Alexaverse One-Shots 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was too, but that did-gn!, but that didn't happen," Shelly grunted as Terry drew a finger over her pussylips experimentally, and then pressed the fingerpad against her clit. "Woah, that feels different."

"It does when it's a girl doin' it, right?" Terry said, smirking up at her.

Probably does for Karen and the other girls too, Shelly reminded herself. Keep at it, this is going according to plan, after all. You wanted to try out a girl, and here you are naked with a girl. Mission partly accomplished.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip as Terry explored down below. She seemed fascinated by the smooth bald pussylips. She'd get her turn to show off what she knew soon enough, if she kept her cool and didn't forget everything because of how fucking nervous she was.

What else had she heard Karen say?

Something about learning to accept pleasure completely and graciously.

She forced herself to exhale and then slumped lower in the back seat, spreading her legs wide to try and make life easier for Terry.

"Hey, thanks," the lesbian girl said. "Now I can really get in there, right?"

Shelly was trying to relax, but she found that she could still only smell cigarette smoke, and it was really bothering her. She felt Terry's hands sort of feeling around, and then her lips as she gave the shaved pussy in front of her kisses. It made Shelly shiver, maybe even tingle a little, but she was still too nervous to enjoy herself.

She shrieked in fright and bolted upright as there was a knock on the window behind her. Her head snapped around to see who was there, while Terry glanced up in annoyance.

"Looks like a good time, Ter," called a rather butch woman outside the car, leering at the two of them. "Got room for one more?"

"Fuck off, April, this is my score," Terry spat. "Go find your own!"

The woman outside the car grumbled and stalked off.

"Forget her, she's a total fucking vulture," Terry said, taking a moment. "Can't pick up a girl to save her life, she just tries to worm her way into a threesome with other girls."

"Jesus," Shelly sighed, lying her head back and trying to calm her heart. "She almost scared the shit outta me."

"Well, I'm not into that scene, so try to keep yourself corked, okay?" the skinny dyke said. "Now where was I?"

Shelly squinted at the ceiling of the car as she felt Terry probing around with her lips, and occasionally her tongue. Her fingers seemed to be holding Shelly's pussy open. Once in a while, Terry's tongue flicked against her clit, giving her a little jolt and making her shiver. She gasped as Terry wiggled a finger inside her finally.

"Howzat feel?" she asked, moving the finger around just a little.

"It... it feels okay," Shelly said, squeezing her eyes shut. "I think I just need to be wetter."

"I am tryin' to get you wet," Terry replied, her voice carrying a hint of being irked. "You could relax a little, you know."

"I promise, I'm trying," Shelly almost whined, wishing this was going better. "That April girl really spooked me."

Terry paused and sighed. "Okay, I get it, sorry. You're new to this. So, like... what about these girls you were spyin' on? What were they doin'?"

Shelly blushed, because she still didn't want to share. "Well... mostly they were just showin' off to one another while drinking and eating during a picnic. But two of them started sharing a dildo, while the other two watched."

"Ooh, nice," Terry said softly, starting to rub Shelly's mound gently and hoping to get her engine going again. "So the gay girl and the bi girl were going at it while the other two watched?"

"N-no," Shelly stammered. "The two straight chicks were kissing and feeling one another up while they shared the vibrator... the gay girl and the bi girl were watching."

"What?" Terry said, pausing in stimulating her new friend's twat and looking up at her. "Are you sure?"

Shelly nodded. "I... it wasn't the first time I've heard them talking about stuff."

"Where did you even do this?"

"A... a park near the university..." Shelly breathed, her eyes closed. "We're all students there, but they don't know me."

"And you're sure only two of 'em are gay?" Terry asked suspiciously.

"That's what they keep saying to one another, they're not gonna lie," Shelly insisted. "Mona and Janet aren't gay. Karen is bi, and Lisa is the gay one."

Terry looked up at her again. "Lisa?"

Shelly nodded. "Yeah, she's gay."

"Skinny redhead, really nervous?"

Shelly looked down at Terry. "Y-yeah."

"YOU KNOW THAT FUCKING BITCH?!" Terry roared angrily, surging up. "THAT FUCKING CUNT!"

"Ack! Get off me!" Shelly squealed as Terry started to shake her. "Lemme go!"

"TELL ME!" the lesbian girl raged, gripping her fiercely and almost throwing her around in the back seat like a rag doll. "I'LL FUCKING KILL HER!!!"

Shelly flailed about wildly, finally managing to find the handle for the door and pull on it. The door flew open and she tumbled out, squealing, with Terry trying to keep hold of her. Shelly went head over heels and landed on top of Terry, who exhaled violently, winded as she hit the pavement. She lost her grip on Shelly, who grabbed her pants and dashed off, heedless of her nudity. She ran through the dark parking lot behind the bar, heading for the street. She could hear Terry shouting angrily, telling her to get back there.

A car engine gunned, followed by the squealing of tires, and Shelly knew the chase was on. She panicked so badly that she forgot where she was, how she got there, and just began running in random directions, paying no attention to the people she sprinted by, shocked by the naked girl.

She could hear the roaring of the car engine, the enraged shouting of the psycho lesbian behind the wheel.

The voice kept getting closer.

***

The local courthouse, the following day...

"I know you said I don't wanna know, but I kinda wanna know," Shelly's brother Ethan said as he walked down the stairs beside her. She was wearing the clothes from last night, but she looked terrible, since she'd spent the night in a cell. Her hair was frizzed out everywhere, her clothes were grimy and reeked of smoke, and had bits of debris stuck to them from the sticky substances they were covered with.

"I'm not ready to talk about it, Ethan," growled Shelly, glaring at the steps in front of her. "I told you, some psycho lesbian was chasing me in her car until the police caught us."

"Okay, but why were you naked?" he asked rather reasonably. "From what I heard, you were naked while she chased you around downtown."

"That's the part I don't wanna talk about," she grumbled.

"Look, Shel, I just posted your bail, the least you could do is lemme know what happened so that I can help smooth things over with mom and dad."

She sighed as they walked toward his car. "I... I was curious and tried to have a lesbian experience, okay? After I broke up with Kent, I-"

"He says he broke up with you," her brother pointed out. "Said you tried to bite his dick off or something. I didn't know if I should believe him, that seemed a little out there, even for you. But if you're a lezzie, then maybe you hate men and wanted to bite-"

"That's not how it happened, Ethan!" Shelly said more loudly than she intended. "I just... I was feelin' low and wanted to see if I was missing anything with girls, okay? So I went to a lesbian bar and tried to hook up."

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it didn't go well," he mused, opening her side of the car for her before going around to the driver's side. "Any idea what you did wrong to make her go nuts on you?"

"Not a damn clue," Shelly sighed, shaking her head. "Can you... can you drop me off at the uni? I kinda need a little bit to myself before getting into it with mom and dad. And get some new clothes and a shower."

"Don't even bother bringin' those clothes home," Ethan remarked, wrinkling his nose in distaste. Her sister absolutely reeked of stale cigarettes, cheap beer, and shame. "Mom'll just call over Father Duncan to do an exorcism on 'em and then burn 'em."

"No argument there..." Shelly sighed as she flumped into the passenger's seat and closed her eyes, just wanting this day to be over.

***

Shelly's dorm room, the next day...

She sat on her bed, scowling at the page she was writing on, her pen cap in her mouth as she concentrated. She hated to admit it, but maybe the tried-and-true research and scientific method was the only hope here.

Well, being a lez was a definite flop, she thought as she crossed that possibility off the paper she was using. She still had the stink of stale tobacco in her nose. How do Karen and Lisa make it look so easy? Hell, how did Mona and Janet make it look like such a blast? They're not even lezzies!

Then again, Shelly had been striking out with boys, too. It was like she wasn't meant to be good at or even have sex at all. Well that was hardly fair now, was it? What was so wrong with wanting to get fucked? Worse people than her were getting laid.

Thank God the judge dropped the case, even if that psycho Terry got off with just a warning and to never come near me again. Now mom and dad don't really need to know much. Just that I was being harassed and chased. I'll take it.

Now if I can just get some dick in me...

She glanced down her rather extensive list of things she'd 'learned' from eavesdropping on Karen and her friends, trying to figure out where she'd gone wrong each time. Some were obvious, others less so. Don't gag on dicks if you're trying to deep throat. Don't pull the dick right off.

Keep the jizz out of your fucking eyes.

Charm your partner, make them feel special. Be enchanting. Make them want to do things for you. Think about how you speak. Emphasize certain words and how you say them. Use your voice in a graceful manner.

She could hear Karen doing it, everything she said, the way she said it. Shelly just couldn't mimic it readily. The lilt, the cadence, the intuition of knowing how to say everything. Shelly would have to practice each fucking word to say it elegantly, and she'd been told there were nearly half a million words in the English language.

Could she use sign language and get laid? Fuck, Karen could probably do that elegantly too.

The door opened and her roomie came in, tossing her leather jacket on her bed and then pausing to look at Shelly, her eyebrow raised.

"Wow, look at you being unusually studious," she remarked, clearly surprised. "What're you so engrossed in?"

"Utter bullshit," Shelly sighed, shaking her head as she stared at the paper in despair. "Complete and under bullshit I just don't understand."

"There, now that sounds like you," Quinn said agreeably, nodding and then going about her own business. She liked Shelly well enough, when she wasn't being weird. "Maybe you just need to get laid, hon. Have you gotten any since your boyfriend broke up with you?"

"Gnnnnnnn..." Shelly groaned, flopping down on her bed, the paper over her face.

She'd shaved her cunt for this?

***

Maybe she was listening to the wrong person?

Not that Karen was wrong in what she was saying, mind, but her life, her experiences, were so inapplicable to Shelly's. She kept imparting her sexual wisdom to her friends, like Janet and Mona, so maybe she should try listening to them. She couldn't have less luck, could she?

Fortunately, those two seemed to be dear friends beyond just being part of a constant circle of four. Catching them outside of that dynamic might actually be helpful. Real girl experience with the lessons Karen had imparted to them, right?

She saw them often enough, walking together, laughing and discussing matters. One of them, Janet, was a law student, and apparently rather promiscuous. The other one, Mona, was an art student who wanted to be an animator. She was no prude, by any means, but perhaps a little more selective than her friend. But only a little, from the sounds of it.

She saw them sitting on a patio on campus one day, enjoying beverages at a small table. Shelly turned and made her way behind a row of planters with tall, thick yew shrubs concealing her. She slipped quietly into a chair at a table, pulled out her notebooks and pretended to study, but all the while hoping to catch snippets of their conversation.

She didn't need to worry about straining to hear them; they weren't talking loudly, but they were not exactly being quiet, either, as if they didn't care that people might hear them, and their subject matter.

"Gawd, that was so good last night," Mona breathed, her voice almost exultant. "I needed those orgasms so bad, you know? I was so sore and tight after that ballet sesh, and he just made me looser than my car's suspension."

Janet snickered. "Wish I'd been there to see it, but I badgered him into fucking me the night before. And yeah, he had me yodeling like a Swiss slut real good."

"I know, I could hear you," Mona quipped. "We all could."

"Hey, I'm not feelin' bad about it," replied the brunette. "Everyone knows I'm getting drilled by DeBourne, they oughta be envious."

Yeah, no shit... Shelly thought, feeling grumpy about her own sex life in comparison. Getting railed whenever you want by the biggest guy and probably the biggest dick on campus, that's a terrible life.

"He definitely worked the kinks out of my joints," Mona agreed. Shelly glanced over and noticed she could just make out some details through a small gap in the foliage of the shrubbery that concealed her from them, and they hadn't seemed to notice her. She could see the black girl reaching over and caressing her friend's wrist while she spoke. "Y'know how Kar gets those pops outta my hips when she does the yoga with me?"

"I've heard 'em, yeah," Janet said.

"Well, DeBourne does that too," Mona almost giggled as she tried to explain. "He gets the monster in me, and stretches me the inside out. It's like I'm feeling my hips expanding and popping out, whereas Princess just stretches me in a standard manner."

"Yeah, he dislocates my hips too," Janet laughed. "One of my brothers has an old German Shepherd and it's got that hip dysplasia thing they're prone to. DeBourne's gonna give me that, I'll be in a wheelchair before I'm forty."

Shelly waited impatiently, tapping her finger on her notebook while the girls she was eavesdropping on were busy giggling. She didn't have all day, dammit. Get to the good stuff!

"I know he's busy tonight, he's introducing some new guy to that D&D thing he plays," Mona said, having finally stopped laughing.

Holy shit, Shelly thought, frowning. The big Mike guy is a fucking nerd, like her brother Ethan?

"So maybe tomorrow we could meet up and tag-team him," Janet suggested, and Shelly could almost hear the sly smile the brunette must have been wearing. "Whaddya say, Bresc? You an' me, sliding that big ol' cock between our cunts before taking turns impaling ourselves on it until we can't even think?"

"Hmmm, I dunno," Mona mused. "Your pussy and mine like that? Sounds kinda lez, don't you think?"

Janet snickered again. "How can it possibly be lez if we're fucking a huge cock attached to a huge male?"

"I defer to your brilliant legal mind, Remington," the black girl declared. "There can't be anything gay about this if we're fucking DeBourne."

"I thought you'd see it my way," Janet said airily before they both broke down into giggle-fits again. Shelly closed her eyes and simply waited. She hadn't learned anything remotely useful yet, aside from these two were looking forward to being in the wheelchairs that DeBourne would apparently fuck them into.

"Heya, Janet," she heard some guy say. "Y'still on for Saturday?"

"I'll be there, stud," Janet called back, and Shelly could see the brunette smile and wave at a young man walking by. "Bring you're A game, I'm feelin' the need."

"What's that kid's name?" Mona asked.

"Uhhhh, Cesar," Janet replied, settling back into their conversation. "First year, small business admin, or something. His parents own that amazing Portuguese chicken shop just down the road."

"He any good?" the black girl queried.

"I mean, I can get two orgasms out of him generally, given a few hours," Janet said with a shrug. "But I'm training him about what to do, y'know?"

"Two orgasms in two hours?" Mona exclaimed quietly. "That's it? It's hardly up to your- oh, holy shit... you're in it because he hooks you up with chicken! You slutty food-digger!"

They both cracked up again, and they were almost crying from laughing so hard.

"I could... maybe we could have a threesome..." Janet managed to say, almost gasping for air. "He can keep us both fed until the end of the semester!"

They both burst out laughing yet again.

"Oh, but it'd be so worth his while," Mona wheezed. "Between the two of us, he'll be the envy of campus for anyone who hasn't been with Princess."

"Well, he's not a virgin anymore, so she wouldn't have any interest in him," Janet said, waving the statement off while she wiped her eyes with her other hand. "Oh, God... yeah, we could rock his world. Think about it, he's got a serviceable dick."

"Where're you planning this little tryst with him?" Mona queried.

"Actually," Janet said, lowering her voice to almost a whisper, as if what she was about to say was not to be heard by the general public. "I know a few places outdoors that'll be private and fun. The one I'm thinkin' of it just a narrow space between Galbraith and Fleming. Nobody is ever there, and the walls of the buildings are nice'n high there. Total privacy, but still the thrill of public sex."

There was a pause of several moments while Mona seemed to think something through. Finally, she spoke. "If you think he'd be okay with me joining, then okay, I'm in."

"Cool," Janet said, clasping her friend's hands and given them a squeeze. "He thinks you're hot so he won't mind one bit. He's not good for stamina, not yet, but we can teach him a thing or two together. I'm gonna give him some of the pointers Kar gave us about how to make 'em last."

"And watching the two of us make out and rub our tits together'll keep him ready for more," Mona giggled.

Fucking Hell, Shelly groaned inwardly, one hand over her eyes while the other cupped her crotch through her jeans. How the fuck are these two straight?! They're so into one another casually!

"Guess I'd better get goin'," Janet said, standing up from the table. "I gotta turn in a paper that'll shave some difficulty off my exam in a few weeks."

"That's fine, I should get back to my room and finish my sketch," Mona replied, also standing. "So when will I see you again?"

"Probably in the showers, dopey, you live down the hall from me, after all," Janet quipped, smirking. Shelly had leaned in close enough to see them both now through her little window in the bush that concealed her from them.

"Sounds good, J," Mona said, pulling her dear friend into a hug. They held the embrace for some moments before they both glanced around their immediate area. Convinced no one was looking, they pressed their lips together, sharing an affectionate kiss that lasted maybe three seconds, and she could hear them both sigh through it.

"'kay, I'm out. Later, slut!" Janet said, pulling back from the kiss and then turning around and trotting off.

"Later, bitch!" Mona called, waving before picking up the bottles of water they'd been drinking from and taking them over to a recycling bin before heading out. Shelly watched the attractive black girl disappear before slumping in her chair and sighing.

Fuuuuuuuck, she thought, pulling her hand down her face. I've gotta find a way to watch that go down...

1...56789...12