After the Party - More

Story Info
A very short story of Sapphic love voyeured.
968 words
3.59
5.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are two stories in this series so far. The first is "The Party" in which Leo attends a sex party and meets a couple, Robert (Bob) and his wife, Megan. The second is "After the Party" in which Leo goes to Bob and Megan's home for more sex with the couple. Both prior stories are short (as this one is). If you want to understand this episode better, it would help to read the first two episodes. However, that is not necessary as this story can stand on its own.

____________________________________________________________________

Having just orgasmed from masturbation, I lay on my back enjoying the rush of endorphins my ejaculation had produced.

Bonnie looked at Megan and said, "You were right. He does have a nice fat cock."

Bonnie then kneeled next to me to take my deflating cock into her mouth to clean the remnants of my ejaculation. She sucked and licked the remaining semen before leaning closer to lick up my cum from where it had landed on my stomach.

She then turned toward Megan and kissed her It was not a quick kiss while they shared the cum.

Megan broke the kiss. Then she came over to me for a kiss that gave me a taste. My cum was bland as usual.

After Megan kissed me, she and Bonnie began to strip. They slid their slacks down revealing four lovely legs and two lovely asses covered by very skimpy panties.

I had just cum and was not going to be erect again soon, but I did feel a sensation in my cock while admiring their legs and asses.

Turning their backs to me, they pulled their sweaters over their heads. I was surprised that bra straps were revealed. I had thought they were braless because of the pokies I had seen when they were wearing the sweaters.

When they each turned to face me again, I understood how I had seen bumps in their sweaters. Each of them wore a shelf bra that offered support for her tits but exposed her nipples.

When Bonnie's tits were revealed, Megan reached out to tug Bonnie's very erect nipples before taking each nipple in turn between her lips. Bonnie's sighs as Megan sucked made it obvious that Bonnie was enjoying Megan's attention.

When Megan stopped nursing on Bonnie, Bonnie returned the favor to Megan's equally prominent and erect nipples.

The women then hugged and fondled each other while lip-locking until the bras were unhooked and tossed aside. Their substantial tits (C- or D-cup sized) hung alluringly on their mature chests as they leaned together and rubbed their nipples against each other. They continued this nipple play for a couple of minutes. I don't think it was really possible; but, to me, it seemed as if their nipples became even more erect while in contact with her partner's nipples.

Megan then pushed Bonnie onto her back on the bed. Megan removed her own panties revealing a well-trimmed bush before reaching down to grasp Bonnie's panties and slide them down her legs and off. Bonnie's pussy was hairless. I later found out it had been permanently lasered bald.

I got up, ceding to the ladies the unencumbered use of the bed.

My two lovely playmates then put on a display of sapphic love unlike any I had imagined.

Bonnie spread her legs wide as Megan settled between them and started kissing and licking Bonnie's thighs while taking deep breaths to savor the rich scent of Bonnie's arousal. Megan's hands and fingers seemed to be everywhere on Bonnie's vulva stroking her lips, gently, pushing them even wider than they had flowered on their own, tugging the lips, and sliding her fingers into Bonnie's wet, dripping cunt starting to finger fuck her. Then Megan's tongue was licking from the bottom of the slit to the top just so close to but not yet touching Bonnie's prominent clit.

Bonnie was sighing and moaning as Megan continued her oral and manual assault on her friend. Bonnie started thrusting her ass upward and begging Megan to continue her onslaught on the pleasure palace.

"There! Yes, there! That's it! Right there! Oh, please! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm so close! Stop teasing me! Please! Please! Lick my clit! Suck it! Oh! Yes! Yes! So close! So close!" Bonnie's large clit disappeared between Megan's lips. As Megan's tongue licked the juices, Bonnie's words turned into incoherent babbling and moaning as her legs started quivering and twitching. Her body exploded in orgasm after orgasm from Megan's oral pleasuring until Bonnie said, "Enough! Enough!".

Megan stopped and, in a final paroxysm, clear fluid shot from Bonnie's cunt soaking Megan's face even more and soaking Megan's back too.

Megan then crawled up on the bed next to Bonnie to cuddle and hold her tight.

My refractory period had now obviously ended as I looked down to see my cock erect and dripping precum. I then excused myself to go back upstairs to recover the sildenafil tablets I had neglected to take into the basement with me. I found them and went into the kitchen to find a glass to fill with water to help me swallow the pills I hoped I would have reason to need.

I must have been gone for about 10 minutes when I returned to find a scene different from the one I had left.

When I tried to get a taste of them, the ladies made it perfectly clear they were too tender to be touched or to engage immediately in any further contact with anyone. l was left with a raging and dripping erection.

And you are left contemplating a sexually aroused male gazing at two lovely naked women as you wait for the next chapter. Rest assured there is more to come (and cum).