After the Wedding

Story Info
Two girls join me at the hotel after the wedding.
3.4k words
4.21
18.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 9 pm, and I was in the hotel room jerking off. I'd spent the day being a groomsman in a wedding fantasizing about fucking a bridesmaid, but all I ended up doing was getting high with the valet workers and falling asleep during the father of the bride's speech. The woman on the screen stretched her ass apart, begging for a hard cock to penetrate her. The video paused and some options appeared on the screen. "Get up and leave", "Fuck her pussy", "Tell her to keep sucking your cock". I'd somehow managed to find an interactive porno that takes place in a wedding.

The video takes you, the viewer, through a POV of a wedding, where all the guests are porn stars. I was in the middle of fucking one of the bridesmaids in the movie, wishing I could have pulled off the real thing that day. I keep watching. Eventually the bride shows up and is shocked that I'm fucking her bridesmaid, but after seeing how big your dick is, decides to join in and we all have a threesome. Gotta love the realistic nature of porn. I glance at the clock, its already 9:30, I should get going. There's an after party a few blocks from the hotel and I have to at least make an appearance. People would notice if I didn't go at all. I throw on my tuxedo jacket and head out.

A few blocks away and I find the place. Some bar has been rented out and there are free drinks for everyone. A large dance floor is in the back, but instead of dancing there's some drunken karaoke going on. I would have preferred a dark club with a DJ. Maybe some blowjobs in the bathroom from some drunk bridesmaids. I hang out for a while, slap the groom on the back a few times as he gets wasted and wander to the back of the bar. There's a kitchen that's been all closed down for the night and I lean up on one of the tables for a rest. It's been a long day. Maybe I should just call it a night, I did my dues. I can finish that dumb wedding porno and go to sleep. I move through the room past some uncomfortably large stand mixers and find a door in the back. I could slip out now, avoiding anyone who might recognize me and make me stay for another drink, no one would notice. I quietly take leave and slip into the back alley.

As I check my pockets to make sure I have everything I hear a girls voice not too far away say something about a wedding party. I glance up and see two cute girls sitting at a table in the back patio at the next bar over. I walk over to chat with them - why not, I don't have anything better to do.

"Yeah, its a wedding after party. I've been up since 10 am doing wedding duties." I say as I get closer.

The girl on the left is slightly heavier set, with a round face. Her brown hair pulled back into pony tail. She's dressed in sweat pants which don't flatter the body much, but it looks like she could have a nice ass underneath it all. The girl on the right is super cute, wavy brown hair, petite frame, probably small A or maybe AA cup breasts. She smiles and a mouth full of braces meets me as she speaks up. "Oh, a wedding. How was it?"

"Honestly," I reply, "pretty good. But I'm just tired of putting on a show. Ready to relax."

"Well, you can relax with us if you like."

We get to talking and I learn that the petite girl's name is Margot, and her friend with the ass is Julie. They're 23 years old and seemed a little suspicious of me being 30, but get over it quickly. Margot speaks a bit of Spanish for some reason and I reply with some half broken Spanish. We chat a bit, flirting heavily now. After failing to get the bridesmaids all day, I was ready for some action. Maybe this girl wants to come back to my hotel room. Maybe the other one wants to watch? Let's see what Margot's in to.

"I'm headed back to my hotel now, you can come if you like, but know the only two things I'm interested in doing with you is getting high or having sex. So if one of those appeals to you, let's go, if not that's cool too, but I'm going to take my leave.

Margot looked a bit shocked. "I don't, what? You're leaving"

"You heard me" I say sternly. It's time to start demonstrating what the night will have in store.

I turn and walk away, back towards the hotel.

I get half way down the block when I hear running behind me and Margot catches up. She grabs my hand and I turn around. She looks up at me with her big brown eyes, "I, uh, I want to come back to your hotel room." She looks at the ground.

I put my hand on her chin and lift her face to look at me again. "I want to come back to your room sir" I tell her.

She moans slightly at my command to her before whispering "I want to come back to your room, sir."

"Margot, when you step in to my room, you will belong to me, do you understand? As long as your are in my room you will do as I say. You will address me as 'Sir' and will speak only when spoken to. Do I make myself clear?

"Yes...sir". Margo looks like she's holding back an orgasm right there in the street. She's at least getting wet, I can't wait to push my hand down her pants, but perhaps best not to do that right here. I walk back to Julie, who has been watching us from their table this whole time and I speak with her.

"I'm taking Margot back to my hotel room to fuck her. She is going to be my cumslut tonight, and will be addressing me as sir. You're welcome to come watch if you like. I might even let you join in depending on how I feel.

Julie looks as horny as Margot and stares up at me with big blue eyes. "Fuck, yes, sir" she says.

I smile at her, maybe Julie will be just as fun as Margot to have around. I turn to go with the girls behind me. We walk the 3 blocks back to my hotel, and make our way through the lobby into the elevator. As we step into the elevator I decide we're close enough to start having some fun.

"Margot, open your mouth and stick out your tongue"

"What?" She replies as she turns to look at me.

I grab her jaw firmly and open her mouth with my fingers. "I said, open your mouth and stick out your tongue, slut. We're going to have to teach you some lessons tonight, aren't we?"

Margot moans as I release her and she slowly opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out, her braces glinting in the light.

"Good," I say, "Now don't move" I take my index and middle finger and slowly insert them into her mouth. Just up to the first knuckle and move them back and forth. It's only a couple inches so she doesn't gag, but the saliva is starting to pool. I keep my fingers in her mouth. "Don't close your mouth." I order her. "Stay exactly as you are. Keep your tongue out, just like that". I keep moving my fingers back and forth as she starts to drool. The first droplets dribble down her chin, and then a larger glob falls out of her mouth, hitting her shirt and dropping to the floor with a splat. I pull my fingers out slowly, making sure she doesn't close her mouth. Margot is standing there, with her tongue out, dripping spit onto the floor. She looks hot and flustered. We're almost to my floor.

"Julie, we're just about to my floor. Do me a favor and shove your hand down Margot's pants. I want to know how wet her pussy is. "Yes sir" Julie replies, and quickly complies. She takes her hand and sticks it right down Margot's pants, under her panties and I can see her moving her fingers, perhaps fingering her friend a bit. She pulls her hand out and its visibly wet with pussy juice. She pushes her fingers together and apart a few times showing off the juice before sticking it in her mouth and sucking them clean. "She's wet for you, sir" Julie smiles at me.

The elevator arrives at my floor, Margot still hasn't closed her mouth. "You can close your mouth, slut" I say as we step out. Margot complies and the girls follow me down the hall to my room.

My cock is in a state of half hard half soft. Its been growing hard and flaccid for the last hour as I've interacted with the girls, but it's finally aching to get out. We enter my room and I shut the door behind me, the girls move forward into the main part of the room which just has a large king size bed, a desk, and one chair. They stand in front of the bed and look back towards me expectantly.

"Pants and panties off, both of you," I order. "Let me see those pussies out. Your tops stay on." The girls strip off their sweat pants and panties. Margot's pussy is completely shaved, incredibly smooth. Julie has a very short haired and narrow landing strip above her pussy. As was apparent through their clothes, Margot doesn't have much of an ass, while Julie has a plump round ass, a perfect bubble butt jiggling around. "Damn Julie, turn around and show me that thing!" I say, Julie smiles and turns around, looking back over her shoulder at me "Yes sir" she says as she bounces her ass up and down for me.

"Fuck," I say "You're making me hard just watching you. Margot, on your knees, tongue out, just like before. And don't you close your mouth just because there's a little spit, am I clear" My eyes never leave Julie's ass, and as I make my orders I slowly take off my own pants and pull out my hardening cock, stroking it slowly. "Yes sir" I hear Margot say.

Julie bends over at the waist, keeping her legs perfectly straight. She reaches around and pulls her pussy lips apart giving me a good look straight inside her. She lets go and the pussy lips close back up as she reaches her hands to her ass cheeks and spreads them apart. I push my cock into Margot's mouth, my eyes never leaving Julies puckered asshole. I slowly saw back and forth letting Margot drool around the sides of my cock as Julie starts to twerk showing off her pussy and ass on full display before me.

"Damn Julie, I'm loving this ass, why don't you sit on that chair over there and rub your pussy while I keep fucking your friend's mouth. "Yes sir" replies Julie. She slowly saunters over to the chair swaying her bubble butt as she walks. She gives her hand a big, wide lick, getting it slobbery, before bringing it down to her pussy to start rubbing. While she's doing this my eyes never leave her pussy. I pull Margot's her head down further on my cock, inserting my length down her throat. When she starts to gag I pull back out, careful to never fully remove my cock from her mouth, but giving her throat the ability to rest. I ensure she cannot close her mouth, and encourage more spit to fall out onto her chest and the floor.

As Julie is on the chair making slow circles around her pussy, occasionally spreading her pussy lips apart giving me a good look up inside her, I keep my slow and steady fucking of Margot's mouth. She's starting to adjust to my length and I can get farther down her throat. I peel my eyes away from the pussy in front of me to look down at Margot's struggling face. I notice a huge puddle underneath Margot that does not appear to be spit. "Wow, fuck me slut, you're gushing pussy juice all over the carpet" Margot moans and attempts a "Yesh shir" with her mouth full of cock.

I pick up the pace of my thrusting and start to give her throat a proper fucking. In and out, the spit and slobber is coming out in a constant stream now onto Margot's shirt which I still have not let her take off. Her pussy gushing onto the floor. I can feel my orgasm approaching. I'm not anywhere close to done with these girls, but it might be best to cum quickly now, and then take my time before cumming a second or a third time. I pull out my cock from Margot's mouth and order her onto the bed. "On your back slut, legs up in the air." She complies, climbing up on the bed quickly. I'm standing on the floor and pull her pussy towards me. I look her right in the eyes as I fuck her tight cunt. I hear Julie moaning behind me, probably close to cumming herself as well.

I slam her pussy fast and quick with my cock. Margot starts to make sharp moaning noises with each thrust. I can feel my balls tighten as my thick rod gets ready to unleash inside her cum sleeve. I adjust my thrusts to be quicker but longer between each one, letting my cock pulse for a moment inside her tight slit a bit longer before sliding back and forth with a sudden jerk. I start cumming just a little bit, just pre cum, but I can tell there's a lot, it starts to coat the walls of Margot's pussy making it even more slippery. I keep up my rhythm as I continue to pump; the full spurts start filling up her tight pussy and start to spill out down the outside pussy lips. I stay silent, but Margot can feel the jizz filling up her cunt and she starts to cum herself and realizes what's happening. Our eye contact has sustained this time and she bites her lip at how hot the scenario is, knowing she must continue to hold her tongue until spoken to.

I stop thrusting as the last drops of cum get deposited into her cunt and stay still for a second or two as we catch our breath. I pull out with a loud wet sound and climb onto the bed moving up closer to her face, I slide my cock between Margots lips and push it down her throat up to the hilt, making her clean me off. She moves her tongue around and sucks the cum and pussy juice of my cock as I leave it there, in her throat.

"Julie, eat my cum out of Margot's pussy now." I ordered.

Julie and Margot both moan at this new development. I didn't know if they've had sex together before, but this particular experience was surely new to them. Julie climbed down from the chair and crawled toward the bed on all fours, her ass swaying behind her. She kneeled up next to Margot's cum filled hole and began to lap up my cum. She licked all the cum off of Margots thighs and around her pussy before sticking her tongue deep into Margot's pussy and lapping up the thick milky semen. Julie opened her mouth wide and guzzled up my cum, drinking it down as it flowed out of Margot. Margot moaned underneath me with my cock still in her mouth, softening only slightly but starting to harden up again. I pull my cock from her mouth, and lift myself up and forward to position my balls directly above Margots mouth. 


"Suck my balls now slut," I tell her, and she obediently starts sucking on my smooth balls. I slowly jerk my cock a few times enjoying Margots tongue slurping down my balls and the view of Julie eating Margots pussy, trying to get the last few drops of my cum from deep in her slit. Julie finishes up and leans back on her knees, looking up at me expectantly. She's still wearing her tight black top stretched across her tits, her naked pussy glistens with juices.

"What would you like me to do now, sir?" Julie asks.

I pull my balls out of Margot's mouth with a plop and walk over to the bathroom. I grab a shampoo bottle, about 1.5 inches in diameter at the base. "Julie, ass up in the air, open up that hole. I'm going to stretch you open and fuck your ass." Julie moaned at her orders and moved into position, reaching back and stretching her cheeks apart. I grab a bottle of lube off the bedside table and squirt it onto Julie's asshole, and then rub the shampoo bottle up and down her ass crack a few times, lubing it up. I position the base of the bottle right on her asshole and push. Julie moans at the pressure mounting until her hole starts to slowly gape. The bottle slides down into her ass about half way before slowing down. I stand up above her ass and push down harder, forcing the last several inches of the shampoo bottle into Julie's ass. It slid down as Julie moaned even louder. I stop with just the small spout of the bottle poking out, her asshole closing around the narrower top.

"Fuck Julie, your ass swallowed that bottle!" I stroked my hard cock admiring the anal powers of this sexy slut that I had only met that night. I pulled at the shampoo bottle, getting a grip on it, and then started fucking Julie's ass, in and out with the bottle. I picked up the pace, fucking her ass hard with the bottle. Julie was moaning and yelling "har-der, yes, sir, yes, fuck, my, ass har-der! Fuck! My! Ass! Uh! Uhh! UHH!" She started to cum as I drilled her hole. I pulled the bottle out with an audible PLOP and admired the gaping anal canal before me.

After I yanked out the bottle I mounted her myself. Moving my cock directly into her gaping crevice and pushed to the hilt in one move. I fucked vigorously, faster than I had been with the bottle. Margot, still on the bed, stared at us and started rubbing her own pussy. She looked close to orgasm already. Julie's eyes rolled as she started cumming multiple times in a row from the hard pounding. I couldn't contain myself, even after pumping Margot's pussy full of cum just mere minutes before, I started to explode in Julie's ass, dumping spurt after spurt of hot thick cum. I filled her ass deep but continued cumming as I pulled out my cock. I jerked a few times and a final spurt landed across her asshole, combining with the drips that were starting to ooze out. I admired the damage I'd done, as Julie panted, having difficulty coming to her senses.

Part of me wanted to continue right then and there, but after cumming so hard twice in a row It would probably be best to take a break. Julie and Margot also looked completely spent. In fact, both of them appeared to be on the verge of passing out. Margot, still lying on the bed, had pulled a pillow half over her face. Her pussy slightly red from the intense rubbing she'd just performed. A wet patch of cunt juice under her pussy stained the blanket. Good thing its a hotel and that's someone else's problem. Julie meanwhile had collapsed on the floor and had pulled a couple random articles of clothing over her body. Cum continued to ooze from her swollen ass. Her hole was actually starting to pucker up and looked twice as large as earlier.

I breathed a sigh. This was a good night. I glanced at the clock. 1:30 am. And the night's only just beginning. I smiled and walked to the bathroom to take a warm relaxing shower, thinking of what should come next....

To be continued...