All Comments on 'Agreeing to Serve Pt. 03'

by KayLocke

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
briboy69briboy69about 2 months ago

thank you for sharing your stories. It is clear you love writing them and how they are received

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

I like that consent was critical to the series and that the sub held all the power.

I challenge the idea that a dominant and his (or her) submissive can be in a romantic relationship.

I was with a woman who enjoyed pain and I couldn’t do it. The idea of causing her hurt would cause me to lose my erection and ultimately, we parted ways. Maybe someone else can rut the person they claim to love; but I can not. I would take a bullet before causing hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lovely to see you are continuing this series!

I am mainly interested in Ryan’s arc, and did really like where it is going for him. And what a good boy he is swallowing Dan’s and his own cum! I do hope his mouth get’s further training by both Carly and Dan, and that he gets pegged regularly in the future. If may suggest, Ryan from now on should be locked in chastity whenever Dan is present. Also, it would be nice to see him worshipping a dominant woman’s feet (again) properly in the future.

SubBiBottom1SubBiBottom127 days ago

I'm so glad that this chapter revolved around Ryan, as that is what most interests me. I really love all of the stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKayLocke@KayLocke
A dominant female with a fertile imagination Straight but becoming more and more bi-curious

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES