After the Gym

Story Info
After my adventure at the gym, we headed to his house.
878 words
4.52
14.7k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had followed John home after our encounter at the gym. He lived in a nice neighborhood and his house was nice. I pulled into his driveway and he was waiting by the front door for me to join him. I sat in my car for a second and thought about what might happen when I went in considering what had happened at the Gym. I got out of the car and walked into the house with John.

"I thought you were having second thoughts." John stood in the entranceway.

"No. You don't have to worry about that. I enjoyed the shower."

"Well hopefully you really like what I have planned next."

I wondered what could possibly be better than what I had just experienced. We both entered the house and he closed the door behind us. There was plenty of space and his living room was just off the entryway. His couches were huge, and I started to walk towards them.

"Ah no! I want to show you the bedroom." He gently took held of my arm and directed me to the back of the house.

"Oh? What if I didn't want to go to the bedroom?"

"Oh, you do. I can tell." He answered me as he gently reached for my cock trapped in my now tightening jeans.

We walked into his bedroom and there was the King Bed. I moved towards it and then stood frozen knowing he was behind me but not turning around.

"I haven't done this before you know." I stammered nervously.

"You handled yourself pretty well at the gym." He was chuckling as he spoke.

"Yeah. But I was afraid someone would catch us."

"That isn't going to be a problem here. Maybe you should take off your clothes."

I turned around and to my pleasant surprise, John had taken off all his clothes. Standing there in all his glory, his semi erect cock was a good size already. He was about 7 inches and thick.

"Ok! I guess I am playing catch up huh?"

He helped me pull off my shirt and as he removed my jeans, he made sure my underwear went with them. I was hard. There was no hiding it. He reached for my cock and stroked me gently but firmly.

"You want to play?"

"I think that's obvious don't you."

I crawled onto the edge of the bed on all fours and John grabbed my hips and pulled me slightly to his face. Wasting no time, he was licking my ass and I liked it. His tongue was probing me in ways I had never experienced. I moaned and John picked up on my pleasure. He began to tease my tight ass with his finger and it felt so good. He pushed in gently and I pushed back. He stopped and withdrew his finger.

"Why did you stop?" My heart was racing, and I was experiencing such emotions.

"Well, we should use lube. I want you to enjoy this."

I could see John reach for a bottle and then I felt the lube dripping down my ass as his finger pushed into me. Then it was two. He worked my tight hole for what seemed like forever.

"I think you are ready!"

"For?" I asked knowing what he meant.

"To take my cock."

"Yes! I want it."

John moved me forward and positioned himself behind me. He grabbed my hip with one hand and pulled me towards his hard cock. I could feel the tip pushing against my lubed, ready hole. He slowly pushed in, gently allowing me to accept this gift. It felt good.

"Are you ready?" he asked

Ready for what? He was in me. I wanted it all.

"YES!"

He pushed his cock into me more and the pain struck. But it wasn't bad. It was bearable. I took deep breathes and pushed back. Soon I knew his whole shaft was inside me. He started to thrust in and out gently, working me. This was amazing. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting harder. I met each thrust and knew he was giving me all he could. He was thrusting harder and harder, and I was moaning. My cock was hard and I felt like I was going to cum. What was this sensation I was feeling? He didn't stop he was working my ass.

"I think I'm going to cum! Your ass is tight."

"YES! Fill my ass. I want you to cum inside me."

John's pace was quick now and I was begging for it. Then he slowed. I could feel his cock explode inside me. Every thrust after that delivered more of his cum into my deflowered ass. Then he was done. He pulled out of me and flipped me over. Before I had time to react his mouth enveloped my cock and he worked it well. I exploded in his mouth knowing my load was shooting down his throat. He took it all and finished me off.

"Wow! If I would have known how good that felt, I would have done it years ago."

"I am glad you waited." He said while laughing.

We cleaned up and I left shortly after, but not before we agreed to meet again.