Airs and Graces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the next morning, after breakfast, as Petra was watching her TV, she kneeled down near that stool where her feet were. She put her hand on her foot, looking at her desperately.

She took the remote, paused what she was watching and looked at her in an annoyed way "What now?"

"Petra..."

"Yes."

"I want to be that woman; I want to be Clara. I want to beg you to kiss your pussy."

Petra chuckled.

Hannah felt that shame seeing that Petra despised her again. Her stare was a sight to see. Complete victory, against Hannah's complete surrender to her.

Petra's mission was accomplished. She was going to make Hannah suffer for a long time begging her to kiss her pussy.

"You may. Be careful. I'm only giving you permission to beg me."

"Yes, Petra." Hannah said and started kissing her feet, caressing them at the same time.

"Thank you, Petra."

"Don't forget that this will be a long journey, probably without reaching the destination."

"Yes, Petra, whatever you decide" still kissing her feet.

And that journey started for all of them.

To explain the 'mission' Petra accomplished, it would be better to know all of the facts from the beginning.

First of all, Hannah and Diego were truly having an affair and they both really did not know that Petra was aware of everything. She knew what happened and she wasn't angry.

Many things happened in the past and Hannah knew some of them from Petra's stories.

It would be fair to say that Petra's first story had some truth in it. There was a married woman in the building who got fucked by Diego.

But Petra had no idea. She wasn't aware that a woman seduced Diego and that he cheated on her. She didn't drag her there and Petra wasn't there when they cheated. They were having an affair behind her back for a period, until she busted them.

That was a woman who had too much to lose if this went public. Petra beat her up really bad that day. If anyone had seen her, they would call the police, not thinking but knowing that she was beaten. She dropped her slipper when she was running away from Petra.

Later that day, she returned to Petra's apartment. She begged her to forgive her and not to tell it to anyone. She offered many things to calm her down.

Petra really milked her like a cow after that day, until she left, as she told in her story.

Of course, she didn't let her near Diego again. She gave Petra a big amount when she left, for her silence.

Diego was very afraid that Petra would leave him so he became very obedient to her after getting caught. He begged her for days for forgiveness.

She couldn't leave him, because she really loved him. And seeing how sorry and remorseful he was, her anger was gone. And he kept his promise since that day.

He even stopped...

No, forget it. Too early to tell this part.

Diego had no thoughts about 'rich people' and he never had a desire to take their wives, he was just a very horny guy; but a really rough and alpha male. He had ideas about classes, because Petra couldn't stop talking about how she hated those people. He didn't agree to all of her thoughts but he wasn't against either. He simply didn't care.

Petra first met that perspective of "fucking rich men's wives" when Diego made a joke months after that woman left the building. He said "I contributed to your quest against rich men, right? By taking the wife of one of them."

He didn't make any more jokes about this because Petra was very angry. He loved her and he was afraid of her. She could be unstable time to time. And he didn't want her to leave him.

Within a few weeks, that thought stuck in her mind. It made sense. This was the best way to hurt a man. To hurt those men. But she had no intention or thoughts about using Diego to do that. She just thought that he was right about that to a certain extent.

Petra wasn't leaving him because he was important for her. He wasn't like he appeared to be from outside. He was funny and caring when he was with her. Also, she didn't want to live alone, she had no desire to find another man.

Petra, in fact, liked many things about Diego very much and her husband was important for her. She also had no doubts about his love for her.

She just didn't want to fuck him much. She didn't like fucking at all.

She was bored of that rough, hurting sex. And, she hated his big cock. All she told Hannah was complete fiction. The thing she said about 'her pussy not letting it go, hugging it' were total crap.

She experienced that once in the worst possible way; he entered her when she was completely dry and her pussy had a very painful grip on his cock, when he was pulling out. She got a rash lasting for a week after that. She wished he had a normal cock.

He never knew how to have romantic sex. When it was time, he was forgetting what she told her many times. He was an animal in bed.

She knew there were women who loved that, like that whore she extorted money from but not her. She didn't like it and she couldn't get used to it.

Also, she wasn't lying about her thoughts on going down on women. According to her, it was the most degrading thing anyone could do. That was why she couldn't believe when Hannah, someone who had no desire for such a thing in the first place, attempted to do it that easily. But it didn't matter how degrading things Hannah did, she just didn't want to see her husband doing that.

Diego knew that and he was keen on never doing it. Because that was the first thing she asked him when she caught them "Did you kiss her cunt? If you did, I swear I'm going to destroy her and probably leave you!" were her words.

That was a reason for her to leave him. He had a desire to do it to Petra and also to Hannah but he couldn't risk doing that.

Petra was important. She had strange thoughts about this but it wasn't worth losing her.

That was Petra's curse. If she didn't have such an irrational condition, she could be thinking about having sex with Diego.

He loved her very much but she was reluctant to give him the sex he needed, so it was hard for him to stay faithful. And he was a man. All those residents, with their legs, skirts, tights and other sexy outfits were making him crazy. He was just trying to ignore them and not to look at them because he wanted them too much. That was why he always watched porn and jerked off, when Petra wasn't at home.

He had no idea why she wasn't that eager to have sex with him.

While he was trying to ignore the residents, Hannah approached him. That day and in the previous incidents, he resisted Hannah successfully but she wasn't letting him go. In his mind, Hannah was the one who forced him to cheat.

That wasn't a wrong argument but Hannah didn't see it that way. She was still thinking that she was Petra and Diego's toy.

And, about the second story. The reality was way more interesting than what she told.

It also had truths in it.

But it wasn't possible for Petra to tell it as it was.

First of all, that woman in the story wasn't Clara. Clara was just a nice woman, being nice. She could be the only exception in Petra's mind among all those rich bitches.

The protagonist of that story was Alberta, the woman whom even Hannah and others couldn't find the courage to say hi to.

Petra was going to her house two times a week, regularly. One day, when doing her cleaning, Petra found her staring, clearly ogling at her. She couldn't understand at first but it was too obvious. Petra sensed that Alberta had perverted thoughts about her.

That day and in her following days, this escalated. She was always watching her, coming near her, trying to talk about stupid things.

Some of the things in Petra's story were true. With some slight differences. For instance, Diego's name or cock was never mentioned, she never had a desire for him. She never saw the other woman like that and she probably wouldn't care if she did. This was a real cold bitch towards anyone. Except Petra.

Those conversations were only about Petra, not Diego. She started to act friendly to her in the beginning. She tried to make her talk about her private life.

On one of those days, she was all around Petra. She was standing too close to her all the time, making her nervous. She was touching her hair, saying that it was very beautiful.

She finally asked her if she could kiss Petra.

Petra didn't know what to do and slapped her. Alberta was out of control and she tried to hug her and kiss her. It looked like she was trying to rape her. Petra was stronger and she slapped the shit out of her that day. When she was finished, Alberta was panting on the floor, telling her that she was sorry, she would do anything to make her forgive her. Petra shushed her with a kick on her face and left furiously.

She called Petra a few times and convinced her to come back with a raise.

That was interesting. Even when she was asking her to let her kiss Petra, she never talked like that. Something was different. Petra understood that she learned her lesson and felt very good that she swallowed Petra's insults and beating. And, she was still offering her to work for her, with higher money. 'She learned her place' Petra thought before accepting.

But nothing changed. This time she was afraid to try anything but she was constantly trying to convince her.

One day, Petra slapped her again when she tried to touch her and she just apologized in a very humble way, something Petra never saw her doing. It felt good but something was odd about this. It was like she was expecting to be slapped because she quickly started to apologize, without getting startled.

In the remaining days, she started to beg her, literally. Petra couldn't believe her eyes and ears. Alberta begged, begged, bought presents, threw herself at her feet and tried to kiss them to be hit in the face again and continued begging and apologizing to her.

This was very confusing for Petra.

Petra hated rich bitches. Especially Alberta. Seeing her like that started to make her feel good. She also noticed that Alberta started to feel raunchy especially when she was begging. Begging to Petra was making her show weird indications of something she couldn't figure out.

And soon, that made Petra wonder for the first time if that bitch was having some kind of pleasure from humiliating herself.

She didn't stop going to her house at first, because she needed the money and she thought that she would stop acting crazy after being beaten like that. She hoped that she would think about what happened and stay away.

Then she realized that Alberta had no intention to stop. Petra kept on going because seeing the ice queen of their building beg her started to make her feel good too. She started insulting her and observed how she got even more submissive. This escalated and Petra started to push her further.

Finally, when she told her to give money, she did. That was incredible.

Petra was in a new world.

She was rising high in that rich snob woman's house while watching her diminish herself around her. And, she was rightfully gloating over Alberta's meaningless devotion or maybe her desire for her.

If she was a selfish and opportunist person, she would see this as 'her win' against that powerful woman. But she had her own baggage, her mind was occupied with idealistic thoughts, so she thought that 'they' were winning against 'them'. They being herself and Diego.

In a few weeks, those ludicrous thoughts started to wear off and she got more realistic about it.

She understood that she was a very attractive woman in Alberta's eyes. She still had no idea if she was a lesbian or not because Alberta wasn't trying to be her lover. She was offering awkward things. She was getting aroused just by giving Petra money and presents in a very submissive way or asking for permission to do humiliating things. She tried to kiss her feet a few times and even begged to do it once.

Petra was anxious about such things but she knew she wanted to see her do that. She wanted to see that queen kissing her feet. She just couldn't let her.

Alberta wasn't like that. She started to find Petra very attractive in time, she never had such desires before. She always considered herself as she was an almost asexual person. She never got excited about others, men or women. Until the day she found herself watching Petra.

And when Petra beat her like that, she found the joy in humiliation. Not that day. After she left. She noticed how she got aroused thinking of that time when Petra was insulting and beating her. Everything changed that moment. She found arousal in everything because she never even behaved normal to other people.

On the other hand, Petra had a feeling like Alberta was trying to modify her to a more dominant version of her. She wasn't wrong but Alberta wasn't planning to do that.

Petra finally understood that she wanted to be humiliated and she wanted Petra to act as her native self, despising Alberta and getting angry at her. She probably hoped that Petra would find that superior, owner character in her. It took some time but she was right. The new Petra and the previous Petra were the same. But the new Petra knew more. The new Petra had new desires or interests. She wanted to take part in that game.

Petra made her clean her own house as she supervised, criticized and insulted her.

On one of those days, she was feeling confused and unconsciously raunchy; she said "Yes, do it" when Alberta was begging her to let her kiss her ass. Even Alberta was startled to hear that. She wasn't expecting this. But she kissed her ass in the most respectful way. Petra understood that this was arousing her too. Because she wanted to go to Diego and get satisfied as soon as possible.

It was a great boost in her self-confidence to experience that. It was also spectacular that Petra was getting away with all these.

She knew there was nothing she wouldn't do for her. She knew that there was nothing Petra couldn't do in Alberta's house. Her house was Petra's queendom after that day.

Petra was always a strong character and she always had it in her. She never missed a chance to put arrogant people in their places. She always wanted to do that. But not like this.

She understood that Alberta taught her to enjoy doing such things, maybe unconsciously.

But they both found their matching positions.

Petra was a low-class goddess and Alberta was her worshipping subject, who felt even more devoted, thinking that Petra was in fact, nothing but her cleaning lady. Her perceptions were still were premature.

There was no logic in that, it just happened that way. That was what Petra thought at first.

But that started to change too.

Petra had no idea why she was also getting aroused by all these. Was she feeling horny because of being dominant to another woman or just because of seeing that arrogant bitch acting that submissive in front of her? She never figured that out.

She didn't care much but when she realized that Alberta was frequently mentioning their real-life status, things changed again.

She was addressing herself with her full family name as "I, Alberta xxxx," while reminding Petra that she was her janitor's wife by saying things like " here, at the feet of my cleaning lady, Lady Petra, my lady, my unconditional superior,..."

This was a game she didn't understand, until she started to hear what she was saying.

Her family was one of the richest and known families in that town. She wasn't telling her married surname; she was telling her own family name. She was laying her powerful family at Petra's feet. At the feet of her cleaning lady. She still didn't understand her obsession about kissing her feet.

Finally, she understood what this was about. She understood the game and she loved it. She wanted that family under her feet too. She wanted to crush Alberta's family name with her feet, walking over them. And she did. She walked over Alberta, satisfying her hatred towards rich people.

She was smart.

She didn't use the money she gave her to buy clothes or make up. She didn't change a single thing about herself. She didn't want to risk things, changing herself could ruin her perception.

That made her see the residents in a different way. She knew they could bleed. She wasn't thinking about weird things but she knew that they had weaknesses too. She would know, the most powerful of them begged to kiss her feet and was still begging her for many other things. They didn't look that intimidating to her anymore. By the way, she still didn't give her permission to kiss her foot.

Nothing happened overnight. Petra had her own transitions too. She regulated her anger; she learned the best way to have her childish revenge. It was not only the best, it was the most lucrative and arousing way too.

And, one day she found herself desiring for more. She wanted more from Alberta.

While trying to figure out her confusions, she also started to wonder if all that was about Alberta or herself.

She wondered if Alberta would have acted the same if she had another cleaning lady, any beautiful young girl. Then she remembered that she had another cleaning lady. Who worked for her for two years as her maid; she was also young and beautiful.

She was a friend of hers and she had her number. She called her and after a small talk, she asked her how Alberta behaved to her.

"Why? Is she making life miserable for you too?"

Petra laughed "You know how she is."

"Yes, she made me question my humanity. She cared about her shoes more than my feelings. Complete definition of scrooge!"

Petra felt bad for her, got angrier at Alberta but then started to see the real picture.

Alberta, that scrooge, that snob queen chose to crawl in front of Petra. 'Wait!' she thought. That wasn't correct. She was finally getting it. She couldn't resist Petra, that wasn't her choice. That became her fate. Petra's existence did that to her. She couldn't fight her desire for Petra.

At that point, she knew it was about Petra.

Still, this was also about Alberta's self. If she didn't have that in her, maybe in her depths, she wouldn't be like that. But the things she was saying were clues for Petra to wonder if that was about 'those rich people' or Alberta only.

That little chat with her maid friend was another milestone. Knowing more about Alberta's desires, she didn't want her to be happy. And she started to introduce her to depravity in their game more often.

She forbade her to beg her without permission. This took away the only satisfaction Alberta had.

Time to time, Petra told her that she could beg for only one thing that day. And she observed how hyped up that made her.

When she begged to kiss her foot, she didn't let her. Everything had to be a rare privilege for Alberta.

Alberta started to look like she was going to have an orgasm whenever she kneeled in front of Petra. That was making her very aroused.

When she let her kneel in front of her, she kept her there, close to her body, on her crotch level. That was enough to make her lose it. But Petra wanted her to suffer more.

Time to time, she buckled a bit, scratched her crotch, saying "Oh, it itches" and watched Alberta go crazy, begging to scratch it for her. When she refused her, she started to beg to kiss her feet and so on. Petra insulted her for begging without permission but she couldn't help herself.

Sometimes, she dropped some dirt on the floor, called her to clean it up. When she was groveling on the floor in front of her, she held the hems of her dress and started to ventilate her crotch, showing her panties to her and saying "Uh, it's hot today. My thighs are sweating." And enjoyed Alberta's helpless struggle.

Once or twice, Alberta couldn't help herself and tried to kiss her legs or feet without permission. Petra had great pleasure beating her up, insulting, kicking her when she was on the floor.