Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, done," I said, coming up from Sarah's body with a grin. Nicole was sneering at me, and Matt looked like he wanted to cough up a lung, he was so jealous. That just made me laugh more as I helped Sarah up and we retook our seats.

Another new hand and the two kings, in front of Miranda and Sarah, were the first things I noticed and then I narrowed down the loser to Nicole with a three.

"Well, I guess you called it," I laughed, looking at Sarah.

"God damn it," Nicole muttered, sitting next to John.

"OK, come on," Sarah said, motioning for Miranda to follow her to the hallway.

I contented myself in watching the awkward shit around me for a moment - John was still following Miranda everywhere she went with his eyes, and Matt was little better with Sarah. Nicole was less obsessed with John, but she frequently glanced over to him.

Fuckin' virgins, I chuckled to myself.

"What are you laughing at?" Nicole asked me.

"Nothing, nothing," I said. "Just thinking how I wouldn't have expected to be hanging out with you guys tonight. I sorta had other plans."

"Well, we're glad you're here," Sarah said as she and Miranda returned to the circle of seats. Miranda gave me a smile, but no one echoed Sarah like I would expect. To be honest, I kind of didn't care but also kind of did - I'd been on my good behaviour! They did not want to see me acting rude.

"Alright, Nicole. Miranda and I have decided. We dare you to take off one item of clothing, your choice," Sarah said.

"There we go, now things are getting interesting," I grinned.

Nicole gaped her mouth open for a second before shutting it with a click. "That seems a bit much," she said.

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked.

"I mean I didn't know people might be getting naked in this game," Nicole said.

"This is supposed to just be the good bits of Truth or Dare," I said. "What were you thinking could happen?"

"I don't know. Not... I don't know," she said, then turned to Miranda. "Really?"

"Yeah, really," Miranda nodded. "But we did take it easy and gave you a choice, Nicole."

Nicole ground on that one for a hot second before sighing. She reached under her skirt, only half standing to do so, and then she had pulled down her underwear. I was surprised they weren't full panties - Nicole had been wearing a thong! Nothing as skimpy as Sarah, but still. She flashed just a bit of leg when she was doing it, and her kilt skirt continued to cover her as she sat down again and kept her legs together.

"Boo," I called. "We want skin."

"Fuck off," Nicole said, and threw her panties at me.

I laughed and caught them, rubbing my cheek on them. "Hey, they're still warm!"

This made Sarah laugh and Miranda snort, and Nicole to blush. "No they're not," she muttered.

"Whatever, guys. It's not even a big deal, let's play again," Sarah said.

I pocketed the thong, no one asking for it back or paying attention as our redhead host began to deal.

I flipped over a Jack and smirked, but that feeling turned a little sour when fuckin' Matt also flipped a Jack.

"Oooh, tied for the bottom," Sarah cheered, pointing at Nicole and Miranda sitting on either side of John. They'd both flipped Sevens.

Miranda smiled a little and shrugged, but Nicole threw her card down on the table. "Shit," she sighed.

"Awe, hun," Sarah giggled. "It's just chance, right?"

"Fuck off, Sarah," Nicole frowned, not enjoying her own words getting thrown back at her.

"Come on, dork," I said, standing and motioning to Matt to follow me to the hall. When he did I crossed my arms and looked down at him. Matt was pretty fucking average in every way. Average height, average build. I'd say he had a forgettable face, but that dumb look on it still made him punchable. "Let me guess, you don't have any ideas," I said.

"Uh, well we could... make them kiss again?" Matt said.

"Oh, you liked that huh?" I smirked. "I thought you were all eyes for Sarah tonight."

"What? No, I'm just- We're friends," Matt said.

"Yeah, whatever," I said. "Alright, we can make Miranda and Nicole kiss, but we're ramping things up."

"What does that mean?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and shoved him back towards the room. "Exactly what I said."

We returned and Matt moved to his seat, while I stood behind my chair for a moment. "Alright. Miranda and Nicole, I dare you two to make out - I'm talking open mouth with tongue. Some groping optional."

Nicole sighed and looked up at the ceiling for a moment, and I assume she'd guessed this was coming.

"Matt, you agreed to that?" John asked, looking at his friend in surprise.

"Uh, I guess," Matt shrugged.

"Do you have aproblem with it?" I asked John.

He flushed and looked like he wanted to try and bolt for a moment rather than answer the question.

"Well, at least I get a chance to up my grade from just 'fine,'" Miranda joked. She stood up and stepped around John, reaching out and pulling Nicole up to stand with her. "You ready?"

Nicole took in a breath, then shrugged. "Yeah, let's get this over with."

Miranda leaned in close, holding Nicole by the waist, until they were almost nose to nose. Miranda was taller than Nicole, and so leaned down slightly to do it. Nicole had her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted, expecting the kiss, but Miranda got close enough that they could feel each other's breath on their lips but didn't close the distance. The tension built for one long moment, and then Nicole tilted her chin up a bit more and raised on her toes, closing the gap.

This kiss was a lot better than the last one. Their lips worked, and I could see tongue action going on. Both of the hot girls had their eyes closed, but Miranda was massaging Nicole's sides lightly and Nicole raised her arms, wrapping them around Miranda's neck as they made out.

"Nice," I laughed, nodding along with the action. "Now grab her ass."

Unfortunately instead of following my suggestion, that made Nicole pull away from Miranda and scowl at me. "Fuck off, Tom. Show's over."

"Aw, come on," I said.

"Yeah, you girls were just getting into it," Sarah teased.

"You're a pretty good kisser," Miranda said, stopping Nicole from turning away with a hand on her arm.

"Uh, thanks," Nicole said. "You're... better than fine."

"She should be, I taught her everything she knows," Sarah laughed.

"Wait, what?" John asked, perking up.

Miranda sighed. "Nice way to let the cat out of the bag, Sarah." She turned to John. "Sarah made it her mission to try and teach all of her friends how to kiss properly - it was fun, but I think she was just in it cause she's a closet lesbian."

"Hey now," Sarah said with mock outrage. "I'm an equal opportunity kisser, thank you very much."

Yeah, way more than just kissing, I smirked, keeping that thought to myself.

The girls took their seats, and Sarah shuffled the deck.

"Ah, fuck me," I groaned, flipping over the Ace of Clubs.

"Oh yeah, finally a winner," Miranda crowed. She looked around the group, then set her gaze on me and tapped her lips with a finger. "Hmm. I don't know Tom, this is the first time you lost. Maybe I should pay you back, yeah? Get you to kiss one of the other boys?"

"Yeah, I don't do that," I said, not even joking a little bit.

"Spoil sport," Sarah grumbled good naturedly.

"Hey, wait. Why does Tom get to refuse something but I don't?" Nicole said. "It's just a kiss, right?"

"Did youenjoy the kiss?" I asked Nicole.

"What does that have to do with it?"

"Well, you didn't know. And now you do. I, on the other hand, know that I won't," I said.

Miranda cocked her head and looked at me with that wrinkled-brow thoughtful expression. "Wait, does that mean you've kissed a guy before, Tom?"

"Yeah, no," I said. "But I've done a threesome with a chick and another dude before. It can be fun, but I don't need to get any more physical with a guy than that."

"So does this mean Tom's out?" Nicole asked.

"Actually, I haven't given him a dare yet," Miranda said. "And I was just teasing about making him kiss a guy. If you get a chance to Nicole you can, but I'm not really into that."

"So whatare you daring him to do, babe?" Sarah asked.

Miranda looked me up and down. "Tom, I dare you to go shirtless for the rest of the game."

I snorted. "Oh, so you've heard the rumours?"

"Rumours?" John asked.

I stood up and peeled my shirt off slowly, revealing my muscled torso, my hard pecs and my nice, beefy arms. Overall, I wasn't where I thought I could be in terms of getting cut, but I also wasn't really looking to torture myself at the moment. I had a faint six-pack of abs, that was good enough for me right now.

"Woooo!" Sarah cat-called me.

I twirled my t-shirt and tossed it to her across the coffee table. "Well, Miranda," I asked, flexing my torso a bit. "What do you think?"

Miranda's eyes were wide as she took me in, and she opened her mouth and then closed with a nod. "Yep."

I chuckled. "How about you, Nicole?"

"What?" she asked, startled out of her own staring.

I just winked at her and then sat down and lounged in my chair. "Anyone want to play I show you mine, you show me yours?"

Sarah leaned forward and started dealing the cards again. "Maybe on the next dare!" Once she was done and we all flipped over our cards she got excited and pointed across the coffee table at Nicole. "It's the first Joker! You get to give a dare to everyone."

"Oh boy," Nicole said. "Fuck, I had ideas for individuals, not for everyone."

"You'll think of something," Matt said. "Just give her a minute, guys."

"Anyone want another drink while she's thinking?" Sarah asked.

Miranda raised her hand immediately. She'd been sneaking glances over at my naked abs and chest, and I was just waiting for her to meet my gaze. John held up a hand as well, following Miranda's lead, then Matt offered to help.

Fucking. Simp. I thought to myself. "Just grab a round for everyone," I said.

Sarah and Matt went out to the kitchen, leaving me with Miranda, John and Nicole.

"You can always just dare everyone to get naked," I suggested to Nicole.

"What? No, why would I do that?" Nicole said.

"Are you telling me you don't want to see the rest of me? Or John?" I asked.

"What?" John asked.

"No, of course not," Nicole panicked.

I huffed a laugh. "Alright, well you better come up with something good. Right now I think you're the big loser in this game, Nicole. Kissed Miranda twice, and sitting without your panties?"

"Fuck off, Tom," John said. "Leave her alone."

"I'm pretty sure she can speak for herself," I said. "Well, Nicole? Are you going to get some payback here or what?"

Sarah led Matt back into the room. She immediately came over and handed me a beer like the good girl she was, letting Matt hand out the rest. I gave her a wink, and she turned to the group as she stood with one hand on my shoulder. "Well, Nicole? What did you come up with."

"Tom made a good point," Nicole said, making John and Matt raise their eyebrows in surprise.

Yeah, fuck you too, I thought.

"But it's going to bite him in the ass I think," Nicole continued. "I dare everyone to take off one piece of clothing - socks don't count!"

"Oooh, spicy," Sarah laughed.

Miranda seemed more intrigued than anything, glancing between the guys. I noticed her eyes lingered on me a bit longer. John and Matt, however, looked like they could break out into a cold sweat from anxiety.

"Well I'm definitely not backing out," I said, throwing down the challenge.

"Neither am I," Sarah said. She started to peel off her crop top, but I stopped her and motioned for her to let me whisper to her. "Good idea," she said. "I'll be right back." She darted into the hall.

"I'm not out either," Miranda said. She stood and unbuttoned her jeans - I guess they were so full of holes she felt like that would be the smallest change in her attire, considering we could see most of her nicely toned legs anyways. Miranda shimmied the tight waist and ass over her cute butt, hopping once to force them down and inadvertently bouncing her tits in her baseball tee. Once the jeans were off, she slung them over the back of her couch, clad in a pair of soft pink panties that hugged her ass and showed off a little cheek, but didn't reveal anything else.

"Come on, boys," Sarah said, coming back into the room. She was holding her athletic bra and was still wearing her crop top like I suggested. This left the lowest curves of her bare tits teasing from under her shirt. "You got Miranda's pants off, and my girls are just begging to come out and say hello. Don't tell me you're out."

John and Matt looked to each other, and decided they were in. Matt took off his shirt - he was the skinnier of the two, though in my opinion he looked like a fucking scarecrow that hadn't seen the sun in years. His pasty chest was flat and bright white like the fucking moon. John, the slightly chunkier of the two guys, opted to drop his jeans. Underneath he was wearing a loose pair of boxers, an obvious tenting showing that Miranda and Sarah's loss of clothes was impacting him.

"Alright, Tom," Nicole said, grinning at me smugly. "I guess you don't have much of a choice."

"No, I don't," I said, standing up and stretching my arms over my head, once again showing off my physique. "Of course, Sarah knows this but you guys wouldn't," I continued, unbuttoning my jeans. "I don't wear underwear."

I dropped my pants, kicking them off of my feet, leaving me naked.

"Holy fuck," Miranda said, her eyes large as she took in the Hog.

"Oh my god," Nicole squealed, hiding her eyes behind her hands before immediately peeking through her fingers.

"Dude, some warning please," Matt said, looking away.

John's eyes went wide as well, and he gulped like he'd just had a life changing realization that there were some people who were just better than him.

"Meet the Hog," I said, reaching down and fondling my cock. I was still soft, the little bit of teasing that had happened so far not enough to provoke more than a soft chub during Sarah's lap dance. I was a show-er, not a grower, as they say, and soft the Hog hung about nine inches between my legs.

"Tom, no one calls it the Hog but you," Sarah said.

"That's so gross," Nicole said, but I noted that she wasn't looking away any more.

"Do I need to bring up those texts from last Saturday?" I asked Sarah.

She immediately flushed. "OK, so maybe, sometimes, people call it the Hog."

I just stood there for a moment, cock in hand, letting the girls get a good look. Sarah had experienced the Hog plenty, but she still licked her lips when she looked at it. Miranda was biting the corner of her bottom lip, looking like she couldn't comprehend what she was looking at, but also curious. Nicole kept up the 'I can't watch, but I can't look away' routine.

The guys were even funnier - Matt tried his damnedest to look anywhere but at me, while John would glare at me, get this guilty look, then look to Miranda to see if she was still looking at me.

"Alright, Sarah," I said, ending the show and patting her on the ass next to me. "Let's get this game moving."

Matt revealed a Jack, and I dodged a dare bullet by one as both Sarah and Nicole turned over Threes under my Four.

"Can wenot do the kissing thing again?" Nicole asked.

"Awe, you've tried the apprentice. I wanted my chance to show you what the master can do," Sarah laughed.

Meanwhile Matt looked like he was torn between what he wanted to do. Here he was, horny as fuck over Sarah, and he could dare her to do anything - he just also had to dare Nicole to do the same thing.Fuckin' nerds.

"Well, Matt?" Sarah asked. She'd gone back over to her seat next to him, and now she put a hand on his knee and leaned closer to him. "What are you going to dare us to do?"

"I dare you to..." he trailed off. "Um. I dare you both to flash me your boobs."

"Matt!" Nicole was shocked.

"Dude," John said reproachfully.

"Dude!" I said at the same time, though I was mad he was just going to get them to flash him and not all of us.

"Haha, nice one," Sarah said, clapping her hands and sending her generous tits bouncing freely under her crop top. "Let's go out in the hall." She grabbed Matt's hand and pulled him off the couch, and grabbed Nicole's on the way and practically dragged them out of the room.

"Well," I said. "That doesn't feel fair at all." I was sitting with my legs spread, letting the Hog get some air. "What do you think, Miranda, want to give me and John a show to make it up to us?"

Miranda blushed and realized I'd caught her staring. "No, not unless I have to."

"Dude, could you be any more of a dick?" John said to me.

I chuckled. "I mean, if I had any more dick than this I'd probably get light headed when I'm hard."

"No, I said- oh, never mind," John sighed.

The three others came back into the room, Sarah bouncing along happily and Matt looking like he'd seen God and was floating on air. Nicole was last in, adjusting her tits in her bra under her black t-shirt.

"Get a good view?" I asked Matt.

"Uh, yeah," he said.

"Nice," I laughed, and offered him a high five.

He made a weird look, but high-fived me anyway. Usually I wouldn't have bothered, but I'd started to come up with a plan and to kick it off I needed Matt to not hate me for the next few hands. Speaking of which...

Ace. Of Spades.

Fuck.

For a second I thought things could go very poorly, but then it was like the heavens opened up and said, 'Nay, Tom. Tonight will go perfectly for you.'

Sarah pulled a Queen of diamonds. She had the control.

And Nicole flipped an Ace of hearts.

"Oh, shit," Nicole sighed.

"Oooh, hoohoo," Sarah chuckled, making schemey steepled fingers. "So many options, so many options."

"Alright there, wicked witch of the west," Miranda said, snorting at her friend's antics. "Maybe control yourself just a little bit, yeah?"

"Fine, take the fun out of it," Sarah rolled her eyes. "Alright. So we've got Tom and Nicole. Hmmm, Tom and Nicole... I know! Nicole, for the rest of the game except during dares, you need to sit on Tom's lap."

"Well that's not the worst," Nicole said, slowly standing up. She hesitated when she turned to me, looking down at the Hog again and sighed. She stepped in, turned and sat down on my right leg, close enough that she was resting her back against my shoulder when she leaned backwards a touch.

What I was fairly certain she hadn't been planning was stepping back far enough that when she went to sit down, I was able to shift my leg and end up with her sitting her bare ass on me instead of her skirt. I immediately wrapped my arm around her waist, holding her in place as she went still, feeling my skin on hers.

"Not that bad at all," I said with a grin.

Sarah dealt, and when I leaned forward to flip my card over I felt my cock graze against Nicole's bare leg. She pulled away quickly, glancing at me, but I made sure not to look like anything had happened. I flipped over a King, and Nicole flipped over a six.

John ended up being our low card with a two, and unfortunately Matt joined me with a king of his own. Or was it fortunate?

"Alright, I gotta go to the hall," I said, patting Nicole on the side of her ass. She stood up and didn't say anything about my touching her - if I'd tried to do that before, she would have bitten my fucking head off.Progress.

Matt followed me out to the hall, and I turned to him. "Dude," he said. "Could you point that thing somewhere else?"

"I'm not even fucking hard," I said. "Get over yourself. Look, the way I figure it, John has got a case of the down-bad's for Miranda, right?"

Matt looked flustered. "What? I wouldn't know-"