After School Delight Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Me] Hi Alice. Guess who?

There was about half a minute delay, then I heard abeep, beep. I looked at my phone and read the message.

[Alice] cant imagine dont know ur name (?)

[Me] It's Macey. We were chatting outside the school gates today.

[Alice] I no I just didnt no ur name.

[Me] What are you doing? Anything fun?

[Alice] waiting 4u to buzz me he he :)

[Me] Would you like to meet sometime?

[Alice] sure when ware

[Me] I could meet you after school tomorrow if you like :)

[Alice] OK :)

[Me] Where would you like to go?

[Alice] dunno any ware u like

[Me] What would you like to do?

[Alice] anything :)

[Me] I'm sure you don't mean that, do you?

[Alice] I heard about the pajama party he he ;)

[Me] Anything then?

[Alice] anything :)

[Me] Can I ask a personal question?

[Alice] ask away

[Me] Hope you won't think I'm being forward.

[Alice] wont no if u dont ask

[Me] do you shave, down there?

There was a brief pause, then...

[Alice] waxed :))

[Me] OMG. I'm salivating - he he :)

[Alice] guess ware my finger is now ;)

[Me] Don't think I can wait for tomorrow (pant, pant) - he he :)

[Alice] me neither

[Me] I'll meet you down the road by the chip shop. I'll be there at 3pm.

[Alice] Why not on the bench?

[Me] Have to be discreet :/

[Alice] Oh OK

[Me] Can hardly wait now.

Over a minute went by and there was no reply, so I put my phone away. Then, just as I noticed Wendy coming out of the school building, there came anotherbeep, beep.

[Alice] sorry had 2 finish he he ;)

[Me] OMG. Wish I'd been there.

[Alice] me 2 u can 2morro he he ;)

[Me] You can count on that my love. Can't wait.

[Alice] xxx

[Me] xxx

"Who were you texting?" Wendy asked as she arrived. She looked an absolute picture. Her hair was tied up in bunches, the regulation tie had gone and the top three buttons of her blouse were open, displaying a generous portion of cleavage. Her skirt was as short as I had ever seen it, and the bare legs were trimmed off with short, white ankle socks and black patent shoes.

"No-one," I lied. "Just checking the time."

"Oh, OK," she replied. I could tell she didn't believe me. "So. What's all this about then?"

"All this?" I queried.

"What's so secret that you can't send me a text?"

"You've not been answering my texts. Remember? Anyway, after the last time we spoke, I didn't think you'd want to reply."

She looked a bit annoyed. "Well, you can't hardly blame me, can you? After you fucked every girl in sight and let those guys at the pyjama party have their way with me."

"Err... excuse me. I didn't have any control over that, did I. Anyway, it was you who went off with anyone you could find, leaving me to fend for myself."

"Well..." she conceded, "it's done now," she sighed. "What do you want?" she asked again, quite abruptly.

I suppose I should have let her off there and then, but I was still angry with her and I'd planned the situation meticulously. It would be nearly impossible to create the right conditions again. If I was going to get my revenge, it had to be now.

"Come. Sit with me," I invited her, in a kindly way.

She sat down beside me and I tried to put my arm around her shoulders, but she pulled away. "What do you want?" she snapped again.

"You remember my step-dad," I began.

"That creepy old scroat who was always ogling and leering at me every time I came to your house? Yes, I rememberhim alright," she replied, with a dismissive laugh.

'Right girl', I thought. 'I had considered letting you off, but not now'.

"I'd like to introduce you to my step-dad," I told her, taking great care to form the sentence properly.

"What on earth are you talking about?" she laughed. "I know your step-dad. You don't need to introduce us. Anyway, he's not here, is he?" she mocked, getting up and peering around. "What's the matter with you?"

She was about to walk off when I added, "I think he might like to fuck you."

She stopped and stared at me. Her expression went blank and she sat down calmly beside me again.

I smiled. It worked! I'd had my doubts if he wasn't actually there, but it definitely seemed to have worked.

"So..." I said to her. "How was your trip to Benfield Hall?"

"Benfield Hall?" she repeated.

"Yes," I said. "You went there to get a thick black cock inside you," I grinned. "Did you get that?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Was it as good as you expected?" I asked.

"They held me down for him," she told me. "Six of them."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"It was really good," she replied.

"So, you like having a thick cock inside you, do you?"

"Of course. It's so... thrilling."

"Would you like a thick Irish cock inside you?" I asked.

"OK," she agreed.

"Come with me then."

We got up from the seat and I led her along by the hand, anticipating her perfect young body in his hands. I imagined him stripping her, with his big rough hands squeezing her delectable young breasts. I was all but tempted to put my hand down there and finger myself as we walked along, until at last we got to my house.

I rang the bell, and almost immediately the door opened, as if someone was inside waiting for us.

"Hi Dad," I greeted him as he stood in the doorway. "Is Mammy home?" I asked.

"Oh, don't be teasin' me," he replied. "Ya know she's at work."

"Good," I smiled. "You remember Wendy, don't you?"

"How could I forget?" he replied, grinning from ear to ear. He reached out to touch her cheek, fully expecting her to pull away, but she just let him do it.

"Wendy and I have been having a little talk," I told him. "It seems, Wendy likes having a thick, hard cock inside her," I smiled. "Do you think you could help her with that?" I asked.

His eyes opened wide and he smiled a broad smile. "Oh, I should t'ink we can work sometin' out," he said.

"Why don't you take her inside," I suggested.

"You not comin' in?" he asked.

"Afraid not," I told him. "I have an appointment at the dentist. You're on your own this time," I smiled.

"Oh dear," he joked. "What on earth can we find to do den? Well, ya best be comin' in den," he grinned, reaching for Wendy's hand. She allowed him to lead her in.

Once inside the door, he slipped one arm around her waist, and cupped his other hand around her breast, fondling her through the thin cotton blouse. "You OK wid dis?" he asked.

Wendy just looked up at him blankly and nodded.

"She'll do anything you tell her," I told him, "and she'll let you do whatever you want."

He looked at me, puzzled, fumbling with the next two buttons of her blouse until it was open to the waist, peering inside at her beautiful semi-bare body. She didn't object, so he slipped his hand inside, gently squeezing her beautiful ripe young breasts, his hand moving side to side, from one to the other.

"Would you like me to plait her hair for you?" I asked.

"No... I don't t'ink so honey. I t'ink we're good like dis," he smiled.

He placed his fingers under her chin, turning her face up to place a long, lusty kiss on her mouth, as his big, rough hand began groping her perfect young breasts more roughly.

"Oh sweet Jesus. You have no idea how long I wanted to do dat," he said softly.

"I think I do," I replied. "She likes to have her nipples sucked," I told him.

He grinned. "Would ya like me ta suck ya tits while I'm fuckin' ya honey?" he asked.

"OK," she replied, blankly.

"How do ya get dem to do dis?" he asked in amazement.

"That's for me to know and for you to enjoy," I told him, with a big smile.

He pulled her blouse to one side and his hand reached down under her skirt as he lowered his head to take one firm young breast in his mouth.

"Errr, Dad," I said, stopping him from actually fucking her right there in the hallway. "Why don't you take her to my room?" I suggested.

"Good idea honey," he replied, almost dragging her toward the stairs.

"And Dad."

"Yes honey."

"She likes it up the bum," I lied.

"Does she now. Well dat's interestin'."

"Remember Daddy, she deserves everything she's going to get," I smiled.

"And she's goin' to get everyt'in' she deserves, dat I can promise," he grinned.

"Oh. One last thing Dad."

"Yes honey?"

"When you're finished with her... clean her up, get her dressed, and bring her back to the front door. Then tell her, 'I'm sorry, but Macey isn't here right now'.

"Why?" he asked, puzzled.

"All will become clear. Just remember to tell her exactly that. 'I'm sorry, but Macey isn't here right now'," I smiled. "She'll probably just go home as if nothing had happened," I told him. "Have fun," I said, turning away.

"Oh, I will honey, he replied, closing the door. I certainly will."

---------- The Bolton Residence ----------

As Paula led her two newfriends to the Bolton Family front door, she rang the bell, looking around nervously.

"Well... hello Paula," Jenny said with keen interest as she opened the door to see the three girls standing there. "What a lovely surprise," she lied, smiling at the two new girls with her. I had already sent her a text to say they were on the way, and warned her to keep her grubby mitts off Paula. "And who are you two lovelies?" she enquired.

"I'm Selena," the taller of the two introduced herself, "And I am Etta," the smaller dark girl added.

"Well, don't stand there on the doorstep," Jenny smiled, "you'll make the place look untidy," she smirked.

The two new girls frowned, but Jenny quickly added, "I'm teasing child. Come in. Come in."

"Would you like us to take our shoes off miss?" Selena asked, politely.

"Well... what a well mannered young lady you are," Jenny commented. "Yes please, if you wouldn't mind," she said, adding under her breath, "That will do for a start."

"But, you must call me Mama," she added.

"Why?" Etta asked.

Jenny gave her a fierce glare for an instant, then quickly smiled again. "It's a sort of... tradition," she explained.

The three girls removed their shoes, which Jenny promptly picked up, before leading them into the kitchen where four others were waiting.

"Let me introduce you to my younger daughter, Geraldine," she began. "And these young ladies are her two best friends from school, Joanne, and Sarina."

Ges stared at the new girls, then at Paula, smiling lewdly and licking her lips.

"Oh, you have almost the same name as me," Selena commented.

"Yes... almost," Jenny agreed, studying the girl with keen interest. "And this is their mother, Methi," she added, making a gesture with her hand toward a rather plump looking, bright eyed Asian woman.

Ges leaned in to whisper to her mother, "Which one is mine?"

"Patience darling," Jenny told her. "Let them get inside the door," she smiled.

"They're already inside," Ges replied, looking puzzled.

"It is a figure of speech," Methi explained, in her rich Indian/Asian accent.

"You are mother to them both?" Etta queried, clearly puzzled as to Joanne's obvious white heritage.

Methi smiled. "Sarina is my natural daughter," she explained. "We adopted Joanne because she and Sarina were at school together. Joanne was an orphan. And they are such good friends... like sisters," she smiled, "but Joanne is, and always will be my own daughter," she added, sliding an arm around the smiling girl's shoulders.

"Well... now that's all sorted out," Jenny began, "I think we have a dilemma."

Everyone looked to her, waiting for the rest of the statement, but all she said was, "Don't we Paula."

"Do we?" Paula replied, clearly confused.

Jenny didn't answer. Instead she just said, "Geraldine, why don't you and your friends get our new guests some ice cream, while Methi and I take Paula into the lounge to explain."

"Oh yay! Goody!" the girls cried, jumping up and down and heading for the freezer, while Jenny guided a very puzzled looking Paula into the adjacent room, closing the door behind them.

"Now. Paula," Jenny began. "As you may know, I have an agreement with your friend Macey."

"Errr... No? Ididn't know that," Paula replied.

"Oh, well... Macey... your very good friend Macey... your girlfriend... your lover... the one you like to share your bed with..."

Paula went bright red in the face at the revelation, particularly in front of a complete stranger, and Jenny smiled a wicked smile.

"Well... it seems your girlfriend is a little jealous of you... being with... otherfriends." she said. "So much so, that she has placed a condition on our little arrangement."

"Condition? What arrangement?" Paula asked, but Jenny ignored her, continuing.

"It seems, I am no longer permitted to... take advantage?... of you..." she paused, "the way I did before. Do you remember that?" she asked.

"I have no idea what..." Paula began, but Jenny stopped her.

"No. You probably don't recall, but let me assure you, we all had the mostwonderful time together."

"But..." Paula tried to interject, but again Jenny ignored her.

"Anyway," she went on, "I told my friend Methi here all about you, and she has been so looking forward to enjoying somequality time with you herself."

Paula looked worried, as Methi stared, wide eyed and lustily at her. She felt the woman was undressing her with her eyes. She wasn't far wrong.

"Unfortunately," Jenny continued, "as I said, I have thisagreement with your girlfriend, and she has stipulated that I shouldn't do anything... shall we say, naughty?... with you. Ha!" she laughed. "I'm not even supposed to let anyone else have fun with you either," she grinned. "But... I can'treally be held responsible for whatothers do, can I? I mean... it wouldn't bemy fault if someone else were to take you somewhere and have a little innocent fun with you... would it?" she asked.

Paula backed away.

"Look at me child," Jenny said. Paula tried to avoid her gaze, but she gripped the girl's head and demanded, "Look into my eyes child." Paula had no choice but to obey.

"Do you remember the zoo?" Jenny asked.

"Zoo?" the girl replied, looking thoroughly confused now.

"We went to the zoo and took some photographs," Jenny told her. "Do you remember that?"

"I... I don't remember anything about... a zoo?" Paula replied, raising a hand to her head as if she felt dizzy.

"Oh, never mind. It must have been someone else," Jenny replied, looking at the girl's semi-vacant expression with a satisfied smile.

"Do you remember being with Geraldine then? Hmmm?" Jenny asked. "Geraldine has this thing she likes to do. She calls it aRampant Sixty-nine. Apparently, your lover Macey taught her how to do it. Geraldine told us that she did that with you at the pyjama party. She said you really, really enjoyed it," she laughed.

"When she told Methi and I all about that, she said that you really entered into the spirit of it. And she loved the way you wriggled, and how... tasty... you were. I'll admit, it quite excited both of us. But now... well, as I said, now I'm going to have to disappoint Methi. Pity. She was so looking forward to meeting you. But I suppose you two could always do something else, couldn't you? While I'm looking after your new friends, I mean," she smiled.

Paula looked blank.

"Methi. Why don't you use my room," she suggested. "You know where everything is, don't you?" she smiled.

"Of course," the plump Asian woman replied, with a broad smile.

"And Paula," Jenny added.

"Yes Mama," the girl replied, passively.

"You do whatever Methi tells you. OK?"

"Yes Mama."

"Come pretty one," the Asian woman said, taking Paula by the hand. "I am sure we can find many things to talk about while we wait for Jenny to... initiate... the new girls," she grinned, winking back at their host.

"Oh, Methi?" Jenny called after them. "You won't do anything... naughty with her, will you?"

"Oh! Jenny!" the Asian woman gasped in a shocked tone, raising a hand to her mouth. "How could you eventhink such a thing?" she replied.

With the broadest of smiles on her face, Methi led Paula from the room and up the stairs, entering the first room along the hallway. As the lusty Asian woman closed the door behind them, Paula stared in fear at the row of dildos on the mantelpiece, arranged neatly in order of their size.

Methi smiled. "Do not worry about those things," the Asian woman assured her. "We will not be needing those," she laughed. "I have something much more personal... more intimate, I am thinking."

"Now," she said, leading the girl toward the bed. "I want to tell you how much I had been looking forward to meeting you. You really are just as pretty as Jenny... sorry, you know her as Mama... as Mama described you. Perhaps more so? And I was so looking forward to admiring your youthful beautiful for myself. But..." she added, "feigning her dismay, "sadly, it is not to be," she sighed. "Unless..." she began again, "unless..." she paused for a long time, taking Paula by the shoulders and staring deep into her eyes. "Who would know... if you do not tell them?" she smiled. "After all,I did not promise, did I."

Paula looked at her blankly, and shook her head.

"You will not tell anyone, will you?" She asked.

Paula shook her head again.

"Good girl," Methi smiled, slipping an arm around the girl's shoulders and sitting on the bed beside her.

Down in the lounge, Jenny had assembled the new conscripts with Geraldine and her two ex-school-friends, and even now was preparing the trimmer that Ges had retrieved for her.

"So... Selena. Etta. Do you know what we have to do now?"

"No Mama," they both replied, shaking their heads. They looked at one another, appearing confused.

"Well girls," she began, "you know that when you reach puberty, you begin to grow hair in... certain places. And that can be a nuisance if you want to look pretty for someone special."

She looked to them for affirmation, and eventually they realised they were expected to nod in agreement.

"So, what we're going to do for you now, is," she giggled excitedly, "we're going to give you a quick trim," she smiled.

"Geraldine. Do you remember how we do this?"

"Yes Mama," Ges grinned.

"OK then. Selena, you can be first."

She guided the girl to the middle of the room, turning her back against the back of the sofa.

"Joanne and Sarina. You two come here please. You can help support Selena while we... well... you know," she smiled. "I need you to steady her while I do the trimming," she smiled. "Geraldine. You can kneel on the sofa and operate the mini-vac. OK?"

They all smiled and nodded their approval.

"Very well," Jenny said, giving them all a satisfied smile. "And when Selena is all done, and she's nice and clean and sexy, Geraldine can take her to her room and... well, I think you know what to do by now, don't you?" she asked, looking to her expectant daughter.

"Yes Mama," Ges grinned, excitedly.

"Then, Joanne and Sarina, you two can help me with Etta. Won't that be fun child?" she said, turning to the smaller, dark girl.

Etta looked a little blank. "What should I do now?" she asked.

"Just watch my love. Just watch... and learn."

"Oh, how wonderful it is to have things back to normal again," Jenny smiled, setting to work.

---------- Epilogue: ----------

There was a light knocking on the front door. It was so faint that the lone person in the house almost failed to hear it, which might have been fortuitous for the caller, but would have been a tremendous shame from the occupant's point of view.