Alexaverse One-Shots 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, they didn't even switch out the condom, Shelly noted. These two really are close...

All three moaned again as they wiggled and slithered, getting back in the rhythm of their fucking. Shelly wasn't surprised that the girls kissing again before long, leaning forward, arms wrapped around each other, breasts flattened together and mouths locked, moaning through their kiss.

"Mmmm, keep concentrating on licking her, dude," Janet said, breaking the kiss for a moment. "It's good to be able to do two things at once, it'll make you last longer."

She stopped moving for a moment, giving Cesar time to adjust and focus on pleasuring Mona. The black girl groaned, following the sound up with a nod. Janet began to move up and down again. They pressed their foreheads together, holding each other's cheeks while they moved up and down in unison. Shelly could hear them whispering to one another, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

Shelly pressed her forehead against her arm on the windowsill while her free hand worked her pussy through her panties, her body warming up rapidly. She was getting very wet, and she felt the need to cum. But if she started frigging herself, she wouldn't hear what they were saying, and that was the point of this whole exercise. She wanted to know more than she wanted to cum.

She lifted her head slightly, peering down but keeping her mouth pressed into her forearm in case she had to muffle any noises she might make. She watched as Janet and Mona lifted themselves off Cesar and helped him sit up.

"Ready for something else, stud?" Janet asked, panting. Her skin was shining in the moonlight. On Mona, the sweat was even more obvious, glistening on her dark skin. It looked so incredibly sensual to Shelly. The black girl lay on her back again, holding her arms out. Janet crawled over her, settling down onto her friend, both girls spreading their legs.

Janet looked back at Cesar now. "Kneel between our legs, and then you're gonna slide your dick between our cunts, okay? Take hold of my butt and just start pushing back and forth. Don't get inside either of us just yet."

Cesar did as he was told, taking hold of Janet's ass cheeks and then inserting himself between them. He began sliding back and forth with a pistoning motion, and Shelly could hear both girls moan in pleasure. Mona had her arms around Janet's shoulders, while Janet had her hands resting on either side of Mona.

"God, yes," the brunette sighed, closing her eyes. "Your dick's hitting both our clits at the same time, and it feels sooooo good..."

"It does feel really good," Cesar agreed in a raspy whisper. Without instruction, he began squeezing Janet's ass cheeks, sometimes pulling them apart slightly as he thrust. Shelly had to imagine that felt good. She knew all four of the girls liked getting fucked in the ass, she'd heard them talk about it. Would Mona and Janet let Cesar fuck them in the ass tonight?

Would Shelly like being fucked in the ass?

Their moans filled her ears as the two girls began kissing again. Shelly's clit throbbed as she kept her hand under her skirt and pushed it down inside her sopping panties, her thumb dragging over her clit. She kept trying to listen, in case they said anything she needed to know, but she squeezed her eyes shut and surrendered to her need for orgasm.

The sounds of their moans in her ears, the panting, and the sensual, silken sliding of skin on skin, the wet kiss Janet and Mona shared...

"Okay, pick a pussy and have at it, my man," Janet grunted, looking back at him again. "Just switch back and forth after a couple of strokes, that way you last longer and we both get off. You don't cum until after we do."

Cesar nodded and paused to pick a hole. Shelly heard Mona groan as he penetrated her, beginning to saw back and forth, groping and squeezing Janet's ass cheeks reflexively with his strokes. Shelly felt like she was on fire. She imagined herself lying on top of Karen, cunt to cunt, a huge dick sliding between them, battering her clit before pushing deep inside her...

She bit her forearm to keep from making a noise, but the movement jostled her headset loose and it fell off. It tumbled over the window ledge and into the darkness, yanking to a stop several feet below her with a plastic clatter.

Shelly stared, wide-eyed, not daring to move. She remained completely still, her heart pounding. It had sounded like an avalanche to her, and her desperate need to cum was gone in a cold flash. The dread of being discovered was all she could process.

Thankfully, none of the three below seemed to notice, caught up in their increasingly heated fucking.

She rested her head on her forearm for a moment, breathing and composing herself. She noticed a cold, damp feeling on her inner thighs. Fuck, she'd peed herself slightly. It happened to her sometimes after a scare.

No point in keeping these on, she thought as she lifted her legs in turn and stripped off the garment. She tossed it aside and went back to trying to calm down. She looked down at the dangling headset and mic, fifteen feet below her, turning slowly in a light breeze. She couldn't believe that Mona, Janet, and Cesar hadn't heard the noise, but clearly the sex was so good that they were off in their own little world.

Lucky fuckers...

Did she wait? It was hard to believe that none of them would look up before their sex session finished, and the two dangling wires with the audio equipment had to be obvious. The moonlight was hitting the wall this high up. And she was flat broke, so she couldn't just bail and leave the equipment behind. She couldn't afford to pay the A/V club for this shit.

She took a deep breath and leaned forward, reaching out with her arm and trying to pull the headphones up without making any noise. The problem was, it had tangled itself up with the mic. She couldn't pull one up without the other.

So much for her lessons tonight. Hopefully she'd picked up a few good pointers. Even she couldn't fuck these up, could she?

The wires she was quietly tugging on went taut. She frowned and looked out the window and down- the wires were snagged on something, a small, black projection from the wall. Was that like a nail? She knew this building was old, but an exposed nail? She tugged a little more, but the equipment refused to budge.

Fuuuuuuuck...

Then she heard more panting, hissing and moaning below. She forgot the equipment and looked over at the trio. Cesar was thrusting harder, inside of the two girls, and they were both squirming and making noises in response. She could tell that he was getting ready to cum. He told them, and the two girls nodded and whimpered, wrapping one another in a tight hug and kissing again.

Cesar grunted and strained, arching his back as he began to cum. The girls screamed into each other's mouths, shaking beneath him as they shared a climax. The mic and headset forgotten, Shelly just looked on in green-eyed envy.

Finally, Cesar sagged, leaning forward and resting on Janet's ass and back. Both girls were looking almost boneless, panting and covered in sweat.

"Good job, dude," she heard Janet say rather breathlessly. "Y'learn quickly."

"Thanks," he managed to say, rather out of breath as well. He pulled back and out of one of the girls (Shelly still couldn't tell which) and sat on his haunches, his head lowered while he rubbed at his face. Janet, meanwhile, rolled off Mona, and they both sat on the grass, composing themselves.

Mona got on her knees, right in front of Cesar, and pulled the spent condom off his softening member. Janet already had a small plastic bag in her hand, and Mona deposited the prophylactic inside before smiling up at him.

"Never litter, even if it's just a condom," she said, finally rising to her feet. She pulled Janet up and they hugged for a moment, sharing a tender kiss before turning to Cesar again. They brought him to a standing position and stood in a small knot, holding one another as Shelly watched.

She couldn't make out what Janet was saying, but seemingly she was making a suggestion. Cesar's eyes widened at whatever it was.

"Streak?!" Mona exclaimed, her eyes glinting in scandalized delight. "From here?!"

Janet shrugged. "Okay, not the whole distance, but let's get somewhere naked and then get dressed. After that, back to Cesar's place."

"W-what if we get caught?" he asked nervously.

"That's part of the thrill, dude," Janet pointed out. "And don't worry, I know where we're goin', and at this hour, the risk is minimal."

"Well..." he sighed, shrugging. "I already fucked you both outdoors and didn't get caught, right?"

"That's the spirit," Mona said, grasping his limp but slippery dick. "Come with us and Janet and I will blow you again, 'kay?"

Shelly watched as the snickering students gathered up their clothes and then moved over to the corner that hid them from the campus. She heard them count to three and then dash out into the night, buck naked and ready for anything.

Silence.

Gotta get outta here... she concluded, now that the show was over. She tried tugging on the wires again, but they were stuck fast on that nail, or whatever that protrusion was. Why did everything have to be so difficult? Well, pulling harder wasn't going to solve her problem, so she needed to find a way to untangle this shit if she was going to exit this place sometime tonight.

She leaned out the window a little more, grunting as her tits pressed into the wooden windowsill. She stretched her arm, reaching farther down, but it was still not far enough. Her fingers scrabbled rather uselessly, since the equipment was still well out of her reach. She groaned in despair, wishing things didn't have to be this way.

She leaned further still, determined to unfuck this situation.

Then she squeaked as she felt herself get unbalanced, tilting forward and sliding through the window, her eyes wide with shock.

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP!!!!

She squealed and grappled on to the fabric in panic as her dress caught on something and tore loudly. The world turned upside down for a moment before swinging violently back into proper perspective. Gasping in shock, her naked body surrounded by cold air, she took a panicked look around...

She was hanging below the window, gripping onto the remains of her dress like grim death as it remained hooked on something in the frame. Her body kept bumping against the cold stone of the wall as she dangled helplessly, over twenty feet in the air. She wanted to scream, to cry out for help, but didn't dare. What would she tell everyone about hanging from the window of a faculty building she didn't belong to, naked as the day she was born, with a bag full of surveillance equipment?

Gripping the ruined fabric, gasping and panting, she had her eyes closed while she tried to compose herself. What the feck was she supposed to do?!

Stop, breathe, think. Think. She held on tight as she looked around. She could see the tangled wires not far from her to her right. Forget saving herself, she needed to get that stuff back too, leaving no evidence of her presence.

She carefully stuck her right leg out, trying to catch the wires with her toes. She frowned as the stubborn wires remained snagged on whatever it was. She tried not to blush, aware of the fact that if anyone was below her, they'd have a great view of her pale as and her woefully neglected cunt. That was all she needed right now, with no possible explanation for what was going on.

Toes scrabbling in desperation, she reached out farther with her leg, trying to get hold of the fucking wires.

A ripping sound and a sudden lurch caused her to almost shriek as she dropped another three inches without warning. The fabric of what used to be her dress was giving way. Her fucking mother had been on her fucking ass recently about fucking losing fucking weight. It had never fucking occurred to Shelly that it would be fucking necessary because she was hanging fucking naked from a fucking faculty window. What would the fucking odds of that ever fucking be?

Now she fucking knew.

She'd figure out the wires soon enough. For now, she had to get back up before the fabric gave way and she plummeted the remaining twenty feet to the grass below. She squeezed her eyes shut, whimpered in fear for a moment, then steeled herself and began to climb.

Remember gym class in grade school. Remember climbing the rope. No, fucking forget about the tingle in your fucking snatch it fucking gave you! Climb, you dumb cunt! Climb!

She was inching her way back up the fabric, trying hard to breathe and not hyperventilate. She was terrified, and she could feel her bladder giving up, warm piss trickling on her inner thigh and leg before raining down on the sward below.

Almost there... almost...

More jolting sensations and a succession of tearing sounds as the fabric of her dress ripped and shredded. She was about to shriek when she felt something clamp down on her wrists, gripping her tightly. Then she was being hauled up suddenly. She was completely disoriented, feeling lightheaded as she was pulled back through the window before sagging against the wall.

Breathing heavily, she shook her head and tried to focus. The light in the room was on. Her vision came swimming back and she gazed at the man standing in front of her. He was wearing the dirty grey jumpsuit of a janitor. He was skinny, his hair greasy, and his toothy grin was more of a leer, his gaze travelling up and down her body.

She looked down and shivered, remembering she was completely naked.

"Th-thanks for saving me," she stammered, a cold sweat on her skin. "I... I owe you."

Fuck, why did you say that?!

"You're welcome," he said, still leering at her. "We can talk about how you can thank me for keeping this quiet, too..."

***

The Jewish Community Center, not far from campus...

Shelly sat in the sweltering heat, as thick steam shrouded the entire room. She'd received a guest pass for the facilities here earlier in the semester, and decided she could use the opportunity to destress. She sat in a corner by herself while the other women, mostly fat, middle-aged mom-types, sat in pairs, gossiping about whatever was on their minds. Some of them spoke Yiddish, no doubt aware of the outsider in their midst.

She wiped at her slippery face, wondering if she'd ever get the feel of that creepy janitor's grubby mitts off her skin. The price she'd paid had once again not been a pleasant one, but infinitely preferable to getting found hanging from a window naked, in a faculty building she didn't even belong to. Maybe she'd had that coming. And it was close to the worst sex of her life. Considering some of her recent experiences, that was saying something.

Yup, I really don't like getting fucked in the ass...

She sighed and shook her head, not sure what to think anymore. She'd bet all four of those girls didn't mind getting drilled in the butt. And fucking Karen would make it seem ladylike, wouldn't she? Shelly had walked funny the entire day after that little fiasco; she was pretty sure people in her classes had noticed, and equally certain she had heard them snickering.

Maybe ducks like butt-sex and that's why they walk so fucking weird...

Shelly tried to restrain a groan of despair as she leaned back against the wall, her head thunking against the kelly-green tiles. Many of the women turned their heads and stared at her for a moment before returning to their whispered conversations. She no longer cared; If she was the only non-Jew in the entire facility, she didn't give a crap. Nobody knew the trouble she'd seen.

She'd needed to get away from the campus for a bit, and also couldn't stomach the idea of going home. Her parents would've been on her about the approaching exams, little more than a month away, and this was her pivotal third year. No, she needed no school, and no stressors, just some peace and quiet while she tried to put her ego back together. It had received numerous knocks recently, and she felt like Humpty Dumpty, post-wall bullshit.

Why couldn't Karen just fucking offer lessons or something? Didn't she know how fucking difficult it was to keep eavesdropping like this all the time?

Shelly moved her head side-to-side slightly as she thought about everything she'd been through. She'd tried so hard! She'd tried jerking a guy off like a lady. She'd tried deep-throating like a lady. She'd tried letting a guy cum on her face like a lady.

Walk like a lady, talk like a lady, gesture like a lady, shave your cunt like a lady, take it in the ass like a lady...

"You look flushed, hun," said an older woman, moving into view and remarking on her appearance. "A schvitz can be a bit much for people who aren't used to them."

"I'm fine..." Shelly said, going back to leaning her head against the wall, not appreciating the interruption. She was trying to think of what she needed to do next if she was going to get anything positive out of all this training she'd been reciev-

"Listen, shiksa, I'm not trying to bother, but you're a really deep shade of pink," the woman said, pursing her lips. "All over. Even through the steam, we can all see it, you're a rosy beacon. We don't want you to overheat."

"And I appreciate it, but really, I'm fine," Shelly insisted, trying not to sound annoyed. "I just needed some time to clear my head in peace and quiet so I... so I could..."

Her eyes closed and she slid off the tiled seating and puddled down to the floor while all the other women watched.

"Di goyim lernen keynmal nisht, tsi?" the woman sighed, shaking her head as another woman got up to go get the on-call medic at the center.

***

A café patio near campus...

"I think what blows me away is how simple you make it all look, Kar," Lisa remarked as they sat around a table, enjoying their beverages with the mild spring weather. Lisa was having a non-dairy latte, Janet had her cappuccino, Karen had her Americano, while Mona had her sugar and cream with a little bit of coffee for flavouring. "I mean, you've got that whole package thing going on."

"If you frame it that way, you make it sound like I've done something extraordinary," Karen replied modestly. "It really just comes down to the training, of course. And yes, I had a lot of it, and I indeed proved adept at it. But anyone with commitment could do it, I surmise."

Yeah, right... Shelly thought sourly, sitting around the corner of the café and further obscured by a large plant. She'd come here to just clear her head and perhaps get some studying done, but of course they all had to show up. How the Hell was she supposed to get anything done now?

Anyone could do it, I call bullshit.

"It's a good thing we're friends, Princess, because I feel like such a walrus around you sometimes," Janet said, making Lisa and Mona giggle. "Remember that night you'n me each-"

"You and I," Karen corrected, holding up a finger.

"Both of us," Janet said, ignoring the snickers from the other two. "The night both of us bagged a pair of freshmen and did them? I like to think my guy left pretty satisfied, but... your dude looked like the zombie out of the movie Lifeforce."

"I thought those were space vampires?" Lisa asked.

"Whatever," sighed the brunette. "Point is, Kar's guy wore a stupid grin for two weeks. I'm pretty sure I can chalk that one up to her training, can't I?"

"That is what I would be inclined to say," Karen said agreeably.

"Yeah, nothin' to do with general genetic superiority, right?" Lisa scoffed. "We don't think you're braggin' if you cop to it, Kar."