in a panic as her four taunters surrounded her, closing in menacingly, until at last Harriet Stacey gave one final tug on the corner of the towel, and it slipped away from her grasp.

Delighted, Stacey held her prize aloft, laughing, while leaving poor, frightened Hana totally exposed and cowering. She let out a horrified squeal. It was the sort of high-pitched sound that only a young oriental girl could produce, and it excited the four onlookers immensely. At the same instant, Hana crossed her arms in front of herself, in a vain attempt to hide her naked body from their view.

There was a horrified expression on her face as she shrank down toward the floor in a crouching position, to hide her nudity, but not before the two women caught a clear glimpse of one of the most delectable sights they had ever seen. Such a lithe young form, with a beautiful golden amber tan, and the most perfectly shaped little breasts, firm and rounded, with such lovely shiny, dark chocolate brown coloured nipples.

"Oh my goodness," Jenny sighed, looking down at the cowering oriental beauty, trying in vain to hide her nudity. "Aren't you a lovely little thing," she smiled.

"What do you want?" Hana whined, almost sobbing as she peered up at her.

"Haven't you guessed yet?" Carol retorted, with a laugh.

"You do not really do gymnastics, do you," Hana sobbed, still trying to cover herself. The tears began to trickle down her cheeks as the worried frown on her brow and a pout on the turned-down corners of her mouth distorted her lovely features.

"Oh my God," Harriet breathed quietly to herself. "I can hardly wait to taste this one."

"We do sometimes do a littlelittle bit of gymnastics, Emily told her, a feeble reasoning in her tone.

"We're going to teach you how to do the splits," Carol added, a lustful smile on her face.

"Don't worry," Jenny told her, soothingly. "We'll be gentle with you."

Carol looked at Emily, then back at the naked girl crouching on the floor. "She wants your love," she told the cowering oriental. "The rest of us just want to fuck you," she laughed, "butshe wants you to love, her."

"Enough of that," Jenny said softly. "Now, let's have a proper look at you. Stand up child."

Hana looked around fearfully at the four females surrounding her. There were lusty smiles on all of their faces, except perhaps for Emily. She looked more sympathetic. Even so, Hana frowned, with that unmistakable pout still on her lips.

"Take her hands girls," Jenny ordered the two blondes, who were only too happy to oblige. They grabbed her wrists, stretching her out and pulling her up from the floor as Harriet Stacey moved in close to wrap her arms around the tiny naked form. Fuelled with lusty enthusiasm, she began molesting the girl, and Hana's predictable response was to struggle and scream.

"Go ahead," Harriet Stacey told her. "Scream all you like. No-one is going to hear you all the way over here. We're miles away from the rest of the school," she laughed.

Suddenly there were more hands on Hana's body. She tried to fight them off, screaming and thrashing around, arms and legs flailing, desperately trying to fend them off, until a distinctly East European voice from the doorway interrupted the melee.

"What is this? What are you doing?" came the stern sounding voice.

Hana's four attackers all stopped and looked up at once, to see a shocked looking Polina standing in the doorway. The interruption caught them off guard, inadvertently releasing their prey, who instantly made a dash toward her liberator. She ran, sobbing to the protection of Polina's open arms, using the Romanian woman's clothing to shield her nakedness.

"What is going on?" Polina asked again.

"They try to do bad things to me," Hana sobbed, in her squeaky oriental voice.

"Oh. And you do not want this?" Polina queried.

"No! Of course not," Hana blubbed, the tears now flowing freely, surprised at the question from her supposed rescuer.

"Oh," Polina said softly. "Oh dear. Well... it seems... today just is not your day... is it," she told the girl, smiling down at the confused, upturned face.

Hana shook her head. "No," she cried out. "Please help me. They want to rape me," she cried.

"Oh. That's a bit harsh," Jenny countered. "We only want to taste her sweet young body."

"But... you do like to fuck? Yes?"

"Well... maybe, just a few times... each," Jenny sniggered.

"Oh. So... Iam just in time then," Polina laughed.

Hana's heart sank as she stared up at the woman in disbelief. For a brief moment she thought she was saved, only to discover that there were now five of them keen to abuse her.

As she tried to pull away, Polina gripped her face with both hands and forced a thirsty kiss on the reluctant mouth.

The frightened girl squealed and struggled, crying, "No! Nommm!" Nmmm!" against the forced kiss smothering her, beating Polina's forearms with her tiny fists.

As the strong Romanian released her, laughing excitedly, she fell back gasping and sobbing. She turned to run again, looking around in a panic, like a rabbit caught in the headlights, but in a single motion Polina had reached forward to wrap one arm around the girl's waist, the other hand snatching her up under the crotch, as she lifted her screaming prize into the air.

"Oh. Pretty little titty," Polina smiled lustfully, closing her mouth over one dark, shiny nipple, making "Mmmm... Mmmm..." sounds. Hana continued to cry and struggle, kicking out helplessly, her little fists beating uselessly on Polina's shoulders as the woman effortlessly carried the tiny girl back to the delighted group. "We share this one?" Polina asked, her eyes wide with lusty excitement.

"That's the general idea," Jenny agreed, laughing.

"No! No! Please, no!" Hana begged, cowering and sobbing.

"Well, you cannot blame us," Polina laughed, as she sucked the residual sweetness from her fingers. "Youare very tasty little girl," she smiled.

She snatched the girl up again, forcing another deep, lusty kiss on her.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Hana objected struggling against the woman's grip, as Polina almost crushed the poor girl in her arm, her free hand busily exploring the succulent naked body.

"Oh. Pretty little child," Polina declared, probably not realising that Hana was a senior girl. "Your kisses very nice. And you have nice, juicy little cunt," she laughed, nodding and licking her lips. "Thesevery nice too," she smiled, groping one ripe young breast in her hand. "We share now, yes?" she said to the others.

"About time," Carol commented.

"No! No! Please no!," Hana sobbed, her legs kicking wildly and fists beating on the strong woman's shoulders, as Polina lifted her again to lap lasciviously at the deliciously firm young breasts.

Hana began to cry out in her native language. "We can't understand you," Jenny shouted above the din. "I think she likes it," Carol laughed, turning to the others.

"No! Please, stop!" Hana begged as the Romanian put her down again amid the eager group, and many hands once more resumed their molestation of her bare flesh. Hands gripped her bottom, others grabbed her breasts, fingers found their way to her groin, probing the moist, dark muff between her legs as she cowered down to the floor.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Hana cried through her tears. "I am not allowed to do this," she complained.

"Who told you that?" Jenny laughed," genuinely puzzled.

"The priest," Hana replied.

"A priest? Which priest?" Jenny probed.

"In The Temple. In Korea."

Jenny laughed softly. "Well, if you promise not to tell him, so will we," she smiled. "Come along sweetie," she coaxed. There was a slightly more kindly tone to her voice. "There's nothing to worry about. You don't have anything that we haven't seen before," she reasoned.

"Or tasted," Harriet Stacey added, with a laugh.

"We just want it," Jenny laughed. "Help her, would you please?" she said to the two blonde girls.

Carol and Emily were only too happy to oblige, grabbing the naked girl by the upper arms and hoisting her up 'frogmarch' style, to expose her once more to the three admiring women, whose eyes opened wide at the sight of their delicious prize.

"Oh, but what you have there is so..." Jenny announced, pausing, "so absolutely... exquisite," she breathed, taking a step closer.

Hana pulled and wriggled, still sobbing and trying to pull her arms free from the grip of her two classmates, but it was hopeless. Jenny placed her hands on either side of the pretty Korean girl's body, running them up and down her sides from the hips to her underarms, finally coming to rest level with the ripe, bare breasts.

"Oh," Jenny sighed. "Aren't these lovely?" She turned toward Polina who nodded her agreement.

Her thumbs moved around over the firm breasts, teasing the hard, dark nipples with her thumb nails as the girl struggled and writhed in a vain effort to avoid the sensual molestation.

"Such a pity about this though," Jenny added, sliding one hand down to the delightfully neat pubic fur adorning the girl's crotch.

"What do you mean?" Harriet asked. "I think it looks lovely."

"Exactly," Jenny agreed, smiling. "Such a pity to have to shave it all off," she smirked, looking into the frightened eyes of the naked girl.

"No! No! You can't," Hana objected.

"Yes! We can," Jenny laughed.

"No! No!"

"Oh but we must," Jenny insisted. "You see, it was showing through your tunic," she giggled. "We could all see your pretty little pubes when you did the splits," she explained. "Can't have that, can we?" she said to the others.

Hana looked around at the group surrounding her, all smiling and shaking their heads.

"And when we give you one of our costumes..." Jenny went on.

"I do not want your costume!" Hana snapped, interrupting her, angrily.

"Don't be silly child. You can't do gymnastics in the nude," she laughed.

"Why not?" Harriet asked, smiling broadly. "I wouldn't complain," she sniggered.

"Hmmm... Yes, that might be interesting," Jenny agreed. "But you'll still have to lose it won't you, or we won't be able to see your pretty little slit properly."

There were nods of approval all around.

"Please!" Hana begged. "You cannot take it."

"Why not?" Jenny asked. "Surely you don't need it?"

"My mother. She will want to know how it is gone."

"Nonsense. Does your mother still bathe you?" Jenny challenged.

"Well... no," the girl sobbed. "but..."

"Of course she doesn't. At eighteen you don't go showing your naked body to your mother, do you. Surely you bathe alone, don't you? At your age you should be doing all that for yourself."

"I am doing many things for myself," Hana replied, bitterly, staring pointedly at Carol then Emily, still holding her arms tightly. "Anyway, I do, but... I mean. Please! You can't do that."

"Of course we can," Jenny insisted, "and we will." She leaned forward to whisper in the girl's ear. "You can't expect us to suck your sweet little pussy with all that hair around it, can you?"

She smiled at the girl who instantly began struggling again, even harder.

"Look at me," Jenny insisted, as Hana continued to tug at the hands restraining her. "LOOK AT ME!" she repeated loudly.

The girl looked up, an element of defiance in her eyes.

"You do realise..." Jenny paused, raising her hand to stroke the naked girl's cheek, "you're only delaying the inevitable."

Hana shook her head, her eyes filled with fear.

"Don't worry. You'll enjoy it," Jenny purred. "We'll make sure of that. Just relax." Hana tried to stifle her sobbing. "Look at me," Jenny demanded. "Now... try to relax. Just relax, " Jenny soothed.

Hana slowly became more calm as Jenny's hands caressed her face, lovingly.

"Anyway, how is it I'm the only one who hasn't had a taste of this delicious little baby?" Jenny asked the others. "Hold her tight for Mama," she said to the two blondes.

"Hey!" Stacey objected. "I haven't tasted her either."

"You'll get your turn," Jenny told her, laughing. "Me first."

"No!" Hana cried, struggling again. "Please, let me go!" she sobbed as her two classmates heaved her arms wide and Jenny moved in close, wrapping one arm around the waist of the struggling girl, and bending low to close her lips on one stiff little nipple, as the other hand caressed her bare hip and thigh, then attempted to slide up between the kicking legs.

"Hold her feet for me Polina," she barked, slipping the middle finger of her free hand between the struggling thighs.

"Oh, you really are a delicious little treat," Jenny enthused, closing her lips over the other ripe little breast, lapping around the dark, shiny nipple then sucking greedily as her finger began to work it's way into the moist little slit.

"You know pretty baby," she said to the struggling girl, still sucking on one stiff little nipple, "you really are quite unique."

All Hana did was to continue struggling, ranting in her native oriental tongue as she cried and fought against her captors.

"How so?" Harriet Stacey asked, curious as to quite what their mentor meant.

"Well, my dear," Jenny replied. "We wouldn't usually have to shave a girl as small as this one," she smiled. "Most girls as tiny as this, come ready to eat," she laughed.

That brought a chorus of raucous laughter from her accomplices.

"Polina my dear," Jenny said, turning to the slender East European brunette, "would you be an absolute treasure and fetch me a damp cloth... and a bin."

"For why?" Polina asked.

"We have a little trimming job to do here," she replied, lovingly stroking the dark furry covering on Hana's crotch.

"Now. Do as I ask," Jenny repeated, staring deep into the lovely oriental girl's eyes. "Just try to relax."

"Please. Do not do this for me. I not want this," Hana whined.

"Oh, it's no trouble," Jenny teased. "Welike to do this for our new friends," she laughed.

"Why do you do this to me?" Hana appealed to her.

"Because wecan," Jenny laughed. "You see, my sweet," she whispered in the frightened girl's ear, "we justlove raping pretty young girls," she sniggered, "andyou aresuch a verypretty little girl," she smiled.

"Please," Hana begged. "You do not have to do this."

"Oh but wedo my sweet. I promise you, wedo," Jenny smiled.

"I do not want it," Hana half screamed.

"Just relax," Jenny whispered.

Hana looked up again, gazing into Jenny's eyes, and gradually she stopped struggling as a passive calm came over her.

"Now... Jenny smirked, "we're going to teach you how to do the splits... in the nude... OK?" The tiny oriental looked fearful. "Don't worry my sweet," Jenny smiled. "We're only going to shave your sweet little pussy for you. Soon you'll be as bald and fresh looking as all your new friends," she smiled. "We'll make you so soft and smooth, just like a pretty little baby girl."

Hana, stared at her, her mouth hanging open, slowly shaking her head. "Then," Jenny smiled, "we're all going to take turns at sucking your juicy little cunt," she laughed.

Hana began struggling again, but to no avail. The girls still had a good grip on her as Jenny gave her next order. "Ladies. Pull the desk forward would you," she asked of the two women.

Harriet and Polina were quick to respond. Yet even as they were moving the desk, Hana still shook her head in defiance, looking scared. "Please," she whined. "I do not want this," but Jenny slipped an arm around her waist and with the help of the two blonde girls, guided her over toward the desk, turning her back to it.

"Now, just relax and lean back my sweet," she instructed, using her own body to press Hana's buttocks up to the edge of the desk as she leaned forward, forcing the girl over backwards.

The two blondes moved to the far side of the big desk and, taking Hana's hands, they spread her out as Polina and Harriet stooped down to take her ankles.

"Please. Please don't. I am afraid," Hana whined, in her squeaky oriental voice.

"You have nothing to be scared of my sweet," Jenny told her. "Only the most incredible feeling you will ever experience. Now relax for me my love."

Taking her ankles, the two women stretched her wide, and as they did so all five of them gazed on the exquisitely neat and tidy pubic covering. It was so smart and attractive that Jenny again commented, "It seems such a shame to remove it."

"Please no," Hana begged. "It is forbidden."

"Sorry sweetie. It has to go," Jenny insisted.

"No! Please no!" she begged. "Oh no! Please! It hurts!" she cried as they heaved her legs wide.

"Don't worry," Jenny told her. "That's just the sinews stretching," she said softly as she reached out to caress the tops of Hana's thighs where the tendons pulled the flesh up into sharp, delicious ridges. "You'll get used to that."

"No! No!" Hana cried. "It hurts my back. The table is hurting my back," she screamed.

The smile instantly fell from Jenny's face as she realised they were truly in danger of seriously hurting her. "Oh no. Quick ladies," she said to the two women. "Lift her up."

Polina and Harriet grabbed her around the thighs and hoisted her bottom into the air as Jenny turned around to pick up the towel that Stacey had snatched from the girl. The three of them stared at the exposed crotch facing the ceiling, her legs still parted wide, as Jenny carefully folded the towel and positioned it beneath Hana's lower back.

They shuffled her slightly upward, until her buttocks were level with the table edge. "OK ladies," Jenny told them, "you can let her down now."

She looked at the two women who were both staring at the upturned crotch, Polina smiling broadly while Harriet was licking her lips. By now, Carol was also reaching out and fondling one of the girl's breasts.

"I Said... you can let her down now," Jenny repeated, firmly.

"Oh. Yes. Of course," Miss Stacey agreed. She and Polina began to lower Hana to the desk, but Harriet Stacey still couldn't resist bending over to kiss the inside of one bare thigh close to the top as she did so, causing Hana to struggle again.

"All in good time," Jenny reminded her. "We have to give her a little trim first. Then you can have her," she smiled. "We'll have ten minutes each," she smiled. "You can be first if you like."

"Who can be next?" Polina asked, eagerly anticipating her turn.

"Well... Not you," Jenny laughed. "You will have to be last."

"Why last for me?" the Romanian objected, sounding offended.

"Because my love..." Jenny told her, "you have the best tongue of anyone. Youhave to go last. It would be a serious anti-climax for anyone else to follow you," she laughed.

"So, whodoes go next?" Carol ventured to ask.

"Me of course," Jenny told them, with an air of superiority.

The two girls looked at her, both clearly unhappy about the arrangement.

"OK then. You two can go after me," she smiled. "You'll have to decide between you who is first though, she added. Then the 'piece de resistance', Polina can give her the best tongueing she will ever know," she laughed.