After the End Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian hit my prostate and I groaned. How was I supposed to concentrate on anything with him massaging me inside like that? I braced myself above Vik while waves of pleasure and need lapped my cock.

"Don't you have a job to do, Avery?" Julian asked.

I couldn't manage to form any words. Keeping his finger buried, Julian leaned down to claim a kiss. "Vik is right. You're so damn hot."

I kissed him back helplessly.

"Come on," Julian encouraged. "Why don't you see how Vik likes this exquisite mouth on his balls?"

Fuck. Right. Vik. Was waiting for me to edge and deny him. And all I'd done so far was tease his nipples.

I moved back a little so I could reach Vik's crotch. That basically resulted in me on elbows and knees, my ass sticking up where Julian could play with it and Vik could watch him play with it.

Doing my best to ignore the tapping against my prostate, I used my hands first to explore Vik's balls. They weren't that large, so after rolling them in my hand for a minute, I took one in my mouth.

Vik's cock flexed and he let out a low sound that definitely counted as a moan. I sucked his tender egg and worked the other one with my fingers. His thighs, spread wide around me, were hairless near his groin, and suddenly I was curious about something. Still holding his testicle on my tongue, I curled my fingers and brushed lightly down his inner thigh.

Vik squeaked and wrenched his knee protectively toward his torso. Success.

"Oh no, no, no," Julian chastised, though he sounded pleased. "Legs down. Avery's allowed to do anything he wants to you."

I ground back against the fingertip tantalizing my pleasure center. Fluid was starting to drip from my swollen length. Meanwhile, Vik groaned and with obvious effort exposed his groin to me again. This must be why Julian liked tickling me so much. It was incredibly erotic to have someone else's over-reactive flesh at my mercy. I poised my hand to touch him again, but Vik interrupted.

"Wait -- Avery --" His hips shifted. "Julian, I don't know if I...can...without moving. It -- I'm really sensitive there."

"Not my problem," Julian replied, merciless. "Avery's job is to tease you. Your job is to stay still. If you can't take it, you'll have to safe-word."

God. Julian was never that ruthless with me. I suddenly wanted to tie Vik down and make him take it. I looked into his eyes, savoring the struggle between obedience and need.

"Just one more time," I promised, even though I didn't have to. My hand hovered over the crease between his torso and thigh.

He blew a slow, shaky breath in a narrow stream, then he nodded. His whole body tensed in preparation.

"Relax first," I ordered. Julian did this with me, and I knew it was a real mindfuck.

"Avery," Vik whispered in agony. Julian added a second finger to my ass, and I pushed back eagerly. I was going to have to come again, soon. Unless he didn't let me, and then I was probably going to die soon.

"You can do it," I told Vik. "I know you want to."

Another savory moan, then he began forcing his muscles slack. "Yes..."

When he was fully surrendered, I stroked my fingers down the same ticklish stretch of his inner thigh.

A helpless laugh burst out of him this time. His leg jerked, but not that far. Before he fully recovered, I sank my lips around his cock.

He cried out with what sounded like shock mixed with ecstasy. His cock was as gratifying in my mouth as I had imagined it would be -- engorged, responsive, just the right amount of yield when I mouthed his tip.

"Oh, god, Avery..." he resumed praying. I pulled my lips up and down a few times, then I licked the tender spot at the front of his glans, but I wasn't satisfied the moaning was loud enough yet.

I paused and looked up at him, still in the posture of surrender with his arms up and legs spread. "I want to finger you," I said in my best imitation of Julian's provocative style.

His reply was anguished but fervent. "Yes...yes..."

I looked around, and Julian was already reaching for the lube. But instead of handing it to me, he closed his fist around it.

"I want to fuck you, while you penetrate him," he told me, his voice laden with desire.

I hesitated, squirming on his fingers jammed against my prostate. God I was horny, but even after everything we'd done tonight, the thought of being that...intimately possessed...in front of another man made my face flush.

"Will you let me come?" I hedged, as desperate as I had been the first time.

"You know I'm not going to predicate your orgasm on whether or not you accept intercourse."

Only Julian would use a word like "predicate" in the middle of a three-way. "But...will you?"

"Eventually. When I'm convinced you've accomplished your task. But you've still got some work to do. And I'm supposed to be distracting you." His tone turned velvety while his fingers pressed my pleasure button. "And don't you think you'd be more distracted with a cock in your ass?"

I mean...clearly. I was already struggling to follow his logic with just his fingers in my ass.

He leaned closer and dropped his pitch even lower. "And don't you think Vik would moan better, if you were more distracted?"

I glanced down at my target and trailed my fingers the length of his cock. "Would you?"

He exhaled in a rush. "I really would."

I knew I could still say no...but Julian was right. It would be better.

"Yeah. Ok."

He handed over the bottle of lube, then he withdrew his fingers and got up to clean them. I slicked my own middle finger and turned back to Vik.

"Pull your legs back," I instructed, reveling in my new-found authority.

He glanced toward Julian, who nodded approval, then he bent his knees and drew his feet up, placing them flat against the mattress near his hips. Leaving his legs spread even wider than before, with his cock, balls, and ass fully displayed for my use.

Memories of the first time I'd fingered Julian flashed through my mind as I reached beneath Vik's sack to his exposed hole. I held his gaze and rubbed oil onto his pucker. I still didn't quite understand why it turned me on so much to touch someone in this dirtiest of places, but it fucking did.

I lingered there for a minute, just petting his asshole and ignoring his cock. He was starting to make more sounds, muted humming sounds that expressed both enjoyment and longing.

I was getting drunk on the power to control another man's body. "Do you touch yourself like this, when you think about me?" I dared to ask.

"Sometimes..."

That was an image. I pushed my finger past the ring of muscle into the channel of his ass and earned another real moan -- deep and desperate. I explored the unknown territory, mapping every response and searching for the hidden treasure chest.

I could tell exactly when I found it. His breath hitched, his cock jumped, and his whole body seemed to reorient around my finger on his trigger. I explored some more, trying different touches to see where the biggest rewards were buried.

Direct thrusts against his prostate made him gasp, but when I slowed to steady, gentle nudges, he really got excited. I added a second finger so I could more easily tease his sensitive gland.

"Avery, god, please..." A large drop of fluid rolled from his slit, and I bent down to swallow it. Then I swallowed his tip, then his whole length.

Those were definitely the kind of moans I was after. Suddenly Julian was behind me again, gripping my unguarded, upraised ass. One hand stole around my hips to stroke my cock -- casual, unhurried, like it belonged to him. Fuck, that felt good. It seemed like hours since I'd been touched.

"You ready to be distracted?" Julian asked, now naked.

I pulled off Vik's cock, already quite distracted. "Uh huh..."

Julian lubed up behind me and adjusted my position so he could reach me while standing at the foot of the bed. I'm not going to say it wasn't embarrassing to kneel like this, elbows on the bed and ass in the air, thighs open wide and balls swinging free, while one man forced a cock up my anus and another watched with shameless enjoyment. But it was the kind of embarrassment that set my own cock blazing, that I could relive and get off to over and over.

When I'd adjusted to the initial penetration, I remembered that my own fingers were still in Vik's ass. I rubbed his inner wall, and he moaned, and Julian started thrusting against my inner walls, and I moaned, and the whole thing escalated quickly. In a rush of passion, I pulled Vik's cock back into my mouth. I worked it with abandon: sucking hard, bobbing my head, savoring the drops of fluid that surfaced for my tongue. At the same time, Julian's slick palm closed around my shaft and started pumping.

I don't have a particular cock fetish. I'm bisexual, an equal opportunity lover of sex. But it turned out that having a cock in my ass and a cock in my mouth at the same time was pretty fucking exciting.

"Avery -- I -- I'm really close!" Vik interjected urgently.

No kidding. So was I. I defy anyone to be in this situation and not be about to blow. But his destiny tonight was denial, so I left my fingers in his ass but took him out of my mouth.

Vik emitted a truly satisfying, wrenching groan. He seemed to struggle to keep still, though whether that was from a burning need to jerk his own shaft or just the general sensation overload, I wasn't sure.

Then Julian took his hand off me.

"Julian!" I yelped, grinding my prostate against the rock-solid rod inside me. I spasmed helplessly, not allowed to relieve the frustration myself.

"I want to see you edge him," Julian told me. His breaths were coming faster as he continued rolling his hips against mine. "Hold him right there, on the brink of release, when he knows he can't have it."

God, yes, hot. I tried to control my own desperation so I could focus on Vik's. My free hand gripped the base of his shaft, and my tongue started skimming his granite-hard, over-sensitized member.

Fervent prayers poured from him: gratitude, worship, petitions. I watched and listened to his reactions, adjusting where and how I licked him so I wouldn't accidentally trigger an eruption. Whenever I thought he could handle it, I fit my lips under the edges of his glans and teased until his volume grew frantic, then I retreated to slowly sliding up his shaft.

He was sweating and hyperventilating, muscles straining and eyes wild. And I was probably looking about the same, with Julian steadily hitting my prostate and once again gripping my cock.

"I can't believe you're letting me do this to you," I panted between swipes at Vik's frenulum. "I would fucking die if I couldn't come after this."

"I would let you do anything to me, Avery." When I looked into his eyes, I believed it. And that rocketed me to the edge.

"Julian, please," I begged in my turn. A few rapid strokes and I'd hit free fall. "Please let me come."

"You can come. Use your hand." He tossed me the towel we kept nearby, then he seized my hips with both hands and started to jackhammer into me.

Don't have to ask me twice. With my clean hand, I stroked myself furiously to another blinding explosion. Julian followed quickly, his spasms in my back chamber stretching my orgasm even longer.

When my vision cleared, Vik was still lying there, legs obscenely spread, arms restrained at his head. Cock still engorged and wet from my mouth; asshole still stretched around my fingers. Balls drawn tight, on the verge of an eruption he would never get.

"He stays there until you release him," Julian murmured above me, cock still buried deep. His hand smoothed my bare back.

Even after my own release, it was kind of difficult to want to stop. Having Vik impaled on my fingers, at the mercy of my mouth, entirely by his own choice, was a highlight of sex career for sure. I fondled his swollen prostate and licked a drop of pre-come from his slit.

"Oh, Avery..." There was both agony and ecstasy in his sigh.

"You gonna be thinking about my fingers later, when you come?" I asked. I teased his frenulum again, this time with my thumb.

"I'll be thinking about your fingers for the rest of my life."

I savored his defenseless body just a little longer, then I withdrew from his ass. Julian pulled out of me, and I carefully climbed off the bed.

"You can get up," I told Vik. "Session's over. Right?" I checked with Julian.

"Right. Why don't you stay for a minute, Vik, and we can all clean up?"

He agreed, probably not in any condition to leave yet anyway. Julian directed him to the basin and pitcher on a stand against the wall, while I dressed and snuck out to the washroom.

When I returned, they were sitting on the edge of the bed, clothed once again. Julian indicated the space in the middle, so I sat beside him, and his arm came around my waist.

"How are we doing?" he asked us.

"Amazing," I said.

"Yeah. Me too," Vik replied, but he was looking at his hands, and he seemed a little down.

Sometimes after intense sex with Julian, especially if I didn't get to come, I could be emotional and clingy for no real reason. But Vik didn't have anyone waiting at home to cuddle with.

I put my arm across his shoulders and nudged him to move closer. "I know it can be hard, afterward. You can stay with us for a while, if you need to."

He let out a long breath, then took another. "I appreciate the offer. But I'm ok." He seemed happier with my arm around him, though.

Julian spoke next. "We don't have to decide right now, but if you two are up for it, I'd love to continue meeting."

Fuck yes times a million, my brain shouted, but I waited for Vik to answer first.

"Yes, absolutely."

"Yes, please," I said aloud.

Vik gave me an appreciative smile, then he rose to his feet. "It's late, so I won't keep you. Thank you both, very much."

I got up too. "Hug?"

He nodded, so I embraced him and didn't let go right away.

"Thank you, Avery," he said quietly. "For everything. It really was amazing."

"Thank you," I replied. "Come back soon."

Then Vik left, and I got into bed with Julian. It was far too warm to be under anything except our thinly-woven sheet, so we folded the blanket out of the way and lay on our backs.

"Did that really just happen?" I asked. In my wildest fantasies, I wouldn't have expected it to be that good.

"I'm so glad you decided to try it, babe. You were magnificent."

"Was it..." I paused to figure out my question. "It wasn't weird for you? Me doing all that stuff to another guy? Fingering him and everything?"

"No. I enjoyed it immensely."

I was about to say it wasn't weird for me either, but something occurred to me. "You never even touched him, at all."

"I wanted to make sure you had a good first experience. I thought you might feel threatened by me touching another man."

I definitely might have. Now that I'd seen what it could be like, though, I didn't think it would bother me. In fact...I though it would bother me. In a good, hot-and-bothered way.

"So we're having him over again soon, right?"

"Whenever he's ready," Julian confirmed.

I turned onto my side and nestled closer to him. I needed to sleep for about fifteen hours, after all of that, but I had to be on duty in seven.

"If you start to worry about anything we did tonight, please tell me, ok?" Julian said from the pillow beside me.

"Ok." The only worry I had now was whether I'd be able to avoid an instant hard-on when I saw Vik tomorrow.

"Goodnight, babe."

"Night."

I drifted off to sweet dreams of hot naked doctors and sexy commanding husbands fornicating in my bed.