Alana Takes Control Pt. 04

Story Info
Daniel enjoys the younger generation.
3k words
4.64
4.7k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel was feeling mischievous. He had just dropped Sangeeta off at the flat she shared with friends in Woodford and was cruising down the A12 as best he could in early rush hour traffic towards the tunnel, his balls throbbed a little still and felt heavy after an inexperienced but enthusiastic afternoon blowjob. Sangeeta was 23 but had had only one previous boyfriend and had told him, several times in fact and probably from nerves, that she needed more practice. Tomorrow, she had promised, as he watched his cum dribbling down her chin before she caught it with the tip of her tongue, she wanted to be properly fucked, something she didn't do on a first date she had explained. Daniel was scheming as he drove 'Ok so tomorrow I fuck the living daylights out of Sangeeta, and then Wednesday it's Carleen' he thought as he started remembering the sensation of his cock buried deep inside Carleen's warm and tight pussy and the contrast between his white skin and her brown booty. His cock hardened against his jeans at the thought of lying back on a hotel bed with a tight nubile young queen riding his throbbing manhood to oblivion.

He pulled into a supermarket carpark to adjust himself as driving had become increasingly uncomfortable. Still sitting in his car he took out his phone and googled decent hotels. He wanted one of the big chains for anonymity but it had to be good quality, he wanted a nice big bed with ensuite bathroom and good food to keep them both fuelled for what he planned was to be a long night. He found a Marriott a few miles from Carleen's home and near enough to her work and booked a double room online. He still had not decided where he would fuck Sangeeta but did fancy the idea of making her scream in her own bed with her flatmates just a few feet away.

He could not escape the fact that in the last week or two he had found himself the object of attraction by an increasing number of women young enough to be his daughter and he wondered what enchantment had been cast upon him for this to be so. As he imagined the potential for this he absentmindedly unzipped himself, pulled out his cock and started to stroke himself before being disturbed by the clatter of a shopping trolley being pushed along just behind his car. He quickly covered himself in a moment of brief panic as he realised how close he had been to public indecency. He calmed himself down and adjusted his clothing before he opened his car door and walked across the car park to a coffee shop. Ordering himself a flat white he sat down at a table and took out his phone. He went to his contacts and went straight to Alana's number and selected 'message' before closing the app. It had been a few days and he needed to see her again but how?

They had agreed to 'catch up' but he knew that he wanted more, a lot more, than just another conversation with her over coffee about what each other had been up to in the last fifteen or so years. He opened Maps and looked near to the office for somewhere neutral for them to meet. It did not take long to find The Ivy, just down the road from their work and he remembered that she lived along the riverfront. It might be a little over the top, he thought but some fine dining followed by a nice romantic walk to her apartment should get her in he mood he reckoned so he checked their online booking. Friday at 7 for 2 was suddenly arranged and he sat back in his chair, opened the messaging app and started to type "Hey Alana..."

'Three women in a week, all under 30' he thought to himself, absolutely confident that he would be inside Alana's panties come Friday night. He drove home in a hurry and was soon frantically pounding his cock wrapped tightly in his fist as he imagined the three women kneeling on all fours next to each other on his king size bed as he moved from one to the other sinking his cock deep into three warm and wet holes.

The next evening Daniel found himself driving back up the A12 with Sangeeta's fingers wrapped around his swollen cock as she excitedly explained how turned on she was at the idea of fucking him with her flatmates just in the next room, telling him how wet she was imagining the prospect and wondering aloud whether either of her flatmates also fancied the idea of tasting an older white man's cum. Daniel himself was wondering whether he might need to sort himself out some magic blue pills if this kept up. At the very least he might have to do some stamina training so he could match their energy levels. They arrived at the house, Sangeeta grabbed his hand and pulled him through the door into her room. It was nice enough, large with a high ceiling, one wall made up of a wardrobe and 2 clothes rails facing a large double window, her double bed was unmade and clothes were strewn around telling Daniel that she had probably not expected to be having a visitor that evening.

Sangeeta reached up, unpinned and unwrapped her head scarf allowing her long black hair to cascade down across her shoulders. She stood close to him putting her arms around his waist pulling him into her and raised her face to his. They kissed. Her tongue searching for his, her nipples hardened against his chest and she felt his bulge against her belly. She was not used to being so forward but she felt comfortable in Daniel's presence so she pushed him back gently towards the bed until his knees felt the side and he sat down pulling her with him, they fell back and their mouths separated. Sangeeta reached for his buckle, undid the belt and trouser button and slowly unzipped him. She took his enlarged cock into her hand and investigated it almost forensically, she breathed in its scent, slightly salty but there was also an undertone of sweat mixed with something expensive as she wondered to herself whether men used deodorant on their cock and balls.

'Cock and balls' she thought to herself, 'that's hardly sexy, I'll have to think of a name she thought as her tongue gently teased its way around the helmet eliciting a moan from Daniel who was enjoying the attention. He raised his ass to allow her to pull his trousers down and off, quickly followed by his boxers. She knelt between his knees and took his cock as far down her throat as she could as he undid and removed his shirt. He was now naked and vulnerable while Sangeeta was still fully clothed with his cock between her teeth. She felt powerful like this, she liked that feeling. She slowly slid her mouth up his shaft, her tongue tracing a line along the vein protuding from underneath and clamped her lips round the head while swiftly pumping his glistening erection with her small hand which barely reached all the way around.

Still holding on to his cock she stood up and over him, with her spare hand she started to slowly unbutton her shirt pulling it free of her jeans. She reached behind and unclasped her bra allowing her pert little tits to bounce free, her small dark brown nipples standing hard and proud against her brown skin. Her belly ring caught the sunlight as Daniel lay back on his elbows watching her. His cock twitched in her hand as he caught the first glimpse of her body. Releasing him with a giggle she undid her trousers and slowly eased them down her long legs, turning slightly to offer him a view of her cute ass which was barely covered in her plain white panties. She straddled his legs and stood there over him, she reached down and with both hands on his chest she pushed him down so he was prone and sat herself down with his hard cock pinned down between her still covered pussy lips. She eased herself forward a little until she felt his hardness against her clit and leaned forward to tweak his left nipple hard.

'Ow' he exclaimed unable, and unwilling, to move away. The tingling of the sharp pain in his nipple countered by the soothing heat of her pussy on his cock, he felt her panties moistening. She arched her back and bounced gently on him taking care not to bend his cock but also wanting to feel her control over him. She eased herself forward again rubbing the wet panties against his cock and feeling the sensations build up in her. She moved further forward taking her weight on her knees which were now across his chest. She leant forward and pulled her panties to one side and wafted her sex in front of his mouth.

'I want you to eat me' she mumbled as she lowered herself onto his mouth feeling his teeth against her lips as she bore down on him as his hands grabbed at her ass. 'No' she teased, removing his hands one by one and placing them by his side. She raised herself off him keeping one hand on his chest to prevent him from moving and slid her panties down her legs and off and then, changing hands as she did so, took off her shirt so that was also now as naked as him. She swung her left leg across him and lowered herself back onto his mouth while leaning forward, she placed her elbows either side of his taut stomach and she took has cock deep into her throat in one swift movement. The sensation of her soaking pussy grinding his mouth with his cock deep in her throat made him almost cum there and then.

This was a new sensation for Sangeeta, to 69, to feel cock in mouth and mouth on pussy and she had trouble maintaining a consistent rhythm on his cock as his tongue worked on her clit. She let her first orgasm wash over her taking care to remove his cock from her mouth so as not to cause any lasting damage. She relaxed onto him allowing herself to experience her own pleasure, Daniel was stirring beneath her, she could sense his frustration in being pinned down and unable to use his strength to dominate but she wanted him inside her, she wanted to fuck. So she moved with him, allowing him to stretch and relax as she shifted position. With her legs still astride him she stood up, although somewhat uneasily on the moving bed, and turned around so that she was now facing him.

Her brown skin glowed golden with perspiration and she felt truly animalistic, she dropped down so that his hot cock rested between her lips, almost entering her as she was so wet, reaching back she raised herself and taking his cock in her hand she directed the head into her soaking opening, She lowered herself down onto him slowly, impaling herself fully on his shaft until she felt his tip against her cervix. She looked at him and he looked at her and they both smiled, she raised herself little by little enjoying the feeling of his cock against her pussy walls and she tightened herself against him before lowering herself again gauging the depth and the angle, she raised herself again and again and then suddenly she slammed her ass down onto him. They both gasped as she repeated this, slamming his cock deep into her as hard as she could tolerate bucking her hips and squeezing her pussy muscles to hold his cock tight. She fucked him like this as her second orgasm began to build more intense than the last as she felt his balls tighten. She stopped as fast as she had started with all her weight resting on him, her pussy throbbing.

'I have no protection so you're not cumming in me' she told Daniel leaving no room for negotiation on the matter and as she massaged his twitching cock with her pussy muscles. 'Now it's your turn to show me what you can do' as her tone softened and she relinquished some of the control she had taken from the start, she eased herself off him and gently kissed the tip of his cock. 'Where do you want me' she asked.

Recovering his breath Daniel sat up, he took her face in his hands and kissed her hard on the lips before standing, and taking one hand in his he gently encouraged her up and next to him. Things had not gone as he had expected so far but not in a bad way, he had liked how she had commanded him and taken what she wanted from him but it was now his turn, he raised her chin and kissed her neck and behind her ear causing her to moan gently, one hand found her breasts and his fingers teased her nipples before his mouth took over, the other hand reached down as he inserted two fingers between her soaking lips, he eased her backwards, gently pushing her back until she could go further and was pressed, still standing, against her bedroom wall. His cock pressed against her belly as he pinned her against the wall, he reached down and lifted her left leg until he had judged her weight, steadied himself and then took her right leg and hoisted her up so his cock was between her thighs and her pussy lips were either side of his shaft. Her breasts were squashed against his chest and her lips crushed beneath his. He negotiated her gently upwards until his cock found her entrance and he lowered her down.

She was still so wet her pussy slid easily onto Daneils rampant cock. Steadying himself with his legs apart and his hands hiolding onto her ass he fucked Sangeeta hard against the wall with complete abandon. She was cumming again and again as her whole weight bore down on his cock. He felt himself close so lifted her off and ordered her onto her hands and knees on her bed. He took up position behind her and slammed into her before reaching forward and grabbing her long hair causing her to arch her back. They fucked like this until he felt that familiar tension in his balls and could take no more. He pulled himself out as the first spurt of hot seed shot out in a long rope between her ass cheeks and half way up her back, the second rope he aimed at her ass hole and the next few landed on her ass, thick white globules of cum against her brown skin.

'Mmmm, that was so good', she purred as she reached for the tissues on the cabinet beside her bed, Wiping herself down quickly she jumped up. 'I need some water' she exclaimed as she opened door to her room and walked out leaving the door wide open. He heard excited chatter and giggling from another room when another young woman, this time dressed in in t-shirt and panties appeared in the doorway. 'Hi I'm Yasmin, that sounded so hot' she said before disappearing again as Sangeeta returned with two metal cups of ice cold water. Sangeeta threw on a red embroidered kurta with a slit in the side that went all the way up to her ass. Daniel could still see her nipples poking hard against the cotton.

'I see you've met Yasmin' she giggled 'I hope you don't mind but she really wanted to see a naked white man. I think she was impressed.'

Daniel sat up against the headboard, his cock now flaccid as he watched Sangeeta's ass cheeks sway under the fabric as she moved around her room tidying things up. She was chattering away to him about how she wanted an Onlyfans and would he take some pictures, and then she was asking him if he'd ever had a threesome or an orgy but without waiting for answer before wondering aloud whether Yasmin would be interested, and questioning whether he would have the energy for two women and how would he decide who to fuck first. He couldn't keep up but her youthful energy excited him so he watched and listened, grunting occasionally in response.

It was getting late and he was becoming more and more conscious of the fact that he was seeing Carleen the next day so, as Sangeeta was busying herself sorting out her laundry, he got up and began to dress.

"Oh no, really' he heard from the doorway as Yasmin appeared in sight, still dressed in her t-shirt but Daniel could see no evidence of any panties this time.

"Leaving already' she said as she came into the room. Daniel was standing there in t-shirt and boxers as Yasmin came over and cupped her hand over his cock and balls 'Mmmm, these will just have to wait until next time then'.

Daniel began to explain that he had a long drive home, had work in the morning, needed to sort out paperwork, generally just saying anything to excuse himself and ease the sexual tension in the room as the two young barely dressed women stood looking at him. Yasmin then leaned over and kissed Sangeeta on the lips, her hands snaking around her friends waist and her t-shirt raising slightly offering Daniel a brief glimpse of a brown ass cheek. Their legs entwined as they ground their mons against each other. He struggled into his trousers as he felt his cock begin to harden again but the girls were too intent on each other to notice. He took Sangeeta's hand and raised it to his lips in goodbye but as he did so she pulled him in between the two of them who both draped themselves around him hands wandering everywhere as they giggled to themselves. Daniel laughed and pulled himself gently away, kissing both women on the mouth before taking his leave.