Airs and Graces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once, she even tried to kiss her crotch and that was the first time Petra got confused. She wanted her to do that. But instead, she beat her up again.

But that thought stayed there.

Then, it was that one unforgettable day; Petra was watching TV while Alberta was cleaning the house and her feet was on the expensive ottoman. With her cheap tan nylons on them.

Not just like she did at Hannah's. She got that idea from that unforgettable day. She exactly tried the same to Hannah. But Hannah turned out to be more creative than Alberta.

She looked at Alberta to see her standing in front of the door, looking at Petra. Her eyes were moving all over her.

She was admiring the confident cleaning lady, sitting in the chair - which used to be her throne before - slowly wiggling those beautiful toes and it was forbidden for Alberta to kiss those feet, she didn't have permission even for begging to kiss them. She was melting for Petra and there was nothing she could do.

When Petra took some thread off her dress and tossed it on the floor, she quickly went there to pick it up. She found herself on the floor, looking at Petra's soles. Petra was looking at her and Alberta was sure that she wasn't going to let her kiss them.

She kept on acting as if she was picking things from the carpet, slowly moving towards her feet. Petra was watching her in surprise, knowing what she was about to do but she didn't intervene, she kept watching.

Alberta 'accidentally' found her face under Petra's sole and she quickly sniffed and kissed it, as if she wasn't going to notice.

But Petra was only human, there was a limit where she wouldn't resist anymore. She didn't say anything and kept watching.

Alberta looked at her and she slowly did the same thing, this time looking in her eyes. When she saw that Petra kept watching, she closed her eyes and started to kiss her sole with love. That was why she missed her opportunity to see Petra biting her lips, getting the same level of arousal from that.

She had no idea about Alberta's motivation but she knew that making such a woman kiss her soles was an incredible satisfaction. Her pussy was pouring down there.

This was the moment when Petra also started to chase her pleasure.

Eventually, she was going to try everything that Alberta offered. But she had to be careful, she didn't want these to get old. She didn't want Alberta to lose her appetite for Petra. She couldn't have known that Alberta would even give her house to her, to live as Petra's maid, if only Petra told her to. She wanted to be hers for life.

It took weeks for Alberta to come close to her feet again. She didn't give up trying to convince Petra to let her kiss her pussy too.

She was constantly begging her for that but one day, she begged for just a small kiss on her - with Alberta's wording - superior pussy. 'Superior pussy' Petra thought. A woman, kissing another's pussy, to show that she was her superior. Alberta could see this as Petra was giving her permission just to demonstrate their status.

Petra was very horny and curious about it, she wanted to try anything. That thought stayed there, increasing every time Alberta begged for it.

And after months, she had her on her knees again. She kept her like that. She was squirming to touch her. When Petra raised her hems and waited there without moving, Alberta looked at her like that for the first time.

Petra could see how she detested her. She was thinking that Petra was doing this to torture her. She was loving it, feeling horny but she couldn't believe how cruel Petra was. She never wanted anything that much in her life. She had no idea what Petra was planning to do.

When Petra made kisses with exaggerated kissing sounds, as if she was calling her dog and showing her what to do, Alberta didn't know how to react. She collapsed on her feet kissing them and thanking her, she hugged her legs and raised herself to her underwear. She kissed as respectfully as she could, at least she thought she was doing it so.

What Petra was observing was different. Alberta was acting like a rabid dog, kissing her underwear roughly, as if she was trying to penetrate through it to reach her pussy.

Petra had to say "Stop! That's enough!" at one point because she felt very aroused. She desired her to go further very much. She wasn't expecting to get horny that much and she got scared. It needed a couple of slaps to calm Alberta, she was refusing to stop.

This time it didn't take long. Petra couldn't think of anything else. She wanted to experience that too much. But she didn't want Alberta to see that, that Petra wanted to do this as well. She could only postpone it for one week and finally she called her to her house. Alberta was confused.

Petra made her clean her house, massage her feet and then stood up, approached her and said "Kiss my cunt, Alberta xxxxx, show me what your breed is good at."

And she showed her. She kissed her underwear until Petra lowered it. She kissed and kept kissing her pussy. Petra couldn't believe how this could be that hot. She couldn't stop her this time. A few minutes later, Petra was standing, eyes closed, listening to the lapping sounds of Alberta sucking and licking her pussy. She came very hard. She came with great pleasure. Diego's cock or alpha fucking was nothing compared to what she was feeling. That was what she had been looking for all her life. That smooth and endless, uninterrupted pleasure. Especially when given by a bitch like Alberta.

That was an incredible pleasure. Something she forbid anyone to give her.

That was the point where she decided she didn't like fucking that much. She loved this. But her thoughts about Diego going down on her didn't change. Anyone going down on a woman didn't deserve respect. That was how she knew it.

This time it became a problem for Petra too. She had to stop herself letting her do it every day. She was clever not to let her paypig get too satisfied.

Petra was aware that she wanted Alberta's mouth on her pussy every day, she even wanted her to do it more than once a day. But she wouldn't risk losing her cow and her subject. She managed to maintain a reasonable depravity for both of them. They were both amusing themselves with other things and collecting their rewards for their patience.

Alberta had hopes thinking that Petra wanted this too but she wasn't sure.

Since she didn't mention that part of the real story, Hannah still thought that Petra's pussy was off limits. Only begging to kiss it was allowed, she wouldn't let anyone go down on her.

It was a gift to be deserved. Her financial pig was trying hard for months to get that reward. To get the pleasure of pleasuring Petra. That was what Hannah thought.

When watching Alberta eat her pussy, once or twice, Petra thought about trying it herself too but she didn't do it.

Seeing Alberta like that made her wonder; that bitch looked like she was having more pleasure than Petra. But she wasn't a superficial 'rich bitch'. She wasn't going to do it.

She wouldn't put herself in weird situations unless there was a reasonable benefit or reason. She ignored this idea and postponed it to be reviewed again in the future. Alberta was in no position to suggest that, so, it was only up to Petra.

She liked what she was going through. She could be happy and content living like that; taking her money, making her suffer at her feet, having her never ending wins on that rich and arrogant bitch's mouth.

In short words, getting paid to have pleasure. And fucking his husband only when she wanted to. In fact, there was a problem with that part. He wanted her every day, sometimes more than once.

Only if she could find a way to stop Diego fucking her every day like that, a way without upsetting him, it would be perfect.

She spent months thinking about it to find that way, without success.

Until coincidences started to happen.

Petra was almost sure that Hannah heard her moans when she came to her house.

After that day, she was also sure that she saw Diego's cock, because she got suspicious seeing Hannah's expression and she saw that the bathroom door was open.

When Hannah started to ask weird questions, Petra thought "Can it be?" and decided to keep this possibility alive. Just to see if she could coerce Hannah to desire Diego's cock. She started to make up those stories and to think of ways to tell them.

She made up her stories based on real events but she added things, moved parts of one story to another and sold them when the time was right and when she found them believable enough.

She didn't have a plan but there were clues that she could make one, involving Hannah. Hannah seemed to be interested in Diego's cock, so it could be her goal to make a slut out of Hannah for Diego.

A married rich bitch that she would be using to satisfy her husband under her supervision, while she was enjoying her queendom at Alberta's house.

But she needed to make sure that she could persuade her and control the whole thing.

She knew how Alberta felt and her reactions to humiliation. When she noticed how anxious Hannah was getting, to see Petra behaving vulgar in front of her, she wondered if Hannah had similar urges too.

So, she tried that sort of things on Hannah. When she sensed that Hannah was reacting in a familiar way, she got the idea of making her feel confused about herself as well. "Two cunt kissing sluts? No way!" she thought to herself. There couldn't be a better way to control those arrogant rich whores.

But this was a long shot. She was going to tread lightly, carefully, without getting her hopes up about this path much. What mattered the most was getting Hannah fucked by Diego.

Since she observed such possibilities before she told her stories, she made some modifications. Just to show Hannah that there was a statistic about 'rich women'. Two submissive bitches could confuse her more than the only real submissive bitch Alberta. She decided to keep her conversation centered on this context. She smirked when she first thought about saying 'you people'.

For example, she preferred to use Alberta's ass kissing part or how she was trying to kiss her foot, when telling her first story instead of the second one. Because the first one lacked all the submissive behaviors.

And, she was ready to sell. The day she went to Hannah's with a messed-up hair, she did it herself. Diego was still sleeping that morning.

The rest of the story is clear.

There were unplanned events where Petra had to improvise but her plan worked better than she hoped. She was right about how those spoiled sluts loved being humiliated. Petra was also desiring to do it to them. She never accepted that but this had nothing to do with her vengeance. She liked to dominate such women.

And finally, she had two cows to milk, two submissive rich bitches dying to be humiliated by her, both willing to do anything to pleasure her, one of them being the slut she would use as the cum dump for Diego instead of herself. She was also going to be her regular cunt lapper, when she was ready.

And Hannah was scared to death, thinking that it would ruin her marriage with her beloved husband.

Petra would never do such a thing, letting Garry learn about this.

But she masturbated once, fantasizing about Hannah. Using her for her vengeance.

In her fantasy, Garry, Hannah and Petra were in Hannah's house, as they were when Garry insulted her.

Hannah was standing beside Petra and Garry was looking at them, wondering what was going on. It took a single eye movement of Petra, for Hannah who wasn't taking her eyes off her, to kneel down beside her. Garry was in shock to see that, asking questions and Petra put her hand on Hannah's head. "Tell him." she said.

And Hannah spoke.

"I belong to Petra. I feel proud to lay my wealth, education, career and my marriage under her feet, the feet that I ask for her permission just to kiss."

Garry was walking in the room, making his hand a fist, trying to insult them.

"Continue." Petra wasn't moving, she was staring at him.

"And that day. When you found me on my knees, I was showing my respect to her, as she honored us coming to our house. The day you insulted our cleaning lady, Petra, the only person matters to me."

Petra didn't care to add dialogues to that wimp in her fantasy but she couldn't help making him shout "What?!!" feeling helpless in front of Petra.

"Go on, Hannah." Petra wasn't still moving in her fantasy but at this point, Petra in real life was rubbing her clit vehemently.

"And, just because you didn't know your place, just because you made Petra angry, she made me beg her husband, our janitor, also known as the 'womanizer' or the 'giant mushroom', to tell him to take Petra's revenge, making Garry's beloved wife his..."

She couldn't finish her fantasy because she came in screams at this point. Then she laughed about the 'giant mushroom' part. It was a joke between Petra and Diego, about his cock.

She loved this. She felt satisfied on her revenge. That schmuck could go to business trips as much as he wanted. His wife would be in Petra's palm, satisfying her and her husband. She was going to be kissing her feet, willingly or not. She was never going to consider contradicting anything Petra said, her fear would be another chain on her neck. On Petra's cow's neck.

This looked sustainable.

But.

There were secrets in Hannah's pocket too. Things Petra didn't know.

The day Hannah saw that last message. The day she hated to be passively sitting in that lousy marriage.

She hated Garry that day, she understood this when her returned the room.

She decided that it was enough.

She looked at him for a few seconds and said "I know you're having an affair."

He first tried to deny it, saying "What the hell are you talking about?"

When Hannah told her name, how and how long she knew those, he panicked. He didn't have a spine.

Hannah couldn't understand why he tried to deny at first. He probably was stalling the other woman or wasting her time too. If he had a plan to get married with her, this was a great opportunity for him.

"Hannah, I..."

"I don't care. I don't love you anymore. I am already considering other people too, so, let's talk."

He was surprised.

After a few minutes, Hannah understood that he didn't want to get divorced.

Besides being no different than Hannah, as in caring about what others thought, it was going to cost a lot.

He also didn't want to get married again in this life but he loved that other woman. He wanted to live with her but he could use his marriage as an excuse not to get married.

He could tell her that he would lose his company if he divorced Hannah, because of some reasons he would come up with.

These were great news for Hannah.

All she cared about was to keep up the appearances, for her friends and others. She wanted to keep her marriage, without the husband around. He was thinking the same way.

After seeing him like that, keeping the marriage intact became an upper hand for her. Hannah acted as if she was determined to divorce him, making him beg not to.

Finally, he accepted to go to a lawyer to sign a contract; to protect what they owned in case of a divorce.

Hannah managed to snatch this house from him during the negotiations.

She had one final condition not to divorce him; he was going to visit this place at least once a month and he wasn't going to spend more than two days. This way, everyone would think he was too busy but the marriage was OK.

She also had a fantasy, similar to Petra's.

She wanted him to come and go and she wanted Diego and Petra to see him, laugh behind his back. They would think that he was a normal husband who knew nothing and they would satisfy their 'rich people' fantasies, while Hannah would enjoy that as well. That was the only revenge she could take. Making him look like a cuckold.

Then he attempted to question her, asking who she had in mind as her secret affair. He was a bit jealous and curious about who she was thinking of. Hannah used words he never heard from her before.

But her anger and insults didn't stop him, he didn't let it go. He asked her some names, shared his feelings on his assumptions "Harrison? I knew he was chasing you and you weren't that indifferent to him. I hope it won't be a shock to you that he was also chasing Karen."

Hannah loved to see him anxious and curious like that, she enjoyed his hysteria, letting him go for a period. He was apparently jealous.

She even made him more nervous by saying things like "I don't know about that but I definitely know that whoever spends a night with Harrison waits in his doorstep, just for another night."

He went crazy, until Hannah stood up and reminded him that he was no longer her husband, he was just a guest in her house.

He finally realized that he already lost all his rights in that marriage. And in his further visits, he was going to try to get in her bed a few times unsuccessfully. She was more valuable since she revoked his access to her.

Other than those details, they both were very satisfied about their agreement. They were both relieved. And Hannah drank that whiskey to celebrate her relief before starting her new journey.

Hannah's biggest secret would be this. No one was going to learn this. This was important, otherwise there was no meaning of staying married.

She also wanted to be Garry's wife when she was seducing Diego. She wanted to be Garry's wife if and when Diego took her. It would be hotter if it was Garry's wife trying to pleasure or serve Petra, Petra would love to see Garry's wife kissing her feet. At least in the beginning.

But she was still afraid if Petra told that to anyone. That would ruin her image. So, Petra wasn't that wrong about her fear.

This looked really sustainable, even after this fact.

That didn't mean there weren't any risks in Petra's plan. She wasn't that comfortable about their future.

For example, Diego or Hannah could decide to confess their affair to her.

If that was Hannah, it wasn't a big deal. Petra could tell her that she wasn't in fact cheating on her back, she was doing exactly as she planned. She liked the idea of using the word 'puppet' if they needed to talk about this.

This conversation didn't have to wait for her confession. She could use this to make her fall for Petra even more, of course if Petra wanted that.

Hannah didn't know it yet but she was going to kiss her pussy. Hannah was going to eat her cunt every day. Because Petra wanted her cunt to be licked. Since she didn't want Alberta to do it too often, Hannah was going to be there for Petra when she wanted. Hannah wasn't the type who could get bored easily and she had too many new moving parts in her world.

But if Diego confessed, it could be a disaster.

It wasn't possible for her to tell him how she was exploiting those women. He would be sad if he learned that. He could lose his respect or love for her.

He could be happy if he heard about the money she already had deposited but he wouldn't want his wife to have another life where he wasn't in it.

And he wouldn't have understood how she let Hannah have sex with him. He could think that Petra didn't love him. Him believing that he was cheating Petra was better. But she was still confident that she could persuade him somehow.

One thing was important, he could never learn that she was letting those women eat her cunt. That would make him jealous and angry. She knew he wanted her pussy in his mouth. 'Everyone does' she thought giggling. If he learned that, she would have no choice but to sit on his face.

There was only one risk she was really afraid of. That was about Diego falling in love with that Hannah bitch.

So, she had to find a way to make sure that her worth was secured in Diego's eyes. Without giving away her secrets.