Agents of Pleasure Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige's eyes went wide, "Okay, that sounds good...then what?"

"Once we have him in that frame of mind, he'll give us everything he's got...trust me!"

"Oh my God, okay...I think!"

Chad came back with the drinks and they spent the next ten minutes catching up on events. "Paige, Did I tell you Tom Brecher was coming by in the morning to begin setting up for Monday?"

"Yes, you mentioned it; we're all set."

"I kinda want to see how she reacts to Tom this time!"

"I've been encouraging her to think about dating again; we'll just have to be patient."

Shifting gears Marie said, "Chad, while I'm thinking of it, this fun we're going to have tonight; are we keeping that a secret from Rob?"

"I'm not going to say anything; I'll leave it up to you."

"Then while we're on this subject, is Paige free to join me and Robert one of these days?"

Chad glanced over at his fiancee, "I told you," the redhead joked, "she's like the woman who's eating lunch and wondering what's for dinner!"

"Know what Marie? Paige and I are gonna enjoy this moment right here! There are other bridges to cross tomorrow!"

"Beautifully said, sexy man! And thank you for inviting me!"

"Sexy, yeah! Coming from you that's a real compliment!" Chad looked at Paige, "That dance she did the other night, Paige, seriously...did you ever see anything as sexy as that in your whole life?"

Paige blushed, "Uh, no!" She reached over and took Marie's hand, "We definitely need an encore one of these days!"

"Tell you what, Luv! Let's you and me put something together for Chad and Robert one of these days, okay? It's too busy right now, but once the summer is over?"

Paige was incredulous, "Are you serious? You and me put on a show for them?"

"Totally serious, it'll be fun!" Marie finished her drink and put down her glass. She stared at Paige, then Chad, "Speaking of fun, I only have until 10:45 tonight; I promised Kayla!"

"Oh Damn!" said Chad tongue-in-cheek, "You mean we don't have all night?"

The girls both laughed and Paige said, "All night? You think you can keep up with us?"

"Good point! I'm not twenty anymore! But enough talk, do either of you know a good way to get started?"

"I do!" said his fiance, "Watch this, Marie!"

Paige stood up and took Chad's hand; he got up and she sat him in the corner of the couch facing Marie. Kneeling beside him, she looked over her shoulder at their brunette friend and said, "So fucking horny, let's destroy this wimp, Marie!"

She leaned into him for a kiss; he grabbed her and held on tight as (right from the start,) it wasn't fiery, it was explosive! It felt like Chad was almost desperate; he sucked her tongue into his mouth and they went at it like frantically! It was so hot looking Paige heard Marie exclaim, "Holy SHIT!"

The brunette scooted up behind them and began sensuously running her hands up and down Paige's legs. She was listening to them moaning into each other's mouth and just for fun, she started finger-tipping the inside of her redheaded friend's thighs, inching her fingers up to her pussy and ass. "Chad, Paige's ass is so fucking sexy! Oh my God! I just wanna kiss and suck her ass! Don't you?" Paige's moans went up an octave, a sure sign that what Marie said got to her!

Chad's right hand was sliding up and down Paige's back, but Marie grabbed it and drew it down to his fiance's ass, "Feel it Chad, feel her ass...Mmmm, such a fucking beautiful ass!" Chad pushed his hand down her shorts and began fingering Paige's ass crack and Marie reached underneath and cupped her pussy right through the shorts. "Goddd, so nice! Sooo Sexy!"

Marie got up and went around to the other side. Standing next to them, she brought her face close to the still-kissing couple and said, "May I have a turn, Paige? Please?" Paige leaned back and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Chad was still fondling her butt as Marie bent over and let her lips take up where Paige's left off! Chad was a very good kisser, and Marie got lost in it fast! Paige had never seen him kiss another woman before, and she was quite fascinated by it! Chad let go of Paige's tush and he reached around Marie's head and pulled her over the armrest into his lap.

"Now you kiss her Paige!" he said breathing heavily. From this angle, their lesbian kiss would be upside down, but that didn't matter; the two girls went at it right in Chad's lap while he pushed one hand down the back of Paige's shorts again, and the other between Marie's legs cupping her pussy!

Paige Frenched her for at least a minute, squirming the whole time as Chad's middle finger pushed at her anus! She paused to breathe and said, "I think he loves to watch us make out!"

"Yeah, what a guy!"

The redhead looked at Chad, "Want to see her titties?"

"Fuck Yes!" Giggling the whole time, Paige reached down and picked up her friend's t-shirt baring her "B" cup boobs. He said it again, "Oh FUCK! Beautiful!"

Marie's nipples were stone hard, and Paige said, "I told her about your nipple-sucking skills, Hon; let's see how she responds, okay?"

Chad grinned and bent over, he squeezed her tits just enough to make the nipples jut out harder and then wrapped his lips around the left one! Marie held onto the back of his head with one hand, and with the other, she pulled Paige's head down until they were kissing again! Chad always started out slowly, gently flicking the teat with the tip of his tongue. But when he heard the overheated brunette begin to moan into his fiancee's mouth, he sucked harder...then harder!

Marie let go of the kiss and looked down at Chad sucking her tit, "Oh Fucckkk! Yess! That's really good! He's REALLY good at that, Luv! Ungghhh, fuckkk yesss...Mmmm!" She crushed a kiss back into Paige's mouth, but when Chad began folding her nipple back and forth, she squealed, "Holyyy Fucckk! Oh MY GODDD!" He switched to the other nipple and did the same. "OH GODDD YESSS!" Marie cried, "FUUCCKKK...Oh FUCCKKKK!" The kissing started up again, and Paige could literally feel Marie's body quaking!

The redhead kept the kiss going, but she opened her eyes and saw Chad's right hand. Somehow he had opened the snap on Marie's cut-offs and his hand was down the front fingering her clit! Marie was going nuts! Paige broke the kiss and reached for her other nipple, pinching it roughly, shaking the boob, and urging her friend to cum, "Oh yeah! He's got you now, you crazy slut! Feel that orgasm coming? Oh fuck yes, it's cumming you slut...go ahead, cum for us, it's okay! Let it go!"

All of a sudden Marie froze! Her whole body trembled and quaked for several seconds, and with a low guttural cry of "Ungghhhhgghhhh!" her ass jerked and she came hard; four or five spasms jolting her one right after the other!

Chad and Paige looked at each other and he said, "Mmmm, so fuckin' hot!"

Marie sat up and playfully shoved Paige away. "I...I thought we said HE was gonna be destroyed!"

Paige just laughed, "Some things can't be stopped, you horny thing! That was so amazing!"

"God, did that ever feel good, Oh my God, I can see why you might cum from that! I almost did at first!"

She leaned into Chad and began kissing him again; Paige just watched them for a few seconds and then realized, "Hey, I can get into that kiss too!" She pushed in there and the three-way kiss went zooming off into erotic! Tongues and lips were fighting each other and the redhead reached for Chad's cock; it was rock-hard inside his jeans! "Marie," she gasped, "Let's get him naked!"

The two women rolled onto the floor and they each took one shoe and sock. Paige undid his belt and unsnapped him, and together they yanked off his pants. Marie grabbed his boxers and when his nearly eight inches bounced out from under them, she turned to her friend and said, "Such a beautiful dick! It looked so yummy fucking your pussy the other night! I can't wait to see that again!"

They pulled him forward so they could get his polo shirt off, and when he was nude Marie said, "Suck it, Luv! Suck his cock! Let's see how much he can take!" The brunette scooted around behind the couch pushing down her shorts in the process.

Paige stood right in front of him, "Help me Chad, if you get me naked too, I'll suck you really good!"

He had her clothes off in ten seconds and the redhead dropped down between his legs and wrapped her hand around his erection at the base. His dick was so hard the skin was shiny and she cupped his balls and started licking up the shaft!

"Ohhh GODDD!" Chad moaned. He would have said something else, except Marie pulled his shoulders back and (leaning over the back of the couch) started another heated make-out session. The kissing was so fucking hot, and (combined with Paige sucking his dick) Chad was moaning non-stop! Marie reached lower and let her forefingers flick at both his nipples. She stopped the kiss and said, "Now, you big fuck! It's your turn! Look at that little slut down there sucking your big dick! Mmm...she's so fucking amazing, she just can't get enough of that beautiful cock! You gonna fuck us? Are you gonna fuck our horny cunts until we pass out? Mmm...I bet you will, but maybe you need to blow your load down her throat first! She wants it you know, she wants it bad! Fuck her mouth, Chad...Mmm...Fuck it!

Chad had a handful of Paige's hair, and it must have taken a lot of restraint to keep from fucking her face too hard. Marie slid around next to her girlfriend and ducked underneath so she could suck his balls and finger his asshole! A normal guy can only take so much of that; and in less than a minute, Chad roared, "FUUCCKKK!" and blasted his first load of the night down Paige's throat!

The little redhead was able to swallow most of it! Marie pulled her down on top of her, and they kissed feverishly enough that the brunette got a good taste of Chad's jizz on her face! He let them go at it while he was resting; but as he watched, his cock never got completely soft. "God, Paige...you two look so fucking hot together! Marie, come lay oh the sofa, I have an idea!" Chad positioned Marie so her back and shoulders were on the cushions but her legs hung over the front onto the floor! "Climb on her face, Paige, it's your turn!"

The redhead's pussy was on fire now! Her slit was so wet there was a trickle of juice running down into her ass crack! She got in position and lowered her cunt onto Marie's eager mouth, and her bestie went right at her sucking the labia and tonguing her clit! Paige was overheated to the point where she was crying out, "Ohh My GODDD! Yess! Fuckkkk...Mmmm...Uggnhhh...Oh Godddd!"

Chad pushed his face into Marie's wet crotch and forced his tongue hard up and down her girl gash! Marie had a hold of Paige's ass as the redhead was grinding on her mouth! Paige was the only one who didn't have a mouth full of pussy, but she was so close close to cumming, all she could say was, "YES MARIE! Oh Yeah...don't stop, that's my spot! GODDD...CUMMMINNGGG!...I'm CUMMIINNGGG!" Chad's tongue was magical on Marie's clit, and when Paige began to scream and cum, it triggered another orgasm for her as well!

Paige rolled off Marie's face holding her head, "Oh God! Wow!" She picked up her margarita and finished the last two sips.

Chad just knelt there smiling at her, "I think we're pretty well warmed up now! Wanna go into the bedroom?"

Paige giggled and checked with Marie who said, "God, yes! We still have almost an hour before I have to leave; let's not waste it!"

The guy with the biggest dick in the room stood up and held out both hands. The women took one each and he pulled them to their feet, "Let's go! It's time for my cock and your pussies to get acquainted!"

Chad let the ladies go first; he wanted to check out their asses as they wiggled on ahead of him. The fire was still burning hot because they no sooner reached the bed than Marie pushed Paige down onto it then crawled on top of her to kiss some more! Chad was perfectly fine with watching a while, he laid down next to them and stroked Marie's back and butt.

His cock was full on hard again, and when the girls stopped to take a breath he said, "Okay, time to get fucked! Sorry Marie...Paige gets it first! Priorities, right?"

The redhead said, "Oh good, but I have a plan, lay down Marie...put your head over there toward the other side."

Marie caught on right away, "Okay Luv! Your going to eat me out while he fucks you?"

"Yeah! Get down there; hurry, I can't wait!"

Her brunette friend laid down as told and Paige crawled between her legs. Her knees were on the edge of the bed, and she said to Chad, "C'mon! Stick that beautiful dick in me, I need it bad!"

Chad was smiling like he was the luckiest guy in the world! Standing on the floor, he got behind her and spanked her ass a bit! Lining his cock up with her cunt he said, "Open those legs a little wider, Babe! I'm liking this view!"

Paige leaned in and started licking Marie's wet gash. The brunette reached out and placed a hand on the top of her redheaded friend's head, "Ohh yeahhh, Mmm...yesss...God, Paige...YESSS! Uhhhh... Mmmm... fucking eat that pussy...Oh my GODDD!"

While she sucked at Marie's clit, Paige's body lurched when Chad pushed his almost eight inches deep in her hole! "Ohh FUCCKKK!" she groaned, "Can you see this, Marie?"

"Ohh Yeah! So hot, Luv! Just don't stop licking me!"

Paige went back to flicking her clit with her tongue, then she sucked on it hard! She shoved two fingers into Marie, feeling for her g-spot like Charlie Green had done to her. It was difficult to focus because Chad's cock was sawing into her now, and to make the focus worse, he was reaching around and fingering her clit while he fucked her!

Marie was crying out loudly, "OH YESS...FUCKKK...OH GODDDD...FUUUCKKK!" Paige had found her g-spot, and in no time at all, Marie lost it! "OHHHH, UNNNGGHHHH...FUCKKKKKK... I'm CUMMMINGGG! UNGGHHH...UGGGNNHHHHH!"

Her fiance was pounding her now! His thighs were slapping into her ass with a loud THWAP, THWAP, THWAP! "Oh Chad, Fuck me, Yesss! Godddd...Fuck me...Mmmm, FUCCKKK!" With a final guttural groan, she came hard! "FFUUUCCCKKK!" Chad wouldn't stop and when Marie reached under her and pinched her nipple, she came again! "OH GODDD FFUUUCKKK!"

Paige fell off from Chad's cock and he playfully shoved her legs aside. Grabbing Marie's foot, he positioned her to be next. "Your turn, Bitch!" He knelt between her legs (sitting on his own ankles) and pulled her ass toward him. Marie reached down and spread her pussy open wide! Chad held his cock in the middle and slid the head up and down her slit.

Every time it touched her clit, she moaned, "God, don't tease me, FUCK me!"

He glanced over at Paige, but she didn't notice it because she was too busy watching, anticipating the moment when his cock would plunge into her best friend! So he shoved it in hard! Through gritted teeth he said, "Yeahhh, There we go! Oh YESSS!" and right from the get-go, he pounded her!

"You big FUCK!" Marie cried, "Yeahhh, Oh yeahhh, He's fucking me, Paige! YESSS!"

It was so erotic! The redhead watched him fuck her...Marie was gripping one of her tits, and the other one was bouncing wildly with all the movement going on! Paige slipped her hand in there and began finger-tipping her friend's clit! That was all it took, with a loud cry Marie came, and after two or three spasms, Paige kissed her hard, driving her tongue in as deeply as she could! She expected to see Chad cum any second himself, but when the kiss ended, Chad slowed and pulled out of Marie.

"That fuckin' clock! We only have ten more minutes, and I wanna do one more thing!" he said. Lying down on the bed, he touched Paige's thigh, "Climb on, my love...ride me!"

Paige stood up on the bed and stepped over her fiance's hips. She squatted down and braced herself with one hand against his chest. With the other hand she guided his cock into her fuck tunnel, and groaned as she sat down on it! Marie was lying next to them and when Paige impaled herself on his dick, Marie reached out and fondled his balls. Chad turned his face to her and mouthed the words, "Holy Fuck! So Good!"

Bouncing up and down on him, the heat ramped up in a hurry! Paige was determined to make him cum in her; but when she noticed Marie, a new idea formed. "Marie, Oh my God...sit on his face one more time!"

Marie knelt over Chad's head facing Paige and lowered her pussy onto his mouth. Paige slowed the fucking so she and her brunette friend could kiss for a minute. Chad had his hands on the top of Marie's thighs and he urged her to fuck his face. She started crying out when he licked her from clit to anus four or five times!

Paige was so on fire now; Chad's shaft was catching her clit perfectly, and even though she really wanted HIM to cum first, it was no use. A monster orgasm was building in her center, and she couldn't control it! "Mmmm...Unnggg...UNNGGGHHHH...FUCKKK! Marie, I'm gonna cumm...FUUUCKKK, it's CUMMINNGG!" She even squirted slightly all over his cock and balls!

Marie saw that, and her own orgasm was coming fast! Chad's tongue was tenacious and just after Paige came, his tongue connected with her special spot. "Ohhh YEAHHH! There it is! Mmmm, Yesss...YESSS!, FUCKKKK! God...keep licking me...YEAH! CUUMMMINNNNGG! ARHHHHHH!"

All of this was too much for Chad! Even though Paige had orgasmed, she kept at it...riding him even harder! "OH MY GODDD...FUCCKKK...HERE IT COMES BABBYYY! GOODDDD!" And he emptied his balls in her cunt!

The three of them cuddled for five minutes, but they were running out of time. "I don't think Kayla will hold it against you if you're ten minutes late, Marie." said Paige, she'll understand."

"Being late is not what I'm worried about," Marie replied, "but she's going to expect a report!"

12