Alexaverse One-Shots 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She doubted that any of these were the lessons anyone was meant to take away from this vaunted courtesan training. It didn't help reaching that conclusion, because she still had no fucking clue what would happen next.

Okay, Farber, why are you doing this at all? she asked herself, crossing one leg over the other and kicking it back and forth gently while she kept staring at the ceiling. Are you just jealous? I mean, do you even really want to know what the fuck a shrimp fork looks like, forget where it goes on the table? Do you want to know how to break your ass riding sidesaddle? Do you give a shit about knowing different types of wine? You hate wine!

She almost hated to admit it, but this was all about knowing how to fuck better. It was about being known as a fucking sex goddess who didn't happen to be in porn.

And all these sexy women she was spying on had one specific thing in common.

She left her dorm room and headed down to the local Shoppers Drug Mart to find a razor.

***

A few hours later...

Shelly made a wry face as she tried to angle the mirror just right and get a good look at herself. She'd managed to shave all her goddamn hair off, and only had a few nicks to show for it. She managed not to slice off her clit, thankfully. After applying some Bactine to her scratches (which now itched like fuck!), she was attempting to ascertain what sort of job she'd done. It was somewhat awkward, since she'd never really tried to study her own cunt before, and she didn't have a big mirror readily available.

She pursed her lips as she tried bending over, hunching a little bit, and various other poses. The light in the room was not the least bit conducive to her endeavour. She ended up sitting cross-legged on her bed, holding the hand mirror close enough to her pussy to get a good look, but it was still too dark.

She slowly turned her head and looked across the room.

Her roomie, Quinn, was a rather minimalist girl when it came to her furnishings, keeping only a bed, a night-side table, and her dresser. But Quinn was something of a clotheshorse and appearance whore, so the dresser was actually a vanity. It had a big mirror that Quinn did her makeup in all the time.

And Quinn was staying with her boyfriend for a few days, she said.

Slowly, Shelly got up and approached the vanity, wondering about it. It might work...

She felt around the edges of the flat surface, finally finding a button and clicking it, which turned on a series of tiny lights in the wooden frame that surrounded the mirror. She nodded in satisfaction, thinking this was more than enough light if she could get herself positioned. Now she just had to figure that part out.

The surface she had to get herself onto wasn't all that big, so she'd have to be careful. She tried to memorize where everything Quinn kept on top was, then took it all off, depositing the assorted makeup and knickknacks on her roomie's bed. Once the surface was clear, she experimented with clambering onto it, in front of the mirror.

She was on her knees now, but standing up too tall to see anything, other than that the front of her snatch was smooth, hairless. Shelly pursed her lips and slowly moved her knees apart, sinking down lower, opening her legs.

Okay, yes, that looked a little sexier and more inviting, but she still couldn't see her handiwork. And her knees were beginning to hurt slightly. How was she supposed to be an expert at sex if she couldn't stay on her knees?!

Now she wiggled down off the surface and thought about it again. Finally, she approached, turning her back to the dressed and perching her butt on the flat surface. Squeezing her eyes shut, she lifted herself slowly onto the cool, flat wood and sidled backward. Once she was back as far as she could go, she tried pulling her legs up so that she was sitting with them crossed.

Now for the tricky part.

It seemed to take forever, but she slowly nudged herself around in a circle. She felt like she was teetering precariously as she got herself turned sideways, lifting the one knee so that it cleared the mirror. With many grunts and hisses of exertion, she finally got herself sitting facing the mirror, her knees almost bumping it. She squinted for a moment because of how close the lights were now, but she finally adjusted and looked down at her pussy.

She could see much more now, and got a little thrill from what she saw. She seemed to have done a decent job! There were no immediately visible patches of missed pubic hair, and the scratches and nicks were much less noticeable than she'd worried they'd be.

Shelly stared for an indeterminate amount of time. She wished that she and Quinn had a body mirror, the way her stupid douchebag of an ex had. But even now, with the vanity lights she could see much more clearly than she could in Kent's bedroom.

She tilted her head a little to the right as she pondered. Whose pussy did hers look the most like? Karen's? Mona? Janet? Lisa?

Well, if she disregarded the colour differentiation in their skin, maybe Mona... the puffy outer lips, the inner lips mostly concealed unless she was incredibly horny. Like Janet, her pussy skin was slightly darker than the skin around it, so she shared that trait with the brunette. She thought about seeing Lisa, and how she'd looked. Lisa's vulva was rather small, and her inner lips poked out somewhat prominently from between them, the hood over her clit also readily visible.

She knew better than to compare her cunt to Karen's, so she didn't torture herself that way.

What about inside?

She'd seen herself, of course, in Kent's mirror, and others, but now that she had the images of those incredible girls in her head, what they looked like inside, she needed to not just see, but compare. Was hers as sensual, as sexy, as theirs?

Did she have a pussy worthy of a courtesan?

She reached down and took her plump outer lips, pulling them open with her middle fingers, shivering as she did so. Next, her index fingers pressed on the inner lips and tried pulling them apart too. She bit her lip at the tingle she felt from touching herself. Not just the pleasure of touching, but the little thrill of doing something naughty, being naked and examining herself on her roomie's vanity.

Shelly traced a finger around the inner lips, sighing lightly as she looked at her colour, comparing it to Janet, Lisa, and Mona. Her inner cunt bore no particular resemblance to Mona's, it had been much pinker than hers. They were kinda shaped the same, though. She thought maybe her inner colour resembled Janet's, which wasn't a bad thing. Not much of a comparison to Lisa, either, although she hadn't seen inside the redhead.

She whimpered as she brushed a finger over her clit before going back to stimulating her inner lips. She found herself thinking about the glistening between Karen's legs, and how she talked about 'the curse of the Gordon women,' always being wet and slightly horny. Shelly imagined being like that. Was it annoying? Was it somehow pleasant and thrilling? How did it affect your personality and conduct to go through life slightly aroused?

It sure hadn't done anything bad to Karen, had it?

Shelly moaned as she dipped a languid finger inside herself, thinking of Karen's pink, wet slit, pulled open by two fingers, beckoning those looking on to come closer, to see the goddess' innermost secret. How she longed to see Karen masturbate, to see the look of pleasure on her face when she made herself cum...

She thought about what Janet and Mona had said while they squirmed the blue dildo between their cunts, talking about how it wasn't as big as that Mike guy's dick that they were both fucking. Holy shit, he must've been huge! He was clearly big all over; no wonder they were addicted to him, and to sharing him!

She had seen him around plenty of times, and he was always smiling and laughing, even if he was gigantic and terrifying. She thought about how big his cock must be, and pictured Mona and Janet sharing it, letting it plow deep inside them, fucking them until they were puddles of melted flesh. She thought about him fucking her, and how good it must feel, that giant rammer battering her brainstem and making her screech.

Oh God, could she get him to fuck her?

The image of her faded away, replaced by that of Karen lying beneath that powerful body, his hips pistoning against her, driving that thick, throbbing cock into her Karen's wanton, wet pussy as the goddess pushed back against him, flexing muscles in ways that Shelly could only dream about, and driving the huge man wild with desire.

Shelly groaned as her finger pushed deeper inside her aching twat, shuddering at the penetration. It felt wonderful, desperately needed. She could picture, close up, what Karen's pussy looked like, those divine, symmetrical lips split by the thick rod, glistening with her lubrication as it went in and out, jackhammering her, the sounds of her ecstasy floating away from her, filling Shelly's ears.

It was too much as she jammed two fingers deep inside herself as she started to cum, arching her back and wailing in pleasure. But she came a little too hard, unbalancing herself as she stretched her frame desperately on the narrow surface of the vanity.

"UhhhhhhhhwaaaaaAAAAAACK!!" she yelped as she toppled backwards, hitting the floor with a loud thump!, landing ass over teakettle.

She juddered as the orgasm was ripped away from her, replaced by a dizzying confusion. Seconds passed before she could focus, finding herself staring at the ceiling, sprawled with her legs above her. She hoped she wouldn't have a giant goose egg on the back of her head in an hour.

Never had a better view of my cunt before, she muttered darkly, seeing her genitals upside down just past her nose.

She now had a great view of the nicks and scratches, not to mention all the pubic hair she'd missed.

***

Shelly sat in the dimly lit, smoke-filled bar, looking around somewhat uncertainly and not at all convinced this was a good idea. But frankly, nothing else had worked up to this point, has it? She had to make progress on something.

She hoped she made said progress soon, because all the damn smoke in this place was starting to sting her lungs. She'd been to her fair share of bars, but this was a little much. The place was filled with various incarnations of women, from relatively effeminate girls like herself, to huge bull-dykes who scared her with their tattoos, spiked hair, and heavy boots.

You're here to make some kind of progress, she assured herself. Stay calm, stick to the plan. You will get laid and get to practice your new skills, dammit. This is only once, after all.

They were playing k.d. lang on the tinny stereo system, so Shelly knew she was in the right type of bar, as if the clientele wasn't enough of an indication. Seconds before, a couple of asshole frat boys had tried to force their way in, but they found themselves roughed up and ejected quickly, with the entire bar's clientele shouting at them. It was something she could picture Kent trying to do. The more she thought about it, the better off she was without him, even if their breakup had been rather ignominious for her.

"Hey," said a woman coming up and sitting next to her at the bar, smiling. "You're new around here."

"Oh, uh, hey," Shelly said uncertainly. She didn't know what to expect, but being approached out of the blue so soon after arriving was not it.

The girl who was speaking with her probably in her mid-twentiess, with dark hair and eyes, rather on the thin side, and a small chest. She was wearing plain jeans, a tank top, a red flannel shirt over it, worn open. There was a ring in her nose. Shelly never understood that. What if it got caught on something? Didn't it freeze in the winter?

"You got a name or what?" the woman asked. "I'm Terry."

"Oh, um... Shelly," she replied. "Sorry, never been to a place like this before. Little much to take in."

"Y'new to the scene?" Terry inquired, settling into her chair and signaling for a drink.

"Kinda, yeah," Shelly admitted. "I'm really new to the scene at all."

"Really?" Terry mused, smiling slyly. "Just finding out about yourself, babe?"

"I... dunno..." came the blushing reply. "I don't know at all, really. I'm... curious, I guess?"

"Hey, it's natural, we all did it," Terry said easily, nodding as the bartender brought her the drink she'd ordered. "Thanks, Lace. So you don't really know, eh? Some people find out real truths about themselves, some people find out they were just curious and that was enough. When you came in, what were you thinkin'?"

"I don't know," Shelly said, her cheeks still red. "I just... forced myself to do something, and here I am."

"It's a big move, and a brave one," Terry said, nodding. "There's no right answer, only being truthful to yourself, y'know?"

"I guess, yeah..."

"Well, answer this question," Terry began, taking a sip of her beer while keeping eye contact with Shelly. "If you're being honest, what did you come here tonight to do?"

Shelly thought about the possible answers. This dive bar, full of smoke and raunchy cologne, was of no interest to her as a scene. She thought back to seeing Karen and company lying on the blanket together some days ago, naked, kissing, teasing one another... Karen and Lisa starting to make love, Janet and Mona doing their... whatever it was, with that vibrator...

She didn't want the lesbian scene. She just wanted to know if she could somehow fuck like Karen. It really wasn't any more complicated than that. Admission to herself made.

"I..." she began, faltering and blushing a little more. She had to make this quick, because she felt like her fucking lungs were gonna dissolve in this smoky Hell. She'd never get the reek out of her clothes. "I was walking in a remote area and I saw these four girls getting naked. I shouldn't've, but I hid and watched them as they began doin' things to one another. It made me really curious, and I... wanna find out what it's like."

Terry smiled. "You're not the first girl to spy on either girls messing around. Hell, I got curious from watching my mother screwing around with other women and that's how I discovered myself. So you're just thinking about getting laid?"

Shelly blushed furiously. "I... yes?"

"Hey, nobody's gonna be mad at you," Terry assured her, putting an hand on her forearm. "You wanna know if you're gonna like it, right? No point in getting into girls if you don't like the orgasms. And trust me, lotsa girls around this place who don't want more than a casual hookup. Not every lesbian brings a moving van on the second date."

Shelly didn't get that quip, but she made a show of giggling. "So, what, like I just pick a girl and we get crackin'?"

"Okay, it's not quite that easy," Terry laughed. "You've gotta talk to girls and find out what they want too."

"How do I know who's ready to just have some fun?" Shelly asked. "I mean, I'm curious, but I don't exactly have time to leaf through a catalogue. My lungs're gonna be black and shrivelled before then."

"I know, this place kinda reeks, doesn't it?" Terry agreed as she knocked back her beer. "But tell y'what, Shell... I came over because you were new and you're actually pretty attractive. I could tell you were feelin' out of your depth, and decided to come say hi."

She now leaned in and moved a hand up Shelly's forearm. "And as for someone you could hook up with to find out if you like girls, well... I like to think you could do worse than me..." Terry whispered, looking at the new girl with a sly smile.

Shelly swallowed, smiled wanly and nodded.

"Wanna get outta here and check out my car?" Terry asked. "I kinda wanna see what's under your hood..."

Shelly nodded again, wondering what she was getting herself into. This didn't feel at all like getting it on with Karen, Lisa, Mona, or Janet would...

Fifteen minutes later, out behind the bar...

"So, ummm..." Shelly said haltingly, trying to not stiffen up while she sat in the back seat with Terry, who seemed to have grown more arms than an octopus suddenly. While the girl in flannel leaned in and kissed her neck, Shelly lost track of all the places she was being groped. "D'you, y'know... bring girls out to your car often?"

"Not as often as I'd like," Terry murmured while still kissing Shelly's neck, her hand working its way under the shirt and caressing her breast over the bra. "And only the ones I really wanna get with."

"Guess I'm flattered," Shelly tried to laugh, sitting there and not knowing what to do while octopus-girl kept groping her. "Should I, um... do anything?"

Terry paused and looked at her. "Well, if y'like, we can get naked, that'll move things along. Lesbian sex works like straight sex, being naked is helpful."

Shelly couldn't deny that logic. Getting fucked tended to work best when there were no clothes in the way. She watched as Terry began pulling off her flannel shirt and t-shirt without a second thought, followed by shimmying out of her jeans. She hadn't been wearing a bra, so Shelly now took a look at her tits, visible by the dim light from outside. She was just wearing panties now, and she clearly intended to relieve herself of those as well.

"Oh, uh... so we're just gonna do it here?" Shelly said hesitantly. "Like, in your car?"

"Happens all the time," Terry said somewhat breathily, giving Shelly an expectant look. "We can't really go back to my place; my roomie even though we're not together, gets a little psycho is she sees me bringin' a girl home. So I have my casual dates and hookups elsewhere. Your turn..."

Shelly swallowed and controlled her trembling hands as she started to remove her shirt. Thankfully, she'd worn a bra today. She thought about what her sister Sal had told her by expanding her dating pool by trying out women. It might've been reasonable advice, but all Shelly could picture when it came to lesbian sex was Karen and her friends in the park. She wanted lesbian sex like that.

"Niiiiice..." Terry said, letting out an appreciative whistle as Shelly unhooked her bra and finally exposed her tits. It was dark out, so she wasn't terribly worried about being seen, unless someone came right up and stared into the car. Which was a possibility in her mind, giving all the eavesdropping and voyeurism she'd indulged in recently. "Nice set you got there, Shell."

"Thanks," Shelly said, blushing.

"Lemme get your panties off," the skinny girl said in a husky voice. "I kinda wanna see what's goin' on down there..."

Shelly tried not to panic as she lifted her butt and Terry pulled off her jeans and her panties in one go. She stared down in the dim light, given pause by what she saw.

"Wow, you shave?" she breathed. "I've never been with a shaved chick before."

"I... just did it yesterday," Shelly managed to say, the scrutiny making her squirm. "Uh... y'like?"

"I'm looking forward to seeing how it feels in my mouth," the other girl said, still staring. "Not having to pick hair outta my teeth, right?"

"It actually feels kind good in your clothes," shelly said, talking to keep herself engaged. "The girls I was spyin' on, they were all shaved and seemed to think it was awesome."

"Were they gay?" Terry asked.

"I think one of 'em was, but the others were either bi or just messin' around," Shelly said hesitantly, not wanting to share information about her secret friends, Karen and company. "Either way, it looked pretty sexy to me, thought I'd try it."

"Maybe I'll give it a go at some point, see what the other girls think, right?" Terry said, leaning down to get a closer look. "I'd be worried about slicing my nub off, you know?"

1...45678...12