After the Bet

Story Info
Brett is taken home by Ellie for a night of painful pleasure.
3.1k words
4.14
39.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving to her house was not as bad as I feared. Though I was naked in her backseat, it was hard to tell; you'd have to be next to the Miata in an SUV to see anything, and while we got a few looks, most people did not notice.

We pulled up to a large house and Ellie got out. "Wait here," she said, as she went in the front door. She was gone for a couple minutes, when she opened a garage door and came to get me. I had to walk carefully, as I was barefoot and we went off the pavement onto a gravel path. She led me into the garage, where there was a bucket and some cloth.

"You need to clean yourself up before you can enter my house. You can use this bucket and washcloth to bathe your body, and there is a toothbrush and some baking soda to clean your teeth. Do a good job! If not, I can always hose you down. You have five minutes."

I went to the bucket, and the water was ice cold. Maybe the hose might be warmer, but did I want to chance it? I don't think so -- I somehow bathed myself with the washcloth and cold water, and managed to get my teeth brushed in time to walk through the door into the house. Ellie was looking at a watch -- "Four minutes, fifty four seconds."

"I think it is time for me to take a bath. I ran some bath water while waiting for you; please come with me."

I followed Ellie upstairs to a rather luxurious bathroom. The tub was one of those old-fashioned tubs, set on four ornate feet. Ellie directed me to a corner of the bathroom and told me to face the wall. I heard a rustle of clothing, and then I heard her get into the bath. Ellie invited me to turn around, but to stay behind her; She leaned forward in the bath and told me to scrub her back.

The washcloth she had was much softer and nicer than the rag she had left me in the garage; I got it nice and soapy, and I washed her back. When I finished, I was told to return to the corner. Despite having the beautiful Ellie naked in the bath near me, all of her I was allowed to see was her back.

After some more splashing, she said, "Grab that towel in front of you, and bring it over." She was still facing away from me when she took the towel from me and wrapped it around herself. "Brett, you've been well behaved, not peeking or anything. I watched you in the mirror as I bathed. But, I think you need this hood, anyway."

Ellie then took a cloth bag, and covered my head with it. She took my wrists, and tied them in front of me at my neck, preventing me from moving the hood or moving my arms. She then led me out of the room.

I did not know where she was taking me; I was quickly disoriented. Eventually, we stopped, and she untied my hands, but didn't remove the hood. "This will be your room for now; wait a minute, then you can remove your hood." I heard her back away, and I heard a door close.

When I removed my hood, my first thought was that I was in a walk-in closet. But looking more closely, there was a cot, a small table, another bucket and washcloth, and a pedestal sink, and even a toilet. One dim light bulb was on hanging from the ceiling. There did not appear to be a light switch, or any power outlets. There wasn't much space to move, either. I turned to try the door, but it was locked. Looking more closely at the table, there was a hair brush, nail clippers, and some other personal hygiene tools. There was even a razor. There was also a used toothbrush by the sink. Only cold water came out of the tap.

After looking over everything, I sat down on the cot, and thought to myself, what the hell was going on? This was well beyond the foolish comment I had made. I also wondered how Ellie could afford all of this -- I knew she was well paid, but what I'd seen despite the cheapness of this closet, should have been beyond her salary.

I don't know how much time passed before Ellie returned; she was wearing a bright yellow cotton dress that was quite short, and that had quite the cleavage. "So, Brett, what do you think of the room?"

"It's quite small," I answered.

"Doesn't need to be any bigger; it is a place to sleep and clean up, and that's all."

"Then I guess it serves it purpose. How long do you intend to keep me here? I was supposed to meet a customer for dinner this evening."

"I know. I asked Rosie to cancel your appointments for this evening. After all the ice has to melt."

"I brought you some dinner -- you're going to be here a while."

Ellie gave me a ham sandwich and some potato salad. It wasn't much, but it was the first real food I'd had all day. She watched me eat, and when I finished, Ellie put some cuffs back on my wrists, and locked my wrists behind my back. "I just wanted to play a little tonight."

And with that, Ellie took my cock in her hand, and teased it a bit to a full erection, when the front doorbell rang.

"Brett, you've got to answer it .. come with me." Ellie led me through the house to the front hall, where she pointed at the door. With my hands behind my back, it was difficult, but I turned my back to the door, grabbed the handle, and pulled it open. On the other side of the door was a stunning redhead, 5'8" with an athlete's body. She was wearing a strapless black cocktail dress, held up by an ample 30-DDD chest. "Mariana, this is Brett, he'll be serving us tonight." Mariana, walked up and shook my cock as if it was a hand.

"How do you do," she snickered. I just turned red -- to match her hair.

About a minute later, the door rang again, and was another woman, with curly blonde hair and a 34 C chest. Ellie introduced her as Maude. She seemed a little taciturn as she just smiled at me. She was dressed in a nice, knee-length skirt and white blouse. Beneath the sheer blouse it was clear Maude was wearing a red bra.

I didn't have to wait long for the bell to ring again, and this time she looked Italian, which was my favorite look -- dark skin, deep black hair, and pert breasts. She also had on a short dress, in azure blue. When she said hello, she even had an Italian accent. I think it was clear to everyone how much I liked her. I led her to the other girls when the bell rang again.

This time it was two women who looked alike -- tall, thin, with long straight black hair. Ellie introduced them as Cindy and Sandy, who were twins. They both had 36-C breasts, and I wondered how I could tell them apart. They both wore long loose peasant skirts. As I was introduced, they each pinched a nipple. Before I could close the door, they were followed by Mai Lin, from work, still wearing the miniskirt and halter top.

"I see we still have Brett here." she commented. "Why doesn't he get us some drinks?"

Ellie led me to the kitchen, where she had some flutes of champagne ready on a tray. She unhooked my hands, then re-hooked them to the handles of the tray. There were ten flutes -- were there going to be ten women here tonight?

After I served everyone drinks, Ellie put a collar on me, and a chain, and attached it to a hook on the wall -- I had a short radius where I could move. Ellie suggested that I kneel for the women, which was difficult to do while holding the tray with the remaining champagne.

While drinking champagne, the girls ignored me. Two of them, Gina and Ellie, grabbed a second flute when they finished their first, but apart from that I was a piece of furniture in the room. As I was kneeling, it put my eyes at a good level to watch the girls breasts without looking too obvious. I was watching seven beautiful women -- it was hard to choose between them. Maude's red bra under her blouse was a turn on. When I looked at Mariana, I had to wonder if she was surgically enhanced -- her body seemed too thin to support such sizable breasts. But, without a doubt, it was Gina who had the best breasts of the group.

Gina's breasts weren't he largest, but they were large enough, they were firm, perfect globes. The cleavage was impressive and enticing. I lost track of time dreaming of losing myself in those gorgeous boobs.

"Brett! Brett! Are you paying attention?" I was startled by Ellie's call to me. "You spilled the champagne!"

I looked down at the tray, and the apparently I hadn't held the tray level enough, and some of the champagne had splashed on the tray.

"Stand up and face the wall," commanded Ellie. I did so, and felt her take a belt and slap my ass. When she struck me, I let the tray go and dropped the last flute of champagne. "That's five more. Count them!"

Each slap with the belt made me jump...

"One!...

"Two!...

"Three!...

"Four!...

"Five!" Ellie was a pro at dealing out the whipping, she was able to hit the same spot each time, making it hurt even more.

"OK girls, for the evening we need Brett as hard as he can get... Let's each take a turn at him to get him ready. But if he cums too soon, you don't get to play anymore." With that I was turned around and my hands again put behind my back, and my neck chain shortened. "Since it may be hard -- no pun intended -- for Brett not to cum as we all tease him

"Maude, you get to go first!"

Maude came up, and put some lube in her hand, and started to run on my cock. It responded quickly, and started to get quite hard. After a minute passed, Ellie called out "Enough! Seems it is my turn."

Ellie's teasing was a bit more cruel -- she had a small tube that she slipped over my balls to pull them away from my body. Then she attacked a small chain and a weight to them, further pulling on my balls. Then she tapped the weight to get it to swing like a pendulum... pulling on my balls as it moved. After a minute, it was Cindy and Sandy's turn.

Cindy and Sandy came up to me and started licking my nipples. The two of them worked in tandem, which was sending waves of pleasure through my body. As the minute ended, the girls then bit down on my nipples before letting go. Gina was up next.

Gina rubbed my cock for a moment, and I started leaking pre-cum. She scooped up what she could on her fingers, and stuffer her fingers in my mouth. I had to lick my fluids off her fingers when she used her other hand to squeeze my cock... getting more pre-cum on the other hand. She switched hands after a few seconds, and kept it up until her time was up.

Mariana was the next girl up -- she pulled down the top of her cocktail dress, showing her breasts held up by a black demi-bra. She reached behind herself to take it off, freeing her triple D bosom. Once she did that, she started to use her breasts to massage my body, from my chest down. The experience of her breasts was able to answer the question -- they were real.

Finally, Mai Lin came last. I was about to explode -- but she did an expert job of teasing me while preventing my orgasm. She'd rub her add across my cock, but back off when I moaned. After her minute was up, Ellie came and quickly placed a new cock ring on the base of my erection -- based on this morning I knew this means I'd stay erect for as long as she wanted.

Ellie saw I had leaked pre-cum on Mai Lin;s ass when she rubbed up against me -- I was forced down to my knees and had to lick her skirt clean. "Now it is time for the play room" Ellie took the weight off my balls, removed my color, and instead added a leash to the cock ring.She led me, followed by the other girls, to a door. Inside was an array of interesting equipment -- all designed to tease and torment someone sexually. I knew I was in for it.

Ellie took me to a table, which had hooks on the legs, and had an extension on one end. It was clear this was where one would place one's head -- and Ellie had me lie on the table thusly. MY legs were attached to the hooks at the far end of the table, keeping them spread. My arms were then attached to the same hooks -- keeping them fixed at my side. Lastly, Ellie produced an interesting U-shaped piece of metal, that she placed over my neck, holding it and my head in place. "Now we can play," Ellie said, as I was immobilized and exposed.

Mai Lin said she had been waiting a long time for this -- she took off her miniskirt and her panties, and then I learned why the table had an extension for my head, as she placed herself on my face and let her legs drop to the side. I was told to lick as if my life depended on it (someone squeezed my balls to emphasize that.) Mai Lin had straight pubic hair that was close to her pubic mound, and was well trimmed. She rubbed her pussy along my face as my tongue opened her up for pleasure. It did not take her long before she was orgasming; her legs would squeeze my head as she did do. She stayed on my for a second orgasm.

While that second orgasm was building, I felt somethings moist around my cock. Someone had taken me in their mouth and was licking my cock.

When Mai Lin finished, before I could look, one of the twins came to sit on my face, and I learned why they wore those peasant skirts. She lifted her skirt up to reveal no panties, and dropped the skirt over my head. Her pubes were as black as her hair. As I was licking her, the girl sucking my cock stopped, and I felt another rustling of the other twin's skirt, as she climbed on the table, and grasped my cock. She directed the head into her pussy; it was warm and tight. The feelings were distracting -- and the first twin noticed it. I got a sharp twist of a nipple and was told to stay focused on my job, which was hard enough to do.

I felt my orgasm building up but the cock ring prevented me from exploding. Instead, I bucked a bit as the twins kept riding me. I stayed hard, and the feelings of sex went from pleasure to pain and back, as I could not get myself relief. Eventually, the twins got their orgasms, almost simultaneously. It was Maude's turn.

Maude and stripped all her clothes off -- her neatly trimmed pubic hair was red. Before she climbed on my face, she fed me her breast; and someone squitted some more lube on my cock, and massaged it. After a bit, Maude climbed on my face for her turn. At the same time, someone else climbed on my cock -- triggering another dry orgasm for me. If my mouth was not covered, I'd have yelled in pain, as I felt someone posting up and down on my cock. Maude backed off to slap my face to keep me focused; she orgasmed quickly.

Gina took Maude's place. Gina was shaved, and felt as smooth as silk, as I feasted on her pussy. As she played, the woman on my cock came, and another woman went to suck it. Gina stayed on my face for a while; she had good control over herself and drew out her orgasm to a crescendo. Marianna replaced her, she was wet and had clearly been the woman who rode me earlier. She came quickly. At last, it was Ellie's turn, but before she took off any clothes, she insisted on a blindfold. When she climbed on me, she faced my feet -- I wondered why until she started to whip my cock and balls while she was riding my face It only added to the pain, as I must have yelped into her pussy. I lay there for a moment.

"Well, Brett, you've satisfied seven women. One last thing -- since you seemed most interested in Gina when you were kneeling, she'll have the pleasure of bringing you off."

I felt my legs being released, but someone was lifting them up over my head. "Gina will attempt to get you to spurt down into your own mouth. Open wide!"

I felt Gina add some lubricant to my cock, and she started rubbing it. As she did so, someone removed the cock ring, and I immediately exploded. The first shot landed on my cheek, but Gina quickly got control, and the next few went straight into my mouth. I don't know how much I came, but it felt like it was a lot. As I gradually tired, I was no longer hitting my mouth but dribbling on my chin and neck. Still, Gina kept going until there was nothing left.

My legs were lowered, and I was released from the table. Ellie led me back to the closet, where I was told to get a good night's sleep. I washed off my face with the cold water from the bucket, and tried to sleep, There was no bedding on the cot, nor did the overhead light ever go out. All I could do was hope the ice was melting.