Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give my regards to Alex!" Then Samantha hung up.

"I think you should leave before he sees you. If he sees me coming out of your car with my bag, he will know something happened between us. I don't care, but I want to give him the bad news after the games."

"I love you, Sam! Take care and I will talk with you later!" I said and kissed her. When she closed the car door, I left immediately. The first thing I did was to text my sister! I stopped at a gas station to get some water for the road and fill up the tank.

"Hey Alexandra!"

"Alex! Are you coming home?"

"I just left and will be there around 6 PM. I am at the gas station and filling up the tank and getting something for the road! Can you pick me up from the car rental place?"

"Sure Alex! Call me when you are getting close! How is the house?"

"It's great sis! And it will become even greater. I have plans for the Master Bath and to build out the basement. We'll take a drive up here when we come back from our vacation. We'll deal with the University Tuitions and paperwork and we'll decorate the house."

It would be the best time because Samantha would be helping her parents with the restaurant and I won't have her distraction. I will be able to come closer to Alexandra that I have neglected so much.

"I can't wait to see it! I love you so much, Alex! Drive safely. I am going to be at Trisha's with Jane and David too and will wait for your call!"

I got on the road and called my mother. She probably would be alone or with Judy! I was hoping alone!

"My baby boy! I missed you!"

"Mom! So good to hear your voice! Are you OK?"

"I am good, Alex! I am preparing some food for your father and sister! When are you coming back?"

"I just left the gas station! I will be in town around 6 PM. I texted Alexandra to pick me up from the car rental place. She is going to be at Trisha's house!"

"That gives me more time but your father will be home around 5 PM so, I still have to prepare some food!"

"What goodies are you planning to make?" I asked her.

"Chicken with potatoes in the oven!"

"Mmm!" I said with anticipation. My mother's cooking was awesome and even though ribs was my favorite, her oven cooked chicken was delicious.

"So, I will see you tonight?" she asked.

"Of course my sweet Diana!" I said with a sexy tone.

"My sweet baby boy! I missed your touch while you call my name!" she said with desire.

"I can't wait to be inside you!" I responded.

"Didn't your girlfriend deplete your energy?" she asked with a teasing tone.

"There is nothing in the world that can deplete my energy when it comes to making love to my sweet Diana! She is my number one and Wonder Woman!"

"You have the right words as always!"

"I have the goddess on the other side of the line! You know Wonder Woman was a goddess! Well a demi-goddess but still the daughter of Zeus!"

"I love you my baby! But shouldn't you concentrate on your driving and come home safe, rather than talking with me and getting all wound up?"

"Well you are right about that but I missed your sexy voice!"

"Just my voice?" she said giggling and teasing me.

"I want to feel your arms and feet roaming all over my body while I shoot my babies in your baby-maker continuously while you convulse with endless orgasms!"

"Damn it Alex! I am horny already! I hope you are up for the task!"

"Tonight? You think we can do something tonight?" I asked.

"We'll see! If your father falls in deep sleep, I will come to visit you!"

"What about Alexandra? Aren't you worried about her?"

"I can tell when she is sleeping deeply! She is just like your father!"

"I am cuming to the thought of getting your pregnant!" I said to her and meaning it!

"Alex! You really want to get me pregnant? Are you crazy?"

"The fact that I am crazy about you is not in for debate! But who wouldn't want to procreate with his number one that happens to be a goddess?"

That made her laugh again and she also sounded even more turned on.

"My baby I love you! I am going to drain your cock tonight if I get the chance! But for now, drive safely and let me get back to my cooking!"

"Bye-bye mom! I love you too!" I said and she ended the call.

I continued my drive and popped some music and fell into deep thoughts. The next few hours, I could think about my next moves. The drive was smooth and instead of thinking about my moves though, I just thought about my "Pussies"!

After a few hours I made a stop to empty my bladder and then get back on the road. When I started driving, I thought about calling Anna. She probably was home!

"Hello?" I heard Anna's mother answering the phone.

"Hi Mrs. Pratt! This is Alex! Is Anna there?"

"Alex! So nice to hear from you again! My goodness, Anna has gone crazy with the photographic equipment that you gave her! Thank you so much! But did you spend your money on all this equipment? Alex, these things cost a lot!"

"Don't worry about it Mrs. Pratt! I told you I have access from someone I know and got them!" I lied to her. I didn't want her to start thinking that I was wealthy!

"Here, Anna is anxious to talk to you! Hope to see you soon!" she said.

"Alex! I have been training myself with the equipment that you got me and I just love them! Are you back?"

"I am driving! I will be back tonight. I will see you tomorrow at graduation! I am glad you are enjoying my gift. I have something else to give you as well but I want to keep it between you and me! OK?" I was talking about the account I was going to open and put her name on with my name so that she wouldn't have to deal with the taxes and would be able to keep it between her and me.

"What? More?" she questioned.

"Well this will be different but I will give it to you tomorrow or after I return from our family vacation."

"Alex, I don't need any more gifts! What you got me already, saved me so much money! Even my father was so happy that he was hoping that we both got back together! Both, my mother and father always loved your manners and your effect on me. But I told him that we were just friends!"

"Anna, I don't want to get back to that! Truly, if we hadn't broken up back then, we would probably be making plans for our future, together. But I am fucked up, as I told you! I still love you though, Anna! I do! I don't know if it's enough to get back together! I have to deal with everything and everyone around me before I make a decision."

"I understand Alex! No pressure from my side! I know I fucked up two years ago and you still treat me better than anyone else has!" She didn't say she loved me and I am sure her mother was nearby and that is why. She was holding up on her promise to keep our relationship between us.

"Anna, let's not dwell on the past! Let's just go forward and see what happens! I will see you tomorrow at school! Good night!"

"Good night, Alex! See you tomorrow! Drive safely!" she responded and after that she hung up.

Indeed, I was now fucked up and because I loved having all six women, was just like a drug!

When I was about thirty minutes from home, I called my sister!

"Alex, you're on speakerphone! Everyone is here!"

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hi Alex!" they all said in unison. But what was weirder to me, was that I thought I heard Daisy and Jake's voice. Were they already approved to come to our houses? I guess!

"Is Jake there?" I asked.

"Yeah, Alex! I am here with Daisy!"

"Did you follow my instructions?" I asked him about the exercises that I wrote for him to follow just before I left school.

"I did Alex! Thanks for your help! I really do appreciate it!" he said with a happy tone.

"You are very welcome! I hope you guys had fun the past days that I was gone!"

"We did but we wish you were here with us!" David said.

"I missed you, Alex!" Jane said. It was natural for her to say and was expected. It wouldn't make any sense to Daisy and Jake that believe that she was my girlfriend! They didn't know that she was only my fuck buddy!

"I missed you too, Jane! And everybody else!" I responded.

"Are you getting close, Alex?" my sister asked.

"I will be at the car rental place in about thirty minutes!" I answered.

"OK, brother! I will see you there! I am hanging up! Keep your eyes on the road and drive safely!" my sister said.

"See you soon!" I said and the call ended.

I arrived at the car rental and my sister was already there! My beautiful sister smiled at me and it brought to me so many mix feelings. "Just take her and get the hell away from everyone!" I said to myself. But of course, I wasn't going to do that! I was so addicted to my "Harem" and didn't want to let go yet!

"Alex!" she said with much excitement and I was just in awe, looking at her amazing body and face!

"God, Alexandra you are so fucking beautiful!" I said to her drooling! She was wearing a loose mini dress that accentuated her breasts! She was wearing wedges just like my mother's. Maybe they were my mother's or maybe hers. Her dark red toenails looked as if she just did them! I wanted her! My thoughts were interrupted with her kiss!

"Thank you, Alex!" she said and the kiss came immediately after that compliment I gave her.

"Let me return the vehicle so we can go home! We have to get ready for Saturday! I have all the tickets and hotels ready for everyone! I just can't wait to get on that plane with you, for Paris!"

"This trip is going to be amazing!" she said!

"I think amazing is not enough to describe what we are going to do in Paris!" I said to her and she giggled with happiness. I love to see my sister smiling like that! Happiness is a feeling that you can't buy!

When I signed off the car, I took my sister by the hand and we headed towards her car. On the way home, I told her the details about the house I bought and the furniture! But we arrived quickly at home and we found my mother and father, preparing the dinner table.

"Alex, welcome home my baby!" My mother said and kissed me motherly with a quick peck of her tongue on mine! My eyes were so happy and she could see it, and I saw her happiness as well.

"Thanks mom!" I replied.

"Welcome back, Alex! I got your emails with the itineraries of our flights and the hotel confirmations! I can't believe you got all this ready so fast!"

"I was too excited for all not to be! I will be buying a new Digital Camera for Rome! We are going to do some nice posing in the Colosseum!"

"I am anxious to see that big ancient structure!" he said.

I looked at my mother and sister that were making fun of us! But it was so cute the way they actually giggled. We all were going to get to be alone with each other. This was going to bring us closer! I was hoping Alexandra wouldn't open up to my mother before our trip!

We sat at the table and ate my mother's delicious meal and we talked about the end of our young dependent lives and beginning of our adult and independent! At the end of the meal, we all decided to go in our den and watch a movie! For a change, my mother was sitting next to me and my sister next to my father. I could see my father's love for his daughter! He always loved her and protected her!

My mother was hugging my back and had her hand in my T-Shirt that made me feel so powerful! I had my hand around her neck. It wasn't late but, my father seemed tired.

"Diana, are you coming to bed? I feel a bit tired!" he asked her.

"Yes honey, let's go to bed! We have to wake up early and prepare for the graduation ceremony! Our babies are not going to be babies anymore!" she said with a happy smile and stare towards me.

"Well, good night guys! I will see you in the morning!" As I said that, my sister got up and kissed my dad and my mother and after ran towards the stairs in a hurry...

"I have to go to the bathroom, good night guys!" she said.

As my father, climbed the stairs, my mother took advantage of this moment and kissed me passionately. What a woman my father married! The absolute woman!

"Will I see you tonight, mom?" I asked whispering.

"I don't know baby! It depends on how deep your dad and sister will be sleeping!" she answered.

"I can't wait to be inside you!" I told her and she left with her eyes full of lust.

When my sister came back down, she was wearing her sweats and she brought me mine too.

I took off all my clothes including my boxers and wore my sweat pants and sat on the couch and she just took position! We were sitting just like it all began. The movie went on and my hands were shyly and stealthy caressing my sister's abs. It felt just like it did when it all started right after our 18th birthday.

When my hand was inside her elastic band of her sweats, I could feel her pubic hair! This was so sexy and building up! Then suddenly she turned around and climbed on me and began fucking my mouth with her tongue. We were kissing and caressing each other and dry fucking as well.

"I need you inside me!" she whispered.

"I need that too!" I replied.

She pulled down her sweats and she wasn't wearing any panties. I began to fondle her breasts that were just so easy to access with her cut top. When she pulled my sweat pants down my cock was so ready! She rubbed him slowly on her sopping pussy entrance and labia.

Then she shoved the cockhead inside her and then she sat completely on him. My cock was pulsing! All I could see now was her magical green eyes! I had forgotten once again about the rest. I mean completely forgot!

She was moaning silently and in a way that even my mother never did! She fucked me slowly and every time her bush met mine, she pushed on my bone and trembled. My cockhead would expand as it met her cervix entrance and felt that burning sensation again. She had found her way of joining my sperm-feeder with her baby maker! Her hair hanging over her left side was as sexy as could be. Then I reached up and lifted her cut top and exposed her glorious tits! I sucked on her nipples that caused her to tremble even more.

For the next hour, we fucked like crazy teens! She came three times while I was holding back very easily, after so much fucking with Samantha. And when it was time for her to cum one final time, I shot my load in her! We kissed over and over but at some point we had to go to bed.

"I feel you, Alex!"

"I am cuming in your pussy my beautiful, Alexandra! We'll be doing this in Paris all the time!" I said as I got up.

"I can't wait! That month of practice where you deprived my pussy cat her vitamins, needs to be replenished! I want that hot cum of yours flowing out of my pussy all the time!" was her response.

"Alexandra! You are going to keep me awake all night with that kind of talk! My cock was instantly hard as a rock! I am going to get in the shower and take a cold one! I think we should go to bed because we have to get up early to prepare for the graduation ceremony."

"I know! I would join but mom and dad might just catch us! And I don't want our trip to Paris to be canceled!" she replied.

"I wouldn't' want that either! Good night! I will see you in the morning!"

After my shower, I lied down in my bed, naked of course and saw my sister coming in the bedroom after her shower.

"Good night, brother!" she said and kissed me one more time passionately and left.

I was hoping my mom would come. I was so horny and I know Alexandra would fall asleep very happy. But my cock wasn't going down, even after my cold shower! Damn, I need to fuck a pussy! My sister's my mother's, I didn't care that moment! I just needed a pussy that was wet, gliding over my rod. I fell asleep with a hard on that just wouldn't go away and my mother never showed up! I woke up disappointed but maybe they got into some action together last night! My lucky father! But I had nothing to complain about! I had my sister too and could have had her even more!

When I woke up, I could smell breakfast! My mom was being the good mother she always was! I was staring once again at my sister in the picture from our 18th birthday and was becoming emotional! She was, is and always will be a "Gem"! The most precious one! What could I do to stop my stupid behavior? I got up and got dressed and also took my graduation gown and cap that was in my closet on the hanger! As I went to the kitchen, I hung it at the front door coat hanger and then went for breakfast that was piercing my nose.

"Good morning beautiful! Smells amazing!" I said to my mother who was alone. There was no sign of my sister or father.

"Good morning my baby!" she said and came to me and gave me a kiss that got my cock up instantly!

"How will I do when I go to Northern without these morning 'vitamin kisses'?" I said and held her tight on me and squeezing her ass.

"I know my baby! I will miss them too!" she said and kissed me one more time.

"Is dad up?" I asked her.

"He was reading something on his laptop but will be down soon." She replied.

"Did you guys have fun last night?" I said and kissed her on her neck causing goosebumps.

"I can't believe how blunt you are with me, asking me these questions!" she said with a tone of disbelief.

"I really mean it mom! I love you two and I don't expect you not to have fun with him or he with you! What I have with you is not the same. I hope you feel the same way about me having a relationship with another girl!

"I don't my baby! But you have more than one girl, right?" she said with humor in her tone.

"I know what you mean, mom! Believe me, I think about it all the time and wonder what I am going to do. But even if I decide to be with the one I love more, I will never leave you out! I can't let you go! You have been my main desire since the airport, when you and dad came back from Hawaii!"

"In all honesty, after that kiss, my brain was out of control! I thought about you all the time and still do! I was feeling like a teen that was falling in love again! But I loved you since the minute you came out of my womb, my baby! Now, I am also in love with you!" She said and shook her head left and right in disbelief and turned to the oven where she took out the tray with the bacon.

That moment I heard my dad's and my sister's voice. They were coming down the stairs and my sister was holding my dad while he hugged her over her neck.

"Good morning, Graduates!" My father said loudly.

"Good morning, Dad!" I said to him and then I kissed my sister on the lips. Her eyes gave me a quick "Fuck me" look and then turned to go to her seat. She was sitting next to my father for a change. So, I was going to sit next to my "Wonder Woman"! She was wearing her robe as usual and wondered if she was naked under it! My cock was looking for space stressing for an opening to get out!

I was wondering if she had sex with my father last night because she didn't answer to my question. I looked at my father and he seemed pretty happy! He probably got to shoot his load in her! I hope my mother was satisfied enough!

"I see you got Judy a separate room for Hawaii! She could have slept with Alexandra so that you can save the money!" my father said.

"It's OK dad! Maybe she needs her privacy too!" I said to him calmly!

"Well, then all is settled! Wow! I am more excited this time because we'll get to spend time separately! Alexandra's idea to go to Barcelona was great!" he said with excitement.

"I am sure; we'll all have fun! Including Judy!" I said. We need to get ready for tomorrow as soon as the graduation ceremony is done!" I said to everyone.

"I have my stuff and your father's ready, my baby!" my mother said as she grabbed my thigh and touched my cock!

"I got my stuff ready too! It's only you my brother that needs to get ready!" my sister said and she was right! All this week, all I did was purchase a house and go to Northern to fuck Samantha!