All Comments on 'After the Party'

by legsfeettoes

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

Great writing style! I'm right there with you, only why the f**k did the two women leave you alone? They should have taken advantage of your high level of arousal, it would seem to me. Well, then, they have their own agenda, and whatever their plans may have been, they had a smashing, erupting success! So too does your story. 5*~~JB

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 2 years ago

The narrator's fetishes and my own actually don't overlap all that much. Even so, I find this story very erotic indeed. (So that's pretty good writing!) And interestingly--like "The Party," though in a different way--the writing here seems both psychologically complex and psychologically realistic. The complexity and realism in "After the Party" consist especially in the interplay of the narrator's fantasies and his moment-by moment experiences as he progresses from attraction to arousal to orgasm. (Who hasn't had the experience, during sex, of having your climax triggered, not by the nice things your partner is actually doing, but by your fantasies of what your partner might do next?)

.

What makes the story even more interesting (to a literary critic) is that, underneath all the highly charged eroticism, not much sex is actually happening apart from male masturbation.

I hope and assume that--though the piece ends with the narrator climaxing--the story will continue with another chapter or 2. Some physical contact with the two lovelies would round out the narrator's afternoon nicely. (Suggestion: some more physical details about the ladies would be nice.) And won't Bob be getting home from work soon?

.

LFT's talents as a writer are very substantial, quirky, highly interesting, and possibly unique--much like his stories. I'm glad he sent this one to "Group Sex" rather than "Fetish," as I think there's a lot here that will appeal to the general reader, not foot-fetishists only. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlegsfeettoes@legsfeettoes
Looking for mature adult playmates. Contact me. We'll meet in a public place to talk and see if we are compatible and want to explore possibilities. A mature open-minded MF couple would be ideal. Read my stories. You'll understand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES