All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 15'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate needing reading this this story the minute you post it, it's almost like an Addiction! Please keep writing on this great story. It is just to bad he chose this path of being a full slave all the time, instead of only in the bed room, just so bad..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars but wishing the cuckolding element wasn't there. At minimum feels like that will be there to tease us until the very end regardless of whether the author has it happen or not.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

5\Fave, This chapter has it all. I found the 2 preceding episodes comparatively uneventful - but I've learned by now you always pay off patience with In your interludes, u coming up with something new, shocking, and hot. Caging really truly raises the stakes for A & Q. Especially the public way it played out. That was brilliantly constructed. (My mind flashed a brief fantasy that she A was taking him for boarding at some BDSM boysub-kennel for her week away.. then I though, nah probably too much at this point...)

But seriously, his internal struggle toward acceptance of the dog-cage was well written, conveying Q's further descent into willing submission, and the erotic gravity of that decision.

The humiliation that followed after he got home as delicious too. Plus, hints at even darker things to come. Still hooked. Regards,

~PM

PS. Three "pages" are a better length for these episodes. Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She needs to fuck a big cocked man in front of her husband lock in the dog Crate, then set on his face to have him eat the cream pie out. Only then will she have completely Broke him. After that she can have him Tattooed, Alena's slave above his chastity cage and maybe get his nipples Pierced..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, can we skip ahead to the part where she dies? She's a fucking cunt and an abusive bitch who is not practicing any form of safe bdsm.

No amount of comments about how this man 'likes' or 'loves' this treatment will convince me this isn't abusive, manipulative, gas lighting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please sit down for this feedback! :)

This is without a doubt one of the greatest extended stories on Literotica EVER!! :)

Keep, up the amazing work. Drive the guy into complete and total slavery and you will have created a masterpiece. !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with last comnent, may stop reading this

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Wow, naked in the house. I guess she likes sitting where his naked asshole has been? Guess he can wipe his skid marks anywhere he feels like.

Seriously, use your fucking head for more than keeping your ears apart. He should be wearing a thong or a mankini at the least. And if she is going to demand he is baked outside, she better have a good lawyer on retainer. All it takes is one Karen to call the cops and he’s in prison for exposing himself to children.

Just TRY to keep it reasonable.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Lastly. This isn’t a marriage and she’s fucking insane.

Steel bondage isn’t a goddamn game, sticking someone in a dog crate that doesn’t let them stretch WILL kill them. Our bodies aren’t designed to be confined like that coupled with the possibility of claustrophobia. His heart rate will accelerate, his adrenaline will spike and his breathing will be constructed by his confinement.

All this will kill him.

Holy fuck. It’s like I’m reading a story written by someone who has watched bondage porn and thinks it’s real.

Steel is verboten! In the event of an emergency, it can’t be cut. Traveling with him the crate is verboten! IF there is a collision, he will die and you can’t prevent it.

Anytime you’re in a BDSM scene, the Dom has to have contingencies planned and prepared. She isn’t a Dom, she’s a sadistic psychopath and you want us to believe that he will stay married to her?

Fuck you. Write a story about an abusive husband who tells his wife how much he loves as he beats the shit out of her because that’s what this shot is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sadly total lack of safe BDSM principles (Safe Sane and Consensual) makes this wonderfully written story yet another porn inspired fantasy. If A is doing research, maybe the author could do some research as well, and talk to actual Doms

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that's the point though. She isn't an experienced Dom, they're both learning as they explore. Of course she's going to make mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, these comments are wild. I'm sure you're used to them as an author of Literotica, but still.

This is a FANTASY. The appeal is reading about scenarios that should never play out in real life. If I wanted a safe BDSM story, this is not where I'd be. It's the equivalent of ordering cake and crying that it's not ice cream. People really just can't stand it when authors aren't personally jerking them off, and it's fine to not like it - but behaving like a tantruming toddler is beyond inappropriate.

We who are in the NonConsensual/Reluctance category on purpose appreciate your work! This is a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good chapter. The confinement element is hot. On releasing him from the cage, the line where she tells him he can either stay in there or go to his room was especially hot, implying that he is now confined to one or the other when not being used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love these commentators who are like …. Ooooooh I’m gonna call the BDSM Police on you!!!!

I guess the one who said “this isn’t a a marriage” is right though. It’s fiction. Learn to read.

This story is hot and dark and sad. I’m hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes when I read an erotic short story, my mouth dries and I get an odd feeling. It happens when I read many of Leviticus’ stories. I know why: the skill of the author in leading my mental vision of the story, like peeling back the layers of baklava, which is how a complex story is told. Brilliantly done. Thank you, so so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could have added a paragraph where he gives her the padlock and indicates that he wants to stay in the crate, before she left him there locked up.

MrArcherMrArcherover 1 year ago

This was a great story. I suggest you ignore the negative comments about this being unrealistic. Those people probably watch Star Wars and complain that spaceships can't maneuver like they show in the movie. This is fiction, and great fiction for some of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the commenters who say "relax, it's fiction", I say OK fine, but those of us reacting with disgust and revulsion are entitled to feel that way. And the excuse that its just fiction, doesnt mean everything is ok to wtite, Would Holocaust erotica be ok? How about stuff with minors? Still ok? What about snuff erotica? "Its just fiction" isnt a magic wand absolving the author of any critcism. Also, femdom and bdsm are general terms. Thier are degrees from gentle loving femdom to harder stuff, to this. UGH Ive had enough.

freemanhollygardenfreemanhollygarden12 months ago

wow. just wow. you deserve fame and fortune and everything that goes with it. I want to give you money so you continue to write. thank you for this story. it gives me great pleasure. i haven't read anything so compelling in ages.

oneagainstoneagainst12 months agoAuthor

Just happy with the feedback :-) rather than money. There's also a standalone sequel waiting its turn in the queue, and Quinn continues in later stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES