Alexaverse One-Shots 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was having a hard time learning from Karen, which seemed absurd, but maybe made sense. Shelly had an absolutely brilliant teacher in one of her classes, but she just couldn't absorb what he was saying. She always ended up learning the stuff he was saying in her little study group, and the other students made sure she understood.

She could learn the subject matter from them just fine, but not from him.

Maybe that was true here as well. Maybe Janet and Mona could teach her stuff they'd learned from Karen, 'Princess' as they called her. She certainly seemed the part. Maybe Shelly couldn't learn from a princess, maybe she had to get her lessons from the subjects.

And according to these two, they were gonna teach the chicken boy a few things about how to fuck a girl and pleasure her. Could Shelly teach boys how to please her? That sounded like something she oughta know, like something an accomplished courtesan could do.

And that was something else that drove her crazy. How did these women make it look so damn easy? They got laid as much as they wanted, by whoever they wanted! They weren't dirty sluts who would just put out for any loser, they had their pick of the crop.

A guy with access to unlimited chicken? Let's fuck him, no problem! We're eating for the rest of the semester! Lucky sluts. Shelly was pretty sure she could do a lot of things for unlimited Portuguese chicken.

Hey, how about a threesome? Simple, right?

Hey, what about that monster who strides around campus? Let's cripple ourselves on that baseball bat between his legs. Simplicity itself!

Y'gotta start somewhere, and learning from real-life examples you can fathom is the best way to go about it.

She took a deep breath and felt a renewed sense of confidence in her ambitions. If she stuck to the plan, if she held on, then she would have the skills by the end of the semester.

Everyone would envy her.

***

A supply closet in the Galbraith building, Saturday night...

Shelly had scoped out the area she'd heard Janet and Mona talking about, at least twice, and she had to agree that it was perfect for what they had planned- the space was barely two meters wide, a long, narrow stretch between the two faculty buildings. She'd had to go around a corner to get into the space, meaning it was completely concealed from anyone who didn't come looking for it. Two meters wide, the best part of ten meters long, with no view from the campus.

She looked up, noticing that both buildings stood tall on either side of her. And there weren't many windows to peer down from. This presented a problem, however. There were no windows on the ground level on this side of the buildings. The lowest windows were at least four floors up.

The Galbraith building was generally open to students, so she went inside, heading up to the fourth floor. She scoped out various rooms, taking a moment to go over to the windows, opening them and looking down. She could see the space below, but the room's lights were controlled by a switch somewhere else, probably set to go off on a timer. If she used one of these classrooms to spy on her targets, she would probably be seen.

She'd found a supply closet, and it was dark. Better yet, there was a window, hopefully directly over where the action would take place. So she would be able to hear what was going on, even if she had to duck back inside to keep from being noticed.

It also had a 'Keep Out' sign on a shelf in the corner. She'd put that on the outer doorknob once she'd closed herself in.

She'd brought her backpack with her, and everything she needed (she hoped) was inside. She undid it and began pulling out the gear. She'd done something she wasn't exactly proud of for a nerd from the A/V club and he'd snagged equipment for her- some batteries, a headphone set, and a small microphone attached to a long wire. A/V and the drama clubs used the setup for performances, and the nerd had told her it was good stuff.

She didn't know when Janet, Mona, and chicken boy would get there, but she arrived early so that she could begin testing her equipment. It wasn't dark outside yet, just twilight, so still too early for sex without getting caught. With any luck, she had an hour before they showed up and she'd be ready.

She put the earphone/headset thingy on and then squeaked in alarmed pain as she turned on the unit and received feedback. She tore the headset off, sitting in a corner of the tiny space and breathing heavily. Fuck, that had hurt! She shivered as she tried not to pee herself and ruin yet another set of panties.

Shelly slumped back against the wall, her eyes closed as she waited for the static to clear from her head. Was she obsessing?

You're sitting in a little janitor's closet that smelled like body odour and chemicals, waiting with nerd-supplied spy equipment to see if two girls showed up to fuck a boy who could give them chicken. Yeah, that sounds totally normal.

But what she wanted wasn't normal, was it? She was looking for wisdom; she wasn't to know how to be a sexual goddess, and she had it within her grasp, if only she could just manage to actualize it. How often would someone meet (or in her case, be near) a trained courtesan who was so forthcoming with instruction? That sort of knowledge had to be golden! And this Karen girl was so wealthy that she didn't have to sell it!

No, this was fucking El Dorado to Shelly. She wanted this. In a lifetime of mostly mediocre accomplishment, she'd found out about something she truly wanted to master. It was right here for her. She just had to not lose her nerve, and she had to take chances. Nobody else had this opportunity, did they? It wasn't like Karen was giving classes.

She wanted this. She would get this.

Taking a breath, Shelly turned on the headset again, then gingerly fitted it on her head. She then picked up the little round mic at the end of the long wire, giving it a gentle tap with her finger, wincing as the noise thumped in her ears. She found the volume control on the unit and turned it down, then tapped the mic again. Better.

The nerd had told her this wire attached to the mic was at least fifteen feet long. It'd definitely be hanging over her targets, against the wall. She stood up and fed the wire out the window, waiting until she'd run out. Then she put the headset on again and listened. Mostly ambient, indistinct noises, a little bit of wind. She'd have to wait until they showed up before she knew which way to adjust the volume.

Shelly turned out the light and then pushed the window open a little more, standing in darkness, hoping she didn't have to wait long now that she was ready.

Sitting down once more against the wall under the window, she closed her eyes and thought about what she wanted to do- the shit she'd learned so far was great, and one day, she would find a way to apply it to her sex. She would deep-throat with the best of them, and she wouldn't gag on dicks and then puke. She would remember to gracefully close her eyes if someone napalmed her face. She wouldn't snap the guy's dick off with that twisting motion as she jerked him off.

She would change. She would practice speaking elegantly, and moving gracefully, making every single gesture seem like she was a goddess. She would teach men how to pleasure her, and she would learn how to make them cum so hard that they would become her willing slaves. She'd start dressing differently, not looking just scrubby. She'd fix her posture.

Why? Because she was a courtesan. She would be a courtesan.

Quiet voices outside. She could hear them through the headset.

"Okay, just over this way."

"Wow, Remington, you weren't kidding, this place is really isolated."

"Yeah, an' don't worry about the lights in the rooms overhead, they're on a timer switch, everyone's gone already."

Ha, I was right! Shelly thought, smiling and pleased with herself. Score one for me. Keep listening!

"You're... you're sure this place is private, right?" Shelly heard the young man ask somewhat nervously.

"Yeah, we're good," Janet replied. "I actually came back here and masturbated a few times just to make sure, once in broad daylight. Nobody saw me. As long as we're not screaming and try to keep it down, we're fine."

"Not that J and I aren't gonna try to make you scream, big man," she heard Mona purr. "And lucky you, we're planning on teaching you a few things tonight about how to get a woman off."

Yes! Shelly thought, nodding as she drew her knees up to her chest and listened intently. This is what I came to find out! Lay it on me, ladies!

"Sure, that sounds great," the young man said. "I'd love to know how to get a woman off real good."

I'm willing to bet Karen'd be too busy correcting his grammar to teach him anything, Shelly thought with a smirk. Hopefully all the chicken would be worth it.

"Do, uh... I feel like I'm gonna owe you ladies something after this," he said rather hesitantly. "Can I, uh... if you came back to my place after, I can give you guys a bunch of chicken and sides, all fresh. As a thank-you, y'know, because you don't have to do this."

"Goodness, we wouldn't want to impose," she heard Janet say in a way that aped how Karen spoke. Wow, that really did sound sincere.

"But if you insist, good sir, we'd be ungracious if we didn't accept," Mona added. "We know how you mean the offer, and we take no offense. You're very kind, and thank you. Yes, we'll accept your offer, in the spirit of reciprocity."

I'll have to look that word up, Shelly thought. They must've heard it from Karen.

"Okay, stud, let's get you naked and show Mona what we're working with, eh?"

Shelly could hear the rustling of clothes being removed.

"'kay, y'ready to watch us get naked?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Y'wanna watch Bresc'n me undress one another, stud?"

Oh, fuck... Shelly thought, suddenly getting warm. She was no lez, but she wanted to see this...

She took a chance and rose slowly, putting aside the unit and then turning to lean cautiously out the window. If she moved slowly, she wouldn't be noticed in the darkness. She glanced down, wishing there was more light, but she'd need to deal. It was dark out, the people she was spying on where in a narrow cleft between two buildings, and she couldn't afford to get caught.

It was a cloudless night out, and she guessed warm enough that Janet and Mona didn't mind getting naked. April weather in Toronto could be schizo that way. Peering over, she could see the three people down below. One of them, a guy, was standing naked, his hands over his genitals while he watched the two women slowly undress one another. They were making a show of it, looking at him while taking turns pulling off articles of clothing.

Shelly watched in fascination as Janet pulled Mona's tee up over her head, revealing her chest; Mona hadn't been wearing a bra. Janet stood behind her friend and put her hands on the black girl's hips, just above her jeans. She slowly trailed her hands up Mona's torso, her palms finally cupping her friend's full breasts.

She watched as Mona returned the favour, turning around to face Janet and pulling her shirt up and off. They were smiling at one another, standing close enough that they're breasts were squashed together as they turned to look at him, holding one another by the butt.

"How 'bout you get us out of our jeans, Cesar?" Mona asked. He visibly swallowed and moved forward, kneeling and waiting while both girls turned to face him, keeping their arms around one another. His fingers managed to undo the button on Janet's jeans and he slowly pulled them down. Shelly strained to see, finally deciding that the brunette wasn't wearing underwear. Probably not a bad idea if they had to make a hasty escape, no underwear to clean up.

He worked on Mona next, and she shimmied out of her form-fitting jeans, her pussy exposed to the cool night air.

"Wow..." she barely heard the entranced boy say. Maybe he'd been really quiet, but she looked down at where the little round mic was dangling, about halfway down the building. They weren't directly underneath her, either, so she'd need to adjust if she wanted to hear better. Fun as it was to watch, she needed to hear what they were saying. That was the key.

"So here's what I'm thinkin'," Janet said, loud enough to be heard clearly. "Mona'n me'll get you started, okay? Then we're gonna teach you how to get a girl off real good with your tongue, okay?"

Here we go... Shelly thought excitedly, pulling back inside and sitting down while she fiddled with the volume. This is what I'm here for. Watch if I can, but listen and remember everything.

Now she wished she had a tape recorder.

"Okay, now..." Janet continued. "Can y'lean against the wall? It's not too cold, is it?"

"N-no, it's okay," he breathed as the two women stood on either side of him.

"Y'ready, Bresc?" Janet asked with a sly tone. "Let's rock his world..."

Shelly dared to lean out the window slightly, looking down. Both girls were kneeling on either side of their boy-toy, who was pressed up against the wall. They were taking turns stroking his cock with their hands, leaning in and kissing it, or kissing each other around it. She wasn't certain, but he seemed to be about the same size as her ex, Kent. Acceptable.

"Mmmmm, so when girls are blowin' you..." Janet explained while Mona took him into her mouth. "One of the things they're gonna do is look up at you, keep eye contact. It's sexy for you, and it's sexy for her."

Shit... Shelly thought, pulling back through the window. They'll be lookin' up at him, meaning they might see me if I keep staring down at 'em. Oh well, I just need to hear 'em, don't I?

She adjusted the volume again, settling in on the floor and listening. Despite the darkness, she closed her eyes and concentrated. She could mostly hear noises now, sounds she associated with women sucking cock. It was wet, it was sexy, punctuated by hums and moans. She could hear Cesar trying to restrain gasps.

"Mmmmmm, nice and hard now... I think he likes it, J."

"Damn right he does... kiss me around the head, slut..."

Oh God, Shelly moaned inside her head, her hand going down under her skirt and cupping her pussy, which was starting to get wet. She'd seen these two kiss, and she could picture it now, their lips pressing together around his throbbing cock head, tongues tangling around it while they teased him and drove him wild. He had to be in fucking Heaven.

"Ah..." she heard him warble.

"Oh no you don't, not yet," she heard Mona say, clearly intent on arresting his orgasm. "Let's get you to work too, big boy..."

She wanted to know what they were doing, but she didn't want to risk looking out the window. She heard shuffling around as they apparently adjusted their positions.

"Okay, so now kneel over my head, and I'm gonna suck you, while Janet stands in front of you and you're gonna lick her pussy, got it?"

"Yeah..." he breathed, clearly willing to do whatever he was told.

A new series of wet noises began now. She could hear a cock getting sucked, and then what she assumed was Cesar with his face buried in Janet's snatch.

"Yeahhhhhh..." Janet sighed. "How do my fingers feel in your hair, big boy?"

There was a muffled response that was somewhere between a moan and a whimper.

"'kay, now use your thumbs to hold my lips apart... then lean in and- mmmmmm- yeah, get the tongue in there... right... get me nice'n wet... howzit down there, M? Y'okay?"

"'m'okay," Mona replied, taking Cesar's cock out of her mouth for a moment. "Grass is a li'l cold, but nothin' I can handle. Got 'im nice and hard, too."

"Good, he should fuck you first," Janet panted. "Condoms're... in my right pocket of my jeans if you can reach 'em..."

There was fumbling around, and more whimpering from Cesar. These bitches were definitely earning that chicken tonight, Shelly thought.

"So how 'bout this..." Mona managed to say. "I'll sit on his dick first, you can pop a squat on his face and we'll ride him to the promised land, then switch, okay?"

"I don't... I dunno if I can last that long," Cesar almost protested.

"You just listen and do what Remington and I tell you, and it'll all be good, got it?" Mona instructed.

"Uh-huh..." came the warbling response.

"It's a good dick, Cesar, we'll teach you how to use it properly, so you can make any girl happy," Janet breathed. There was more shuffling. "Now just lie down right there... yeah, let Mona put the condom on... y'like how she does it with her mouth?"

Holy shit, Shelly thought, her eyes opening for a sec. Gotta remember that trick...

"Awright, I'm gonna sit on your face and you start eating, and then Mona's gonna spike herself on your dick... yessss, good... 'kay, Mona, go for it..."

Shelly shivered as she heard all three of them moan in unison. She could picture Mona sinking down on that cock, Janet shivering as his tongue pushed inside her, both of them sitting over him, bodies all squirming and trembling in unison. She cupped her pussy even harder, trying to concentrate on what they would be saying.

"Go ahead, Bresc," Janet breathed. "Squeeze 'im with those lovely muscles, give 'im a taste. But not too much just yet..."

She couldn't help it. Shelly had to see what was happening down there.

She managed to get to her feet and lean out carefully, her breath catching in her throat at the sight- Janet was moving up and down on Cesar's mouth, her eyes closed and her back arched as she fondled her own breasts. Cesar's hands were clamped on her thighs, holding her in place.

Mona was sinking up and down as well, but Shelly could see the black girl clenching her butt cheeks with every downward stroke. She was squeezing his cock with her pussy as she went down. He moaned into Janet as Mona fucked him this way for a few moments.

"Now..." she heard Mona breathe, pausing for a moment. "When I sink down and squeeze, you push up, got it?"

There was silence, but she watched on, reasonably certain they were too busy to notice her while she watched.

"Ooh, yeah, he's got it..." Mona gasped as she kept moving up and down. "Yep, that's good... keep doin' that..."

Shelly clutched her pussy hard as she watched. Janet and Mona were facing one another over Cesar's body as he lay on the grass. The cold lawn was probably helping distract him from his pleasure, so she'd need to remember that little technique too. Why hadn't she brought a notebook, dammit?

She watched as Mona and Janet leaned forward over him, grappling onto one another and kissing greedily. She couldn't tell if they were using tongue, but the kiss was certainly deep enough to contradict their 'not lez' clause. They both pumped up and down as they rode him, finally parting from the kiss and concentrating on him again.

"Okay," Janet panted, squirming on him. "We're gonna switch now, so take a deep breath and hold still..."

Shelly gazed in fascination as the two women dismounted and then crawled around the body of their shared lover. She tried to picture them doing this with that DeBourne guy, thinking about how vast his frame must have been, or what it was like to sink onto what was apparently a massive cock. Mona now settled over Cesar's face, while Janet straddled his hips and sank down onto his throbbing tool.

1...678910...12