All Comments on 'Agreeing to Serve Pt. 02'

by KayLocke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
browndeerbibrowndeerbiabout 1 year ago

Mistress Kay, thank You for such a wonderful story. You are a such an accomplished author to be able to present both the Dominant side as well as the submissive side. As i was reading the end, with Sally’s punishment, i had to put on my nipple clamps to share in her pleasurable pain. Please Mistress, continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is truly excellent continuation of Nikki’s and Ryan’s story! While I enjoyed reading about Nikki and Sally, I really liked where Ryan’s arc is going. Reading about him worshipping feet, rimming properly, being very comfortable of cleaning up cum, and, of course, being in chastity was wonderful. If I may suggest, since Goddess Carly seems to be wanting to train his holes, Beth might be a good candidate to do that. She has the toys and seems to enjoy seeing him struggle…

notconcernednotconcernedabout 1 year ago

Good continuation. I also enjoyed Ryan's story a bit more and how the female couple ended up using him. Would be good to see him back in chastity and then back in household of 2 female subs.

sensualinguasensualinguaabout 1 year ago

A remarkable series of stories, exquisitely described and written. I have two doubts, paying £2000 per month to each submissive for them to be used and loaned out to whoever sounds like abuse and prostitution (Andrew Tate?). Sarah, to repeatedly use the submissive's desire to submit to enable her to go beyond their tolerance and break and loose them is abuse and a failure of her responsibility for the care of her submissive. She should not be a friend of Mistress Kay and should not be allowed access to other dominants' submissives.

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

You are an amazing writer, your dialog & attention to details are incredible.

This is a Masterpiece!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

loved it please continue thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous