All Comments on 'Afternoon Delight'

by floydharder

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
semperu69semperu69almost 14 years ago

Hell I didn't wait till the end to jerk off. All thru it till I came.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very hot

Amanda sounds even sluttier than my wife, and that's saying something!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Encore

Great story, great detail and very, very stimulating. She didn't have any difficulty in getting it on with Chris, starting with the passionate kissing in the hall and then she spent an unequal and inordinate amount of time sexing with Chris. Finally, whispering Yes, call me...oh yes - Dylan is going to regret this, she is going to get a lot of Chris!!!

We're (your readers) are hoping for a very lurid, vivid detail of more about her and with Chris...And...does she expand her trysts on her own?

floydharderfloydharderalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Cum back with more?

Exactly the reactions I am looking for from my stories! I shall grant your wishes, bringing you more fun from Amanda and Chris! Dylan may play a small role, hahaha! Now... to get writing!

floydharderfloydharderalmost 14 years agoAuthor
There are others!

Please read my other stories, just recently posted. Give me feedback if you wish, thanx! ~ Floyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An extra participant?

Loved the story - very credible and horny but I am wondering who Doug is?,

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
A Slut is Born

Love to read these type of stories where the husband sets his wife up with a friend. All his wife needed was a little encouragement to let that inner slut out. Love the development of the story how the husband set the stage from the initial phone call to the husband throwing cold water on her breasts and massaging them. In no time at all she's engaged in a spit roast with her new friend banging away at her pussy. Several orgasms later she gets to experience the joys of double penetration as her husband and her new friend begin to ream her good. A Slut is Born.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous