After Work Drink with Goddess

Story Info
Poodle gets a reward at the bar.
1.6k words
4.08
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a busy day at Goddess'. She had busy weekend and much cleaning and maintenance was required to prepare for next week's appointments. Finally though, the dungeon was clean enough to satisfy the strictest of reviews, or so I thought.

"Poodle," said Goddess. "Why are the paddles not in descending order of size?" she asked. I had no answer because the error was patently visible as a 18" black strap was hanging to the left of the 24" oxblood strap.

I took the two straps off the wall and then proceeded to the middle of the room. "Position yourself Poodle," said Goddess. "But we may as well make a bit of money from this so I will need about five minutes to set up the camera."

I lay myself across the low but old style gym vaulting horse with my legs spread wide close to the rings near the floor and my arms dangling a short distance from another set of rings. The room got a bit brighter as the filming lights came on and then Goddess stepped into view.

Resplendent as ever in a pair of blue high waisted tights with a white t-shirt tucked loosely into the waist she proceeded to attach my right then my left ankle. She paused momentarily to give my back a gentle caress through my maids uniform and then as she walked to the front pulled her hair back.

Kneeling down she gave my arms a little and a pull on the collar ring of the leather gear encircling my head. I knew she wanted me to pull myself as far over the vaulting horse as possible. My hamstrings began to pull as she very snugly tied first the head gear and then wrists to the center ring on the vaulting horse.

She picked up the 18" black strap and stroked my arms with it allowing the scent to reach my nose and then walked out of view. I knew she was behind me as my skirt was lifted and tucked into my apron. A caress of my silk panties and then a push on the plug in my bottom was quickly followed by a not so gentle stroke of the strap. They strokes began slowly and then built in intensity and when the first groans escaped my gag they stopped.

I felt my panties lowered beneath my buttocks and a soft caress and as before a slight push on the plug in my anus. I heard her bear feet pad across the floor and then felt her near my head again as a slightly different scented strap caressed my face and the tip of my nose.

Again I sensed her move behind me and what followed was what I had silently feared, the 18" black strap was but a prelude to the intensity of the 24" oxblood strap. I lost count at 20 strokes about when my grunts of endurance broke into cries and possibly shrieks of pain as the strap was laid across my buttocks. When a sobbing began after a staccato of five strokes the strapping stopped. A hand was laid across my back gently and my bottom caressed as my breathing ceased to be gasping a returned to normal. I stayed in position as all ropes were loosened until Goddess finally spoke. "Look up Poodle," she said. And I watched as she pointedly put the straps in their rightful place on the wall.

"OK Poodle," she said. "Up you get and let's go get a beer as I am thirsty after that workout." She looked at me for a minute and then said "White high waist panties and camisole, jeans, boots and French blue shirt and a collar but not the subtle thin silver one, the leather one with the obvious buckle in back."

I did as instructed by quickly removing my cleaning outfit and accoutrements and reached towards my bottom only to hear "Stop there Poodle, the plug stays in." Soon ready myself - I saw what was expected next and buttoned Goddess blouse up the back to the priest style collar and then zipped the knee high boots.

Soon we were sitting at the bar of a dimly lit place. I was positive the other patrons could see the buckle of my collar and my cheeks had an almost permanent subtle blush as a result - everyone noticed Goddess.

Goddess' friend Alice was behind the bar. Tall and thin with small breasts that were not much larger than nipples, Goddess knew that Alice took my breath away. She was wearing a low cut blouse and mini skirt tonight even though it was Sunday and there weren't many patrons. As she reached lower in the fridge I would catch glimpses of blue silk panties and when she reached into the bottle well I would see her blue camisole which the ecru blouse did little to hide anyhow.

When my beer was about half finished Goddess looked at me and said, "Take your beer and follow Alice Poodle." Alice smiled and picked up an empty pint glass and began to walk away. I quickly followed her into the the ladies room.

Alice walked into a stall and faced me beckoning me close as she unbuttoned her blouse so her camisole was fully visible. She took my hand and as she did said, "Goddess said she gave you a good strapping but admitted it was more for the movie than anything you actually did wrong so now is weekly reward time as you are actually a good boy." She took my hand to her breast where I felt her hardening nipple. Her other hand soon went behind my head and my mouth was pushed over her nipple poking against the camisole and she said, "Suck Poodle." As the Eurogliders said, "Heaven is a place on Earth!"

As I continued to suck she pushed my hand under her skirt and I could feel the heat. Soon she paused the sucking and pushed me slightly back and undid my shirt and toyed with nipples till they were close to exploding as white flashes of pain leapt through my head when her nails dug in.

She proceeded to undo my pants and lower them and my panties past my knees as she pushed me my knees on the floor. This time, with both hands she pulled my head into the silk of her high waisted blue panties. "You know what to do Poodle," she said. I began to lick, allowing my tongue to find her rapidly engorging clitoris and using my tongue to slide the silk across her clitoris. Soon, she pulled me tight and audibly groaned as her stomach contracted.

Breathing audibly and visibly flushed she squatted in front of me and held up a key. She then unlocked my chastity cage and positioned my beer in front of me. She looked at me and smiled and said, "You have as long as it takes me to get ready to return to work Poodle."

I quickly removed my chastity and began to stroke my almost instantly erect penis. I watched as Alice lowered her own panties and gave a little stroke to a clearly still excited clitoris and she sighed with a smile. She then positioned the empty pint glass beneath her vagina and began to pee. The glass began to fill and she looked at me and said, "I am going to fill this up as slowly as I can because you are such a good boy but I don't want Goddess mad at me so you better get going but no release until permission."

I watched the glass filling as Alice smiled at me. I was edged to the point of loss of control as the glass was almost filled and Alice said, "Now Poodle!" With a final stroke my almost boiling cum burst forth and splashed into my beer.

"I need cleaning Poodle," said Alice. Again I moved forward and licked the drips off her labia. "We can't leave a mess Poodle," she said and pointed at the little bit of cum that had missed the glass which I, a bit hesitantly, proceeded to lick from the floor.

Alice and I put our clothes back together and picked up our glasses. With a bounce in her step and a certain satisfaction in my posture Alice put her arm around my waist and we rejoined Goddess at the bar.

Goddess smiled deeply and tussled my hair as she did when in a good mood. "Alice looks very satisfied," said Goddess as she dipped her finger into my beer. "Salty," she said and giggled just a little.

Alice had pointedly put her glass on the bar in front of us. "How many shots in a pint glass Alice," asked Goddess.

"Ten," was Alice's reply.

"What is that at the bottom of the daily special board," asked Goddess. And sure enough there was an Alice's Nectar for $100.

"I think you know what to do Alice," said Goddess as Alice proceeded to line up 10 shot glasses and slowly fill them from her glass.

"And Poodle, what do you need to do?" asked Goddess. I reached into my pocket and removed my money clip counting off ten $100 dollars bills. Goddess proceeded to place a bill under each glass.

"On the count of three Poodle," said Goddess. On three I took the first shot and drained it as as Alice picked up the bill. I made it through all ten as Alice smiled approvingly and Goddess giggled. Goddess then passed me my beer and said, "Now the chaser Poodle." I quickly drained the salty beer.

Alice pulled down some top shelf tequila and filled up a half dozen shot glasses. Keeping two in front of herself she slide two in front of Goddess and two towards me. "On the house," she said. "Thank-you Poodle for getting us both our rewards this week." We drank the shots as Goddess tussled my hair and rested her hand on my back. A lovely end to a lovely day.