Racy Car Ride Creates Creamy Ending

Story Info
Racy airport ride sets stage for multiple orgasms at home.
1.9k words
4.64
4.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling. No fabrication or fiction. Enjoy reading about our cowritten adventures.

He grabbed her waist and his body rushed into hers, and she quickly took two steps back. Her head thumped into the back of the quickly closed door. He breathlessly apologized and they laughed.

Their lips and tongues drove into each others. They were uncontrollably lost in their deep love and desire for one another as their mouths connected.

His right hand slid strongly up along her smooth outer thighs. He rotated his right hand over her mound and opening and dipped his fingers in her gushing wetness while his left hand moved up her side and squeezed her large left breast.

Her moans signaled to him, "Please take me. Don't stop."

He quickly stripped off his shirt revealing his toned chest and abs. His already undone pants fell to the floor. She ripped her thin summer dress off, the only piece of clothing she wore to pick him up at the airport, and tossed it aside.

She stood there in her stunning, bare naked glory.

"Wow, babe," he stammered, overcome by the precious gift of this woman.

He shucked his saturated undershorts off and kicked them aside. He pulled her in and they kissed again. Her hand grasped his cock and stroked his juicy excitement along his length and over his rigged head.

He spun her around and pushed her over the arm chair. And she gasped in glee. She loved being taken and delighted in. She braced her arms on the sides of the chair. She knew he was about to give her a good, hard pounding.

Her perfect pussy was beyond his wildest imaginations. The first time he slid inside he exclaimed, "I didn't know vagina could feel this good!"

Every time they reconnected their bodies after a few weeks apart, it felt like the first time for both of them.

He crouched a little and aimed his cock at her opening. His head split apart her pussy lips and he pushed hard into her. Her cone-shaped tunnel narrowed about halfway inside her and a firm ridge greeted his cock. This tight internal cock ring pushed back on his head. A bit more force pushed his blood-filled dick past her exquisite rim and he plunged into her delicious wet depths. He paused, soaking his cock all the way inside her. And they both moaned as their bodies and souls became one again. His dick felt amazing, filling up every inch of her insides.

She looked stunning. Her face turned to the side and her smoky eyes closed. Her fit body bent over the back of the chair, her smooth back and bare ass felt like silk on his roaming hands.

Her mouth formed an O-shape and she hummed as her cunt stretched around his above-average cock. She was pure magic, and he was in heaven filling this woman he adored. Her slick velvet tunnel squeezed around his shaft and a rush of energy coursed through his body.

He thrust into her with a raw, guttural grunt. He pulled back through her length and slammed into her several times.

"Let's go to the couch," he said.

They stumbled over together and she faced him. She sat on the edge of her low couch and leaned back on the cushions. He pushed the ottoman aside, knelt between her legs and once again took in the overwhelming sight before him.

She bent her legs, opened her hips and spread wide apart. Her juice-covered lips and opening glistened in the light. Her bottom bubbled up beautifully beneath her. Her smile and outstretched arms invited him into her most intimate place.

"Give it to me, baby," she said.

So, he pointed his dripping dick down and thrust into her. Her cunt received every inch of his cock. Below him slightly, her vagina sat at an ideal 45-degree angle for their pleasure. He pumped into her hard, and her bottom bounced on the cushions beneath his weight. He pulled through her length, feeling every millimeter of this phenomenal pussy until he was just a few centimeters inside and then slammed forward his full cock into her over and over again.

"Oooohhhh baby," she moaned loudly.

His balls slapped against her bottom, his torso bumping into her clit. Her breasts bounced beautifully with every hard thrust he was giving her.

She reached her right hand down and formed her four fingers over the top of her clit and began circling with just the right pressure as he continued to pummel her pussy with long, hard strokes.

Her eyes closed and her lovely velvet began to quake and pulse around him, pistoning hard into her.

"Ooh my god, I'm cumming," she cried out.

Her pent-up passion flushed all around him in a long, powerful release.

The pleasure of making-love to her is beyond words. She intensely pleased him like never before. All the sexy buildup in the car ride home, the thought of her bare ass and pussy being visible to other strangers as her head bobbed up and down in his lap, taking her bent over the trunk, the doggy style behind the chair, and now this perfect woman receiving his cock at the perfect angle, almost made him cum right then and there, but she beat him to it.

He felt the tension build in his balls and a flash of heat rushed through his body, and knew his climax was coming in just a few more thrusts. So he stopped, and his dick pulsed inside her. He lay on top of her and they caught their breath in between wild, horny kisses. He squeezed the muscles in his groin and prevented plunging over the edge of a full orgasm. A gush of hot cum flowed through his shaft into her hungry cunt.

"I just came a little in you," he said.

"Ooohh honey," she said, her pussy walls absorbing a fresh coat of slippery, slick heat.

He lay still a few seconds and let his orgasmic intensity recede. And then he began working his dick through her perfect pussy again and again.

His orgasm rose from his insides and his climax quickly approached again, so he pushed in as deep as he could go and stopped about one thrust short of exploding. Thick streams of hot cum flooded her delicious cunt.

"Don't move," he managed through a breath. "I just came in you a little again."

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I can feel it, and it feels so good."

He lay motionless on her and in her. He inhaled and exhaled deeply, fighting off a full orgasm. She loved the feeling of his cock exploding, coating the tight walls of her cunt with his cum.

His orgasm receded enough for him to raise up and rock his hips back. His excitedly slid his dick to the tip of her tunnel and he pushed back in. Her pussy, now pressurized with the addition of his two little cums, squeezed tight around his throbbing cock. His hardness worked through the gooey, deliciously-slick sleeve of their combined juices.

He was in pure bliss. He couldn't imagine a better sensation than the one he was experiencing right then and there. Her, spread before him, inviting him in, receiving his juices and lovingly looking into his eyes as he enjoyed every millimeter of her incredible gift.

His mind was literally amazed, "What a woman!"

He slowly pulled out of her and they both looked down. Her luscious full pussy lips, slick with juices and her opening full of creamy white cum made him bite his lip and inhale deeply.

She dipped her fingers inside herself and swirled the juices around her rose petal lips and pink swollen button.

A long breathy "Ahhh" escaped her mouth.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he suggested.

He helped her up from the low couch and they walked toward the stairs. He longed to be one with her again, even though it had only been a few seconds and he thought about bending her over and taking her from behind one step up the stairway at a time.

But he didn't think she'd go for that, so he remained quiet.

He knew she wanted to just lay on the bed beneath him and be taken and used until he filled her pussy full of his cum.

They approached the bed, and he threw the sheets back and sat her on the corner. She laid back, bent her knees and welcomed his cunt-hungry cock.

He thrust in and out, over and over again for a few minutes, building both of them up.

She motioned toward the head of the bed, and she scooted up a few inches without removing his cock from her cunt. He thrust back into her. And they worked their way up the bed inch by inch without ever disconnecting their bodies.

They were both so close to climax. Their hearts raced, their eyes locked and they breathlessly made out as he slow fucked her, burrowing his cockhead into her depths.

She reached down and began her rhythmic rubbing around and around around her pink, swollen clit. He thrust slowly into her swollen velvet, mixing up his pace and power. Some slow, some smooth, some soft, some medium. Some halfway out, some full, hard body-slapping pounds.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles. She pulled on his round, muscular bottom with her crossed ankles to drive him in deeper.

His skilled fucking and her expert touching sent her insides soaring. They were both so lost in each other.

"I'm gonna cum on your dick again baby," she told him

"Give it to me baby. Cum on this dick," he responded.

Her pussy gripped tightly and her second orgasm of the night flooded around his head and shaft.

The cocktail of her two cums and his two little cums absolutely saturated her velvet. She was full of their slick sauces, and for the second time that night he couldn't imagine her feeling even a tiny bit better.

The intensity of the night started with an exciting ride home and had only increased from there. The combination of the night's intensity--the trunk fuck, the doggy style on the chair, the couch cum swap, the corner pounding and the pure pleasure of pushing through her paradise pussy full of cum--meant his climax was just a few more pumps away.

She was the most exotic and exciting lover and woman he had ever known. And he couldn't hold back any longer.

He pushed into her as deeply as his dick could reach. His body seized and his butt muscles flexed. And then he erupted.

"Uuuuh uh oooooh, baaabbby," he moaned.

The first full spurt of his cum blasted through his cock and emptied deep in her. Wave upon wave of electric ecstasy bolted through his groins, through his shaft, out his head and into this woman he treasured. His orgasm subsided after several spurts drained his balls.

He embraced her and laid his chest on her breasts for a few seconds to catch his breath. Then their eyes met and their lips locked again.

"I love you," he whispered to her.

"I love you too," she whispered back.

His hands stroked her face in a loving embrace. And his dick marinated in their shared juices as they lay connected in soul and body in a beautiful afterglow of cuddles and kisses and smiles and laughter.

---

We are enjoying sharing our erotic adventures, and we have many more to come. Since we are new authors, we'd love it if you read our "First Time" story and a comment sharing if this was a turn-on to read.