All Comments on 'Airs and Graces'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd story, difficult to follow

theyRuletheyRuleover 1 year agoAuthor

"Odd story, difficult to follow"

You may be right, I tried to postpone telling the reality, to the point when everyone found their places. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story.

Great narratives.

It's to me is a BBC story.

Can also be under FOOT FETISH.

A bit of lesbian touch.

And some degree of cheating.

Loving wife?

All is well, only negative comment - the length. The description of Petra about the other woman could have drastically reduced.

At best 4 pages, about 10 - 12,000 words would have been an ideal one.

I read all the 10 pages with patience

Because I'm a die hard foot fetish person.

I adore, admire, worship a woman's feet.

A woman with beautiful feet is a TRUE GODDESS!!!

But from that front It's a bit dissapointed.

Feet fetish is fine with me, but not under domination and discipline.

theyRuletheyRuleover 1 year agoAuthor

"Feet fetish is fine with me, but not under domination and discipline"

Any part of a woman is fine with me. But with a domineering woman, many times more interesting. In real life, it may not be that desirable but in a story it's harmless.

And for the long writing issue, I agree. I'm trying to find the balance there.

Thanks for the comment.

jesusfreakjesusfreakover 1 year ago

Holy shit. I didn't know. I didn't know a story could be this good. I'm not even a foot person. I feel like this could be a film. Like, a bad filmmaker could make it trashy, but a great filmmaker could make one of the best erotic thrillers of all time. Congrats! I was hooked!

theyRuletheyRuleover 1 year agoAuthor

@jesusfreak, lol, thanks for that comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...