Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like my cooking Alex?"

"It is delicious..."

"Do you like my dress?"

"I love it...I don't think anyone could look hotter than you in that dress."

She leaned over and kissed me, letting me taste her tongue while her right hand rubbed my cock over my jeans.

"When we are done, you are going to fuck me again, right?" she said in a low and sexy tone.

"I can't wait to fuck you again Judy, I have been thinking about you ever since I left"

"Was it me or what I said that kept me in your mind?" she replied.

"What do you mean? You said many things!"

"I said I will let you fuck my ass, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did but that is not only what I had in mind...you are incredibly hot and I don't understand why I have never noticed this before from you. I never thought that you looked at me in a sexual way. Of course I looked at you many times, but never thought of you as someone I would really have sex with..."

"Ha ha ha...we are going to be doing many things together" she smiled.

She stood up and lifted her dress slowly to reveal me her pussy that was shaved completely. I shaved it just for you Alex...I hope you like it clean like this.

Honestly, I liked it better with the hair on her pubic area and shaved or trimmed around her labia. Women that shave their mounds look more like they are preteens...I am not into that! But when you look up in her face you know she is more than old enough to do whatever she wants.

"I see you don't look that happy to see me shave...I guess I should have asked before but I thought you would like it like this. Don't worry though, they will grow quickly back!"

"Don't take me wrong Judy, you still are hot, but I have a thing with hair on a woman's pussy...it seems so natural and let's your imagination run. And yours is so blonde!" I said and she smiled accepting my comments as a turn on for her. I could see her pupils reacting to my words.

"So are you gonna keep eating food or are you gonna eat my pussy?" she said and opened her pussy for me to see pulling her big labia apart standing in front of me.

I dropped my fork and grabbed her ass and dove into her opening. Indeed, it smelled like a horny woman and again the aroma was intoxicating, such a strong musky scent.

I flicked my tongue on her clit as she stared into my eyes continuing to pull her labia apart to give me more access. Then I sucked on her clit and while sucking I ran my tongue in circles!

"Oh...Alex, I am going to fall down...let's go to the couch..."

"No, here" I said standing up and making her sit on the table pushing the plates on the far side to make space for her.

"Oh Alex, such aggressiveness...I love it that you take command...do as you please with me...fuck me with your tongue again..."

I kneeled and tasted her pussy, licked it, kissed it, bit on her labia, sucked her juices...fuck, I wanted to eat her forever. I wanted to take her pussy lips with me so I can have them in my mouth all the time... You see the difference between each woman could be so distinctive. Alexandra's labia were the perfect shape and size but that was probably because it was still not used and abused as much as Judy's. Still, I loved them both. I would love to have them both spread out in front of me and licking them in turns and then putting my cock in for a few strokes in each one at a time and when I was going to cum, I would shoot half load in Alexandra and then hold the base of my cock and shoot the rest in Judy.

As much as I felt I was in love with my sister, I was thinking so perversely

"I'm cumming baby, I'm going to cum in your mouth again...oh...oh...aaaaaaaa..."

She came in my mouth while stroking my hair and I stopped playing with her clit while I kissed my way to her asshole. It was a bit different than before...

"Oh...my ass...I have it ready and clean for you Alex...you wanna fuck my ass?"

I was hard and ready to feel what it feels like to fuck a woman in the ass...

I stood up and we kissed for a few minutes while she un-buttoned and un-zipped my pants letting my pants drop to my knees. She held my cock kissing me and rubbing it on her pussy and helped me find the entrance to her pussy that was soaking wet. She fucked me for a few seconds and then pulled me out and lubed her asshole with her juices and then back in her pussy again.

The third time she pushed my cock on her tight entrance and penetrated half of my cockhead. She moaned and pulled it back out and back to her pussy. This time when she pushed my cock it sunk completely in her tight hole.

It was tight and it felt really hot doing this to Mrs. Jones...fucking my married neighbor in any way that I could only imagine before this moment. She grabbed my ass and guided my movements...

"Don't push yet Alex...let me get used to your cock and I will tell you when to fuck me...Oh my God, your cock feels so good..."

She fucked me slowly until my cock was moving in and out of her ass easy enough...then she began fucking me faster...

"Oh...Judy, this feels so good and tight...your ass is wonderful..."

"Now I want you to fuck me as fast as you can and make me cum while I play with my clit..."

But...the door bell sounded...

"Who the fuck is that?" she said.

"Mrs. Jones, Alex it's me, Alexandra..."

"Fuck" we both said. I withdrew my cock and pulled my pants up and Mrs. Jones made herself decent, repositioned the plates on the table, and then headed for the door. I ran to the guest toilet to wash myself. I cleaned my cock with some soap, even though there was no odor from her ass as she cleaned up really well for me and then I understood what she meant when she said she would be ready for me. I washed my face with lots of soap to mask the pussy odor from the oral pleasures I gave Mrs. Jones.

"Hey Alex..." Alexandra smiled to me!

"Your sister was too hungry to wait..."

"The food is delicious Alexandra; I am glad you came!" What a liar I had become. I felt a shame of myself. I began to feel so guilty about my behavior and that the honesty that I had was going away. It would be a matter of time before my sister discovers what a jerk I was turning into. I know most guys wouldn't care and would get as much as they could out of all women but at the end what would be the reward if they all abandoned me? Why was I risking losing someone real and with true feelings? My sister could be my "Fuck" and my "Lover", right? Just because Mrs. Jones had huge breasts and let me fuck her in the ass, is not an excuse. I know Alexandra said that she would do the same after reading Anna's letter. So why am I acting this way?

After about an hour Mrs. Jones brought some Ice Cream for dessert. Our conversation was about her son and Alexandra. I kind of had the feeling that she was trying to get her involved with her son. Little she knew about her and me! I started getting jealous and angry with Mrs. Jones and tried to hide it.

Around Eleven O'clock my head began to ache...and very soon it was really killing me.

"Judy, I have a horrible headache and I think I should go home and take a nap...Alexandra are you coming?" I said.

"Alex, can I give you some pain killers?" she replied.

"Naah...I think it is because I am tired, I need to get some sleep..." too much fucking maybe and anxiety to fuck her ass I thought. Maybe I should take a break, after all tomorrow is another day.

"That's fine Alex, but Alexandra can stay for a while if she is not sleepy, I could use a bit more company."

"Alex, I slept too much this afternoon and I could stay here a bit more. You should go and rest...I will see you tomorrow." Alexandra said.

While I was walking out the door Mrs. Jones shouted out...

"Don't forget tomorrow Alex, I am gonna need your help with the attic again, OK?"

"Ah, Yeah..." I replied.

I left and wondered what she was going to be saying to Alexandra and what else could happen while I was gone. I got home and took two pain killers and took a fast hot shower to clean up a bit more and to calm down. My erection had subsided and I thought that I really should take a break.

............Some time later.......... A Vivid Dream....

Anna is sitting on my cock and I am fucking her asshole while she is moaning loud and Mrs. Jones is sitting on my face enjoying my tongue giving her oral sex and finger fucking her ass. Mrs. Jones and Anna are kissing each other while they fondle each other's breasts as they cum over and over enjoying the orgasms I am giving them. But then the door opens and Alexandra walks in and we all are surprised to see her as if she shouldn't be there at that time.

"I hate you Alex, I hate you..." and she runs off crying...

When I opened my eyes I was relieved that it was only a dream! But it could come true if I continued like this. I got up and looked at the time and it was 4 AM. I wondered where and what Alexandra was doing. I passed by her room and the light on the night stand was on, but Alexandra was sleeping with a physics book in her hand. I walked silently towards her and stood over her for a minute or so and admired her beauty. What the fuck was I doing cheating on her with Mrs. Jones who is married and even though she has her beauty, it doesn't compare to the beauty my sister has "inside and out"! Besides the huge hooters of Mrs. Jones, Alexandra is the hottest girl I have seen in real life.

I turned off the light and went downstairs and grabbed a glass of water and sat in the living room trying to put my thoughts together. It was Tuesday morning and my parents would be back in a few days. Time really flies by quickly! They are coming back this Saturday and they haven't called back to check on us at all! That was a bit strange but maybe they are having a good time and trust us enough to let us on our own and enjoy their vacation. Regardless though of my relationship with Judy, I know my mother would probably call Judy to ask if something was going on.

The sun was coming up and the day was beginning already and my head was not ready for any decisions yet. It was just after 7AM and I walked back to my room to get some more sleep before I got up to do some exercising. Perhaps combine my exercise with some anal sex with Mrs. Jones? By now the only thing that I figured out is that I am obsessed with Mrs. Jones and in love with Alexandra. I felt that there was no way I could lose her but Mrs. Jones would not be there forever. Maybe if I fucked Alexandra's ass I would not care about Mrs. Jones anymore? Who knows? For now, I just wanted to go across the street and knock on her door... so that was the end of my morning thoughts!

I walked slowly to my sister's room and made sure that Alexandra was still asleep and then went to my room to put on my sweat pants and a sweat shirt and a pair of socks. I wore my running shoes and silently walked towards the door and looked back up! What was I doing?

I opened the door and didn't see much activity outside so I ran towards Mrs. Jones house. I knocked the door and rang the doorbell and after turned my back towards the door looking to see if anyone was aware of my early visit to my neighbor. The door opened shortly after and I felt a hand pull me in fast and closed the door behind me...

"I see you couldn't wait...I couldn't sleep much too and was ready to masturbate!" she said surprising me once again to how open she was about sex.

"I can't get you out of my mind...my cock is hard every time I think of you!" I replied.

She grabbed me and kissed me passionately and walked towards the stairs. Kissing and touching each other, we slowly reached her bedroom. Then she walked towards the closet and soon we were up in the attic where she was on the bed with her legs spread rubbing her pussy over her panties. My cock was pulsing and throbbing clearly for her to see even through my sweat pants.

"I want you to fuck me hard and make me cum!" she said with her hand stroking her pussy.

I quickly stripped my clothes off and grabbed her legs kissing them with my tongue and lips. I kissed my way up to her pussy and literally ate it over her panties. Soon it was so wet and I couldn't wait to taste it again and take the big labia that were so sexy in my mouth.

I lifted her legs and pulled her panties off. Then she spread her legs and gave me the best view once again of her steaming pussy. Before she even could say a word I was kissing her labia again and licking her pussy all over. My saliva was so excessive that her pussy and her ass were shining from it. I began licking and sucking her clit and then she started to moan intensively.

"Oh Alex, suck my clit, eat my pussy...fuck...you're making me cum...AAAAh..."

I began to moan myself listening to her voice call my name in pleasure, appreciating my oral capabilities. She was close and she didn't hide it at all... "I am close...YES...YESSSSS...CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGG...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

She came and tilted and shivered shifting her ass and pussy upwards holding my head tight on it Climaxing for 10-15 seconds and then she pulled my head up and brought my lips to hers...

"Are you ready to fuck me Alex? Are you ready to put your cock in my pussy? Can you make me cum again? Show me how much you like my pussy that is wet for you!"

"I can't get enough of your pussy Judy..." I guided my cock and held it over her labia and rubbed them with it. Then I pushed my cock head in and stopped because I felt the urge to cum...I was so excited that I wasn't going to last, and she noticed it.

"You're so excited Alex and you don't know how good that makes me feel that I can get a young handsome guy like you crazy about an old woman like me...I want you to cum inside me now...don't hold back, just fuck me and cum in my pussy...don't hold back."

"You're an Old woman? Are you kidding me? You're as hot as hell and I doubt that there is anyone that would object to that..."

She grabbed my head and kissed me violently and she began to moan out of pleasure. My comments about her had triggered the beginning of a new climax for her. Damn it I was going to cum and licking her clitoris was too soon to do again right now after her orgasm as it was still sensitive from her climax.

She shifted and lifted her waist towards my cock and took me completely in her pussy...

"Cum in me Alex...Don't hold back...I want that hot cum inside me..."

I looked at her in the eyes and saw something that was not there before! She was looking at me like she was mesmerized by me. She seemed so beautiful this moment that I was completely out of control with my feelings. The way she talked to me, was intense...

I fucked her fast and hard and didn't stop looking at her eyes that were stuck on mine...she was saying in a low tone and not loud anymore...

"Yes...Yes...Cum for me...Cum inside me...Cum...you fuck me so good...I can't believe it but I am cumming too...your cock is so hard...and the way you look at me...don't stop looking at me like that...I am cumming..."

Then she got louder and I was gonna shoot my load...

"Judy...I am cumming...Cumming now... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS...FUCK...I'M CUMMING... FILL ME UP...OH...OHHH"

I came first and she came a few seconds after I continued pounding her while I shot cobs and cobs of my sperm inside her forty-year-old horny wet pussy...Putting pressure on the upper side of her vaginal channel was the key to making her cum. That was the key to making Alexandra cum too...Perhaps all women would be the same. But one thing I knew for sure by now...there is no better feeling than that one I have when I cum inside a woman's pussy...especially when she is begging you to.

She hugged me while I had my cock inside her pussy and we caught our breath. It felt so wonderful in her arms and the softness of her breast on my chest once again was stirring my cock. It wasn't ready for another go yet, but soon...

"Alex, you are wonderful...I am so glad you came so early and made my day. If you came a bit later I would have been gone. I was gonna go shopping for some things that the house needs and wouldn't have been back before 2-3 O'clock in the afternoon. I am so glad you came! I am gonna have your cum in my pussy all day and think about you filling me up again...Will you come later too?"

Well I wanted to fuck her ass but if she was going to leave, then of course I would come later. I was disappointed that she was leaving and I couldn't wait. It felt so tight in her ass last night!

"You don't look that happy...what's wrong? You don't want me to leave?"

"Not really...I thought..." I hesitated to tell her but she knew.

"You can't wait to fuck my ass, right?" I grinned.

"Not that I don't like your pussy, but it felt different inside you last night..." I said with a bit of shame thinking that it was something to satisfy me more than her.

"I loved it too Alex...I like getting fucked in the ass every once in a while...but I am not clean right now. But if you cum tonight, I promise to let you fuck my ass again..." she smiled kissing me tenderly.

I smiled back too and kissed her with such desire and appreciation for giving herself to me like this. I couldn't wait to fuck her ass and I thought it would be tonight, even though my cock was getting hard and she could feel it...but she turned me on my back and climbed over me without my cock ever leaving her warm nest.

"But you can fuck me once more in my pussy if you like...Cum inside me some more? You wanna fill me up one more time...or maybe you want me to suck you dry...what do you want Alex...just tell me...your desires are my command..."

Her words were so assuring and sensual that I just began to move my hips up and down fucking her like I didn't fuck her yet. In and out so fast and hard while she kissed me with her tongue deep in my mouth causing me to get dizzy. Her tits were tightly on my chest and I reached for them and she adjusted so that I can suck on them while I fucked her...

"Oh yes...suck my nipples...fuck me Alex...Fuck my pussy...Cum inside me... I want you to cum inside me so I can think about you all day as it runs down on my panties and be horny when I get back..."

"Judy... I'll fuck you anytime, any day..."

Pretty soon I was going to cum but she wasn't ready yet so I began to fuck her hard and lifting my cock to put more pressure on her upper vaginal walls again. She rubbed her clit and I was doing the right thing because she was about to cum again...

"Oh Alex...I am going to cum again...OH Yes...Fuck me ... Cum with me...I want you to cum with me..."

I picked up my pace and speed and she began to cum and squirt at the same time...bringing me to my climax too...

"I'm cumming too Judy, your pussy is so hot...take my cum...Ahhhhhhhhhh...I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGG"

I could feel the sheets that were wet like we poured a gallon of water on them and it was from cum and her squirting...it felt so dirty and sexy and her pussy and my cock were also wet and sticky now. So dirty but it was stimulating!

We kissed and rubbed on each other for another 15-20 minutes and she was about to leave when she noticed once again that I was getting hard.

"Enough for now, I got to get going before it is late...Hold yourself for tonight...you can fuck me as long as you like and can..." She kissed me and I agreed to come back later this evening.

I was confused now with my actions that were not what I thought would be. But it feels so good to fuck Mrs. Jones! She is definitely a woman that you can't forget once you fuck her!

When I got back home I went straight to the shower and the good thing was that Alexandra wasn't awake yet. I washed thoroughly my cock and my body, removing any indications that I just fucked Judy and wrapped a towel around my waist and headed for my bedroom.

Believe it or not I was still horny with my thoughts on Mrs. Jones and her words about keeping my seed in her pussy and that she would be waiting for me to fuck her again later tonight. I sat at my desk and logged in my email again to check if I had anything new. Deep inside I was hoping to get some more photos of Anna! Somehow I was turning from a good to a bad boy, thinking if it was going to be possible to fuck Anna as well! I opened her photo and rubbed my cock imagining how tight her virgin pussy would fuck my cock.

1...34567...73