All Comments on 'After School Delight Pt. 12'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please take this down, the pathetic thin veil that this is not about under age participants brings shame on this site. No I didn't read it all so I just could be wrong but if I am not then this should be deleted

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Macey12 months agoAuthor

There is a crystal clear warning at the beginning, stating that if you think it might offend, simply don't read it.

Clearly, this wasn't for you, but obviously you ignored the statement saying "Don't ignore this warning and then complain afterwards!"

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Macey12 months agoAuthor

Just to add to this - I have said before elsewhere (Letter to the Vanderbilts) and I'll say it again here. The Literotica moderators have very clear rules that they follow when checking stories submitted for publication, regarding what is and what is not acceptable for inclusion to Literotica.

All of my stories comply with those rules - if they didn't, they simply would not be 'passed' for publication. I'll say again - This story in particular, has a very clear warning that Mr/Mrs/Miss 'Anonymous' (17-May-'23) clearly ignored.

Fortunately, not all readers share the views of Mr/Mrs/Miss 'Anonymous' (17-May-'23), particularly the dozen or so people who have already added it to their favourites - and it's only been online a few hours :)

Thank you all.

Macey :) xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES